Shy BBW Finds Love Online

Story Info
A guy gets to know a cute BBW. A stroke of luck.
4.4k words
4.5
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuri had just moved to a new town. He was 32 and single. He had no friends, just co-workers at his hardware store job, and they were mostly older folks.

He spent a lot of time online, and had started messaging someone he met recently on a dating chat site. Her name was Asa, and she was his only respite from loneliness. She was ten years younger than him.

She hadn't sent him a photo yet, but they had spoken on the phone a couple times. She was a little shy but could hold a fun conversation. More so via texting. He hadn't shown her his own photo yet. He was holding out for a trade soon. He texted her after work.

Y: Hey Asa, you awake?

Minutes later she responded.

A: Hey Yuri, done work?

Y: Yup. just got out of the shower.

A: Ooh nice. pics? lol.

Y: Nice try. You still haven't sent me your face even!

A: Fair. Yeah maybe one day.

Y: What's the excuse again? badly mutilated?

A: Yeah. By cake.

She never hinted why she was so secretive. Now he wondered, was she just being self conscious of a little weight?

Y: I'm not shallow, if you're being serious. I mean I get not sharing your identity online. There's creeps. I could be a creep. But cake mutilation wouldn't bother me.

A: Hmm, you didn't strike me as creepy. Yet. But I'm in no rush to ruin this.

Y: Ruin it with cake? Seems silly. But okay. And I like chatting with you. I'm pretty antisocial since the move. You're the highlight of my day. Sorry if that's lame.

A: It's sweet. You are for me too. I have the odd friends but they don't make the effort. It's nice being looked forward to lol.

Y: Can I ask you seriously, is it just a weight thing? Are you worried I wouldn't talk to you if you weren't skinny?

A: I'm not skinny. And yeah, I've been ghosted by someone who wasn't happy with my body type. Someone I thought liked me, but obviously had preferences. Can't blame them.

Y: It still probably hurt your feelings. So that's sucks. Sorry. You don't have to be vulnerable for my sake. I feel like I sound like I'm using reverse psychology. But I mean it. No big deal.

A: But if I never send you anything you might slowly drift away! I know how men think lol.

Y: Well I'll send you a pic of me, and not a flattering one either. And if you feel inclined to reciprocate then, cool. It's only fair you see that I'm just some average loser guy.

A: Aw. Can't wait.

He sent her a pic. Not his worst shot on his phone but nothing he spent much time taking.

A: You look real nice. You look like how you sound. Does that make sense? You're handsome...

Y: Lol, thanks. I'm okay. Least when you fantasize about me now, you have the image right.

She didn't respond for a few minutes. He hadn't really said anything that forward before. Despite meeting on a dating platform she was very shy at first. Now he felt stupid.

A: Yeah...Good idea. Don't make any jokes about me, okay?

She attached an image of herself. The picture was a semi-side profile of a black haired girl with tan skin wearing a hoodie. It was shoulder-up so it was impossible to guage her body. But she had soft, round features. She was very cute.

Y: Asa, you're cute! Pretty. Beautiful. Pick one. I think you look great.

A: Thanks. Don't get too riled up. It's just my face.

Y: Hope you know we can still be friends. You didn't scare me off so easily.

A: Just friends?

He could see that she wasn't so shy that she didn't enjoy him demonstrating interest in her.

Y: I mean, I'm the guy, so I don't want to perv on you in case it weirds you out. But if I saw you out somewhere, I'd be like, whoa. Hot girl. Curvy, tan, sweet.

A: Aw. Thanks Yuri. You know you said I might fantasize about you, now that I have your pic?

Y: Um, yes?

A: Well, maybe I will. But I could use one with your upper body in it.

Y: Lol...well. How about this... If you do the same for me, I can promise you I would for sure use your picture in that regard as well. Maybe without the hoodie?

A: But the hoodie is all that separates you from the horror!

Y: Yeah right. You don't need to send me nudes. I just want to see what your body looks like. And if you think I won't like what I see...then...I don't actually know how to end that sentence. Do I threaten you, or...How do normal people talk?

A: Okay, lol. But you have to be shirtless. And I'm keeping my t-shirt on. And you go first. After I send mine back, I'm logging off. I don't want to talk about my body. I'll just be thinking about yours in the dark. You can do what you can with mine.

He quickly took a photo and sent her a quick shot of him shirtless. No abs, just a small bulge where a beer belly might be growing.

A minute later she sent him her pic. It was taken from above at arm length, to obscure her size maybe. But it was clear that she was very chubby. Her belly stuck out of her shirt a bit. Her biceps were very round and wide. Her breasts stuck out in a perky fashion. Her face was almost a frown. As if to say, look what you made me do. Yuri was smitten.

She logged off, right after breaking her promise by sending a smiley face emoji before disappearing.

He made some food and later crawled into bed. It was a day off tomorrow, thank god. As he sat in bed, cycling back and forth between his only two pics of cute, chubby Asa, his hand wandered down. He hadn't got off to a normal picture in a long time, especially fully clothed.

But she seemed like she very well might be using his likeness for a similar mission, and that was a turn on too. He mostly used the one with her body, and he fixated on her swollen belly more than her breasts. He was a big belly guy when it came to chubby women. In general, he liked chubby best.

He finished after a few minutes, and even he was amazed how easy it had been. It sent him into a sleepy state. He forgot to charge his phone.

He woke up a little groggy. He didn't know what time it was until he plugged his phone in, as it had died.

It was almost 9:30. He had slept a lot. He saw that he had a few messages from Asa already. Very cool.

A: Morning. Can you delete that photo now please?

A: Hey I know it's your day off, but wake up.

A: Hello.

Jeez, she was in a hurry to chat. He texted her back, knowing it was also her days off from her gig at a bakery.

Y: Sorry, phone died and I slept in a bit. What's up? Why would I delete those?

A: I just know it was a mistake to send it. I know that I can't know for sure, but I'd feel better if you said you deleted it. You might show someone and it's a bad picture.

Y: Aw, what? I wouldn't show someone without you knowing. I was so happy I got a glimpse at all, but that's a hot picture.

A: Well my gut's hanging out, and my arms look fat. I regretted it the second I sent it. I was just in the moment but I feel gross now.

Y: Well what about me? I'm just a potato shaped man. Nothing special. My beer belly from my distant future is beginning.

A: Well at least someone could get off to your photo.

Whoa. That sounded almost like an admission of pervert activities. He had to know.

Y: Did someone do that last night? Maybe?

A: There's no way I'm answering that, lol.

Y: Okay, I will. I did. I looked at your picture with my dick in my hand, and it sure didn't take me long. Ignore the last part. I stared at you while I came. You make me hot. Graphic confession officially over!

It was a long minute before she responded. It felt weird pushing into uncharted flirtation levels. He was pretty bold. Oh boy.

A: Really? You're not just being mean? Or ironic?

Y: I'm not mean. Maybe a creep.

A: I came too. I was thinking about being with you. I could only come thinking that you might think I'm beautiful. I'm pretty self conscious. So...we both jerked off while looking at a photo of each other, around the same time? That's...kind of cool.

Y: I think it's almost sweet! But don't feel weird around me. I like your body. We like each other's bodies, yay!

A: Well, I don't know. You saw an edited version. You haven't seen my lower half even.

Y: Well forgive me in advance, but let's just say you have a flat ass, or a big giant ass, I'm not going to stop being interested now.

A: Okay. Well it's not flat, for one. So why would you want me to have a big dump truck? How could that be a turn on?

He avoided asking her if she was aware of the term BBW, or if she had heard of the internet. Instead, he kept it intimate. More about his own views. And he tried to keep it about her.

Y: I just...think it's hot. I find it hard to describe why, objectively.

A: But big butts are all dimply and big thighs are all lumpy...

Y: Yeah. But that works for me. Even you saying that, It's a turn on. I don't want you to feel bad...I don't want you to think its weird that I could think you're hot. But at the same time I know it's not as common. I know it's odd to hear.

A: No one I've ever talked to ever said they're turned on by fat girls. I just assumed the guys that got with them just wanted a story to tell...or they were desperate. You don't seem desperate.

Y: I'm not. If you gave me a choice I just lean towards bigger women.

A: So you've been with lots of fat girls?

Yuri was cautious. He didn't have a long track record of sexual events, but there had been the odd chubby lady. But not exclusively. He didn't want to lie but wanted to avoid coming off as sleazy.

Y: I have only been with three women. I've fooled around with only twice that amount. Honest. And a couple were chubby.

A: Don't feel bad, that's a good number. Not that there is one. But it's not too much lol.

Y: I don't really enjoy recalling past...times. But if you want to know anything...

A: No, I'm good. Thanks for telling me.

Y: And you? Anything you want to share?

A: Nope lol. I'm not a virgin, but just barely. Not many stories.

Y: More isn't better anyway.

A: Yeah...sometimes it makes me sad though. Makes me feel not desirable.

Y: Not to be all white knight...but clearly I desire you.

A: Well. You got off to a photo of me. You don't necessarily want to be with me.

Y: Wait. I'm lost.

A: Lol. Okay...I might make you horny...somehow...But you wouldn't be caught dead with me in public.

Y: WHAAAAT?

A: Don't lie. You wouldn't want people to know you like me like this.

Y: I don't care what someone would think. Anybody who doesn't get that we all like different types is an idiot. Why would I care? Asa, if you lived near me I would ask you out in a heartbeat.

A: But...why? You can do better.

Y: You just mean skinnier I guess?

A: Well...I know I sound stupid. I'm bitching you out. Why? You've been so nice. I guess I have defenses. I'm sorry. You made me feel so happy just then. I wish you were here.

Y: Me too. Are you on the east coast?

A: No, sorry. west. I know the site doesn't set up people based on their area. It's not for physical hookups I guess.

Y: I'm west too! I just assumed fate would be crueler.

A: Oh wow. I'm in Spokane.

Yuri's heart skipped a beat. That's exactly where he just moved to. What the fuck.

Y: You're messing with me?

A: Is that a question? You must be kidding if you tell me you live here.

Y: Oh my god.

A: I don't buy it. Nice try.

Y: Are you free today?

A: Don't be weird. You're joking!

Y: Asa, I live near The XXX. Do you know it?

A: Sounds like a strip club but I think it's that brewery on 22nd. It's an hour from my townhouse. You seriously live in my city? I will die if this is a prank. I'm calling you.

Yuri got a call within a second. "How is this real? What are the odds?" She sounded panicked.

"Hi. I have no fucking clue. But I think we should meet."

"N-now?" She said, "I just woke up! I need a shower! My brain wasn't ready for this!"

"How about tonight? Around six? I can pick you up?"

"Well...how about I just meet you at the brewery near yours? I don't know if you'd rather just stay in or what. But you said date...so."

She sounded like she was keeping her hopes low, in case he changed his mind or something. Like hell.

"Sounds good Asa. I...still can't comprehend how weird this is. So six?"

"Okay. Yuri?"

"Yeah?"

"You'd say if you didn't want to, right? If you just got called out on your bluff by...the universe...don't think that you have to-"

"Asa."

"...Yes."

"I'm nervous too. But I can't wait to see you."

"Me too. Okay, bye."

She hung up. Yuri had another shower as his mind raced. Two showers in two days was a record, but he needed to feel fresh. He picked his clothes out early. Nothing much, collar shirt and jeans. He spent the next several hours counting the minutes.

He was at the bar early in case she did the same. He didn't want to worry her for a moment that he wasn't dying to see her. To think he only saw her picture yesterday.

He was sitting against the building near the entrance. He heard a voice from his right.

"Yuri?"

He turned. She was wearing a shin high black dress with a jean jacket. Her hair was straight and it hid behind her ears. She had a very wide waist. She looked nervous.

He walked right up to her and gave her a big hug. She hugged him tightly. Her body was soft and warm, and she smelled amazing. They pulled back.

"I didn't know what to wear," she said, "Don't know if I'm overdressed, underdressed-"

"You look perfect. You also look really, really pretty."

She blushed a little. "Aw. You too. At least this isn't a blind date. We knew what to expect." Her words still had traces self deprecation. He needed to remedy it.

"I'm happy. Let's grab a drink?"

"Yeah. Okay!" She smiled and he grabbed her hand. He opened the door for his date. He followed her inside, his eyes tracing over every inch of her large behind.

They sat at a booth and ordered drinks. They had some appetizers while they chatted.

"So. Weird day." She loosened up as the night progressed.

"You said it. I feel like a wish came true that I didn't even know I made." He stole glances of her caramel cleavage.

"You make me feel good. I just hope you know how good I feel when I talk with you. I feel great right now. Maybe it's the booze, but-"

"Do you dance?" He held her hand and stroked her soft skin. "Cause you make me feel good too. Bolder than usual. I'm not much of a dancer, but maybe after we're done with these drinks we'll be brave enough to visit the dance floor?"

He pointed at the other side of the bar. There were a few people dancing in pairs.

"Oh, well. I don't dance. Nobody needs to see...I mean. Yuri. How can I say it without you defending me? I'm too big to not feel weird about shaking this around." She pointed to her seated rump and laughed. Her laugh turned into a giggle.

"In an attempt to avoid sounding like a broken record, I'll just say this: I just think it would feel nice to hold each other, and blow off some steam."

"Yeah, and get steamy. This place is warm enough. I'd be sweating fast. Big girls sweat more, Yuri."

He wondered why such sentences turned him on.

"One dance, then we can go. Just to say we did. I mean, it's a fluke thing here. Might as well celebrate it!" He squeezed her hand. She smiled wide.

"Okay. Just one! But just a slow one. A quick slow dance."

By the time they got paid up for their night the music was upbeat and rhythmic.

She tried leading him out the door but he pulled her to the dance floor. There were other women there but Asa was by far the curviest. She seemed mortified at first but she relaxed into it a little. Yuri held her a little closer and followed her hips closely with his own. She threw off her jean jacket to a chair nearby.

When the song transitioned to another she didn't stop. She held him a little tighter and he inhaled her pheromones.

"I feel stupid!" She said loudly to compete with the huge speakers, "But I'm having fun!"

"Me too! I hate dancing!"

"Then what's this?" She clutched at the bulge in his jeans. He figured she had felt it but didn't think she'd call him out. Not in front of others.

"Hey! That's..."

"For me?" She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

He stared at her brown eyes. "If you want. I'm yours." He said, as he kissed her on the lips. It was soft and wet. She stopped dancing and broke off the kiss.

"Let's get out of here." She grabbed his hand and led him out. She looked like she was on a mission.

Despite his hard-on being mostly unnoticeable, he felt mildly exposed as they found themselves outside.

"Where to?" He knew the answer.

"You said you live close. How close?" She sounded hurried.

"Walking. Two blocks. I drove here in case but we can get our cars later-"

She kissed him again, and tongued his mouth. She grasped the back of his neck and kissed him for a few seconds longer.

"I like you. I know I just met you. And I know we're a little drunk. And I know it's fast. It is for me. But you took me out, made me feel good about myself. I want to make you feel good too. If you like this body you can have it."

They almost jogged the first block.

They approached his apartment complex. He was on the first floor. He was unlocking his door when he noticed she had left her jacket.

"Oh no, you left your-"

She almost tackled him inside with a kiss. They stumbled to the bedroom as she said, "You have great AC! That place was sweaty. I'm fucking sweaty." She smelled her armpit and she seemed like it sobered her a second.

"Yuri. We can't. I stink."

He was about to argue with her but decided there was a solution.

"Let's do the shower instead."

Her face brightened. "Shower! What a genius!"

They changed directions and found themselves in his small bathroom. The shower was glass, and bigger than most would be for a unit this size. But it was still going to be tight with both of them.

He watched her pull the dress over her head as her body was exposed much more than it had been. Her tan skin was an abundance of folds and rolls. She had white panties and a white bra. Her underwear covered most of her ass.

That seemed hotter somehow, than something meager. All that fabric for her massive rear. She caught him staring. "I'm not drunk. I still feel fat. But if my body makes you happy, don't hold back. Enjoy all this."

She removed her bra, and stepped out of her underwear.

She was shaved.

"I shaved this morning. I usually do. Sometimes. But this is for you." She smiled.

She stepped into the shower. She turned the knob and jumped a bit at the cold water.

He had been speechless for too long. "You have to let it warm up!" She seemed to enjoy the cool water. "Asa...I'm so hard for you."

He finished removing his clothes and displayed the evidence. She stopped rinsing herself off and stared. "Come in. I want your dick in here with me."

Yuri entered his shower and closed the door behind him. When he turned he was pressed up against her soft belly. Her tan flesh made his look pale by comparison.

He reached his arms around her and kissed in the cool water.

She felt her way down to his ass and pulled him tighter against him. His dick slipped in between her thighs, right under her shaved pussy.

"Kind of close in here," She giggled, "But beats sweating."

"Agreed. So...Anything you want?"

"Well, I have you. So it's whatever you want!"

She was grinding against him, as his member pressed in and out of the tight wet space between her thighs.

"Fuck." He moaned. "You might need to slow your hips."

She looked down. "Oh. Sorry babe."

"I hate to say it, but whatever we do, I won't be lasting long."

She pulled away. "Don't feel bad. I'll take it as a compliment. I'm on the pill...So if you want, you can finish in me. I've been on it since high school. Which is dumb because I didn't have sex until after. But before I got really fat."

"Okay." He was losing his ability to make small talk. The thought of coming inside of her in here was too much. "How do you want me?"

12