Shu's Roommate and His Girlfriend

Story Info
A cuckold story based on a dare.
5.2k words
4.24
25.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shu was rushing around cleaning, putting away magazines and pulling out socks from beneath the sofa. He brushed the soft bangs from out of his eyes to wipe the sweat from his brow as he hurried about, spraying air freshener while spinning and twirling through the room. He managed to spray some on Keita, his dorm-mate, who came from the kitchen encumbered with bowls of snacks. As soon as Keita managed to drop the bowls down onto the wobble table in the middle of the living area, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh -- it's Maki. I hope she brought the booze." Keita called out to Shu as he went to get the door. Shu shuffled along to the door to greet her too.

Keita swung open the flimsy door to find a bespectacled short girl with straight black hair that shimmered like stars on a pond and two thin, glittering eyes. Her tight lips were curled into a warm smile that she always wore, and her lithe body was adorned with a black dress with lacy white frills on the seams around her neck and sleeves. She wore a matching collar with a little bell and lace bow, and had little konpeito earrings. In her hand she held a 7/11 bag filled with bottles and cans.

"Hiiii!" She yelled excitedly, shuffling her way through the doorway. Shu greeted her with a hug, throwing his arms right around her.

Her boyfriend was a simple looking guy with wavy bangs that almost covered his eyes and draped a little way over his ears. A little scruff across his face tried to age him, but not very well. He had a placid smile and mild manners, and had dressed himself in a pair of khaki shorts and a screen printed t-shirt with a yellow Vespa Super Sport 180 on it.

Shu gave her a kiss on the cheek and she toddled to the kitchen to put the drinks in the fridge. She'd grabbed a pack of Sapporo and Asahi for the boys, and a bottle of Yuzushu to mix with lemonade for herself. There was even a bottle of vodka sequestered in there. She slipped it all into the fridge and brought out a drink for everybody.

"So how are you both?" She asked as they slumped into the chairs facing the TV. They'd stuck on an old drama called 'Last Friends' to watch in the background while they hung out. Keita had brought out his set of Mahjong tiles to play later, when they'd gotten a few drinks in.

"Class is killing me." Shu replied, rolling his head into the back of the sofa with an exhausted look. "I've got far too much work to do."

"You're just too busy lying in bed with Maki to get anything done." Keita replied dismissively.

"Hey! Shu works hard." Maki huffed.

"Only when he's hard." Keita added with a sly grin, cracking open his beer and lifting it to his lips. He raised the remote and pressed play from his tattered armchair while Shu and Maki cuddled up on the sofa. Maki rested her head on Shu's shoulder and pulled a blanket over them that had been nestled between the sofa and the wall. Beneath the blanket, where Keita couldn't see, she ran her hand along Shu's thigh and slipped her slender fingers between his.

She chose to ignore Keita's comments. They were both used to them by now. She'd wished for a while that he'd gotten a better dorm-mate, or even a dorm to himself, but Keita wasn't a bad person -- just a little unfiltered.

"Look at this asshole." Keita thrusted his beer at the TV and pointed with one finger at a guy on the television. "Just pushed her down the stairs like that, what the fuck. I wanna push him down the stairs!" Maki winced a little at his language.

"Shu, if you ever push Maki down the stairs you'd want me to push you down there too, right?" Keita joked with a manner a little too serious.

"I wouldn't push her down the stairs in the first place. I might push you down, though."

"Let me get a few beers in first so I don't feel it so much." Keita replied, taking a big swig of his beer.

Together they watched a few episodes of the show, swigging drinks and having a good laugh together. They talked about their day at university and the things they'd learned, the problems they were having, and how shitty the dorms were considering how much they had to pay for them each month. They dipped into the snacks and filled themselves with junk quite happily, enjoying each other's company. When they'd had their fill of the show, they decided to play some mah-jong.

"I always get creamed by you guys." Shu huffed as he removed the tiles from their case, taking out the north wind, 2-8 of bamboo and four season riles to set the game up for three players, dropping the extra tiles back into their ornate wooden box.

"You know it's because of my grandma." Maki answered, gently sipping her Yuzu lemon. "She made me play for hours on end. It was either mah-jong or calligraphy..." Maki tended to win these games. She wished that Keita could find a girlfriend already, instead of just third wheeling like this but Shu lived with him, so he was difficult to get rid of. Another girl to even out the gender balance would have been nice though, she thought.

"I thought you were normally the one doing the creaming." Keita japed with a sly look from the corner of his eye coupled with a grin in Shu's direction.

Maki rolled her eyes. "Does it always have to be something lewd with you?"

"Not always, but I just like to see you guys squirm. You make it fun." Keita replied, eyeing the layout of the tiles.

"Speaking of fun, how about we make this a little more interesting?" Shu asked them both. "If I win..." He thought, looking up into the ceiling while he worked it out. "You'll both take me out skiing. Your treat." He'd always loved skiing in Hokkaido, but that was a little too far. They'd have to go somewhere a little closer, but if they were paying and coming with him, then all the better.

"Ah- If I win, then you both have to take me to the mall and buy me craft supplies." Maki added. She'd always been a fan of making little dioramas and diamond paintings, needle felting and scrapbooking. She always needed more felt or little bits of wood, fabric, glue, pens, stickers and washi tape among other things. Shu always worried every time they went to the mall together as there was a huge craft store five stories high, with each story dedicated to different types of crafts. It was her favourite place, but she always took forever in there.

Keita's face darkened and a grin washed over him as he realised what he really wanted. "Fine, if I win... I get to fuck Maki."

The other two instantly protested. "That's my girlfriend, you can't do that."

"Keita, really. That's not going to happen." She fumed, shaking her head violently.

"We'll see!" Keita beamed, getting up as Shu finished placing the tiles down. He returned with three shot glasses and the bottle of Vodka, slamming it down on the table. They both looked at the liquid within sloshing around. "Each time you play a meld, you take a shot."

At first Shu and Maki were hesitant. They weren't planning on getting wasted tonight -- not entirely at least. With a winning hand consisting of four melds and a pair, they'd be getting through that bottle at a fast pace. Nevertheless, they agreed, pulling their shot glasses closer to their positions at the table. Maki sat with one boy on either side, and poured vodka into the glasses ready to go.

"Best of three?" Shu questioned, unsure if he'd even be able to make it through that.

"And if it's one each, then a tie-breaker." Maki added with a strong nod that bobbed her fringe and swung her earrings. She pushed her spectacles higher up on her nose and looked over her tiles.

The first game was largely uneventful as they all warmed up, but it was still being played for points. Maki managed to get three kongs, but it wasn't enough. Her boyfriend Shu managed to get the first round. They'd all gotten a few shots in at this point, but it wasn't affecting them too bad.

The next game was lined up and after a struggle where a hand got stolen by Keita, he managed to win. Maki was surprised at the bad luck she was getting. She'd played for years with her grandmother, who had weekly meetings with her friends to play, so she should be winning. The hands she'd been given had really done her no justice, leaving her no hope of victory.

The final round, Maki knew she needed better luck. She had no intention of giving into Keita's demands, she knew that between Shu and herself they would make him think of something else to do instead for his prize. Maybe a steak dinner, or a trip to the Onsen.

By now, they'd each had a good number of shots. Their decision making capabilities were beginning to wane, and their skin glowed a bright, hot red from the alcohol. At least, and with great relief, Maki managed to get herself a win. With excitement and respite she slammed down her pieces with a hearty 'hah!' as the two boys looked on.

That gave them one round each. As Maki had earlier suggested, that left one round until a winner was declared.

"Alright, alright. This one's for all the beans." Shu declared, standing up. "Lemme pee first." He staggered out towards the kitchen, listing left and right and holding himself up with the walls as he toddled towards the bathroom.

Keita turned to face Maki, taking another swig from his beer. "Ready for me to win?"

"Come on, Keita. The last time you won was what, four months ago?" She joked. It had been a while since he'd had the sweet taste of victory.

"Ok -- but that just means there's more chance of it happening again now. I have to win again at some point, right?" He smirked.

She thought about it, and realised he was right. Probability dictated that after so many losses, it was only a matter of time until he finally won again. "Ugh, get over it." She pushed his shoulder. "And what the hell is with your bet, huh?" Her brows furrowed as she showed her displeasure at his request. He wasn't intimidated in the slightest, she was too small and cute to ever be frightening.

"Hey, you're a good-looking girl. I don't think he should keep you all to himself is all I'm saying." Keita leaned in closer. "I'd love to get my hands on you."

Maki felt disgusted at his overt comments. His dorm-mate was right there in the bathroom, and he knew full well that she was taken. It wasn't even like they had an open relationship or anything, so she was a little bamboozled by it. She chalked it down to the alcohol and tried to move on.

"I'd love you to keep your hands to yourself." She raised her glass, indicating she needed a refill. Happily, he poured more of her Yuzushi and topped it up with lemonade.

"I keep my hands to myself all the time." He winked as he poured. "I just like something different from time to time."

Ugh. She now had the mental image of him masturbating furiously in his bedroom just across from them. She dreaded the thought of where else he might have done it and shuffled herself away from the sofa a little, just in case.

He wasn't a bad looking guy -- he had a very K-pop boyband vibe with a middle parting and a single earring. He'd jumped on the trend of androgyny like so many teens, donning black nail polish and wearing a thin necklace. He wore a black long-sleeved t-shirt that hugged his body tight, and ripped jeans that exposed a knee. Her only problem was that he was always so lude and unfiltered, saying whatever came into his mind without thinking it through.

An awkward silence followed, broken by the muffled splashing of water coming from the bathroom. As the door closed, Shu appeared in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen.

"Want another?" He called out to Keita.

"Sure, I could use a top-up." Shu began rummaging around in the fridge, breaking off a can each from the packs.

"You know you want to. I mean, I know all girls put up this front of being so unavailable and frigid, but I've heard what you and Shu get up to." Keita murmured to her in hushed tones.

Maki blushed. If it wasn't for the alcohol already making her red it would have been more noticeable, but Keita could tell from the way that she shrunk into herself and looked down that he'd struck something in her. Shu staggered out of the kitchen, a beer in each hand, and joined them again at the table.

"Alright! Let's finish this!" He said, smiling warmly at Maki with his reddened face.

The three of them grew silent and serious, tiles clicking and clacking away as they made their hands. It took each of them a while to start getting anything worth points, but their nerves grew as they feared the others would strike down their hands and win the game.

Maki had gotten close, with two kongs in her hand and one nearly complete. Shu had gotten himself a few melded chows, but Keita managed to finish it all off with a nine gates hand consisting of two pongs, two chows and a 5 to form the eyes.

As he presented his final tiles to them both the looked on with aghast horror. Shu slapped his hands to his face and rolled back to the floor, moaning out in disappointment at his loss and Maki just sat there with a frown.

"You... lucky bastard!" She cried out, taking one of the empty beer cans and bapping Keita over the head with it repeatedly. He cowered out the way for a few of the hits, but then caught her by the wrist and stopped her assault.

"I win!" He cried out happily, taking the beer can from her hand and standing up, striking a victorious pose. He threw the can down onto the floored Shu and it reverberated with a 'ping' as it bounced from his head.

"It's about time you won..." Shu drawled from the floor. The alcohol had gotten to him.

"You're going to have to think up a better prize if you want something out of this." Maki reminded him. There was no way he was going to get what he wanted.

"Nah, we went into this knowing what my request was. I take that as consent." He said, sitting back down next to Maki. She could smell the alcohol on him, but she wasn't in much of a better state.

Without her noticing, he managed to slip his hand down onto her skinny thigh. Her body jumped at the feeling of it landing down on her, his hand huge by comparison to her own body. She clenched her fists and pounded at his chest. "You suck! You don't deserve to win."

"A win is a win..." Shu mumbled from his position. He raised himself to his knees, then to his feet, and held an imaginary medal up, placing it around Keita's neck and giving him a small golf clap.

"I'd like to thank my many supporters, and all the beautiful women that have made this possible." Keita began, giving his mock victory speech. Maki pushed him again, telling him to stop. "Really though, it's time to cash out." He said, turning his face to Maki with an evil grin.

"Shu, tell him." She said with an impatient tone.

"Hey, he won." He replied dismissively. He couldn't be serious. He was just going to let this happen?

"What?!" She yelled. "No, you can't just..." Keita's hand was starting to move. Fingers trailed along her knee, circling around the bone beneath and tickling the nerves in her skin. Her body seized up as his exploratory fingers began getting higher and higher, first tracing the outside of her thighs, then moving along her bony hips, and back down her thighs.

"Shu, please! Help me out here." She cried, trying to grab Keita's hand and pull him off. He just sat up and watched.

It took him no time at all to start fiddling around the space between her legs, his face inching closer to hers. A feeling of dread washed over her. She'd never be able to overpower him and push him off, and Shu didn't seem able or willing to help her out either. The thought crossed her mind that he might even be into it.

"Stop, Keita, stop!" she demanded, trying to push his hand away and closing up her legs as he reached where he wanted. Shu looked on with indifference, a drunken smile on his face.

Keita began to nibble on her neck as his hands wandered about her body. He was soon tracing the curve along her waist, feeling the way her body was different than his own, savouring every curve and bend along the way.

She could feel his hot breath tickling the nerves on her neck, her soft, smooth skin jolting to life at the feeling of his tongue tracing the bands and cords of muscle hidden beneath. He mixed it up with planting his teeth down between the muscles, striking the nerves deep underneath. She could feel welling moans and mewls building within her already at the feather touch, but she managed to hold them down deep within her for the time being.

The fingers of one hand were pressing up against her pussy through the panties, touching and tracing the lines of the slit that was hidden beneath her skirt. He prodded against her hooded clit, waking it and stirring it to life. Maki's legs twitched and writhed around his hand, trying to stop him from moving it any more.

One hand managed to reach around to one of her small breasts. She let out a little squeak at the sensation of her nipple being grazed and tried to turn her head away from his gnawing mouth. From across the table, Shu had begun rubbing at his own crotch through his shorts with slow motions, pushing down against a growing boner.

"Keita..." she muttered. She knew he wasn't going to stop any time soon. She tried to scramble backwards away and managed to get a meter or so from him, but he quickly pounced himself on top of her and held her hands down. "Shu! Do something!"

He still wasn't listening. Keita was completely on top of her now, his knee pressing between her legs and pushing against her cunt. He could feel a growing warmth coming from her tiny body as he pushed his leg in with slow but firm movements. He craned his neck back down and went for her throat, biting and kissing his way down her front until he reached the lacy fabric of the dress. He pushed it aside with his tongue while she moaned and cried out, squirming beneath him in a feeble attempt to escape.

Keita managed to move himself into a better position, bringing his other leg over hers and placing himself between them completely. He moved his hips forward into position and began pushing them towards her, letting her feel precisely what she was missing out on.

Her eyes bulged and her jaw saw agape as she felt the bulging boner in his pants. His parted hair dropped down from his face and shadowed his eyes, but she could still make out his glistening teeth as he towered above her with a gleaming grin.

"How about now, changed your mind? I'm bigger than Shu, you know."

"It's true..." Shu called out with mild disappointment from his position. He now had his hands inside his shorts but still made slow movements.

"No I've not changed my mind -- get off me." She demanded.

"I don't think so. You're my prize." He growled into her ear, circling the peaks and troughs and exploring every gorge in the shell of her ear. It was sensitive, and a particular weak point of hers. She knew just what this was doing to her; she could feel the most primal parts of her body begin to thaw, to demand more, to sit back and allow herself to be bred.

Keita started making big sweeping motions with his hips, grinding his dick against her panties through the shorts. There was no denying he was big, there was no doubting how hard he was. She wondered how long he'd wanted this for, and if he was just being lewd all this time as a way of making his interests known. She'd never put two and two together, especially given the fact that she was with Shu, completely naive to his advances.

He lifted the fabric of her dress with his tongue once more, biting at it and pulling it down over her breasts. He then did the same with the bra, not bothering to remove it. It just needed to be out the way; there wasn't time to mess around.

Her puffy nipples were already erect, excited, and betrayed her words in one fell swoop. Keita chuckled from atop her and dropped his head down to pay them the attention they were seeking. He started with his tongue, running it lazily around her areola and giving huffing, warm breaths onto the nipples to tease compliance from her. Her body was screaming at her to give in, to just take the attention and get what she really wanted, but her loyalty to Shu and her morality wouldn't let her. She wasn't some slut who slept around with her boyfriend's friends and roommates, she wasn't some prize to be won...

12