Shutterbug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I look," she asked, wiping her lips.

"Like a star," I replied.

She giggled, squeezing my cock in her hand. "Looks like we still have work to do with this."

She fell back on the bed, wriggling up the comforter till her legs were on the mattress. Watching me, she rolled over onto her chest, then drew her knees up to her belly, pushing her glorious ass up and toward me. Her pussy lips were plump and slick with her juices. I took another picture -- a close up, my view of her sex filling the frame.

Lowering the camera, I caught her scent - light and fresh, inviting me in. I leaned over, a knee on the mattress, my hands firmly on her cheeks, and dipped my tongue between her folds. She gasped, curling her toes and stretching her back. I continued to probe, brushing her clit at the edges of my exploration. She settled into a pitched purr, squirming against my face, directing my attention where she needed it.

Soon the timbre of her purr lowered to a growl. She leaned away and looked back at me over the rise of her ass. "I want you inside me," she whispered. My cock jumped, needing no further encouragement. I straightened up, fingers wrapping her waist. She set her knees near the edge of the bed, her ass high, back low. I nudged forward, poised against the split of her labia. Wetness trickled over the head from inside. With a slow steady pressure, I sank my cock into her pussy.

She shivered, her breath still, adjusting to accommodate me. Her fingers dug into the duvet; forehead pressed against the mattress. I pushed in deep, filling her up, the warm pink velvet enveloping me. She made several slow, shallow pumps, working herself into a comfortable curve, before graduating to a deeper, rhythmic thrust.

I snapped some pictures while she worked, her pussy swallowing me whole before pulling away, only to repeat moments later. I savored her depth, the tightness of her walls, the sigh she released when her ass touched my hips. I pulled the camera strap off over my head, setting the camera down on the bed next to her. Both hands now free I squeezed the top of her thighs and took control of the rhythm, holding her tight, crashing into her nethers. Her muscles rippled under each contact, her arms straight, pushing back against my weight.

With a flourish she flipped her hair up over her back. I gathered it again - a massive cable in my fist - tugging it toward my chest. Her back arched, ragged grunts escaping her throat. She reached back for the camera, her fingers fumbling with the selection dial before punching the small red button near the viewfinder. The familiar double beep alerted me we were now being filmed.

She twisted the lens to a wide angle, then set it up on the edge of the pillow an arm's length in front of her. My heart thumped in my chest. I was used to being behind the camera, not in front of it. A sudden shyness rippled through me. She seemed to have no such issue. She thrust back into me, hilting my cock on every bounce, her face twisted in beautiful agony. Wetness oozed from her pussy, strands of her cream clinging to my balls and between our thighs.

I rolled my thumb in it, then pressed it lightly against the rosebud of her ass. She groaned, hungry with anticipation. I rocked it back forth, swirling it around her rim before slipping it inside. She gasped, eyes wide, mouth round. Her vagina clenched around my cock, her asshole around my thumb. "Oh god yes," she panted, "make me cum."

Pulling harder on her make-shift ponytail I thrust myself into the heat of her sex. Her body trembled, goosebumps dimpling her skin as she whispered obscenities into the lens. My shaft seared with pleasure, splitting her lips at a faster pace, my thumb hooked inside, directing her motion. Her breath came short and dry, her breasts swaying beneath her to the beat of our intercourse.

Her body stiffened, breath stopped, a hand clawing at her tits. I landed a final stroke before she lost control. Her pelvis rattled her legs, buckling her knees. Her arm gave out, pitching her forward into the mattress. I collapsed on top of her, pinning her squirming ass under my abdomen, her shoulders beneath my forearm. She screamed into the blanket, wedging a hand between her legs, knuckles grinding against her clit.

I held myself inside while she came, my breath warming her ear, her hair tickling the side of my face. Her panting morphed gradually to a soft giggle. I lifted my head and looked at her, curious. She flashed a roguish smile, pinching my cock in her pussy. "You're still hard," she said, a slight inflection in her voice.

I shrugged. "You seem to have that effect on me," I replied.

She laughed. "You're going to make me work for this, aren't you."

She wriggled out from underneath me, my cock trailing her cum along her thighs. I rolled onto my back, arms falling out to my sides, chest swelling with a cool deep breath. My eyes fell shut a moment while the mattress deformed around me, my brain still struggling to believe my fortune. I heard the camera lifted, followed by the pillow, which thumped down over my ankles moments later.

I opened my eyes to the glowing white ceiling, my shoulder dipping toward an indentation next to me. The view darkened -- improved, as Asha straddled my head, lowering her slick swollen pussy over my face. I curled my arms around her thighs, digging my fingers into her buttocks, pulling her down onto my lips. She sighed, drawing the length of her labia along my tongue. I felt her fingers cup my balls, my shaft tip straight up and the heat of her mouth envelope my cock.

She took it all immediately, the curve of cock and throat complimentary in this position. Gliding her lips along the shaft she sucked her juices from my dick, swabbing the head with her tongue as I lapped at her clit. She moaned into my groin, her fingers scratching my legs. I bucked my hips to meet her mouth. She spread her knees wider, settling her weight on my face.

I licked her, tasted her, breathed her in. My balls tightened, that familiar prickling sensation boiling up through my core. I groaned her name into her pussy, warning her of what was to come. I didn't know if she had heard me, for she didn't slow down, didn't let up. My cock strained against the roof of her mouth, no longer able to hold back.

She sensed something changing. Closing her thighs around my head she sealed her lips around my shaft and pushed all way down to the root. The pressure built up in my groin exploded, ejecting thick jets of semen deep into her throat. She squealed when the first rope hit, then set to work, her throat gripping the head of my cock each time she swallowed.

She held my pulsing member inside until every last drop of cum was spent. She swirled her tongue around the glans, collecting any remnants before drawing her mouth away. My cock fell to my stomach with a thud, the cool air rushing over it. Asha rolled off, collapsing beside me, head to toe, her chest heaving. She combed her fingers through her hair, tossing it out over the blanket. I reached out, stroked my thumb across her glistening mound.

She chuckled, parting her thighs just a bit. She picked up the camera, held it over her head, smiling a broad white smile into the lens before shutting off the recording. Turning it over she powered on the screen and tapped the little black 'play' button in the bottom right corner. The sounds of sex emanated from the speaker. She watched intently, her fingers tracing down her body to join mine on her mons.

"Can I see?" I asked, curious about what she'd captured. She eased up onto an elbow, placing the camera in my outstretched hand. On screen, Asha devoured my erection, her nose nudging my balls, her hips rocking back and forth over my face. My cock flexed against my belly. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed. I shivered at her touch, my cock stiffening.

"You know I can't use any of this in the collection," I said.

"That's too bad," she smiled, her hair falling over her eyes. "You might need to start a new one"

12