Shudder - The College Years Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy nodded. She assumed she knew where this was going, but was mildly amused at her daughter's embarrassment at communicating it.

"So, like, you wouldn't need to, you know, use my body to, uh..."

"Sleep with you father?" Nancy finished.

"Shit Mom, wow, gross! Yes, though. You can't use my body to sleep with Dad."

"But he's had a vasectomy."

"Mom!" Aubrey yelled.

"I'm kidding, Aubrey," Nancy laughed. "Of course I wouldn't sleep with your father in your body. Although that request is pretty hypocritical of you."

"I know, and I"m sorry. It's just, it's a little different since Derek and I live together and we both have the gene. Since Dad doesn't, you shouldn't have any problems, uh, behaving."

"So how about we make a deal," Nancy suggested, and even as she did a wicked idea came into her head. "How about you don't sleep with Derek in my body, and I won't sleep with your father in yours?"

Aubrey grimaced as she shook her mother's hand. "Deal. Now shall we?"

"Thank you for this, Aubrey," Nancy said.

Aubrey drew her mother in for a hug. "No problem Mom." And then both bodies began to shudder. A few seconds later, it was over, and they both withdrew from the hug.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Aubrey's voice said from Nancy's body.

"You should probably pack a suitcase dear," Nancy's voice suggested from Aubrey's body.

"I did," Aubrey said.

"With your clothes, or mine?" Nancy asked.

Nancy laughed as she saw understanding register on her old face. "You're right Mom. Boy, it doesn't take much to get confused these days." Aubrey's voice joined in the laughter. "I'm glad I did though because you'll need my clothes."

Mother and daughter went upstairs and packed a suitcase for Aubrey to wear for the weekend. That's when Nancy started putting her idea into action. First, by sneaking a few of her more scandalous and revealing outfits into the suitcase. And second, by saying, "You know, your father's work has that lake house. If no one is using it, you could just stay out there this weekend. Have some real down time, away from all the stress and school and work."

"That actually sounds perfect, Mom. Can you see if it's available?"

"I'll call your father right now."

It was so weird to see her mother using her own voice to talk to her father in Aubrey's body. She wasn't sure she'd ever get used to things like that. She also wondered if she'd be able to get through a weekend without boning someone. Maybe isolation would help that problem. She could masturbate, but the idea of masturbating inside her mother's body didn't have much appeal. Still, she probably wouldn't have a choice before the end of the weekend.

Nancy ended the call with Richard. "It's totally free and he got your name down. No one will bother you all weekend. Just check in at the..."

"I know the drill Mom. We've been there several times."

"Okay, okay. I hope you have a relaxing time sweetie, and thanks again for this."

The two women hugged, and then both went back downstairs, and Aubrey in her mother's body, went out the front door.

Nancy waited a few minutes. She told herself she was doing it because she was wrestling with the moral implications of what she was about to do. She wasn't though, not really. She had made up her mind the second Aubrey had offered her body. She was going to sleep with Richard as Aubrey. But she didn't want to feel guilty about it, or at least wanted to nullify some of that guilt. If Aubrey slept with Derek using her body, that might do the trick. She picked up the phone again.

Derek's phone rang. Nancy thought she was about to have to leave a voicemail, when her son answered. Nancy quickly found Aubrey's center, and Aubrey's voice began the conversation. "Hey, I talked Dad into letting us use the holiday cabin for the weekend. You game?"

"What?" Derek protested. "I thought we could just chill, and maybe have a lot of sex."

Nancy felt Aubrey's pussy quiver at this. "I really want to go to the lake Bro, and just get away from it all for a little bit. We can still have lots of sex though."

There was silence for a few seconds, then Derek's voice responded. "Okay, as long as there's lots of sex."

Aubrey's voice laughed. "Good, because I've already left."

"What? That's no fair. I haven't even dropped off Lola's body yet."

"That's okay, I'll be there waiting for you. And maybe, wear that cute neighbor guy when you come."

Derek's response was much quicker this time. "Yes, ma'am."

Both hung up, and then Nancy's thoughts filled with the fun she was going to have with her husband all weekend.

Shortly before Richard showed up at the Johnson's, Aubrey had arrived at a picturesque lake house that she believed she would have all to herself for the next 48 hours. She both loved the idea, and was terrified by it. She had had sex with Derek that morning, but already she felt like she'd need to go again that night. It was an itch that demanded scratching, and masturbation only brought very temporary relief. She didn't know how her mother had managed when it had been just her and Nevyn in the house. She would have jumped his bones and... She slapped her mother's face hard at this line of thinking. She could feel her mother's pussy heating up already. More than anything else, Aubrey hoped Connie came up with some kind of cure for this particular side effect of the body hopping gene.

Aubrey opened the suitcase and began searching for the swimsuit she had made sure her mother packed. The first thing that caught her eye, however, were a couple of very revealing undergarments, ones that would be used to tantalize and arouse a sexual partner. She hadn't packed those. And they were on top, so they must have been thrown in at the last minute by her mother. But why? Surely she didn't think Aubrey would dress up and get herself off by the way her own mother looked in them. What had her mother been thinking?

Aubrey chalked it up to everything her mother had been going through, well, what all of them were going through. It was probably that, or maybe the fact that her mother was getting up there. Aubrey caught her mother's reflection in the bedroom mirror. Nancy Johnson still looked good. Her boobs were a little saggy, there were some wrinkles here and there, but any man would still jump at the chance to hit this. Aubrey stopped herself quickly before thinking about sex in her mother's body anymore.

Aubrey found the swimsuit, a glittery blue bikini that she had never seen her mother wear. She understood why, as it was rather scandalous. It would show off a great deal of flesh, but that shouldn't be a problem as the closest neighbor was probably a few miles away.. She stripped and put it on. She was aware of how hyper sensetive her mother's nipples seemed to be as the interior of the swimsuit brushed against them. Aubrey knew it was going to be a long, frustrating weekend as she stepped onto the porch out back that led to the lake's shoreline.

Around that time, Richard Johnson had successfully fought traffic and arrived back at his house, glad to have a couple days off before it all started over again on Monday. He saw nothing amiss as he pulled into his driveway. Work had gone well and he was in good spirits. He had even picked up some flowers for his wife, because she had been down as of late. Richard knew why, but there was nothing that could be done about it. What worried Richard most, was if Connie never let his wife body hop again. He didn't know what kind of effect that might have on his wife, but he knew he would do whatever it took to make her happy again.

The way only a man's mind can, Richard's shifted from considerate husband to lecherous horndog in the blink of an eye. His wife had been Bekka. She had fucked him as Bekka and it had been amazing. And then she had possessed their daughter's body. And then she had kissed him, like, really kissed him! Guilt hit him as an erection began. He didn't mind if she took over other people, but there was already enough incest problems in their family that he felt Nancy should never do that again.

These were his thoughts as he opened the front door. "Nancy, I'm home!"

"Mom stepped out, Daddy!" Aubrey's voice called from what sounded like the kitchen.

Richard froze with his hand still on the doorknob. He looked back towards the driveway. His wife's car was there.

As if in response to his suspicion, he heard his daughter's sweet voice call again, "Mom took my car since hers was apparently low on gas. I surprised her by coming home for the weekend since Connie didn't need us till Monday!" Aubrey came around the corner, wiping her hands on a dish towel. "Derek stayed, but I thought I could come hang out with my favorite parents."

Richard relaxed a little as these connected dots seemed to fit. She was in front of him now, her big eyes looking up at him. He dropped his suitcase and extended his arms. He leaned his upper body forward so she needn't feel his hardness below the belt. Aubrey flung the dish towel expertly over her shoulder in a way that perfectly reminded Richard of her mother, and she accepted the hug. Richard tried to control the depth of the hug, and at first everything was fine as her arms went over his stooped shoulders.

Aubrey stepped back a moment later and complained, "Daddy, you're so stiff. I came all this way. I want a real hug."

And then she was back and her arms went around his midsection now and pulled his whole body into hers. He was stiff alright, and now she knew exactly where. He instinctively tried to push back so she wouldn't feel as it became harder, but her grip was strong, and she snuggled in tighter. "Daddy, I missed you. I just know we're going to have a lot of fun this weekend."

Richard tried to think about work accounts that needed filled out on Monday, about the fact that the garage needed cleaned, about anything other than his daughter's breasts mushed against his chest, and his hardness grinding into her midsection. Surely she could feel it. And it certainly didn't help that she kept on calling him "Daddy." She hadn't called him that since she was little, and she certainly wasn't little anymore. But she had called him "Daddy" recently, when his wife had... His eyes focused on the top of his daughter's head. "Look at me, Aubrey!" he barked.

Her eyes looked up at him, wider than usual, and conveyed concern. "Yes, Daddy."

Richard looked at her, wanting to ask the question, but knowing it would be awkward if he was wrong. A father couldn't just come out and ask if his wife was in his daughter's body and was trying to seduce him. He pushed back gently to end the hug, and this time, she let him. He continued to scrutinize her though. "Uh, where did your mother go?"

"Well, I suggested we make one of your favorite meals tonight. She thought you'd like the chicken parmesan, but when she looked, she only had half the ingredients. She said she'd step out and grocery shop if I did the dishes. That was right before you got home, so, you know Mom, when she's shopping it could be awhile."

Richard thought the dots connected so far. Man, their family had become weird and paranoid. This was just his daughter. He was just keyed up by his own thoughts and from what his wife had put in his head earlier. And besides, his daughter wasn't dressed in anything scandalous. It was a normal outfit he'd seen on her a dozen times before. She was dressed comfortably. If his wife had really been in her, she would have gone for the jugular by making his daughter look like a little tart.

"You like my shirt Daddy?" Aubrey asked.

Richard realized he had been unknowlingly staring, or more like leering, at his daughter's large chest. "Um, no, just, that's one of your favorite shirts, isn't it?"

She looked down and touched the shirt, right at the top of her breast. "Oh, yeah. It's old, but it's so comfortable, kind of like you." She then winked at him and spun around. As she headed back to the kitchen, Richard cursed himself for checking out her tight backside. He shook his head, trying to clear it of evil thoughts, and headed upstairs to change out of his work clothes.

Nancy was glad her husband had not followed her into the kitchen, because he would have seen Aubrey's body give an involuntary shudder. Nancy had wondered why this phenomena persisted when there was only one soul inside the body in cases like this. Near as Connie could guess, even though the host soul was gone, their body still perceived the foreign consciousness as an unwanted intruder, sort of like how a body will fight against a transplanted organ. This led Connie to wonder how long a soul could stay by itself in a body before it was permanently rejected. There were still so many questions.

The only thing Nancy cared about, however, was that it was going to give her away before she was ready. She wanted to tease her husband a little more before revealing that it was really her inside their daughter's body. She'd have to come up with something where she could hide a shudder when it came. She pondered this, then lit upon an idea. She bounded up the stairs, something she loved to be able to do in Aubrey's body, and raced to the end of the hall to the master bedroom.

Richard didn't hear a knock, just heard the door swing wide open on its hinges. It had been just him and his wife for several months now, so he was slower to react when covering himself. He was down to just his boxers when he looked over and saw his daughter standing there. She appeared excited to tell him something. That must have been her excuse for barging in without knocking. That had been a standing family rule, one that Nevyn had boldly ignored when he had lived here. And college life must have made his daughter forget, because he looked down quickly to make sure his package was secured. When he saw nothing had made a daring escape, he grabbed a pair of pants out of the open dresser drawer. It was then that he glanced back at his daughter. Her eyes were on him. More specifically, they were on his lower half. He felt like a piece of meat.

Before his train of thought could go further, Aubrey's excited voice interrupted his thoughts. "Daddy, Mom called and said it's taking longer than she thought, so we should go out and do something fun."

Richard couldn't recall hearing a phone ring. "Fun? What fun?"

"I thought we could go see a movie. When we come back, Mom said she'd have everything ready for us."

"Oh, okay. I guess. Is there something you wanted to see?" He was keenly aware she wasn't looking him in the eyes as he dressed. Her eyes were all over him. Maybe she was just appraising his outfit because they were going out?

"Yeah, there is," Aubrey said brightly. "Finish getting ready and I'll meet you downstairs." And with that order, she shut the door, and he heard her footsteps hit the stairs a second later.

Richard had the perverse idea of trying to rub one out before going on this surprise date with his daughter, if for nothing else to purge the lust that seemed to be building inside of him. Since Aubrey had just flung open the door of what should have been guaranteed privacy, he decided not to risk it. He picked out one of his better looking shirts, and then, almost mechanically, he put on a little cologne.

His daughter was waiting by the door. She gave him a quick hug, like a child who is wildly happy at getting to do something they've been dying to do and can't contain their delight. As she did, she smelled him. She smiled at how good he smelled, looked up, and met his eyes. Richard could swear that for an instant, there was nothing but sexual desire in them. Then she looked away and pulled him out the door.

They ended up seeing a movie that his wife had been trying to take him too. He had told her no time and time again because he felt like the plot was the same as all the other romantic dramas they had seen over the years. But he had a harder time telling his daughter no, so there they were.

As expected, Richard felt like he could predict everything that was going to happen in the rest of the movie in its first ten minutes. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he spied his daughter shiver. He turned to investigate, but his eyes took a moment to adjust in the dark theater. When his eyes focused, he saw she was also looking at him. Her face had a cute pout as she said, "I'm cold."

Nancy held Aubrey's breath as she watched her husband's reaction. She didn't know if the shudder had given her away. Her husband seemed to be assessing his daughter's body, but she wasn't sure if it was for practical or suspicious purposes. Then he raised the armrest between them and his big arm reached over her shoulder and pulled her close to him. He was trying to warm her up! This was perfect. Still, the game would be over soon. Nancy decided to turn up the heat.

She leaned into her husband's ear and cooed softly in Aubrey's voice, "Thank you Daddy." She wondered if all this talk was making him hard like it was making her wet. She didn't try to find out for herself yet, as she continued to tease him.

Richard didn't think anything of where his arm rested on his daughter's shoulder, his palm, touching a little of her upper arm. It was fine there, innocent, unassuming, until his daughter shifted slightly. She snuggled her body farther into him, he assumed to borrow more of his warmth. But as she did, she pulled the hand that had been minding its business on her shoulder towards her chest. It was like his hand was a seat belt and she was trying to stretch it over her front, but she stopped right at the top of her boob, close enough for his fingertips to grazed the bit of her cleavage that showed.

His mind was no longer on the movie. Every bit of it was on the tiny bits of his skin that were connecting to his daughter's skin. He again tried to rationalize her placement of his arm and hand. She was draping them over herself for more warmth. And she would definitely receive some. Richard could feel himself begin to break out into a sweat all over. He wondered if she was as keenly aware that his fingers were touching the tops of her boobs the way he was, but then put that out of his mind as silly perversion on his part.

After a full minute of his hand near such happiness, he began with great reluctance to withdraw his hand from its resting point. Out of the corner of his eye, because his were trying to stay fixated on the movie, he saw his daughter's hand shoot up and grab his. She turned her face towards his and hissed not unpleasantly, "Daddy, I'm cold!" And then she pulled his arm down again. It did not stop at the top of her boobs this time, but was forced between them. His hand was surrounded by immense softness. His hand was now sweating so profusely and he truly didn't know what to do now.

For what seemed an eternity, but was really only about eleven minutes, Richard's hand stayed perfectly motionless. The entire time it tracked every movement his daughter made. The slight rise and fall of her chest as she breathed that caused his hand to move oh so slightly up and down on her boob. He could feel every beat her heart made. It seemed fast, but he couldn't concentrate enough to be sure. He did notice that she too had gone mostly still. It might be because of where his hand was, maybe she had finally realized the awkward place it was in. He cast a quick glance at his daughter's face to check her mood, but she seemed to be thoroughly engrossed in the movie. He wished he could be.

After eleven minutes of disciplined stillness, Richard's hand started to cramp, and he carefully wriggled his fingers to restore circulation. As he did, he brushed against more of her impossibly soft flesh. In his mind, he imagined throwing aside all propriety and just wildly groping one of those buoyant, youthful orbs. He noticed as his fingers wiggled, barely touching his daughter, her breathing quickened. She knew. She knew and she was allowing it. Now Richard wondered if it was because of the body hopping side effect he knew his family seemed to suffer from. Maybe she knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe she wanted this, or... maybe she couldn't stop herself.