Shuttle Driver Explodes

Story Info
Shuttle driver alone with his last fare. Mind blowing orgasm.
2.6k words
4.7
4.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow night so I was happy that this would be my last flight. Not excited, just happy to be done. I haven't been excited about anything in quite awhile. It's Friday night and I'll be going home to be alone like usual. I'm a shuttle driver at a small regional airport. It still gets the big airlines but there's only one gate and doesn't get much traffic on the weekends. I work nights from 4pm to 4am with only Sundays off which doesn't much lend itself to dating or even an occasional hookup. I haven't been laid in months.

I was deep in my daydream about getting some pussy when there was a knock on the window. It made me just about jump out of my seat. I didn't have anyone on my schedule and was only there out of obligation to the airport. When I looked over I saw a man in his mid to late 40s with dark, full hair and just the slightest steaks of grey along the temples. He was tall, well built and dressed nice and when I looked over he gave me a huge smile and a wave. I rolled down the window and said "Can I help you sir?"

"Hello, is this shuttle going to the Hilton in downtown Rochester?"

I said, "yes, that won't be a problem. Let me get your bags loaded. You can step right in."

He said, "thank you" and opened the side door and climbed in before I could even get out of the driver's seat.

With that I opened the door and got out of the shuttle. I opened the back hatch and gently loaded his two pieces of luggage. He was traveling light it seemed. Once I was done putting the luggage away I closed the hatch and climbed back in the driver's seat. As I was waiting to see if there would be anymore passengers I grabbed my clip board and asked for his name and how he would be paying. He said his name was James Asten and said he could pay with cash or credit. Whichever I preferred. Now, anyone who's ever worked a service job knows that cash is better than credit for two reasons. Cash is immediate. You didn't have to wait for the transaction to go through the banks and second, you didn't have to claim it on your taxes if you were so bold.

I turned to him and said "cash would be great. It's been a slow night and I could really use it."

He pulled out his wallet and handed me a $50. The fare to downtown was only $20 so I reached for my cash bag to give him change.

He stopped me by saying " keep it, I'm just glad you were here."

Once I saw that the airport had emptied out and there would be no more passengers, I put on my seatbelt and started to pull away from the curb.

"Looks like I have you all to myself tonight."

Since he was the only passenger I figured that's what he meant. Boy was I wrong. Something I would find out shortly. The drive was about 30 minutes so I asked if he wanted me to turn on the radio. He said no, he'd rather just chat if I didn't mind. I didn't, so he started telling me he travels for business and had been on flights since early this morning. He also said he likes to get in on Friday before his meetings on Monday to give himself time to recoup. He said his company paid for his travel and hotel so he always got to stay in the nicest places.

I told him he was my last passenger and my night was almost over. And talked a little about being originally from the East Coast and that I moved to the Midwest about six years earlier for a job that didn't work out.

After the general chit-chat and small talk, he asked if I was going home to a girlfriend or wife.

I kinda laughed and said "I wish. But unfortunately not for quite awhile. It's kind of hard to meet women with the hours I work"

At that he said, "That sucks. You must be ready to blow." And he started laughing. I just considered it two guys having locker room talk and laughed along with him. But, I felt a twitch in my pants letting me know that my dick agreed wholeheartedly.

At that point he moved across the aisle to the seat directly behind me. He leaned in close over my seat and said "I bet you could really use a blowjob."

My heart started pounding and my entire body became tense. I've had this reaction before with hot girls but never a man.

He followed that up by saying "Since you're about to get off, how would you like to come back to my room and get off again?"

I was in shock and I froze. Although my cock was immediately hard I finally said "sorry, I'm not gay."

He said, "if you close your eyes it's just another pair of lips making you feel good."

It was crazy to me the way my body was reacting and the fact that his logic was making sense in my horny, sexless state of mind. It had been a very long time since I've had lips around my cock. I was incredibly aroused but I just didn't feel safe going to a hotel room with someone I just met besides the fact I would have to walk through a hotel that I dealt with regularly because of my job, to go to another man's hotel room.

I finally said, "I don't think that would be a good idea since I deal with that hotel for my job."

He told me he understood and then offered another suggestion.

"There must be somewhere around here you could park for a awhile. Somewhere quiet and out of the way."

Without responding I changed lanes and made a right turn. My body all of a sudden had a mind of it's own. I looked in the mirror and he was staring at me with a devilish grin. He knew he had won me over.

About three blocks away there was a park and ride lot that was always deserted this time of night. I knew it wouldn't be a problem since I parked there almost every night in-between flights. No one would think twice about seeing my shuttle parked there.

I turned into the parking lot and guided the shuttle to a dark corner under some trees. I put the gear shift in park and turned off the ignition but just sat there frozen without removing my seat belt. It would be up to him to make the next move. It didn't take long.

"Why don't we move to the back?" he said.

I undid my seat belt, stood and slowly walked to the back bench seat. My heart was pounding even harder and my cock has never been so hard. I couldn't believe how excited I was at the prospect of being with another man. Where was this coming from, I thought to myself.

Once I sat down he sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. This sent electric shockwaves through my entire body and I immediately tensed.

"Just relax", he said, "let me take care of you. You won't be disappointed, I promise."

With that he slid his hand up my thigh to the huge bulge in my pants.

"hmmmmm seems you have quite the package here."

I've always been proud of my cock. It's not huge like in porn movies, about 7 inches, but it's very thick and girls have always been impressed.

He rubbed my cock though my pants for awhile which felt amazing after not being touched by another person for so long. He then unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I reached for his hand in a moment of panic and questioning myself if I would really go through with this. At this he again told me to relax and to just enjoy. He said it so soothingly that I began to trust him and removed my hand.

Once my pants were undone he moved to his knees in front of me. He grabbed the waist of my pants on each side and told me to lift my butt. When I did he pulled my pants down to my ankles. To my embarrassment there was a huge wet spot on the front of my underwear from my cock gushing precum.

"Well, someone is excited." And with that he laughed a soft reassuring laugh.

He reached for the waist band of my underwear and without being told this time I lifted up from the seat.

Once my underwear were around my ankles he said, "wow, you have a beautiful cock." I blushed and turned my eyes away from his.

He wrapped his hand around my thick cock and began to slowly run his thumb across the tip, smearing the precum around the head. Once it was all rubbed in he squeezed the shaft and pulled up causing more precum to gush out of the slit.

"Mmmmmmm", he said, and leaned down to collect my cum with the tip of his tongue.

At this point I didn't care who it was. I just needed my cock sucked to completion. I felt my balls bubbling and my cock throbbing like never before. My body felt electric and I let out a moan that told him that he had me right where he wanted me.

"Delicious", he said.

He lifted my cock and ran his tongue up the shaft from my balls to the head. He then swirled his tongue around the head of my cock before taking it in his mouth. Looking up at me to see my reaction he sucked on the head slowly sliding his lips down the length of my cock until he had the entire dick in his mouth. Reversing course he slowly slid his lips up the length of my dick until again he had just the head in his mouth. He sucked hard until his cheeks were concave and pulled my dick from his mouth with a loud pop, like a cork from a champagne bottle.

"such a perfect cock, did you like that?"

I could hardly breathe let alone talk. I let out an incoherent "mmmhhmmmm" and just stared into his captivating eyes.

"Well then, you're going to love this."

With that he began to bob his head from tip to base, each time, taking my entire length down his throat. Wet slurping sounds and just a slight gagging each time when he reached the base filled the quiet of the empty shuttle. He was right. If I closed my eyes I could imagine it was a girl sucking my cock. But I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I had to see the person that was giving me such amazing pleasure. His grunts and moans made me feel like he just couldn't get enough of my magnificent cock. I began to involuntarily moan along with him and in the quiet capsule of the empty shuttle I felt like I was in one of the many porn videos I have watched over the years.

His right hand, just the thumb and forefinger actually was wrapped around the base of my cock. He moved his left hand up to cradle and fondle my balls. He started to increase the speed. Bobbing up and down the length of my cock, his tongue flattened along the underside of my dick adding to the incredible sensation. His mouth moved up and down like a piston in a 70s muscle car. My body on pins and needles. Electric jolts from head to toe. My normal breathes became panting. My moans becoming louder and louder in the emptiness of the shuttle. I didn't know how much longer I would last.

Suddenly I exploded into his mouth. The most powerful orgasm I have ever felt. I felt tremors engulf my entire being. One spurt after another after another. I've never cum so much in my life and yet he didn't stop or even slow down. He was like a man dying of thirst. He just couldn't get enough. Finally the spurts slowed and he started pulling on my cock. Milking me for every drop. Savoring the taste of my cum. When he got every last drop he could he sucked hard and pulled my dick from his mouth with another loud pop. He opened his mouth to show me my giant load on his tongue before swallowing every drop and licking his lips. Satisfied that he did a fantastic job.

I was shaking uncontrollably and trying to catch my breath. My eyes wide as saucers. He sat down next to me again and started rubbing my now limp dick and my balls. Even though my erection was gone every time his hand grazed the tip of my cock it sent shockwaves through my body and made me jump. I was still extremely sensitive.

Finally I caught my breathe enough to speak and said "that was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it."

He chuckled a bit and said "well thank you. I'm glad I could help. It's been a long day. I need to get some sleep. Mind taking me to my hotel now?"

That snapped me back to reality. I didn't know where I was, nor could I have even told you my name just a few minutes ago. I pulled up my underwear and my pants and stood on shaky legs. I had to stand there a minute with my hand on his shoulder until I could get my balance again. He chuckled again with a big smile on his face. He knew the control he had over me after this. I walked to the front and sat down in the driver's seat, pulled on my seatbelt and started the ignition. He walked up behind me and took his original seat. Once he was seated I pulled out of the parking lot and headed for his hotel which was only about 3 miles away.

We rode in silence to the hotel. Me trying to rationalize what just happened. My head was spinning. Him, just sitting there with that same charming smile knowing he changed me in some small way tonight. I pulled under the awning of the hotel to the front door. A valet came to greet their new guest and collect his bags.

Before I got out to get his bags he handed me his business card and told me he was free all weekend if I wanted to do it again. I didn't even think I wanted to do it this time before it began. Now... now, I'm just really confused.

I unloaded his bags and told him to have a good night. He handed me another $50 and said "thanks for a pleasant ride. By the way, I never got your name?"

"thank you. I'm Michael", I said and next thing I knew he was walking inside the hotel, followed by the valet carrying his luggage.

I stood there for a minute absolutely stunned. What the hell just happened, I thought to myself. With that I drove off, back to the office to drop off the shuttle and pick up my car. First though I would stop at a car wash to make sure there was no mess back there.