Shy BBW Finds Love Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asa spun around and backed him against the wall. Her mountainous ass was awe inspiring "Like this?" She said, and pressed against him. He slid inside her ass crack as she gyrated her weight against him.

He grabbed his dick and maneuvered it down between her chasm. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled them slightly apart so he could penetrate her. He pushed inside her opening and began to thrust.

"Oh Yuri, baby." She moaned.

She started pushing against him in a similar rhythm. Her fat ass slapped loudly against him. He peered to his side and saw her belly rolls were slapping in tandem as well, as he watched in ecstasy as her wet body jiggled and slapped against itself.

He should have been thinking of less. Clearing his mind. But it was too late.

"Fuck. I'm going to come." She moaned at his words as he reached his limit. She pulled his hand to her belly and urged him to grab it, squeeze it. She fully trusted how much she was his ultimate fantasy.

He came hard, feeling himself unleash against her impossibly large ass, deep inside her tight pussy. He lay panting against her for several seconds.

"Aw yeah. Feels good baby?"

"Fuck. Yes. Sorry, out of breath.'

"You felt so good. My brain turned off. I wasn't all in my head. Like...I was tuned in to what you liked. Hence me making you squeeze my...uh..."

"Nice, soft belly?"

"Well...I was going to say my fat gut. But you're more eloquent. Yuri...?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm still horny."

"Yeah! Sorry, what can I do? I've gone soft but I'm here to help."

She pulled away and he slid out from inside her. She turned to face him as she rinsed herself clean inside.

"I've cooled down. We could dry off and go to your bed?"

"Good plan."

They did as planned and made their way. They climbed into bed much cooler and a little damp.

She laid on her back.

"Do you enjoy...going down...on...?"

He wordlessly crawled between her legs and spread her caramel thighs apart. He started exploring her pussy with his tongue.

"F-Fuck." She moaned a little as he found her clit and massaged it with his tongue.

He held her thighs on either side and caressed her skin. He thought he might taste a remnant of his own cum, but just barely. Her own juices started flowing and her shaved pussy tasted like sweet honey.

She started gyrating against him, as she neared her own orgasm. She cried out in quick soft moans that erupted into one long gasping whimper as she humped his face to completion.

He stopped licking when she shuddered from the sensitivity. He crawled up to her and she turned towards him and sighed. She put her head against his chest.

"Wow. That was incredible. I never came from that before. Never got the chance to."

"Happy to do it. That was like desert after a good meal."

"Aw. I liked all of it. The dancing, shower sex. And that. I like that a lot."

"Any time."

"Well. I was going to ask you later, but...Do you think this is just a one time thing, Yuri?"

He looked at her. Her soft face. Soft lips. All of her curves.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend, actually."

She put her forehead against his. "You mean that?"

"Maybe we went a little nuts tonight, but I think we have something special. Do you?"

"Oh yeah. I'm a lucky girl."

"Hey, I feel like I won the jackpot," he said as he kissed her again.

The next morning they stopped by the bar. Asa's jacket was in the lost and found. She was lucky nobody stole her purse, or her keys to her car.

They thanked the owner. He was an older guy, very friendly. As they left he said to them, "You two make a cute couple."

Asa blushed all the way to her car.

"So, see you tonight?"

She smiled. "Can't wait."

12