I'm not Gay, But...

Story Info
Discovering my other side.
6.5k words
4.83
14.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that starts a year or two after Debbie and I married. This one will be submitted in the 'Gay' category, for just cause.

Like most newlyweds Debbie and I had a very active sex life, as well as having vivid imaginations. Men's magazines were still quite popular at that time, and one that we both enjoyed featured really hot photos as well as a 'Letters' section. These letters detailed peoples various sexual escapades, and were usually presented as having really happened. The ones we liked the most dealt with threesomes, particularly the m/f/m variety. I got really hard imagining my wife with a big cock in her mouth as we were having sex. We discussed the letters featuring two women and one guy as well. Any time we read a few letters we were always ready for some hot sex. We enjoyed different positions, mild control fantasies, gently 'forced' oral, just about anything that could be considered 'outside the box'.

One evening after perusing the latest issue of our favorite magazine, Debb showed me a letter she thought was really hot. She asked me to get naked before I read it. We went to the bedroom, we both removed all our clothes, and I leaned against the headboard as I read the latest. This one was very different, it dealt with auto-fellatio. I hadn't heard of that, but there was no hiding the fact I was very excited as I read the detailed account of a young man who could get nearly three inches of his dick in his mouth.

Debb had been lightly stroking my hard member, and when I laid the magazine down she said, "Looks like that story really turned you on babe, do you think you could reach your dick like that?"

I replied, "I don't know, but I guess I could try." I didn't tell her, but I was very anxious to find out.

She slid down enough to take me in her mouth, stroking the shaft as she sucked the head. Moments later I knew I was leaking pre-cum. She continued to hold the shaft, but she raised up, kissed me, and I realized I was getting a big taste of my cock juice. I've tasted my pre-cum before, a few times when I was masturbating, and a couple times as Debb was sucking me prior to intercourse. I slid down the bed far enough to bring my hips up, with my knees close to my shoulders. After straining for a few moments, the best I could do was barely touch the tip of my tongue to the head of my cock. I let go of my hips, letting my legs go back down to the bed. Debb once again took me in her mouth as she pumped the shaft. Again she shared a generous amount of pre-cum with me in a kiss. I was getting close to reaching a climax and I think she knew that. She wasn't big on letting me come in her mouth, having only allowed that a couple times. She looked at me and said, "I know this turns you on, I want you to come for me baby."

I supported myself on my elbows as I watched her take me in her mouth. In only a minute or two I said, "Here I come Debb, I'm right there baby!" To my surprise she kept me in her mouth as I erupted. She took the first shot better than I expected, then let the next one splash across her face before pumping out every subsequent blast all over her gorgeous 34 C breasts.

"That was a big load baby, does it turn you on to think about tasting your big dick? Do you want to taste your cum?" Before I could answer she brought her face to mine and kissed me, giving me more than a taste of myself. This was a new slant for us, one that we both found highly erotic.

Debb had a 9 to 5 job, I was working retail so my hours varied. At least twice per week I didn't go in until noon or one o'clock. On those days I began practicing, trying to get at least the head of my cock in my mouth. I learned some stretching exercises in my desire to accomplish this. By the third week I was abled to fit the entire head in my salivating mouth. I don't have a very big mouth, my cock is very close to seven inches in length and nearly five inches in circumference. Once I had enough cock in my mouth to run my tongue across the lip of the helmet, I had a whole new appreciation of what my wife was experiencing when she was giving me head. I hadn't yet come while I was sucking myself, and I wasn't sure which excited me more; was my cock as hard as ever because the way my tongue felt as I licked the head, or was it because I so enjoyed having a hard dick in my mouth? If i was being honest, I'd have to say having a hard cock in my mouth thrilled me more than I wanted to admit, even to myself.

After finishing our work weeks a few days after my last solo session, Debb and I went out to dinner and a drink, returning home before nine. She asked me on the way home if I had given any more thought to trying to orally please myself. I was purposely vague, but I did tell her I had been practicing a little on the days I went in late. After arriving home she went to the bedroom to change, leaving little doubt she was looking forward to an evening of hot fun. Since we had left for dinner shortly after I got off work I stripped and took a quick shower. When I was done Debb was laying on the bed with a couple magazines. We looked thru one just long enough for both of us to realize we would rather get started. I kissed her as I was trying to remove the barely there panties she wore. She pushed me back on the bed and slid down to my hard cock, took me in her mouth for a few moments, then kissed me and said, "Show me how close you're getting to being able to reach your cock baby, I want to see."

I smiled as I slid down and swung my hips upward, my knees reaching the bed. I held my hard cock less than an inch away from my lips, then opened my mouth as much as I could. I pushed on my hips as I strained to bring my mouth in contact with the head, The head slid all the way in, then a little more. Debb was ecstatic as she said, "Oh god Dave, I could practically come watching this. Suck it baby, suck your big dick for me."

I could only keep doing that for another minute or so before I started cramping up. I unwound myself, stretching out to relieve the soreness in my neck and back. Debb took over for me, engulfing nearly half my length as she squeezed the base. I was incredibly hard at this point, and very close to coming. She pulled off, kissed me and said, "Your turn again babe, suck it one more time for me please." I willingly swung my legs up and over again, bringing the shiny head of my cock back to my eager mouth. As I sucked in all that I could Debb said, "Yeah babe, suck that big cock for me, suck it!" She squeezed the base again as she was pushing on my ass, forcing my cock deeper in my mouth. I lost control and started coming in my mouth. I was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of cum and softly pushed Debb's hand from my butt. I let my spewing hose slip from mouth as Debb milked out four more shots on my face. I uncoiled, my cock still swollen as I processed what just happened. Debb went for a towel and wiped my face.

I looked at her and said, "Wow, I have a whole new perspective on what women go thru when they are giving head."

She smiled before saying, "I'm sure you do, I hope you're not upset with me for making sure you got a mouthful of cum. Are you okay?"

"What do you think?" I replied as I pointed at my still hard cock.

"Well I'd say you must have liked it. Did you enjoy the taste of your cum?"

"I can't say it was bad, the texture was different, the taste was okay. Now I realize what I've been asking of you you when I ask for a blowjob."

"Since you're still hard why not put that thing to good use." Debb said as she removed her sexy top she was wearing. I wanted to be sure she was ready for me so I trailed kisses down to her pretty kitty, then kissed it, slipping my tongue in. She was as wet as if she had just climaxed I thought. She pulled me up, guiding me inside her. There was little build-up, no warm up. She was giving as well as she was getting, imploring me to fuck her. In minutes I was awash in her juices, and adding my own shortly after. Looking in my eyes she said, "I want you to taste yourself again babe, kiss my wet pussy." She didn't really need to push my face down, but I let her think it was necessary. I kissed it, I licked it, and I gathered a mouthful of my semen before rolling to my side. As we fell asleep I knew a new chapter of my life was waiting to be written.

Debb and I continued to enjoy our fantasies and the incredible sex that came with them. Like many towns, there was an adult book located on the edge of the business district, but it was a little on the seedy side. Debb accompanied me one time, but was hesitant to return. The main reason for going there was for movie rentals, but I also discovered the back room where video booths existed.

Six of them, all against one wall, with plywood separating each booth from the next.. and the obligatory hole in the wall for what I came to realize was for only one purpose. Over the next few weeks I saw many stiff dicks offered as they came thru those holes, but I quickly realized I was a size queen. If I was going to engage in this activity the other party needed to be the same size as me or bigger. I soon realized this weeded out more than half of those who offered their member for servicing. Not long after I started going there, they hired a young black college student who attended the liberal arts college just a few miles away. I learned he was a junior there, and he and I had an almost instant connection. I introduced myself, he told me his name was Ed. He was built like me, toned and very much in shape, and I soon learned he was gay. Sometimes when I was studying the cover of a video I caught him checking me out. I was not offended, far from it actually. I wondered if his dick was bigger than mine. Week nights the store closed at nine, and usually the last hour was pretty slow. I shared with Debb the new clerk at the video store was a really good looking guy, and he was gay.

One evening I arrived thirty minutes prior to closing, selected a video in less than five minutes, and requested a few dollars in quarters when I paid for the movie. I walked back to the booths, looking over my shoulder. Ed was definitely checking me out. After only a couple minutes of watching videos, a cock came thru the hole in the wall. A beautiful black cock. Having seen no other customers when I arrived, I connected the dots as I dropped to my knees and wrapped my mouth around another mans cock. He withdrew as quickly has he had offered his rod, then leaned down and said, "It's a slow night, I've locked the door, come out to the hallway." I opened the door to my booth and stepped out. There stood the man who owned the cock I had just tasted, smiling as he stood proud, his pants at his ankles, his dick standing tall. I couldn't get to my knees in front of him fast enough. His cock was like a missile, smaller at the cone and widening down the shaft. I held the base as I engulfed the first three inches, fondling his smooth balls as he placed a hand on the back of my head. He began face-fucking me, pushing a little deeper in my mouth with each forceful stroke.

I gagged when he tried to get more than half of his hard cock in my mouth. His thrusts became more gentle and his soft moans indicated he was enjoying it. I looked up at him and said, "I've never done this before, go easy with me." I smiled and took him back in my mouth. At first he was holding still while I was going back and forth on him, my neck was cramping a little so I pulled off and said, "My neck is getting sore, how about if I hold still while you slide your big cock in my mouth."

"Yeah, I'm good with that, just put your hands on my hips, let me do the work." He moved closer as I brought him to mouth again. He would push at least half of his hard cock in my mouth, then withdraw all but the head before pushing back in. The realization that he was literally fucking my mouth caused my own hard cock to pulsate. I was glad the head of his dick was smaller than mine, I soon felt him hitting the back of my mouth.

During one of the in-strokes I moved my right hand to his cock. I formed a ring with my thumb and index finger at the edge of my lips. Holding his cock I withdrew it. looked at him and said, "I just wanted to see how much I'm fitting in my mouth. It's more than I thought I could do." I smiled and went back to giving my first blowjob.

"You're doing great, your mouth feels really good on my cock." He was fucking my mouth a little faster now and it seemed to be be getting juicy.

I pulled off just long enough to milk the shaft, bringing forth a big drop of pre-cum. I sucked the head, stroked his shaft once more, then licked the head of his dick as I looked up at him. "Looks like you're getting close Ed." I put my hand back on his hip, letting him know I wanted more.

"Yeah, I am getting close, is it okay if I come in your mouth?" I didn't even hesitate, I simply tried to say "uh-huh" as I crammed his cock to the back of my mouth. His pace picked up, he placed one hand on the back of my head and suddenly his cock was going off like a fire hose. I managed to swallow the first two volleys, then rubbed the next one all over my face before taking him back in mouth for the rest. He slipped out when he was finished. As he was pulling up his pants he said, "That was great Dave, I can hardly believe that was your first time." I washed my face in the restroom and when I came out Ed asked me if I would be interested in getting together again, at his place. I hesitated for only a second before telling him I would definitely be up for that.

Debb had gone out with two of her lady friends and wasn't due back for another thirty minutes or so. I took a shower as soon as I got home, put on a pair of low-rise boxers and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Debb called shortly after, telling me she would be home in fifteen minutes or so. I knew she had dinner plans with her friends, I hoped she would bring leftovers. She did indeed bring food home and asked if I had eaten yet. I replied that I had not, I had intended to pick something up on the way home. I also told her I had swung by the video store for a movie. "Was that cute black guy working this evening? Has he hit on you yet?" She said as she giggled.

"Yes he was working, but he didn't exactly hit on me." I replied.

"What does that mean, 'not exactly'? Was he flirting with my sexy husband?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.

I considered how best to respond before saying. "What if I told you I went to the back of the store, you know, where the video booths are. What if I told you as soon as I selected one a guy in the next booth slid his cock thru the hole. His big black cock. Would that excite you?"

"That's really wild, do those things really happen? I mean, that's actually kind of hot. But seriously, he was working, so you must have quite the fantasy cooked up, huh? Shall we get naked while you tell me more?" She noticed I was already getting hard, she rubbed me thru the boxers and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" Upon entering our room she said, "Lose the shorts, tell me more of your fantasy while I strip, slowly."

I was conflicted, I don't like secrets, but I wasn't sure how much to share.. I decided to go slow with the narrative, watching her reaction as I went. "So yeah, I had dropped just enough quarters to start a video, and I heard the door on the booth to my left shut. I didn't think anything of it until a moment later, and a big hard cock came thru the hole in the wall. The size was nearly identical to mine, except the head was smaller, kind of pointy at the end. It flared out at the bottom and as I looked at it I noticed it got thicker the farther it went. In the middle it was the same thickness as mine."

"So you held this black cock? This is making me wet, please, go on." She was slowly removing her clothes as I talked.

"What if I told you I did? What if I said I played with his cock, then I leaned down and licked the head. I quickly realized I would need to be on my knees if I wanted to find out how his big cock would feel in my mouth. I did kneel down, I took nearly half his length in my mouth. I unfastened my pants, I was fully engorged and so hard, just like him." I was slowly stroking my cock as I related this 'fantasy' to my now naked wife.

She got on the bed, close to me. She rubbed my nipples, pinched the one closest to her and said, "You're making me so hot babe, keep going, tell me how you sucked his cock. Wasn't Ed worried about other customers? You told me there is just one person working most of the time."

I purposely faltered a tiny bit as I continued. "He.. uhh said he had locked up. It was close to closing time and I was the only customer in the store. He withdrew his shiny wet cock from my mouth and leaned down, asking me to step out of the booth. I heard his door open, I followed suit. I stepped out to the hallway, Ed had his pants down around his ankles, his shirt unbuttoned. I got on my knees in front of him. I held his big cock as I took half of it in my mouth. Pretty soon he was doing the work. I held still.."

"Oh my word Dave, please tell me the rest, did you let him finish in your mouth? Please tell how he fucked your face, tell me you let him come!"

By now she was straddling me, lowering her dripping wet pussy on my rigid dick. She began slowly riding me as I went on. "It wasn't so much that I let him, after he started using my mouth his cock got very juicy. I grabbed the shaft, I milked out a big drop of pre-cum, then another as I wrapped my lips around the head of his beautiful black cock. He placed one hand on the back of my head, caressing me as he fucked my mouth. Seconds later he said he was gonna come. I was holding his hips, I did nothing to push him away. I wanted him to come." By now Debb was riding me, using me, she was very close. I thrust upward, seeking my own release. "A moment later I felt his dick swell, then throb, over and over as he filled my mouth with more cum than I could swallow. Come with me Debb, I'm coming right now!" And I did, shooting a huge load inside her.

She was right on the edge, but instead of flooding my groin with her climax she quickly moved to my face. She grabbed the back of my head as she started coming all over my face and in my mouth. She held my mouth to her dripping sex and said, "Yeah, suck my pussy like you sucked his cock, swallow that cum!" When she had finished coming she rolled on the bed beside me and said, "Baby I think I'd love it if you actually made that come true, do you think you could go thru with it? Your cock was as swollen and hard as I've ever seen it when you were telling me that story. Please?" I knew right then I would enlighten her.

I returned to the book store four days later, Ed gave me a big smile when he saw me. We made small talk for a few minutes and I asked him if we could get together again, soon. He replied, "I don't see why not, you wanna come by my place some time? I really want to get naked with you, are you up for that?"

I backed away from the counter so he could see the lump in my jeans and said, "What do you think my friend? Give me your address and a good time for you and I will find the time."

He had a nice two bedroom apartment close to the college, which was only four miles from my place. That evening I shared with Debb the chat I had with Ed, and that he had given me his address so I could come by his place for a visit. "Oh Dave, that's great, you're really gonna go thru with this, aren't you? When are you two going to have this play-date?" I had a day off during the upcoming week, and Ed had no afternoon classes that same day. I told Debb we had tentatively set it up for Tuesday afternoon. She said she couldn't wait to hear about the first 'actual time' I sucked another man's dick. I simply smiled.

Sunday evening Debb said, "You're cut off until Tuesday after I get off work, I want to make sure you're good and horny for your meeting with Ed, alright?"

12