Shweta Fucks Her Tailor

Story Info
Shweta finds her tailor touching her inappropriately.
2.2k words
3.46
64.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shweta was 21, a young beautiful Indian girl living in the crowded outskirts of New Delhi, India. She belongs from a middle class family and used to live in a modest 2BHK flat in East Delhi, with her parents and her 14 year old young brother Bittu.

Shweta is doing her bachelors from Delhi University in Arts, she's quite a shy, innocent looking submissive girl in her class. Boys in her class would taunt her and would push her in inappropriate places but she wouldn't resists them as she was too shy to confront them.

Shweta is 5'6 tall, mildly skinny, dusky brown complexion with long black hairs, upto her waist. She has big eyes, thin eye brows and beautiful plum pink lips. She's got a handful of 32C cups and a big wide hips with natural thigh gap. She used to do her hair in a long braided fashion

She's very hardworking girl, doing all her home chores all by herself, she used to mop the floor all by her own with a piece of cloth, and in squatting posture. Which made her ass turn bigger and more firm and her thighs got wider and stronger.

Shweta needs a new salwar kameez for her upcoming family function and she borrows some money from her mother and went off for gafar market, old delhi.

She was wearing a yellow women's kurta and a pair of white leggings. Her fabric was thin enough to make her underarms and bra-cups visible. On her back her bra straps were quite visible as well, also she's got some sweat patches along her armpits and her back.

She boarded an auto on the way, as she sits on the back all alone driving through the empty streets as it was quite hot that afternoon and everyone was resting in shades. The auto driver was trying to have a peek of her chest from his rear mirror and seldom steal some glances of her visible bra straps along her shoulders.

Shweta :- "Bhaiya bas yaha utar dena" (Please Stop it here!)

She tells the auto driver to stop here, as she gave her the money. The auto driver used this moment to touch her hands, as he gave her grin looks. Shweta frown a bit before walking off from the place towards the tailor shop.

She knows the owner of the shop from her childhood but today he's was absent instead it was his nephew attending the shop for him. His name was Alam, a muslim tailor.

Alam :- "Haanji boliye kya banwana hai?" (How may I help you?)

Shewta :- In her submissive tone "Salwar Kameez, green kapde se" (I want to make a new dress)

Alam :- checking her out "size kya hai?" (Measurements?)

Shweta :- Nervous as she looks at the ground trying to remember her measurements

Alam :- "Koi nhi, ander ayiye, abhi naap leleta hun" (No worries, come inside. I'll take new measurements)

Shweta takes off her sandels and step inside the shop. Alam takes her inside a room with curtains to cover from the reception area. Alam finds a measuring tape and hangs it along her shoulders and ask Shweta to stand on raised platform.

Alam :- "Haath upar kariye" (Hands up in the air)

Alam walks behind her, as she raises her hands. Alam smiled at her visible bra-clip and bra straps as he takes the measurement of her hands out wide. He looks at her sweat patches under her arms, as it turns him on looking at her smooth underarms over her yellow kurta fabric

Shweta here was shaking nervously as she was inside a closed dark lit room with an unknown guy above her age and also physically quite well built. She was finding it hard to stand still as she trembles.

Alam raised his voice and scolded Shweta for moving too fast, and ordered her to stand still. He then took his tape and put one end on her neck and along her spine and the other end below her waist bone, touching her butt cracks through the leggings. Alam could feel the fabric inside her leggings as she's wearing an underwear along her butt lines.

Shweta could sense Alam's fingers touching her through the leggings, but she didn't ask what he's doing as she was feeling shy, submissive and overwhelmed with Alam's dominance.

Alam then wraps the tape around her thighs, and behind her butt, as he measure her thighs and in the process he feels her butt real nice and good, pushing against those cushy soft butt cheeks as he smiles and enjoys the touching. Alam also felt confident as Shweta wasn't making a sound from his touch.

Alam got brave and used his fingers to tickle a little below her, right behind her inner thighs. He could feel the seam of her underwear and along some moist sweat texture. Shweta trembles with a cough and Alam quickly pulls out his hands.

"Can't you stand still a little while"

Alam scolded Shweta one more time before walking infront of her. He looks at her, into her eyes, looking confident and grim at the same time. On the other hand, sweat was rolling down Shweta's forehead as she move her eyes off Alam from embarrassment. Her arms were hurting because of all the time it was up in the air as her arms trembles

Alam couldn't care anyless as he continue with his grim touches, he came real close to her breasts as he wraps his tape around her breasts, pulling them real tight across her tits, not letting any space to breath as he grabs her breast, squeezing them like soft dough but feeling the fabric of her bra cupping her tits.

He was pushing further until Shweta gasps for air and pushes Alam away. Alam looks at her in anger and Shweta immediately understood what she did and looked away from him. Pulling her hands down as she adjusted her kurta once more. Alam looks her at her chest, some sweat soaking her neckline.

Alam said in possessive tone "The measurement came wrong because of your thick garments and you need to take them off here for further measurements"

Lighting struck on Shweta's face, she couldn't move, couldn't breath or react after what she heard. She started trembling a lot, but out of her low witted brain she thought that there's no other option because the date of her function was coming near.

Alam grabs the end of her kurta, while she stands still with her hands up in the air. She closed her eyes, flushing red cheeks in embarrassment as being a shy, introverted girl she's was now being stripped off in-front of a stranger.

On the other hand, Alam was enjoying the suspense, excitement rushing through all his veins, as his erection caused a little bump under his pyjamas. Which can be felt rubbing against Shweta's thighs.

Alam pulled her kurta off slowly, pulling it our of her hands and throwing it off on the ground as he finally sees her naked in bra. Shweta was closing her eyes in embarrassment as she uses her hands to guard her breasts from Alam but he asked her put her hands up in the air.

Alam could smell Shweta's body deodorant musking in the air. Alam looks at her leggings, told her to undo it herself. Shweta all submissive and afraid used on hand to guard her cleavage from Alam as she bends forward and her other hand to undo the leggings pushing it down onto her knees.

Alam groaned in pleasure as he can finally see her red underwear which was not letting him feel Shweta's pussy. Alam asked Shweta to stand like this, stripped off with her hands open wide as he begins the measuring process all over again.

Alam first brought his face close to her neck, smelling and sniffing through the body aroma before he takes her breasts measurement, this time less tight and properly. Down there Alam kneels down on ground to take her hips, he can see some of Shweta's pubic hair sneaking out through the sideways of her panties.

Alam smiles. He takes the measurement without touching any of Shweta's private parts. Shweta was amused of his new and pleasant behaviour. Somewhere down, she was feeling more comfortable around him. Alam could sense it, as he can see Shweta catching some glances of him during measurement.

Alam asked Shweta

"Do you have any boyfriend?"

to which Shweta nodded "No"

Alam further added

"Has anyone ever touched you?"

to which Shweta stayed quite and looking at her feet, anxious and excited.

Alam gently slides his hand between her thighs from behind and touched her vaginal area over her panties. Gently putting his hands up there and feeling the warmth and moist touch. Shweta's body reacted with a quick jerk along her spine, as she hits goosebumps, and she made a little noise. A small drop of sweat drops inside her left bra cup, Alam likes it.

Alam quickly undo her bra as it falls on the floor, and grabs her tits from behind with his strong tailor grip. Shweta moans in pleasure, closing her eyes, and biting her lips in epitome of sexual pleasure. Alam kisses her neck from the back, while poking his erection from behind into her buttcheeks.

"Today, I'll turn you into a complete woman" Alam softly spoke into her ears.

Alam pulls her panties down, dripping wet and he sees Shweta is too innocent to trim her pubic hairs neatly, he smiles at Shweta and her cheeks blushed. Alam rubbed her clits in circles, and Shweta was feeling what she never felt before.

It was a joy unspeakable for Shweta as for the first time ever she was being touched over her sensitive clit. Her legs were shaking and getting weaker. Alam slapped her pussy as it drools juices over his hand.

Alam made Shweta on her knees, before him. He grabbed his Pyjama and pulled the robe as it falls down his big, circumsized muslim penis flungs out infront of her. Shweta had never seen a man penis before, even not in adult magazines.

Alam made her hold his penis, Shweta was having continuous goosebumps as she holds a erect penis for the first time. She can feel it throbbing in her hand. Alam told her to jerk his penis, and Shweta did, in a little novice way, in non harmonic motion, her skinny hands were jerking a big veiny muslim penis.

Alam asked her to open her mouth, as she was not doing so. Shweta was too innocent to know about a blowjob. Alam told her that it's just like licking a lollipop. Shweta getting brave pulled her tongue out and licked his pink tip and smiled in excitement. Then she went a little further and licked her glans.

Alam in the way, put a big part of his dick in her mouth and asked her to hold it there for sometime. Shweta did, with her mouth blowing up, as she coughs it out. Alam get's her head from behind and starts to bob her head back and forth over his penis.

Shweta let Alam have his way with her, close her eyes, as she gags in and out of a strangers cock, while Alam can be seen with an utmost pleasure in his face, fucking an innocent, young, virgin girl.

Alam then let, shweta sit on his tailoring table, and pulled her legs wide open. Shweta was already leaking wet, as Alam didn't waste much time to put his cock inside her vagina. Shweta cracked out loud, in pain as it was her first time. A big fat thing just penetrated her small tight virgin cunt

Alam grabs her firmly, as he starts pumping in and out her pussy. Shweta was moaning in pain, closing her eyes. The humps were in rhythmic fashion, steady and hard. Alam sucked onto her nipples as he fucks her, Shweta was scratching Alam's back with her sharp nails. Alam sucked real hard onto her nipples, partly taking a fourth of the tit inside, between his lips.

Alam was reallly throbbing down there, Shweta and Alam both were sweating heavily in the hot summer afternoon as the table creaks out loud and wall stomping through the edge of the table hitting the wall. It was out and steamy.

Alam quickly pulled his dick out, and hold it before pushing out thick ropes of hot white cum, onto Shweta's chest, some went far onto her lips, nose and her eyes. She kept it closed until Alam finished with loud groans. Shweta was feeling a little afraid of his dominant roar.

As she can now taste the salty warm liquid sticking to her lips, it was Alam's cum. Drooling down her body, mixed with her sweat. Alam's tip was red in a little blood from breaking Shweta's virginity seal. Alam breaths heavy and Shweta pants out loud.

Alam put her back on the ground, Shweta was feeling weak and satisfied after the long sexual tension between them ended up in hot steamy sex. Alam help her clean up and sprayed some water on her face. She cleans up, wipes the cum down.

Alam then pulls his pants up and drank a full bottle of water. Meanwhile Shweta puts her dress back, hurriedly as it was getting late. Shweta put money on Alam's desk as Alam told her to be back within three days.

Shweta then walk away, waved a hand to stop an auto, sat into it and drove off from the street to the way her home.