Shu's Roommate and His Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he dropped his mouth over her nipple. He kept it open, his tongue unmoving, squeezing out every last second of her suffering. She couldn't take it. Without her even noticing it was happening, her chest raised itself to push the nipple further into his mouth and rub it against his tongue.

At that, he growled satisfactorily and began to work his magic on her with his mouth. He started with circular motions coupled with light sucking, pulling and teasing at it as she began to release her pent-up moans. He then added in a few teeth, grazing and pulling, twisting and nibbling away at her swollen nipple. When she realised that she'd started responding to his touch she kicked her legs and tried to force herself back away. She was determined not to enjoy this, although her need grew and grew. She'd even started to come to terms with what was happening.

His thrusting into her groin had continued the whole time, but he wasn't taking it any longer He released one of her hands and drew it down to his waist, unbuttoning the jeans and taking down the zipper. He pulled them down to his knees and tugged them off with his legs, holding her hand back down as he worked his way across to her other nipple, not wanting to leave it neglected. She knew his dick was out. She couldn't get a good view from where she was since he was busy planting it between her legs, pushing it against her clit and stimulating her soppy slit. Deceived by her body, she could feel that her panties were soaked and her pussy had puffed up and swollen into a wet sleeve ready for dick.

Once more Keita released her hand. This time he reached down across her body to drink in her curves and wide hips, her flat stomach and soft thighs, but this time was no teasing caress -- it was an assault, a gripping, hasty, animalistic clawing that was fuelled with lust. He finally reached down to her panties. She kicked and screamed more but her refusals were coupled with breathy, huffing moans as her body began to tremble at his every touch. He growled with pleasure as his fingers met her slimy, slick entrance and knew that she was ready, even if she denied it.

Still staying outside of her, he moved his cock up and down along the length of her cunt, taking in the feeling of how tight and slick it all was. Her lips were small but parted like an open flower, her inner lips spread ready to guide his dick inside. She moaned more, but seemed to be unable to control it as his dick pushed against her swelling clit. It had begun to poke out from the hood and only protruded more and more as he continued his assault.

"Try telling me you don't want it now." Keita grunted as he forced his hips at her.

Maki threw her head from side to side in defiance. "No! I told you, no!" He knew just how to get her, though.

He reached down and grabbed his cock by its base, aligning it with her open hole. With a painfully slow movement he pushed against the wall of muscle that guarded her entrance. Her mouth opened as if connected to that hole as his tip widened it and spread it out to accommodate his girth. He'd give her a preview of what she was missing out on, and there was no way she'd still say no.

His pace remained slow as he moved himself in and out of her, opening her up and letting her close -- filling her and leaving her empty. He was right, he knew exactly what he was doing, and it was damn well getting to her. Her lip began to tremble and wobble, her whole face scrunching up in the process as she tried with desperation to shake the needs that her body was screaming about but it was no use.

Between shallow, staccato breaths, her tongue began to move as her body took over. "Pl..."

Keita grinned as it began. "... Pleh... Pl-please..." She whispered between her huffs.

"Mmm, please what?" He grunted, still giving her a sample of what she was missing.

She blushed a deep red, bordering on purple. "Please just... just do it." Her voice was still a trembling, shaky murmur.

"You'll have to do better than that. Good girls have to ask properly." He answered, still grinning.

It took her a while, and she started trembling and shaking more and more, her hands curling up into tight fists around his. At last, her bottom lip pulled under her teeth and a hissing sound began to come from her. She was still trying to fight it, but they both knew that it was really over.

"Fuck me." She demanded in a sound that was as though she was crying. "Please fuck me, I need to be filled!" There was something frantic about the was she was asking and he couldn't say no to a pretty girl in need.

"You want this cock inside you?" Keita murmured. She nodded aggressively.

"I need it, please fill me up..."

He complied, giving her inch after inch after inch of turgid meat. She could feel every throbbing, pulsing vein that rose up from its surface and he could feel her tight walls thumping as they squeezed around his dick instinctively.

"Oh fuck you're tight..." He moaned from above her. As he continued his way inside her, he watched her face change. Her eyebrows raised up and her mouth drew itself open, and he could even make out her eyes rolling around behind their lids.

At last, his torso met hers and he had given her the entirety of his length. He let go of her hands and lifted up her twiggy legs, pushing them back until her knees almost reached her shoulders. Her tiny feet dangled above his shoulders, and the position he was now in gave so much more depth and pointed his cock right at her G-spot.

He started thrusting for real. He exited and entered entirely, with the full length of his fat cock. She immediately began moaning in time with his movements, savouring every part of it. The air began to fill with the thick, sweet scent of her pheromones and the sound of their bodies slapping together blended in harmony with their grunts and moans.

He filled her right up to her cervix, bashing against the firm plate right at the end of her tunnel. Her hands slammed down against the floor and her back arched, raising her titties into the air. Meanwhile Shu had unzipped his shorts entirely now and taken out his own dick, enjoying the show as he pleasured himself slowly. His eyes were unblinking, not wanting to miss a moment of this.

Keita pulled himself out and spun her around so that her ass was in the air and her face against the floor. He lined himself back up and gripped her by the dip in her waist, his huge hands almost entirely around her core. As he filled her back up he pulled her onto his dick, pushing her and pulling her off and on as he thrust in rhythm.

"Keita -- Oh god, Keita..." She huffed and panted. "I can feel everything! You're -- ah -- you're so big! You're so deep!" Her voice was running away with her as he pounded and pounded away. Her ass made slapping sounds against his body with each stroke. He even got her slick juices along his legs and stomach from how much she was producing, but she felt incredible.

His thrusts became laboured and long, powerful slams that rocked her entire body with tingling, twitching lightning shooting along her nerves. He could feel the pressure of his prostate squeezing and quivering and that sensation swelled and engulfed the entirety of him, bouncing around inside his body and leaving him shaking as he shot out blast after blast of sticky, milky cum.

"Keita you're flooding me!" She cried as she felt the warm, thick sensation fill her. There was so much that his dick displaced it, spurting it out of her hole and making it drool and dribble across her legs. She released a long gasp, her face and legs twitching after what happened. "My womb..." She cried in a muttered huff as she tried to recover.

"My womb." Keita grunted, wiping the sweat from his brow as he surveyed the obscene amount of cum dripping out of her still-pulsing hole. With each pulse another glob of cum dripped out and ran along her clit.

"Your womb..." she repeated peacefully, with an almost happy tone that she'd finally gotten what she wanted.

12