Shy Boy Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
His first girl takes his virginity.
3.1k words
4.73
54.9k
116

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to wait until the end of my shift, which still had four hours to go but that didn't seem to bother her. In fact, every time I went into the back room she pulled me in for a makeout, her delicious plump lips tasting like peaches.

In the time that I wasn't making out with a literal goddess, I was thinking. What the fuck had happened? Had it to do with whatever went on last night? The glowy thing?

I did my best to think back. A stone! It was a glowing, purple stone! Had it been some sort of meteorite or something? It seemed that I was full of electricity or something because I had repeatedly shocked Valeria multiple times. But it was weird because not every touch elicited a shock.

That said, it was definitely related to pleasure. When I touched her, she claimed to feel pleasure, like "someone's licking my pussy but a million times more intense." For some reason, my head seemed okay with this explanation even though it was positively batshit insane. I mean, a glowing meteorite that gave girls an orgasm at the very touch of it?

It didn't make much sense to Valeria either (at least, the touching, not the stone thingy since I hadn't told her about it) but she also didn't seem terribly preoccupied with it.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, my shift ended. Valeria happily clasped my hand and we walked out of the store, much to the shock of my coworkers who finally noticed the supermodel with tits that could rival a pornstar's. I didn't personally pay them much mind, instead figuring out what I was gonna do when we got back to the apartment. She seemed intent on fucking me. Would I really lose my virginity today to her?

She told me she would pick her car up in the morning which, if I was reading the situation correctly, meant she wanted to stay the night.

Valeria, for her part, was full of questions about me as we walked down the city streets.

"What do you do for fun?"

"Nothing really. Videogames or Netflix," I said with a shrug.

"You really don't do anything else?" She asked, astonished.

"No," I shook my head, cheeks starting to turn red. "I'm a bit of a loser."

She looked concerned at that. "I don't think you're a loser. You seem like a really nice guy. Have you opened up to a lot of people before?"

"I'll be honest, you're the first person I've, like, actually talked to in a while that was my parents or Dave, who's my coworker."

"Well, there's your problem! If you would just talk to more people then you could make more friends!" Her smile was so cute, putting these little dimples on her cheeks.

"Eh, I'm too socially awkward for that."

"Maybe," she laughed. "But I think it's pretty cute." With that, she drew in closer to me as we walked, breasts pillowing against my arm. I'm pretty sure I blushed because she laughed again, this time more fully. Holy fuck, even her laugh was adorable. How could a real life person be this gorgeous?

"What do you do for fun?" I asked in return, feeling like now was an appropriate part in the conversation to reciprocate. Of course, that sort of thinking only made me think about how much a fucking robot I was. Nothing social came naturally.

She thought for a second, eyes batting in a way that drove me crazy. "Well, I usually go clubbing with the girls on Friday nights. I'm currently single as a pringle so I don't have terribly much to do either other than that. I work as a model so work is pretty spontaneous."

"I knew it!" I said. "I knew you were a supermodel! You're just too pretty not to be." The words left my mouth and then I realized what I had said. The blush settled over me once more and I turned away from her so she wouldn't say.

"Aww, thanks! It's a nice compliment coming from you." She snuggled into my shoulder even more.

I looked at her sheepishly. "You don't think I'm a perv?"

"Jason, I just pulled you into the backroom, sucked your dick, and came over the floor of Kostco multiple times. You really think you're the perv in this situation?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Fair enough."

At this point in our walk home, we were passing the park again. As we got to the spot we had last night, I stopped and searched for the glow. There was none to be found. The forest trees were dark as ever, foreboding enough that I chose not to go wandering into it.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thought I saw a bird," I lied and we resumed walking.

We arrived at my apartment complex and we took the elevator up to the fifth floor. We walked down the hallway and into my room, 504.

As we entered, I realized that no one had been in this room except my parents and I. Not only that, but this crazy, wild, flirty girl was coming home to fuck me. I was really about-

She kissed me passionately, those luscious lips of hers eating me out, sucking on my tongue. She pinned me against the wall and grabbed my cock through my pants, moaning into my mouth. Her tongue roamed freely once more and ours danced together, sopping wet and rubbing all over each other.

Valeria pulled away. "Will you fuck me?" Her voice was timid again, just like it had been in the store, like she was terrified of being rejected. "I couldn't stop thinking about having that dick inside me the entire way back. Please tell me you'll fuck me. Please!" Her boobs were squished against my chest, eyes pleading with me. I was almost afraid she was going to drop to the floor and start begging.

"I've never had sex before," I said, weakly.

"I don't care. Just fuck me." Her breath was hot and heavy on my neck. "Where's your bedroom?"

"This way."

She grabbed my hand, holding it tight like I was going to run away, and we walked over to the bedroom. My bed was king-sized, the only thing I really, truly splurged on. I could get by without a car but shitty bed? No chance.

Valeria hopped into my bed, boobs and ass jiggling. Without hesitation, she ripped off her shirt and tore off her pants. Suddenly, I had a sexy girl in her lingerie lying on my bed, waiting for me of all people. It was a black lace set, tiny thong and a bra that could barely contain her boobs. They jiggled with every move she made, full and heavy. Had to be natural.

I climbed on top and slowly made my way over.

"No, silly, take your clothes off." She reached over to help me, smiling as she did so. She pulled my shirt over my head and off me. Then she reached to unbutton my pants as I checked out her ass. She was currently bent over in a doggystyle position, ass away from me, face near my crotch and I could see every piece of that flawless booty, so tan and delicious. The thong accentuated just how curvy her hips were, how big her butt really was.

I felt her lips on my dick again and then I was in her mouth. It almost startled me out of my reverie. She slobbered over my cock, wetting nice and good before going to town on it. Her lips pulled on my dick, tongue dancing on my crown, then she deepthroated me, ramming me into her throat. She choked a little, the first time, but she seemed to rumble with pleasure so I wasn't worried.

She pulled out and spoke. "You ready, big shot?"

I definitely turned red again.

She grabbed me and slowly helped me down, pulling my pants and underwear off as she did so until I was laying down fully, manhood out for her to see. "Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of you," she said gently, caressing my face. Her soft hands rubbed my cheeks and, from that moment on, I trusted her.

She pulled off her panties, tossing them aside casually and then reached to unhook her bra.

"Have you ever touched real breasts before?"

I shook my head, breath caught in my throat.

She unhooked it and let it fall to the wayside. Two perfect orbs, perky and tanned. They were topped with medium sized areola and big nipples, nipples that were, by all accounts, already engorged.

Valeria grabbed my hands, pulling both to her chest and setting them on it. I stayed frozen there, unsure of what she wanted me to do. I think she noticed because, then, still gripping my arms, she started to move them for me, massaging her tits.

"Grope them. Grope my big tits."

I did. They were soft, softer than I had expected and smooth. Her nipples were hard nubs and I grazed my fingers across them. I took both breasts in my hand, as much as I could fit, and started to knead them. She moaned, rocking up and down, head tilted back. I continued kneading them, occasionally thumbing those big nipples of hers and every time I did, she jumped a little. Sometimes, randomly, a small shock passed through us and it caused her to quiver.

"Don't stop massaging them! I'm gonna cum!" She yelled. I continued playing with those beautiful orbs, my hands sinking deep into their fleshy tenderness as she shook. She fell onto me, breasts in my face, vagina pressing against my dick.

"Lick them," she begged. I stuck a tongue out, those two pillows covering everything I could see, and searched for a nipple. Finding one, I latched on, sucking, licking, swirling my tongue around it like she had done with my dick.

She started to grind against my dick. I brought both hands up and grabbed the sides of her boobs, smooshing them in even more, surprised at still how much left over there was that wasn't on my face. I licked and licked, tasting warm fruit. I switched to the other side and she encouraged me, whispering, "yes, yes!"

Her fat nub was in my mouth before it was yanked away.

"I need you in me now."

I nodded, panic suddenly starting up. She sat up on her knees, reached behind her back and grabbed my dick with her hand. She maneuvered it against the pulsing red folds of her pussy, sopping wet with anticipation.

Back and forth she drew it along her pussy lips, coating them in juices before she slowly, carefully, slipped it inside her. If I thought a blowjob was amazing, then this was heaven.

Warm, moist, and smooth. My dick slid in deeper until her butt landed on my hips, dick fully submerged in her wonderful, tight pussy.

The fear instantly subsided as the muscles in her pussy worked my cock. It felt amazing to be inside her folds, to feel my throbbing cock in her aching pussy.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"That's it, baby." She cupped my face and dove into my mouth, french kissing as she rode me hard. Her ass was like a piston, pumping up and down with expert precision as we made out, her heavy breasts pressing against my bare chest, our nipples rubbing against each other.

It had only been a minute but because of her relentless pounding, I was building up to an orgasm, dick twitching with excitement as her juices sloshed around it.

"Valeria," I breathed, breaking away for a second. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do you want me to slow down, baby? Should I stop?"

"Slow?" I asked, unsure of what to be doing. She should be leading me in this.

She pushed her hips down, sheathing me fully and sat up. She grinded on me. It was an incredible feeling but it didn't push me over the edge. Instead, with her rotating her hips, I was actually able to calm down, my potential orgasm falling away.

She looked so perfect up there, the light reflecting off her head just right, her breasts jutting out like two perfect globes, ass moving sultrily. Her eyes were closed, those lips open as she moaned in ecstasy. Her hair fell down her back and bounced in time as she rolled her hips to get her g-spot.

I didn't know what to do with my hands so I kept them awkwardly by my side while she moved to a beat only she could hear.

"Do you like my ass?" She asked.

I was caught off-guard a little so I only nodded.

"You can feel it. It's okay. I'm all yours." Her smile was gentle and she took hold of both my hands, placing them on her juicy ass.

It felt more substantive than her pillowy tits yet equally as soft. I pressed into her round rear, feeling almost overwhelmed by its enormity, like it was too much for my hands to handle. It really was big but not to the point where it looked lopsided or over-the-top. It was just right.

She leaned down, hands coming out to balance her on the bed as she looked right into my eyes. "Do you want to get rough?"

"Rough?" was all I could say back, my dick still feeling intense pleasure at every move she made.

"Slap my ass."

My hands didn't move. I couldn't slap her. Guys like me don't even get to touch a girl like this, let alone treat her like they owned her. To my mind, slapping an ass was a sign of dominance, a display of possession. Maybe it was because I was virgin that it felt this, or, at least, was a virgin a few minutes ago.

"Why aren't you slapping me?" Her expression had dropped to a sullen one, like I had disappointed her but her hips started to rock up and down my shaft absentmindedly or perhaps even as if they had a mind of their own. It felt so intensely good.

I stuttered as I spoke, partly from pleasure, partly from nervousness. "I-I could never hit someone. It's humiliating," I said awkwardly.

The slow, rhythmic humping didn't stop even as a look of concern flashed across her face.

"I know we just met and that it's only been a few hours, but I've never had sex like this before. Hell, I've never felt this good in my life." She shivered as she said that, sliding down my cock, hilting it. "I don't know what's going on, I don't know why touching you makes me feel so strongly, so intensely, but it feels so right. I've had a lot of sex with a lot of different guys and they've all been douches. They use me like I'm just a pocket pussy for them. I mean, sure it's pretty hot to get used like a toy but I always wanted it to be by a nice guy, ya know?"

If I could get any harder, I would have.

"So fuck me like you own me. That's my dirty fantasy. Slap me."

I fought against the urge to resist and, instead, pulled my hand back. She stayed put, impaled on my cock, waiting, tense with anticipation. I felt her ass shudder the tiniest fraction and then I brought it down.

CLAP!

It was a hard smack, one that definitely left a handprint. Her ass jiggled wildly in response to the slap and she squealed in delight.

"Yes! Again baby!"

I slapped again, slightly harder this time.

SMACK!

I watched her booty move to the slap, fat rippling in small, lightning quick waves.

"Harder!" She yelled.

CLAP!

This time I hit her hard, hard enough that I almost felt the need to apologize but her screams of pleasure made me realize it was okay.

Then she started pumping up and down on my shaft again, going to town. She was moving so fast and hard that her breasts were slamming together, almost mimicking the clapping of my hand against her ass cheeks. It was mesmerizing, the way those big mounds of flesh were swinging, enchanting even. I had to grab them.

Putting my hands back on them, I realized that not only was a gorgeous girl desperately cumming on my average cock but also that I got to feel up her massive titties.

She didn't stop pumping on my cock, her pussy folds milking it. It was so tight, so warm and wet, that it just felt amazing. Valeria started screaming again, bending down onto me, hands gripping my chest with a fervor but she didn't stop riding me. In fact, she probably started to move faster, really slamming her ass down on me, my wet sweaty balls slapping against her pristine butt.

She orgasmed again, for at least the fourth or fifth time today and her nails dug into me as she did so.

My own orgasm started to build again. I got just as worried as last time.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her but her hips didn't stop moving even as she was shivering and quaking, reeling from her orgasm.

"Cum in me! I want your cum," she panted.

"Are you on birth control?"

"I'll figure it out in the morning." She kissed me hard and the pressure in my dick and balls only grew as her pussy squeezed me tighter, spasming. She tossed her hair out of the way and started to pump the fastest yet, the sound of our flesh colliding echoing throughout the room.

The building orgasm swelled higher and higher until I was on the edge. I could tell it would be a big one, a wave of ecstasy. And a wave of ecstasy it was.

My cum burst into her sopping wet pussy, filling it. My dick pulsed as I came, pleasure rolling through my body at an intensity that I had never experienced before. She didn't stop working my dick, pulling out every last drop as I moaned and groaned underneath her. Spurt after spurt, I continued to cum. My seed was filling up this smoking hot beauty. My seed.

She smiled down at me. "That's it baby. Cum right into me. All of it."

She milked me until I was empty.

"Holy fuck," I said, taken aback by how fierce that orgasm was. "That was crazy."

"How was that for popping your cherry?" Her eyes twinkled.

All I could say was "Amazing" and she laughed, so cute and adorable. That night, I slept the best I had ever, arms wrapped around this hot Spanish girl I had met five hours prior.