Shy Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
She's a good friend for letting him use her.
4k words
4.8
13.1k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambersin
Ambersin
45 Followers

Author's note: This continues Lara and Dorian's story. I recommend reading the previous chapters first. I should preface this by saying that if you're looking for drawn-out or very graphic scenes, this series is not going to hit the sweet spot for you. I write what I'd like to read, and I find the thrill lies in the emotional and mental play, rather than the physical. Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone who reached out to let me know they loved the stories. It honestly means so much, and I've tried to reply to everyone if they left an email. <3

_

CHAPTER 3: JUST GOOD FRIENDS

Lara was crying. When she stepped into her apartment, everything hit her like a punch to the chest. How badly she'd fucked up. She'd acted on pure euphoria, on dreams and wild fantasies that should have stayed buried. Didn't matter now, did it?

She checked her phone. It was four in the morning. No text from Dorian. He either hadn't noticed yet or he didn't care that she'd left. Lara fell into bed, crying herself to sleep.

***

A loud ring ripped her out of her dream. She jerked awake, taking a moment to realize that it was her phone. She fumbled for it, saw that it flashed Dorian's name, and she froze.

She watched it ring and ring and ring. She didn't pick up. She couldn't. It rang another two times before he seemed to give up. A minute later, her phone made the familiar ping that told her she'd gotten a text message.

Her heart pounded when she opened it.

Dorian: Wtf Lara. Where are you? What happened? Are you safe?

This was a good sign, right? It sounded like he was worried. But not a word about yesterday. He'd been the one that had run off to his room last night. He'd kissed her and then he'd fled as if he'd regretted it.

She texted: I'm safe. Nothing to worry about... :)

Dorian's reply was instant: What about my other two questions?

Lara: You know what happened, Dorian. I'm sorry. I don't know why I led it get that far. I regret it. Sorry.

This time, Dorian's reply took almost three minutes: Please come back. If you really regret it, we can fix it.

Fix it? Fix what? Their friendship? Her heart? It didn't matter what they did, they couldn't fix this. She could never forget that kiss, or how it'd made her feel, or how angry he'd looked afterward. She couldn't pretend it didn't happen.

Lara turned her phone off and put it to the side. This was going to be a really shitty week.

***

When Friday came around, Lara did not feel any better. Dorian had tried calling a few more times. He'd also texted, but she had pretty much ignored him the entire week. It was childish, but she couldn't deal with him yet. Just the thought of it made her break out in tears.

The only problem: it was Olivia's birthday party tonight, and Lara couldn't bring herself to lie to her. She'd be so disappointed. Plus, she'd be suspicious too, as Dorian and her were meant to show up together. He would be there. She could only hope there'd be enough people to serve as a distraction.

A few hours later, Lara stood before Olivia's door. She rang the bell. It took forever for someone to get the door. When it opened, a cacophony of screams, laughter and 90s music assaulted her.

"Lara!" Olivia pulled her into a tight hug. "No costume?"

"Sorry, couldn't manage tonight."

Olivia looked at her suspiciously. "Everything okay? I thought you'd come with Dorian, given you're staying there at the moment. Oh and how is Connor? Hot, right?"

"Everything's fine. I actually went home last night. Something came up." Lara forced a smile. "But to answer your question. Yes, he's very hot."

Olivia laughed. "Told you. You can return the favor by introducing me to one of your hot friends when you get the chance. Guys or girls. I'm not picky."

"I'll keep it in mind, promise."

"Good. Drink?"

"Yes, please." She needed it.

Olivia grabbed her wrist and pulled her through a group of people. The apartment was filled to the brim. Lara had no idea how one could have so many friends. She could barely see who she was running into as Olivia dragged her through the masses. Except for one.

Across the hallway, in the living room, Dorian was talking to a guy. He noticed her instantly, and his eyes narrowed. She could see him taking a step, so Lara turned away quickly and hurried after Olivia.

In the kitchen, Olivia poured her a shot. "Here you go, girl."

"Happy birthday."

They both downed their shots and then had another two.

"This stuff is good," Lara said.

"Yeah! What next? Vodka?" Olivia's attention shifted. "Oh hey Dorian. Want a shot?"

Ugh. She tried to keep her face sober as she looked over her shoulder to see Dorian standing in the doorway. Black jeans. Black shirt. Dazzling green eyes. And those lips... those lips that had claimed hers so hard. She could still feel them. Could still feel his fingers on her face as Connor's cock had slipped into her. Could still feel his hand around hers, squeezing just a little more with each of Connor's thrusts. Damn. She needed to get over it. Fast.

"No, that's okay. Can I talk to Lara for a minute?"

Olivia smiled. "Take all the minutes you need." Then she sprinted out to the next group of people, leaving Lara to deal with Dorian by herself. She forced herself to fully turn around.

"What's up?"

Dorian's expression hardened. "My best friend's been ignoring me for days. What's up with you?"

"Dorian."

"Don't Dorian me, Lara. You regret it? Fine. Why can't we just forget it and move on?"

"Because I can't just forget."

"Jesus, Lara, I'm sorry, okay? But you told me to stay. Begged me, almost. I didn't ask to be part of your little game with Connor."

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry I did. But it happened."

"So what?"

"So what, Dorian? Really?" Lara grabbed the Schnaps bottle from the counter and brushed past him. He didn't follow, and Lara couldn't decide whether she was glad or disappointed.

She spent the rest of the evening getting wildly drunk and avoiding eye contact with Dorian at all costs. He hadn't tried to talk to her again, but his eyes were on her every time she glanced at him. She drowned his attention in alcohol and conversations with guys she didn't care about. When the music finally stopped around four in the morning and Olivia was starting to kick people out, Lara was relieved.

She searched for her coat when Olivia popped up behind her. "What are you doing?" Olivia asked.

"Uh... looking for my coat?"

Olivia crossed her arms. "You can barely walk straight. I'm not letting you home alone, Missus."

"I'm..." She hiccuped, stumbling over a pair of shoes on the floor. "... fine."

"You're not fine. You're drunk as fuck. You're staying here."

"No, I'm not. I wanna go home."

Lara threw her coat on and walked towards the door. Olivia pulled her back. "No, you're not. Look at you. You're not even wearing shoes."

"Let go off me..." She sounded like a stubborn child, but she could hardly muster the shame for it tonight.

"Everything all right?" Dorian asked, rounding the corner. Like the freaking devil. How did he always know when to show up?

"No. She's insisting on going home alone. She's way too drunk, Dorian."

"I'm not that drunk. And look, I'm wearing shoes now."

"You're wearing my garden slippers, Lara. Those are not your shoes."

"Oh..."

Dorian laughed.

Lara looked around the floor. "Where are they? Never mind. I get them tomorrow."

She reached for the door again, but Dorian curled an arm around her waist before she could make it.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Olivia's right. You're in no shape of going anywhere."

"Let me go."

"She can sleep with you on the couch," Olivia said. "It's big enough for a Texan family."

Lara's complains were ignored. Dorian schlepped her through the apartment to the sofa, which already had two dudes snoring on it. Ugh!

He helped her out of the coat and folded it over a chair. "Here." He gave her a glass of water. "Drink this."

She rolled her eyes but gulped down the water.

"Do you want a shirt or something? This..." Dorian eyed her outfit. "...looks uncomfortable."

It was uncomfortable. Strappy backless tops always were. Still, she couldn't resist teasing him a little. "You don't like it?" she asked, trying to sound offended but probably failing.

"You could be wearing a garbage bag, and I would like it."

"Why?"

"Because I-- Never mind. Do you want a shirt or not?"

She considered prodding, but it didn't feel like it would lead anywhere. At least nowhere good. "Yes. Thanks."

He pulled a shirt from his backpack, handing it to her.

"Could you... uh..." Help me undress? She couldn't bring those words over her lips, so she just turned around, exposing her back to him -- along with the three thin straps holding the top in place.

He understood immediately. Of course he did. He started undoing the bottom tie first, then the middle one, then... His warm fingers brushed her skin, making all her hairs stand on end. A shudder cursed through her, and he must have noticed, for he hesitated. He let his hand linger. Longer than any friend would. But not long enough.

He undid the last tie, and she gathered the fabric at her chest before it could fall to the floor.

"Here," he said, as he helped her into his large shirt. It smelled like him.

"Thanks." She climbed under the blanket. Olivia was right. The sofa was big, but it was still weird to sleep next to two strangers. Thankfully, they seemed just as drunk as her, probably more so. Either way, they were out cold.

Dorian switched the small light off and quietly lowered himself between her and the wall. Immediately, his arm came around her waist.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, heart pounding.

"Making sure you're not running off again."

She snorted. "I won't."

"I don't believe you." He tightened his hold to prove his point. Somehow, his hand slipped under her shirt in the process, and the sudden skin contact made her tummy flutter.

But this was bad. This was only going to end in heartbreak. So she forced herself to say, "You shouldn't touch me, Dorian."

He inhaled sharply. Hesitated. Then, with resolution, he said, "We've always touched." He caressed the skin above her hip as if she needed a demonstration. "So why shouldn't I? Are you so angry with me?"

"I'm not angry."

"Lara." He pulled her closer until her back was almost flush with his chest. "Can't we just forget that night? I hate fighting with you. I miss you."

"I can't forget, Dorian. It's not that simple."

"Why?"

"Because you kissed me. And hated it. The first part I could, maybe, try to forget, but the second? How could I forget that?"

Dorian went completely still behind her. "What?" he eventually said.

"What what?"

His body stiffened. Then relaxed. Then stiffened again. Finally, he asked, "What makes you think I hated it?"

"You ran to your room without saying a word to me? The complete and utter coldness in your eyes? Should I go on?"

"Lara..." He quietly chuckled, his finger drawing a lazy circle on her skin. "I left because I thought I was way out of line. You were with Connor and I just..." His finger dipped a little lower, barely an inch. "I lost control." His finger found the trim of her panties and stopped there.

"I realized how selfish that was and I felt disgusted with myself. You're my friend and just because you're more open with me, it doesn't give me the right to take what I want."

Want? What was he saying? That he wanted her? Fuck it was hard to focus with her skin burning under his hand.

"Lara... say something."

"What you want?"

Again, his arm stiffened around her. "That came out wrong. I meant--"

"Do you want me? Like that?"

Dorian hesitated. "I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Do you want me, Dorian?"

"Lara..." He sounded as tortured as she felt. "I shouldn't want you." His finger glided under her panties. "I really shouldn't."

"But... you hardly even looked interested. I was sucking Connor off on your lap and you weren't even hard. Not even a little. Zero. And--"

"I get it." Dorian chuckled. "I've become good at hiding it. I had to, with a friend as filthy as you."

"Or..." she said, swallowing a moan as his finger travelled yet another inch lower. And stopping just short of where she wanted him.

"Or?" he asked.

"Or there's nothing to hide in your pants."

He nudged her with his hip, and she could feel his hard length through his jeans. "Don't be too sure."

Lara moaned. Loudly. Just feeling him hard like this, it was basically everything she'd fantasized about for the past few years.

"Shh."

"I can't, Dorian. Not when it's you."

"Does that mean you feel the same?" he asked, his voice barely audible.

"I've wanted you since the day I'd met you," she said. "You didn't like me, remember?"

"No, I don't remember that. I remember you having a boyfriend and me not wanting to come across as an asshole for coming on to you."

"So you've always liked me?" she asked.

"Yes. Want to know something else?"

"Yes."

"That night, after I left you with Connor, I came so hard to you that I literally passed out."

Lara couldn't reply other than with a soft sigh.

"I wanted to be inside you so badly," he continued, "I thought about pulling Connor's cock out of you with my bare hands. You have no idea how hard it was to watch."

"Dorian..."

"And he was right. You have the most perfect pussy and I felt so guilty for thinking it. For even looking at you that way." His finger drew a circle again. "Every time you came over and got ready in front of my mirror, and you wore my shirts... I sat on my bed and all I could think about was fucking you."

Lara's breath hitched. Dorian never talked like that. It was a new side of him. One she was entirely intrigued by, even if it shocked her a little.

"I wanted to push you against my mirror and lift up your shirt..." His finger finally travelled further down, stroking over her clit ever so faintly. "I wanted to dip my finger into you. I fantasized that you'd already be wet for me. That you were waiting for me to take you."

Dorian's finger slid between her lips, finding her warm and soaking wet. He chuckled softly against her ear. "I wanted you to be always wet for me. I fantasized that you'd be a good friend for letting me use you, fuck you, even if you didn't like me in that way. You'd do it for me."

"I would have..."

He pushed a finger inside of her, and she moaned into a pillow to muffle the sounds. "I knew you would. You're such a good friend, Lara," he said and leaned closer to kiss her shoulder.

Feeling his lips on her skin, she twisted her neck to reach his face. To kiss him on his mouth. When her lips found his, he responded slowly, teasingly, as if he wasn't ready yet to give her everything.

"Dorian..." she begged. She wanted him to open his mouth. To let her in.

He smiled against her lips. "So greedy, Lara."

Withdrawing his finger from her pussy, he unzipped his pants. Lara was overcome with giddy anticipation. Her heart pounded faster. She felt his hard cock slide between her thighs, brushing her pussy in the process but just so.

Was he going to tease her forever?

She wanted to beg him some more when the door to the living room opened, and a faint light streamed in. Olivia appeared with a blanket over her arm. Lara froze. Dorian paused his teasing.

"Hey, you guys still up?" Olivia asked, her voice just a whisper but sounding impossibly loud.

It took Dorian a moment to answer his sister. "Yeah."

"Oh good. I need to squeeze in here with you. Kim is vomiting her guts out in my bed. It's fucking gross."

Olivia didn't wait for permission -- not that she needed it; it was her apartment after all -- and tiptoed to the sofa. She climbed in between Lara and that snoring stranger she didn't know the name of. Thankfully, Olivia had brought her own blanket, and it was dark enough that she shouldn't be able to judge how close Lara and Dorian really were beneath the covers. How her brother's cock was twitching against her skin, even now.

"I hope she'll feel better soon," Lara said. She didn't know what else to say or do. This was strange, even for her. True, she had an exhibitionistic side. But this was still Dorian's sister.

"She'll be fine." With an annoyed sigh, Olivia added, "Of course, if Dorian had given her the time of day, she wouldn't be this drunk. So really, it's his fault."

Dorian scoffed. "Classic."

"Kim's into Dorian?" Lara asked, too tempted not to.

Dorian's cock twitched again between her thighs, and his hand travelled underneath her shirt to cup her tit. For a moment, Lara was shocked. Dorian groping her right in front of his sister? But then his hand pinched her nipple, and the feeling of shock melted away.

"Since high school," Olivia said. "But you know him. No one's good enough."

Dorian gently kissed the back of Lara's neck as if to answer his sister, even if she couldn't see him. "I..." Lara mumbled. Swallowed a moan. "He's... picky, I guess..."

"Unlike you," Dorian said to his sister.

"At least I've got experience."

Dorian chuckled. "Sure."

"Quit it you two," Lara said, "we should try to sleep and--" Dorian entered her. Just like that, without warning. She was wet enough for his cock to go in easily, like they fit perfectly. A moan escaped Lara, and she tried to cover it with a cough.

Dorian, seemingly unconcerned by any of this, buried himself all the way inside of her, then stayed there, not moving.

"You're just still salty about that bet," Olivia said.

"Bet? What bet?"

"A few years ago, we made a bet about who's the better kisser. Kim was supposed to be the judge. Dorian chickened out."

"That's not how I remember it," Dorian said.

"Then let's settle that bet once and for all. We'll ask Kim--"

"Lara can judge," Dorian said.

"Lara?" Olivia looked between them. "Finally willing to cross that line, huh?"

"You could say that," Dorian said.

Lara could barely keep it together. She suppressed her moans. A part of her wanted Dorian to stop. But another part wanted him to fuck her mercilessly -- no matter who was witnessing it.

"You up for that, Lara?" Olivia asked.

"Uh..." Dorian squeezed her tit, as if he wanted her to say yes. "Yeah... sure."

"Okay then," Olivia said.

The bet was silly. Lara didn't think they truly cared about it. But it allowed Dorian to play his little game beneath the covers. Olivia got to steal a kiss from Lara -- something she'd been joking about doing forever. And Lara was so far gone, she couldn't care less about what was happening... so long as Dorian didn't stop touching her.

Propping herself up on one elbow, Olivia leaned over Lara. "Come here," she said, her voice now a lot deeper, more sensual. Olivia grabbed the side of Lara's face and then pressed her lips firmly onto Lara's.

Olivia had her brother's lips. They were full and soft and felt incredible. For a moment, she thought about how wrong it was that she'd be able to compare them both. But then Dorian started to thrust into her. Slowly. Carefully. Making sure his sister wouldn't notice. His sister who was kissing Lara at the same time.

The sensation drove Lara wild, and she moaned into Olivia's mouth, figuring she'd take it as a compliment. And she did. Olivia forced Lara's lips open, pushing her tongue in and tangling with hers. Fuck... Lara couldn't take it. She wanted to beg Dorian to fuck her. Wildly. Openly. Not holding back. But she couldn't. This was his sister. His sister!

"Wow," Olivia said after a while. "I shouldn't get my hopes up, but this--"

Dorian accidentally pushed his cock against her ass. It didn't go in, not even a little, but her resolve exploded. She whimpered. Loudly.

Ambersin
Ambersin
45 Followers
12