Shy Boy Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much that her cheeks started to bulge from it. Eventually though, it stopped, her looking almost like a chipmunk with my cum in her mouth. She drank it down, never breaking eye contact with me and, when it was all gone, came again, so hard that she collapsed to the floor.

Luckily I reacted fast enough that I was able to grab her head before it hit the ground. Her back arched as she came and she groped her massive boobs through her thin white t-shirt. I could see the nipples, hard as diamonds, peeking through. Her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth and she shivered violently. There was no moaning, only panting, as if moans were too much for her.

Her back slowly started to settle as her orgasm subsided and her breasts heaved as she turned her head, which was still in my hands, towards me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I thought I should be asking you that."

She chuckled and that was probably the first time I actually made a girl laugh. It was a day of firsts.

I helped her stand back up, feeling terribly awkward as my dick was still out and wet with her slobber. She seated herself in the chair, legs too weak and wobbly to stand up fully. Her ass fit the entirety of it and I couldn't help but think about all the times I had sat in a seat after some hot girl sat in it, thinking to myself it was the closest I would ever get to actually touching a girl.

"Ya know," she started, still trying to catch her breath in between words. "I don't think I ever told you my name, Jason."

"Uh yea, I think you missed that."

"My name's Valeria."

"Spanish," I said, like an idiot.

She smiled at that, with those lips that had just been wrapped around my cock. "It's where I get my nice tan from."

I scratched my head, unsure of what to say or do. My dick was still hanging out, now having receded quite a bit and I didn't know if it would be too weird to tuck it back into my pants.

And that's when Valeria said the words that would start a chain reaction of amazingly glorious events.

"Where do you live?"

12