Shut Up and Dance

Story Info
John finds foot love at his cousin Aiden's wedding.
4.6k words
4.72
15.9k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had this idea for a while but wasn't sure how to make it work. They I decided to set it in the confines of 'What Are Friends For?" and everything just came together. You shouldn't need to read that series to enjoy this, but it might help as a few characters and situations from it are mentioned. Also its a damn good story as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoy!!

*************

She waltzed into the reception hall like she'd just stepped out of one of his deepest fantasies.

Which made perfect sense, seeing as she'd found her way into more than a few of them over the years.

Making a beeline for him in a backless floral dress, black stockings over long legs and grey ankle boots, April smiled at him, and he nearly melted into the floor.

John was going to kill his cousin for this.

-----

Aiden had called him up last Christmas, minutes after he'd proposed to his longtime best friend-turned Mistress-turned-fiancée Katie and asked for his help.

He'd remembered that John had gotten his officiant license whilst drunk and bored one night, and figured he was the best option to officiate the wedding.

For his part, John hadn't disagreed. For one thing, he hadn't really had a chance to use the license since he'd acquired it. For another, Aiden was family, and more than anyone else he was super happy for his cousin. So he said yes, and over the next few months the three of them dealt with the paperwork and got things in order, and for a while, everything seemed to be going fine.

At least, until they asked him if he was going to bring a plus one.

Now John was single- happily so, for a great many reasons. The biggest one, which was only known to him, his cousin, and recently Katie, was something he and the other man had in common. Like Aiden, John had a rather massive foot fetish. In fact, he'd been the one to help his cousin get a handle on his own when they'd been in their teens.

Unlike Aiden however, John did not have a woman like Katie, who was not only into the whole thing but indulged it every step of the way. She did gladly tease John while he was helping them with the planning, and though he would never admit it, that only reinforced his unspoken jealousy.

Still, while he had no girlfriend to speak of at the moment, he did have plenty of girl friends, and in the months leading up to the wedding, he'd spoken with a number of them. Alas, the appeal of an open bar and free buffet were not enough, and he'd had to cross them all of the list for one reason or another. Prior engagements, familial commitments, or just life in general, left John at a loss.

It was Aiden who eventually suggested April, and even now, John wondered if that had been his cousin's plan all along.

If he were being honest with himself, John would've admitted that April had been his first choice. They'd met at a work function two years ago and, in the time since, had grown surprisingly close. They shared some similar interests, got along famously, and more often than not were seen eating lunch together in the break room. Enough times that people often asked if they were an item.

They weren't, but a part of his sure as hell wished they were. April was smart, beautiful- a slim 5'9 brunette with a tight ass, perky tits, legs for days, and was genuinely fun to be around.

She also had gorgeous feet.

Like his cousin, John had spent more time than was expected checking out the feet of the various women he knew or encountered, and for a time he honestly thought he'd seen the best the world could offer. And then, he had met April. Or, more importantly, he'd gone to the gym with her.

Their office had an on-site gym, and one afternoon they'd bumped into one another on the way there and decided to be workout buddies for the day. John hadn't expected to see much, but when April had slipped off her work flats to put on her socks and running shoes, he caught sight of her feet for the first time and nearly died.

They were a petite size six, with perfect arches and blue painted toenails, and even before they'd started working out were already shiny with sweat from a long day stuck in those flats. It took everything he had not to stare too long, but it was at that moment John knew he was in love.

After that, John found himself looking their way every chance he got. Unlike his cousin, however, he didn't have the luxury of April hanging around his place all the time like Katie had, and thus any opportunity to give her shoes a whiff had yet to come his way just yet. That only made his desire for them even stronger.

Which was part of why he had refrained from asking her to be his plus one. John doubted he would be able to get through the ceremony, let alone the reception without passing a glance at her feet, and with so many people around, someone was liable to notice. That was the last thing he wanted, especially on Aiden's big day.

Eventually, though, he didn't have a choice. If he didn't want to go solo, John would have to take his cousin's advice and ask April.

She said yes.

-------

When the day finally arrived, John was even more nervous than the groom, a fact Aiden made sure to poke fun at. Standing there at the front of the reception hall- neither the bride nor groom being the slightest bit religious so they'd skipped out on a church, John had nowhere to run once April arrived.

She took her good sweet time, chatting up some of the family, but once she spotted him she headed right for him. By the time April made it over to the pulpit- Aiden having abandoned him to his fate, John wasn't sure he was going to manage, especially once he got a good look at her outfit. She looked amazing, but it was the thought of those stockings and her boots and the feet within them that got his blood boiling.

Speechless as he was, John was ill-prepared for what happened next. She skipped over any traditional greeting, simply smiled, gave him a peck on the cheek, and said: "Your family told me I'm to get you to dance." And at that moment, all color drained from John's face.

John didn't dance.

Had never dance in his life.

John had zero interest in dancing.

However, the look in April's hazel eyes told him in no uncertain terms that the price of her being his plus one for the evening had been laid out. Like it or not, one way or another, once the party started he was going on that dance floor with her.

The idea of being out there with April- so close that hiding his erection would be nigh-impossible, especially with those stockings and boots keeping her gorgeous feet practically marinated in sweat, was both tantalizing and terrifying. John had no idea what he was going to do.

Somehow or another, he made it through the ceremony. For a brief moment his eyes, like Aiden's own, were drawn to Katie's open-toed white shoes and the tasty-looking toes within, but then he immediately looked over to April. She was seated in the front row with his and Aiden's family, affording him a perfect view of her legs and boots.

Nervous as he was- public speaking having never been one of his favorite activities in the world, John pulled it off. He made it through the 'I do's" and the "you may now kiss the bride' and all that and, before anyone knew it, Aiden and Katie were married. And April was the only reason he managed to do so.

The entire time, John focused on her, and the smile she occasionally flashed told him that she was well aware he was watching. She kept him on track and even though his mind was more interested in her feet than almost anything else going on around him- including the ceremony, he only got to the end because of her.

After the applause and the congratulations died down a blur of papers being signed and pictures being taken followed, then food and drink and before he knew it John was sitting at a table beside April They laughed and joked while the speeches and toasts were made, and for the most part, things seemed to be going pretty well.

At least, until the music started up.

There was still some time- the couple had their first dance, then the father-daughter and mother-son dances, but John knew the clock was ticking, and before he knew it, the floor started to fill up with a mix of friends, family, and other guests. April looked at him with a wicked grin which told him in no uncertain terms he was going out there with her. She followed it up with a set of puppy dog eyes that would've broken him even if he wasn't in love with her.

And they danced.

Slow dances, fast ones. Arm in arm and hand in hand or just next to one another. April and John danced like their lives depended on it. In fact, save for a few times when they needed to take five, use the washroom or grab dessert, April managed to keep John on the floor for hours.

And all the while, all he could think about were her feet.

Wrapped in those by now damp stockings and trapped in those ankle boots, glistening with sweat and teasing John simply by existing. It was driving him mad. He wanted nothing more than to tear those boots off her and smell, lick, taste, and kiss April's feet.

Every time he felt those thoughts taking hold- especially of his cock, he excused himself to the washroom. Just to give himself a few minutes to get his head together, and to make sure April didn't notice the erection he was starting to sport. It would be awkward enough as it was, let alone if she knew the truth.

On his last trip to the washroom, John ran into Aiden, who greeted his cousin with a grin. "Having a good time out there?"

John glared at the other man. "Fuck you. I'm losing my damn mind out there."

His cousin feigned ignorance. "Why's that ol' chum?"

If they weren't family, if this weren't Aiden's wedding day, John likely would've decked the other man there and then. "You know damn well why. April is driving me nuts."

"Really? Looked to me like she was dancing with you. Which, I gotta hand it to her, is mightily impressive."

"You know what I mean. At least when all this is over, you'll get to have a go at Katie's feet. I'll be spending the night in my bathroom trying to get rid of the blue balls April's been giving me."

Aiden shook his head, then slapped his cousin on the shoulder. "Maybe, maybe not. You never know where the night will go."

Then he walked out of the washroom, leaving John angry and confused, but ready to go back out there.

When he returned to the dance floor, however, John couldn't see April anywhere. Asking around, he got a mix of "I think she went to the ladies room" and "maybe she went outside." Since no one could give him a concrete answer and, seeing as he couldn't exactly check out the former, he tried the latter.

He didn't see anyone outside at first, which, honestly, was fine by him. Fresh air was definitely needed if he was going to get his head together, and the last thing he needed was a relative or one of Katie or Aiden's friends to start chatting him up. John was not in the mood for small talk. He just wanted to clear his head.

April had other plans.

--------

The seed had been planted months ago when April thought she saw John staring at her feet. They'd been having lunch outside the office and she'd been sporting a pair of flip-flops. It had been a brief moment, but she had been almost certain she'd seen what she'd seen. However, she hadn't wanted to broach the subject, just in case she was wrong.

In the time since, April noted countless other instances, and although she had no concrete evidence, she had begun to formulate an experiment. It was simply a matter of when, and the day John had asked her to be his plus-one, she realized she had the perfect time.

She'd chosen her outfit with care, hoping to elicit a reaction that would confirm her hypothesis. Given John's eyes had been glued to her throughout the ceremony, she was almost certain. But it was through someone else that she got the confirmation she'd been looking for.

Or rather, several people.

April had gone over to the bar while John had made his umpteenth trip to the men's room since they'd started dancing, and started chatting up the bride and one of her bridesmaids. April didn't know Aiden or Katie or any of their friends all that well, although she'd met the happy couple a few times when she and John had hung out outside of work.

That was what made the conversation with the two women all the stranger, at least at first. April may not have known a lot of the bride, but she had definitely seen the groom staring at her feet. Just as she'd noticed John staring at hers countless times before.

She didn't want to be upfront about it, instead making a quick comment about Aiden checking out his now-wife's feet. Katie and the other woman- June or something, had both had a couple of drinks and looked at one another with wicked grins. Then they turned to the newcomer and Katie whispered "Aiden's into feet.

Especially mine."

June joined the conversation immediately. "It's how they got together."

"Really?" April asked, intrigued. She'd heard about foot fetishes before- it was why John's actions hadn't immediately freaked her out. Still, the fact that she was currently at the wedding of a man with one and a woman who had seemingly indulged him in it, had certainly been unexpected.

"Oh yea," Katie continued, keeping her voice low so only the other two women could hear her. "I saw him sniffing my boots one day, and did a bit of research. Once I understood what was going on, I surprised him after a night out at a club and well... Things just snowballed after that."

Katie smiled warmly, the memories of her and Aiden's strange little courtship playing out in her mind. It seemed like so long ago, even if it been a little over a year. Now they were married, and she couldn't be happier. However, she and June suspected April had her reasons for broaching the subject.

"I'm pretty sure John has one as well," June said, taking the lead. Katie was well-aware of her now cousin-in-law's fetish, but her friend only had suspicions of her own to go on.

"He did seem to be focused on your boots during the ceremony," Katie added, which was all the confirmation April needed. If she and the other ladies were right- and she had no reason to suspect otherwise at this point, seeing as they seemed to know far more about the subject than she did, then she had a decision to make.

Luckily, the ladies were happy to help.

The trio discussed matters for a few minutes more, and April's plan, which had already been somewhat formed, came together in an instant. If John really wanted her feet, then he was in for a treat.

She liked him- plenty of their co-workers had caught onto that, and she knew he liked her. But neither of them had seemed willing to take the plunge. April hadn't wanted to date a co-worker- bad things tended to crop up from those situations, but their attraction to one another had been undeniable. Adding in this new information and, well...

April knew what she had to do.

The moment she saw him exit the washroom and head outside, she followed, thanking the bride and her bridesmaid for the talk. Once she was out there, she gave him a few minutes alone before springing her presence on him. April patted him gently on the shoulder, and the unexpected sight of her had him nearly jumping out of his skin.

"Everything alright?" April said with a smile, and she could've sworn John was about to melt.

"Yea, everything's fine... Just needed some air." John got up from the ledge he'd been sitting on and held out his hand for her. "I guess you'll be wanting to get back on the floor huh?"

For a moment, April contemplated his words. On one hand, she did want to go back to the dance floor- she'd been having a lot of fun, both dancing and making him dance. But on the other... He'd done all that for her. Maybe it was time she did something for him. Something he needed her to do.

"I don't know... My feet are killing me. Maybe it's time to give them a little rest."

John sat back down, happy for the break, but wondering if everything really was alright. They sat together in silence for a few minutes, feeling almost like teenagers on their first date. Even though they'd hung out countless times and worked together, somehow, just being here beside one another was something altogether different.

Every time John looked over at her to say something, he caught a glimpse of her smile, and that was enough to silence him. April's smile had a way of just making him feel good, rendering him speechless and allowing him to do nothing else but smile back in kind. There was something special about it, and both of them knew it.

"Do you mind if we take a walk?" April asked, breaking the silence at long last. "I need to get something from my car." John silently agreed. The party inside was getting pretty loud and rowdy, a nice quiet walk in the cool night air would do them both some good.

The whole time they walked however, John found himself stealing glances at her legs. He could see beads of sweat on her legs glistening in the moonlight, and it was making his mouth water. Unbeknownst to him though, April noticed as well. She'd been right. Katie and June had been right as well. Which meant it was time to take things to another level.

Once they reached her car, April opened the trunk and sat down. Then she kicked off her boots and John's eyes nearly popped out of his skull at the sight, but that was nothing compared to what April did, or rather, said, next. "You've been checking these out for a while, haven't you?"

John's jaw dropped, and for a moment he didn't know what to say. He flashed back to Aiden telling him about when Katie had first revealed her knowledge of his fetish. Never in his wildest dreams had John thought the same thing would happen to him, least of all with April.

After a few seconds, he finally managed to mutter a quick "Yes" before his mind went blank.

April smiled. Her feet really were killing her, but she had someone who would take care of that. She just needed to know how far John was willing to go for them, and for her. "Well, all that dancing's got them feeling a little rough. Mind showing them a little love?"

Without a word, John dropped to his knees and took one of April's stocking-clad feet in his hands. He started rubbing it gently, feelings the sweat-drenched fabric in his fingers as well as the softness of her sole. It felt amazing in his hands, but that was nothing compared to the scent wafting off of them and into his waiting nose.

As expected, the stockings and the boots and the dancing had created the perfect cocktail, and the incredible mix of foot, sweat, and boot leather washed over him. John rubbed April's foot like it was a work of art, then moved onto its twin so that both feet got the attention they deserved.

All the while. April watched from her seat in the trunk, enjoying the sensation of John's strong hands on her aching feet as much as he appeared to be enjoying being that close to them. She'd never seen anyone look that happy in her life, and this was only the beginning. "That feels good... But I bet your mouth would feel even better."

John stopped and stared up at her, and April had to admit, she was more or less winging it. Based on her observations, John wanted her feet but hearing her offer them still seemed to be a surprise. "Are you, are you sure?" He asked uneasily. Not because he didn't want to dive into her feet, but because he wasn't sure she knew what she was offering him.

She nodded, and at that moment, with the moonlight shining down on her, John had to admit April looked even more beautiful than ever before. Then he lifted her right foot to his mouth and got to work.

Parting his lips, John's tongue worked its way out and along the underside of April's toes. The stockings had collected so much of her sweat that he practically had to slurp it up but he enjoyed every second of it. Then he moved it down along her sole, drinking in as much of her precious foot scent as he could.

12