Shudder - The College Years Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's hand again began a slow retreat. As it did, he couldn't help but purposefully nudge the side of a boob and enjoy the feel of its pliancy to his touch. It was almost free, he was rock yard, but it was almost free. And then he saw his daughter's face turn towards his in the darkness. His hand froze just above her breasts. He slowly turned his face towards hers. Richard thought she might have been smirking at him as she reached up and gently captured his frozen hand, then drug it directly over her left breast, and pushed his hand down slowly on top of it. She squeezed his hand, which caused him to grope his daughter's breast. She let go of his hand, but it continued to fondle and knead all on its own.

Aubrey's face leaned close to Richard's, and her mouth parted. At first he thought she was going to kiss him, and he tensed up, which caused his hand to elicit a painful squeeze, which caused Aubrey's mouth to part slightly and elicit a soft moan. She kept leaning closer, and he realized that her target wasn't his mouth, but his ear. This did not cause him to relax, but he did tilt his head down so he would be able to hear whatever she might say. He expected a reproach, or a jest, or anything that would cement his role as a terrible father.

Instead, he heard his wife's voice, just above a whisper into his ear, "Do you like touching your daughter's boobs Richard?"

Richard's eyes grew huge, and he pulled back enough to see his daughter's face alive with sensual glee. Nancy's voice continued. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or do you only respond to Daddy?" At this Aubrey's other hand drifted to Richard's crotch and his member quivered with unparalleled excitement. Aubrey's voice now whispered, "What's got you so excited, Daddy?"

And like that, Richard's hands seemed to be everywhere at once as a very intense make out session began in the darkened and thankfully nearly deserted theater.

The sun was threatening to disappear as Derek pulled into the driveway of the lakeside house. He was annoyed that he was just now getting there, but there had been nothing for it. Connie had sent him on errands that ran long, and then he was late hopping out of Lola's body into the body of the neighbor that his sister had suggested over the phone. It had been a long day, a long week, really, and he was ready to have a nice weekend of relaxation and no responsibilities.

First thing though, he needed some sex. The itch that he felt had intensified the moment he stepped inside the house. His sister was close by, and he needed her in the worst way. He assumed she'd be ready to go to. She had become as bad as him, worse sometimes, forcing Connie to alternate some of their shifts at the lab so their research time wouldn't just be the two of them fucking for hours on end. But there'd be nothing to stop that from happening this weekend. This side effect was sometimes a pain, but right now it didn't have to be.

Derek went deeper into the house. As he did, he inspected room after room, but did not find his sister. He did find a suitcase though. It didn't look like his sister's though, but it was somehow familiar. His curiosity stopped there, as he was more focused on finding Aubrey than inspecting this tiny wrinkle. He had come to the conclusion that she must be out back, sunning herself or taking a late dip before it got really dark out. The notion of a quick swim, and his sister in one of her bikinis, greatly appealed to him, and he rushed to get his own swimsuit.

Derek had packed a bag that belonged to his host, Noah Marques, and in it, he pulled out a pair of swimming trunks. Noah was a shorter, well built man, with dark skin and a very impressive jaw line. Derek could admit that the guy was handsome, but Aubrey wouldn't shut up about him. To make her happy, Derek had hopped him and come over one night, and Aubrey had definitely made it worth his while. Ever since, Noah had become his go to person when Aubrey wasn't over at the professor's playing house with him. He realized they should probably be in some sort of therapy for all the twisted relationships they were cultivating. But right then, his dick was in a perpetual state of rigidity that would not be ignored.

The swimming trunks firmly on, he went out the back looking for Aubrey. He was glad this place was so secluded, because he wasn't sure he'd be able to make it back inside without fucking her first. He heard her before he saw her. There was a splash, as legs kicked through the water, and he could barely make out a figure in the water about thirty yards from the shoreline. Derek moved closer to join her, but as he did, the figure in the water noticed her and froze.

"Who's there?" Aubrey's voice called.

"It's just me," Derek's voice said as he continued down to the water. "Mind if I join you?"

"Derek?" Aubrey's voice confused, then panicky. "Don't come any closer. What the hell are you doing here?"

Derek froze with one of Noah's feet in the water, one on dry land. "What do you mean what am I doing here? You invited me?"

"Uh...no, Derek. I didn't, but...I think I know who did?"

"What? What are you talking about? Look, I'm coming in." Derek took two steps in, which his sister matched by retreating deeper into the lake.

"Derek, no. Stop. I...I don't think that's a good idea?"

"But why?"

"Because...you're already too close, and I want you."

Noah's face broke into a wide grin. "Well I want you too stupid. That's why I drove all the way out here."

"I don't think you'll want me like this."

"What are you talking about? You're super hot Aubrey. And I hopped into Noah, just like you asked me too."

"I told you I didn't ask you to do anything! I didn't invite you here."

"Oh, wait, then...what is going on?"

Derek could hear Aubrey's take a deep breath before her response. "I'm, um, I'm not in my body right now?"

Derek squinted. In the near darkness, he could make out the basics of Aubrey's face at this distance. It was her hair color, her general facial features, at least it seemed to be. It was possible Noah needed glasses. "Are you drunk or high right now? That's totally you!"

Aubrey sighed. She was so turned on right now, but she knew this was really going to mess her brother up. Maybe she could convince him into letting her masturbate in another room, they both could if he was feeling the effects like she was. Maybe then she could explain everything that happened and how her mother had apparently tricked both of them. She began to swim towards him. She went underwater and swam as far as she could in the shallow water until her mother's large boobs dragged along the sandy bottom. She surfaced and stood up, flinging her mother's wet hair back behind her. She made eye contact with her brother, and said with some trepidation, "It's totally not."

Derek now thought Noah definitely needed glasses, because he had just watched his sister disappear under the water, and when she surfaced, she had become his mother. Derek could swear Nancy Johnson was slowly walking towards him, her body dripping wet. She swore the smallest of bikinis. Her ample bosom was barely contained by the shimmery blue top, and it bounced lightly with each step she took. She was approaching him like a frightened deer, and Derek now knew why. Aubrey had for some reason swapped into his mother. His first emotion was anger and his next questions were sharp. "Bri, what the hell? Why are you inside Mom? This is messed up?"

"I know, I know," Aubrey said as she crossed her arms over her chest. She was futilely trying to cover as much as possible, but her mother's large boobs just seemed to spill out everywhere. She was aware that her brother's eyes were taking it all in. He was looking at her with anger, but also desire, intense desire. She knew this was driving him wild inside. She knew it was doing the same for her. "Mom tricked us, don't you see. I let her borrow my body and..."

Derek closed the distance between the two of them in a second. He bounded towards her creating small splashes, and then he was there, wanting to touch her, but keeping himself temporarily constrained. "I...I want to fuck you."

Aubrey bit her mother's lip. "But, I'm Mom, I mean, I'm in her body right now."

Derek was contorting Noah's face as he wrestled with the implications. "I know. I can see that, but..." he gestured at tent in his swimming trunks, "I'm not sure this thing cares."

Nancy's face looked down, and her eyes fell upon the enormous bulge. Her tongue unconsciously came out and licked her lips. "I'm so sorry, but I want it too." Aubrey placed her mother's hand on Noah's face, which did not flinch away. "Maybe we could, I don't know, take care of business in separate rooms."

Noah's hand reached out and touched one of Nancy's boobs, causing a sharp breath to escape her mouth. "I don't think that's going to be enough."

"Then what do you suggest?"

Derek's response was to lean in and kiss his mother's lips. Aubrey responded with unhindered passion as her tongue wrestled his and her hand slipped under the trunks to embrace his hardness. Both of Derek's hands were on a breast now and parted the bikini to release out two pointy and very sensitive nipples. Derek pinched one, causing Aubrey's voice to cry out.

Derek broke off the kiss, and tried saying something, but just stammered and stared at his mother's tits.

Aubrey tried to soothe her brother. "Derek, what? What is it? Is it too much? I'm sorry."

"No, it's not your fault. I'm just...well, since we're going to do this, we might as well just...uh..."

Aubrey thought this was adorable, and gently encouraged him. "Spit it out, Bro."

Noah's eyes finally found Nancy's, as Derek asked, "Could you sound like her?"

Nancy's face drew back a little and her eyes widened. "What? You want me to...to roleplay as Mom?"

Derek hesitated briefly, before silently nodding Noah's head.

Aubrey felt a fresh wave of arousal, as she responded in their mother's voice. "Okay, Derek. If that's what my boy wants, that's what he gets. It's hard for this Momma to say no to you."

Derek pounced on her, knocking her gently back and catching her so she wouldn't land harshly. He laid Nancy's body down gently on the went, sandy ground, and then grab her bikini bottoms and began pulling them off of her.

"Derek Johnson!" his mother's voice barked. "What do you think you're doing young man! If you take those off, your mother will be naked! Is that what you want? To see your mother naked?"

Derek's response was to shrug off the swimming trunks and shove Noah's dick balls deep into his mother's pussy.

Nancy's voice continued but with intermittent gasps and moans. "Oh, you wanted to fuck your mother, is that it? That's who you are, isn't it? You're just a dirty little motherfucker, aren't you?" She grabbed one of her breasts, knowing she had his undivided attention. "Well here, since you're such a dirty boy, why don't you suck on one of these!"

Nancy's voice screamed in pleasure as the breast was devoured by an eager mouth that licked and sucked and bit. When it was finally released, it was covered in saliva. All the while, a very hard dick continued to assault her pussy. Nancy placed a hand on Noah's face, which caused Derek to make eye contact with his mother. "Oh, you're such a good boy. You're giving it to Mommy so good. Please, fuck me son. Fuck me like you've always wanted to. Give it to me, Derek. I want to feel you so deep inside of me. Make Mommy scream! Can you do that for Mommy? If you do, you can fuck Mommy all weekend. You can make her cum over and over and over. And in return, your mother will do whatever you want. She'll suck your dick, lick your balls. You can take her in the ass. Whatever my sweet boy wants! All you have to do is make her...oh yes, just like that, right there, make her cum!"

Nancy's body shook all over, not from body hopping, but from a wonderful orgasm that Aubrey felt all the way down to her mother's toes. Another one was on the horizon though, and Aubrey felt that one too as she felt Noah's dick burst inside of her mother's pussy. And then Noah's body fell on top of her, panting. They held each other for a few minutes before getting up and heading inside.

Back at the theater, the movie was almost over. It was not the one that Richard and his wife/daughter had begun with, but rather one they had snuck into after the first one had ended so they could continue their make out session. There were only two other people in this theater, and they were going at it as hot and heavy as Richard and his devious wife were. Nancy knew she'd have to apologize to Aubrey for losing one of her bras. She had left it in the last theater. She had removed it so her husband could gain easier access to her daughter's youthful jugs, something that her husband had very much appreciated. His hands had groped every inch of them. Because there had been a few more people in that theater, dark though it was, he had stayed content with just that. She had felt him during his exploration of their daughter's body. He had been so hard, harder than she could ever remember.

At the end of this movie, with less of a chance of anyone seeing, she stroked him. He elicited tiny moans which she found delightful. He had made his way into her panties and was finger banging her with great enthusiasm. She had cum very quickly, and a few more times after that. He had not been able to. She wanted to take him in her mouth, or to ride him to completion, but she also didn't want to get caught since the credits had begun to roll. The cleaning crew would be in shortly. She removed her hand from Richard's cock, causing him to moan this time in frustration. She looked at him and whispered in Aubrey's voice, "Soon, Daddy. Right now it's time to go."

Richard got up, not without some awkwardness and a little pain, and followed his daughter's body to the car. The walk there was enough to distribute some of the blood that had been congregating in his midsection back to his brain. As he got behind the wheel, he took another glance at the soul he knew was his wife's, but looked identical to his daughter. "Aubrey wouldn't, uh, wouldn't want you to..."

Aubrey's voice laughed. "What, Daddy? Fuck you? I kind of left that up to her."

Richard's mind slipped a gear as he tried to make sense of that. "Does Aubrey... is she going to..."

Aubrey's hand pulled the seat belt over her chest and fastened it. She looked impatiently at Richard, expecting him to do the same. Aubrey's body was so hot and needed release. She began to explain however as Richard started the car. "I promised her I wouldn't have sex in her body if she wouldn't have sex in mine."

"But...isn't that really hard for you to do because of the..."

Aubrey's hand snaked over to Richard's briefly subsided erection and began rubbing. "Exactly. And since it's even harder when around another body hopper, I gave her an extra bit of a challenge."

"What did you?" Richard asked, terrified by his wife's newfound manipulative side.

"Let's call and see if I was successful," Nancy said, switching back to her voice. She dialed the number on the phone and put it on speaker so they could both hear every word.

After several rings, an agitated voice answered the phone. "Mom, you're the fucking worst!" Aubrey's voice declared through the speaker.

"Dear, that is no way to talk to your mother," Nancy said cheekily.

"You set this up, didn't you?"

"If by set you up, you mean provided a nice, secluded spot for you and your brother to get away, then yes, I did."

"You know what I mean, Mom!"

"No dear, I certainly don't. Why don't you tell me?"

At this Aubrey elicited a muffled scream. "You know what happened! We had sex!"

"Oh, so I guess I can..."

"No!" Aubrey shrieked. "I'll warn Dad. He'll never go along with it!"

"How about I ask him for you?" Nancy offered, then switched to Aubrey's voice. "Would you like to play with this body, Daddy?"

First there was silence, then Richard offered a meek, "Well I...I mean, since..."

"Oh you guys suck!" Aubrey said, and then disconnected the call.

In the car, Aubrey's voice laughed, then Nancy's said, "Let's go home Richard."

"But...won't she be mad?" Richard said as he obediently started the car.

"She'll get over it," Nancy stated. "Besides, the old rules don't apply anymore. I have this gift now. Let's use it."

Richard said nothing to this as he drove quickly home. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched his daughter's body remove every stitch of clothing. She began running her hands over her legs, arms, and breasts. He was speeding now and was glad he didn't get pulled over because there would have been no getting out of that ticket. As the garage door opened, he barely cleared it in his haste to get in. Even before the door had closed, his daughter's naked form was exiting the car and headed into the house. He hurried after her, undressing as he went, leaving a trail of clothes through their house to the bedroom.

Richard was glad she hadn't gone into Aubrey's old bedroom. He already felt terrible for the intense desire he felt towards his daughter's body. He wasn't sure he'd be able to actually carry out the deed itself. Mentally he thought that anyway, but his lower half wasn't having any second thoughts.

As he entered the master bedroom, he saw his daughter's sweet body lying in wait for him on the bed. He began to rush forward, but she held up a hand for him to stop. "You should take one of your blue pills Daddy. I don't think you'll want to be one and done tonight."

Richard smiled. "Good thinking sweetheart." He went to his dresser and opened the top drawer. He rustled through its contents until he found the bottle he was looking for, popped the top, and downed a pill. He knew it would take around half an hour to kick in, but hopefully he could stay hard on his own until then. He briefly thought about pacing himself, but when he turned back around and focused on his daughter's body, he forgot to take it slow. He dove into bed with her and pressed his body tightly against hers. He heard his daughter's voice squeal beneath him in hot anticipation, and then her mouth was on his. They picked up their makeout session that had left off in the theater, but this time with the ability of caressing each other's naked bodies.

His dick still wasn't in her when Aubrey's eyes met Richard's in between kisses, and her voice asked seductively, "How do you want me, Daddy?"

Richard answered this by positioning himself over her and spread her legs apart. She squealed again at his haste and forcefulness, and then he plunged inside of her. He knew he would not last long, as did she, so he had only got in a few thrusts before she pushed him off of her. He was abashed at first, thinking she was having second thoughts, but then she got on all fours and lifted her ass in the air. She smiled back at him and winked before saying, "Mom says you last longer in this position. So go ahead, Daddy, do me doggystyle."

Richard took the tiniest moment to admire the nice ass before him, and then he placed his hands on his daughter's hips. He gripped his cock and guided it into her. As soon as it was inside, she began to go to work, moving back and forth with the energy that only a young person has. Her snatch felt fantastic. It was hot and wet and it was gripping his dick as it glided up and down his shaft.

"Smack my ass, Daddy! I'm such a bad girl!!"

Richard gave her exactly what she wanted as he raised a hand and brought it down on her rump with force. She cried out in a painful moan and was moving even faster now. His hands were everywhere he could reach now, her back, the sides of her breasts, her ass, her legs. It was all building so quickly. And then he was there, his hands tightly gripping her hips as he came inside of her. She did not orgasm, but cried out in delight as he climaxed.