Shy Boy Ch. 02 - The Sleepover

Story Info
Things heat up between the guys, two of them atleast.
1.8k words
4.49
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChadOddli
ChadOddli
12 Followers

The days seemed to fly past Travis like a blur after his first sexual experience with multiple guys. Well, it was his first homosexual experience ever. He was a bundle of emotions, and the flashbacks alone drove him to touch himself any time he thought about that day.

The energy between them didn't change nor did they speak about what happened. It was business as usual for Eric and Leo, but Travis seemed to be the most affected.

Travis and the guys still hung out every day after their classes. It didn't take much convincing or small talk to get things started between the three guys.

They met up at either of their houses after classes depending on the day and whose place is safe for their threesomes. Eric was always more dominant than his friends, he always initiated every sexual encounter.

Today was going to be different, Leo wasn't going to be hanging out with the gang. This wasn't strange because Travis and Eric established their friendship before Leo came along. But it did mean that Eric would have Travis's full attention and his mouth to use as he pleases.

"Your people won't be home until tomorrow so, I'm staying over tonight."

Eric smirked as he playfully pushed Travis into his bed and ran his fingers along the length of his bulge. He tugged on the waist band of his basketball shorts, quickly taking them off and tossing it to the side of the bed.

He pulled Travis's thin bedsheet free from the bed and rolled It as tightly as he can. Eric glanced at Travis laying on the bed with a smile and said, "lift your arms above your head and hold your hands together."

Travis complied with Eric's instructions, lifting his arms above his head submissively. Eric restrained Travis's wrists using the rolled bed sheet much to his surprise.

"You're going to be the princess that was imprisoned, I'm going to save you and have my way with you."

Without a moment's notice, Eric positioned himself beside Travis's head. He moved his groin closer to Travis's head while he was on his back watching Eric.

Eric tilted Travis's head towards him until his mouth was perfectly aligned with his hard dick. He could feel the warmth of Travis's breath caressing the head along with the entire length of his sensitive circumcised dick.

Travis's tongue instinctively slid out of his mouth and lapped up a bead of precum that peaked out of Eric's dick. His best friend's dick was completely beautiful to him, and the natural scent alone was addictive.

Eric tapped his dick on Travis's moist tongue and traced around his lips with it. The sexual tension was enough to keep the juices flowing. Speaking of juices, his dick dripping thick ropes of precum all over Travis's mouth the longer he teased him.

"Don't worry princess, let me help you." He said while sliding his fully erect dick inside of Travis's moist mouth.

Travis's precum soaked lips wrapped around Eric's thick veiny dick. His lips puckered and suckled on every inch of the meat entering his mouth.

To Travis, this is what he felt that he was made to do. Every reaction from Eric was everything to him, he didn't care about anything else besides making him feel good. The wet sounds of his mouth, Eric's moaning and feeling his firm grip on the back of Travis's head was reason enough to continue.

He swallowed every inch of Eric's dick like a porn star from the videos that they've watched before. He had enough practice with relaxing his body and allowing Eric's dick to live in his throat without gagging for extended periods.

Eric's either and a half inch dick was soaked with a mixture of Travis's saliva and his own precum from the head to his balls. Travis made sure his lips and tongue made love to every part of Eric's crotch.

He loved the feeling Eric's thick pubic hair rubbing against his face while his mouth was preoccupied with his girth and length. The sounds of Travis slurping and sucking on Eric's dick echoed from the room to the hallway of the empty house.

"You're going to make me cum princess, I'm going to explode!"

His firm grip on Travis's head only strengthened as he drew nearer to climaxing. "Fuck!" Eric screamed as he thrusted his hips back and forth in quick succession while spraying ropes of cum in Travis's mouth.

Travis did his best as he tried to swallow the jets of cum erupting in his mouth. But alas, it was too much for him to keep up with. Eric's thick load mixed with Travis's spit poured from the sides of his mouth sloppily.

He pushed Travis back on the bed while he was still handcuffed by the sheet. Eric stroked his wet dick over Travis's face, he wanted to give him ever last drop of his essence.

Travis licked the cum from his lips as he looked up at Eric. "Are you going to free me sir?" He smiled as he positioned his restrained hands in front of Eric so he could be freed.

"Yea, yea..." Eric begrudgingly loosened the sheets wrapped around his wrists. "Do you want to go a couple rounds on Super Smash Bros after we clean up?"

Travis sat on to the edge of his bed as he wiped their combined juices off his face and nodded towards Eric. "Yea that's cool with me."

Moments later, Eric was humming in the shower. To Travis, his best friend was perfect he could sing, and he has the perfect dick. He enjoyed spending time with Eric but most of all, he enjoyed having that dick in his mouth.

Just like that, he was hot and bothered just thinking about his friend in the shower. Before Travis could even do anything, Eric came back into the room fully clothes and smelling as clean as he was handsome.

Travis held his hand over his erect bulge as he squeezed past Eric and hopped in the shower. The bathroom was steamy after Eric took advantage of the hot water.

Travis turned the shower on, unlike his friend, he preferred the water temperature to be lukewarm. It was not cold, and it was not too hot for his skin. After experiencing the warmth of Eric's cum on his face, the shower water was giving him flashbacks.

Travis started stroking his six-and-a-half-inch thick uncut dick as he felt the water droplets giving him small wet kisses all over his body. The taste of Eric's cum never left Travis's tongue.

He started caressing his soft behind, he admired the curve of his butt and slid his wet fingers closer to his hole. His moans got a little louder while he stroked his thick dick and teased his hole with his fingers.

He slowly and gently slid his index finger inside of himself. His moans grew louder as he fully inserted his finger in his tight hole, and he stroked his dick. It only took a moment before he started spraying ropes of cum on his shower curtain.

Travis's knees were weak after that session in the shower. "Damn, I wish it were him inside of me." He wrapped a towel around himself after he dried himself off and went back into his room to meet Eric who was already playing a game.

Eric watched Travis step into the room almost completely naked. "Don't look at me like that, boy go and play your game." He giggled as he slipped into comfortable clothes.

The guys both played Super Smash Bros until it was almost midnight. By that time, they were both completely wiped out from playing the game for hours. But Eric had some energy to spare.

They both got comfortable under the blankets with the tv on playing one of their favorite movies at the time, The Incredible Hulk. It was a pretty casual night after being glued to the game and Travis's mouth on to Eric's meat.

Speaking of which there was consistent movement and slight shaking in the bed while Travis watched the movie. He glanced at his friend who was holding his fully erect dick.

"You think I should shave my pubes man?" Eric reached over to Travis and pulled his hand closer to the base of his dick.

Travis grinned ear to ear as he ran his fingers through Eric's thick bush. "Nah I like how it feels." He continued admiring Eric's pubic area with his fingers and found his way to the pair of balls that down hung between his thighs.

Travis could feel Eric's body tensing up while he massaged his balls and jerked his dick. The sound of Eric's breathing coupled with the wetness of his dick are music to Travis's ears.

"That feels so fucking good." Eric said under his breath as he vigorously jerked his long dick.

Without hesitation Travis whipped his own dick out and started stroking it along with Eric. He focused on massaging Eric's sensitive spots and his balls while Eric was masturbating.

Eric's dick was drooling precum all over Travis's hand due to the pleasure overload it was experiencing. "Don't stop, I'm going to bust!" He bit his bottom lip and groaned as he felt himself nearing his climax.

Although Travis started playing with himself sometime after Eric, he was even closer to climaxing. His moans were softer and more feminine than Eric's, but they were even louder.

"Oh my god!" His head tilted back as he quickly reached the sweet release. His cock squirted warm thick cum just as rapidly as he jerked.

Eric hopped up abruptly after Travis came all over himself. He pointed his dick towards Travis's face while he jerked his dick roughly. His grunts grew louder as he felt his dick immediately started shooting a heavy load all over Travis's chest and face.

Eric breathed heavily as he squeezed the last dribble of cum on Travis's chest. He used Travis's underwear as a rag to clean the cum off his dick and laid back in his spot on the bed.

"Damn that was hot man, I'm going to clean up since you made me your rag." Travis slid out of the bed and went to take a shower. Travis stood under the rain of warm water dancing on his skin as it washed away Eric's essence.

"This is the first time I came with him. That was crazy, I want to go further next time." He stepped out of the shower after basking in a wave of sexy flashbacks.

His dick was still sensitive from the multiple orgasms, and he felt it each time the towel gently caressed the head of his dick. He slipped into a clean pair of briefs and went back to his bedroom. He was greeted by his best friend snoring his life away in bed.

"This jerk went to sleep before me."

ChadOddli
ChadOddli
12 Followers