Shy Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you..." Olivia asked. "Are you guys fucking?"

She sounded both intrigued and aghast. Still, she didn't run off like Lara expected. Instead, Olivia grabbed the covers and threw them open.

Olivia's gaze dropped. Lara had no idea what she could make out in the dark. Could she see her brother's cock entering Lara? Could she see his balls slapping against her thighs?

"Dorian," Olivia said, "what the fuck?"

"Don't pretend you're not into it," he said. "You've liked Lara ever since I first introduced her to you. You've liked her just as much as me."

"You love her," Olivia said. "I just find her hot."

Somewhere in the back of Lara's mind, she knew this was all wrong. But she was lost in the moment. In the feeling of Dorian fucking her in front of his sister that frankly she was barely listening to them. "Don't stop, Dorian," she begged him instead. "Please fuck me."

"I won't stop," he said against her ear. "I promise."

He lifted her leg so that he could better access her and started to fuck her fast and hard. Then he looked at his sister, who still sat opposite him, frozen. "Come on, Olivia. Touch her. I know you want to."

"This is wrong, Dorian."

"It's not. We've always been good at sharing."

"But your cock's right there. It's gross."

Dorian withdrew from Lara and flipped her on her back, then he grabbed each of her legs and spread her wide. "Here," he said to Olivia, "you get her pussy to yourself."

Olivia gave him a suspicious look.

"I'll fuck her mouth," he said.

Lara whimpered at those words. He moved up beside her head and gently caressed along her throat. "Will you let me fuck your mouth, Lara?"

She opened her mouth eagerly.

"Good girl." He smiled before letting his cock slide in all the way, immediately filling her throat until she couldn't breathe and his balls rested on her cheek. Lara heard Olivia shuffling about and then felt her soft hands on her thighs. A second later, Olivia's tongue licked across her pussy, then over her clit in firm sensual strokes.

Lara was so close to cumming. Dorian must have known, because he increased his thrusts, shoving his cock inside her mouth as if it was her pussy. As if it was his hole to fill, made for nothing and no one else.

"You have a great pussy," Olivia said, as she drove Lara closer and closer to orgasm. "And you're a good friend for letting me taste it."

"She's more than that," Dorian said. "She's mine now."

That did it. Lara came onto Olivia's mouth instantly, her entire body shaking, even as Dorian held her down. He pulled out of her mouth. Finishing himself off, his warm cum spurted all over her face. Whatever she could, she swallowed eagerly. Not that he left her much time, as he leaned down, kissing her again with the hunger of a starving man. Just like he had done the last time. Only that now, it was his cum covering her. As it should always be.

12