Shut Up and Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April had expected many things from this. What she hadn't accounted for was that the sensation of John's tongue running along her foot would feel so amazing. She could feel actual sparks coursing along her leg and through her body, and that didn't even account for the feeling of his nose breathing in great sniffs of her sweaty feet.

When John moved on to the other foot, April found herself grabbing the side of the trunk. The feeling of her date more or less worshipping her stocking-clad feet was beyond hot, and once the first wave passed, she found her left hand making its way below her dress and into her pussy.

She hadn't thought this would happen, but she could feel how wet she was, and there was no way April wasn't going to take advantage of that. But she was far from the only one getting turned on by this.

John's cock had been aching ever since she'd first kicked off her boots. Now that he had the long-desired opportunity to taste and smell April's feet, it was practically begging to explode. Much as he wanted nothing more than to pull it out and start jerking off, his hands were busy with the object of his affection. The sight of April fingering herself made it all the worse, but he tried his best.

April, in between bouts of her own growing excitement, noticed John's predicament. She also watched his tongue on her feet and, in an instant, realized what they both needed. Quickly she pulled her feet from his hands and, before he could react, hitched up her dress so he could see her soaking wet panties and the pussy beneath them.

The look on his face told her everything she needed to know and, with a quick look around to make sure they were alone, April grinned. "Take off those pants and show me your cock."

John didn't need to be told twice, and the moment his erection was freed April's feet slid down and wrapped their way around it, her fingers doing the same with his head as she pulled him beneath her dress. "Lick" was all she managed to say before she felt John's tongue on her clit, and she nearly squashed his cock in between her feet as the sensation shot through her.

As he licked, she slid her sweaty, saliva-coated feet along his cock. It felt so good in between them, April felt the length of John's erection beneath her toes and if she wondered just how hard he could get for her feet, she certainly knew now.

And this was only the start.

John lapped at her pussy like a madman, spurred on by the sensation of her feet on his cock. This was more than a dream come true- it was the culmination of countless fantasies he'd had since that day at the gym. Nothing else mattered right now except the two of them at this moment.

The more he licked, the more she stroked until they were moving in sync with one another, just as they had on the dance floor. But this dance was only for them, and it was one they both knew they could get very used to. April's fingers gripped at John's head as his tongue dipped right in the special spot, and with a surge and a scream that no one would hear over the music of the nearby wedding, her pussy exploded into John's face and mouth.

Much as he enjoyed the taste of her, John barely had a chance to appreciate it, as he felt her slick stockings stroke his cock with one last, long tease, and before he knew it he was exploding as well, sending streams of hot, thick cum onto the ground beneath her car.

John kept licking at her cunt until he had lapped up every drop of her juices, and April kept stroking until she was certain her feet had drained every ounce of cum from his cock. Then the two of them sat there- well, knelt in John's case, as the entirety of their experience washed over them.

After a few minutes, April offered John her hand, and he rose to join her in the trunk. Staring at one another, she gave him that smile of hers, but this time John did more than give one in return. He pressed his mouth to hers, and the two of them locked-lips in a long-overdue kiss.

-------

When the time came to toss the bouquet and the garter, very few people at the wedding noticed two guests were missing. In fact, for the most part, only three people seemed aware that John and April were nowhere to be seen. But those people were June, Katie, and Aiden, and the three of them were quite certain they knew where the two had wound up.

The next morning, Aiden woke up from his post-wedding post-worship hangover to a text from his dear cousin. And when he read it, he stifled a laugh that was still loud enough to wake up his friend-turned-Mistress-turned-bride, who looked at the text and joined him.

It simply said: "I hate it when you're right."

And though he truly meant it, John was also damn happy about it. After all, he'd woken up in his own bed, with his date-turned-girlfriend beside him. Face-to-face with the most beautiful woman around, and with her feet wrapped gently around his cock after a night spent 'dancing' in the sheets.

He wouldn't have it any other way.

12