Shy Boy Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
Taking an Indian beauty home results in unexpected fun.
4.1k words
4.72
31.1k
62

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to stop her, I really did but I was no match for her aggressively cute personality. Literally nothing could deter her peppy attitude. She had decided she was going home with me and brushed off any protests to the contrary with a smile.

"That was just so magical! I'd always wanted to fuck someone in the middle of a shift and then you just showed up with that incredible touch of yours and suddenly we were just banging away!"

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly. "Uh yea, it's kinda a blur to me now."

She giggled and grabbed my arm, wrapping herself around it so her big, heavy tits squished up against it.

Flirtatious was an understatement.

Brushing that aside for the moment, I was trying to think of how I could explain to her that I was expecting company tonight but no solutions came to mind. I wasn't much of an assertive person, that much was for certain.

"So were you like a virgin or something?" Aanya asked rather nonchalantly, still clinging to me.

I blushed. Was it that obvious? "Technically... no but I guess I'm still pretty new to this."

Her face suddenly blossomed with a surprised joy. "Oh yay! Nothing beats showing an inexperienced guy the ropes." She bounced up and down on the sidewalk as we continued walking and I couldn't help but notice the way her tits jiggled. Fuck, I was such a boobs guy.

"Heh, yea... hopefully I wasn't too bad."

Aanya's face suddenly turned towards an extraordinarily concerned expression, so fast was the change that I was afraid I was gonna get whiplash. "No, not at all! It was by far and away the best sex I've ever had. Like I can't even describe how intense the orgasms felt. Nothing has ever come close!"

"At least I have that going for me..." I mumbled.

"So have you ever tasted curry on Indian titties?" She asked, with a deviously wicked smile.

The question was such a quick twist again that for sure this time I was gonna get whiplash. Luckily I didn't stumble as we continued down the sidewalk but I sure felt like I was gonna lose my balance, being asked such intimately kinky questions by an essential stranger.

A quick and embarrassed 'no' was all I could manage.

"Well, let me tell you, it sure is something special. We just have the right bodies for it, you know. Adds some spice, ya know?"

I could only imagine her large, perfectly unblemished breasts smeared with spicy curry. A surprisingly delectable image.

She continued. "I'm down for all sorts of kinks. You want me to smear food on myself or tie me up or fuck my ass or do it in a public place or even piss-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down," I interrupted, struggling to wrap my head around what she was saying. "This is all... this is all too much."

"Aww, are you a vanilla boy? Does kinky stuff embarrass you?" Her voice was filled with a teasing tone and she leaned in close to my ear to really drive it home.

"No, I can keep up," I retorted rather weakly, unable to even convince myself. She laughed at that.

"Don't worry, cutie. I can start slow. Just don't be surprised when you're eventually fucking me bound and gagged. I mean, I love sex. I mean love love. Like really, really love it. Especially dirty, kinky sex. If I could just get fucked all day, that would be the dream. Some sexy dude that would stuff my pussy with a hard cock." She sighed longingly. "Yeah, that would be the dream."

Another bout of redness descended upon my cheeks and she giggled even harder.

Thankfully, at this point we had reached the apartment building and she was distracted by it enough to leave me alone.

We climbed up the steps and made it to the front door. I fumbled for my keys as she continued blabbering and opened the door. That was when we both found out that someone else was in the apartment, that person being Valeria.

I stood there, mouth agape, looking at her sitting rather prim and proper on the couch, full suit with dress pants and everything. She, in turn, looked rather shocked to see Aanya. A quick glance at Aanya told me that she was probably already thinking of kinky things to do with Valeria.

"Oh," Valeria started. "I hadn't realized you were bringing company." Her voice contained an air of rejection but if she wanted to stay sad, there was no way she could with Aanya's assault, that sexy Indian bombshell.

"Hi, I'm Aanya! It's a pleasure to meet you. Wow, you're gorgeous."

Oh, yes, hello, thank you. My name is Valeria." She fumbled for her words, clearly taken aback by Aanya's reversal of a situation that felt more like a discovery of an affair than anything else.

"I love your suit. Where did you get it done?" Aanya plopped down on the couch beside her, oblivious to me still standing by the door, too shocked to move.

I hadn't even realized Valeria had already helped herself to a key. I normally would have been upset at such a blatant forwardness but it was pretty hot that such a gorgeous babe thought she could come over anytime to fuck. Of course, I had no idea how this little dilemma was going to blow over so I could only hope for the best.

"Um, it's from Saks Fifth Avenue. Listen..." She brushed Aanya off verbally, switching tracks. "I didn't realize you were going to be having company, Jason, so perhaps I should just get going. I don't want to disturb anything." She stood up as she was talking and ran her palms against her legs, flattening out the creases.

A terrible feeling of guilt swept over me and instead of intervening or attempting to even talk it out, I made room for her to leave through the doorway.

"Have you felt his touch? It's like magic. You must have." Aanya hopped to her feet, effectively intercepting Valeria. "Fucking him feels amazing, like the best feeling in the whole wide world."

Then she did something that shocked the both of us.

She leaned in and gave Valeria one long smooch. This was beyond hot.

A Spanish supermodel and an Indian goddess making out right in front of me? Crazy. Aanya was clearly into it, one hand holding onto Valeria's soft, tan face, the other grabbing her shoulder. Straight brown hair mingled with curly black hair as Aanya held the kiss. Valeria's eyes were wide as mine but she didn't break away until Aanya freed her.

"You taste like peaches," Aanya said with an oblivious smile.

"Oh-oh my god, I'm so sorry. I-I don't do that with girls." Valeria recoiled back slightly, a hand suddenly covering her mouth in shock.

I stepped forward, not knowing what to do and feeling far too embarrassed to make any concrete move.

"It's ok. I promise I won't tell anyone!" Her cheery, peppy voice never faltered.

"No, I-I mean I only do that stuff with men..." She was struggling to look at Aanya. Her eyes danced across the floor and her face was as flush as mine.

"Really? Someone as beautiful as you has never been with a girl before?" As she spoke, which still retained an air of innocence, she wrapped her arms Valeria's waist and their heavy tits squished against each other.

Valeria froze, clearly taken aback by this wanton succubus's advances.

A weak 'no' was all she was able to get out.

"No woman's ever munched on your carpet? Sucked your titties? I mean, your girls are well-fed. Some girl must have at some point!" Aanya's hands released their hold from behind Valeria's waist only to latch onto her tits, weighing them like her hands were scales. Valeria's suit was built so that it gave ample room for her large tits, outlining them perfectly enough that Aanya was able to weigh them as she was.

Valeria, for her part, took a small step back and Aanya's hands fell away, Valeria looking positively shaken. I didn't know what was going on but something was certainly stirring in my loins. I shut the door behind us and moved to get a better view.

Aanya's face turned into a small pout, that cute bottom lip of hers jutting out in the most adorable puppy face ever. "What? You don't like it?"

"Yes- I mean, no- I mean, yes," she sputtered, flustered. "I'm just not attracted to-"

She was interrupted by Aanya suddenly leaning in for another kiss, this time a much sloppier one. Her hands returned to Valeria's tits, groping them now with a vigor in big circles. Her tongue slipped into Valeria's mouth, who still looked shocked but now... also turned on? She didn't step away.

Aanya continued her assault, pushing her onto my empty wall, groping even more aggressively. Valeria's hands were placed on the voluptuous Indian's shoulders, weakly trying to push her away but the movements of her tongue, a searching yet simultaneously timid intrusion into Aanya's wet mouth, gave away her conflicted desires.

Slurping and smacking sounds now suffused the room. Valeria still seemed unsure of herself but the rosy tint on her cheeks told me she was getting worked up more visibly.

Aanya didn't relent. Instead, she, with a surprising show of lusty-infused strength, ripped open the dress shirt that was already looking like it would have popped anyway. Buttons flew across the room and Valeria's bountiful tits sprung free, jiggling.

Aanya bent down and attacked them, mouth latching to nipple as she suckled like a ravenous babe. Valeria pulled her head back, closed her eyes, and let out a sexy moan.

I was rockhard.

Aanya mauled her tits, sucking and groping intensely, fingers digging into the soft pillows.

"Oh my God!" Valeria whispered. "Oh dear God almighty!"

One of Aanya's hands left her ample chest to gesture me forward without even needing to look at me. I approached cautiously, nearing the two beauties, but Aanya suddenly grabbed my shirt and pulled me right next to Valeria. Without letting the Valeria's nipple leave her mouth, Aanya shoved my head so that Valeria and I met lips. Valeria, with eyes closed, instantly latched onto my mouth and her tongue finding its way beyond my lips, almost involuntarily, like an animal in heat.

I heard Aanya pop off her tit long enough to say to me "Work your magic, sweetie," before returning to it with a slurp.

I stood awkwardly as Valeria French kissed me, hands caressing the back of my head with a serious hunger. My hands would have stayed by my sides if Aanya hadn't grabbed one and pulled it to Valeria's pussy, pulling her dress pants far enough that it could slip through. Aanya's hand stayed on top of mine, guiding a finger into past her pussy lips and deep into her womanhood.

"Now start fingering this bitch-in-heat, sweetie."

I did as commanded and the effect was instant. Valeria screamed into my mouth and pulled away for a second, a shock hitting her right in the cunt. Pussy juices gushed out and completely soaked the entirety of my hand. I wasn't even sure such a thing was possible but I didn't stop to think.

Valeria's lips found mine again as she continued to cum, mewling like a sick kitty, shaking and shivering through the body-rocking orgasm. Her saliva filled my mouth as her wet and warm tongue danced around my own.

My cock strained in my pants as I continued to finger Valeria. A hand descended on it, rubbing gently. Small and dainty hands: Aanya.

I heard her pop off Valeria's tit again. "Time to put this bad boy to use. What do you say, Jason."

I could only groan in response, feeling overstimulated in the best way possible.

"She's ready to get fucked by that dick of yours. Grab her and bend this bitch over." She pulled my hand out of Valeria's pussy and placed it on her hip, the other hand leaving my cock and setting my right hand to her hip.

I gently turned Valeria away from me, her tongue departing from my mouth longingly, and she immediately started rubbing her ass against me, bent over enough that I could fuck her in the pussy and see those magnificent globes jiggle.

Aanya unbuttoned Valeria's pants as she panted with eyes still closed, moving like she was in trance, likely still recovering from her orgasm. Aanya roughly pulled down pants and panties alike, leaving me with that sexy, tanned ass that was dripping pussy juice.

Aanya, tireless in her work, unzipped my fly and popped my dick out, giving it one quick, spectacular suck before pulling me straight into Valeria's waiting cunt. As I entered her, she let out a low moan and immediately started to ram her body into mine, sawing back and forth. It was so toasty, wetter than yesterday, a dripping hole just waiting for my dick. All mine.

"Yay!" Aanya cheered, clapping beside us.

I grabbed a firmer hold of Valeria's hips and started to fuck her hard. It was delicious, this Spanish babe's cunt engulfing my dick. Her fat ass jiggled with each clap of my thighs against them. My balls swung and slammed into her clit with every thrust.

The heat of her silky snatch was intense. She had been totally set ablaze by Aanya, I thought with a smirk. It was so hot. This is so hot.

I then noticed that Aanya was already naked, big tits bouncing as she moved over to us. She positioned her ass right in front of Valeria's head. She used the corner of the wall to steady herself.

"Can you please lick my ass?" Aanya asked.

I slammed into Valeria and she was, accidentally I'd like to add, sent into a slight tumble, face landing right between Aanya's ass cheeks.

"Lick my ass. Please lick my filthy asshole," she cried out, her lust-filled voice displaying her desperation.

I couldn't see if she was licking but I could certainly hear it and, if Aanya's shouts of pleasure were any indication, then she was doing it well.

I plowed into her, in and out. It probably didn't help her rim Aanya's asshole but it did make her udders swing back and forth.

Valeria suddenly spoke up. "Fuck me, baby! Slap my ass!"

I remembered the exchange from last time and decided that I wasn't going to upset her by disobeying. It still felt weird, a guy like me hitting a model like her, acting like I owned her or something, like she was a toy for me to stick my dick in and slap but I did as instructed.

I brought my hand down on her fat ass and savored the crack it made, all the while feeling terribly guilty. Valeria screamed into Aanya's asshole. Valeria wiggled her ass again even as I continued to ram my cock into her cunt, signaling that she wanted another one.

I slapped her again and again. Each crack of the hand made her ass even redder. By the end of it, it was glowing. She came on the final slap, hilting me and holding me there.

She stood up, leaving me lodged in her juicy pussy as she came on my cock, shivering, and pulled me into a backwards kiss. Her tongue and lips tasted like sweet Indian asshole, with that little bit of spice Aanya had talked about earlier.

Valeria took one of my hands and made me grope her titty while we stood there, fingers sinking into soft titflesh. Then she started up again, ramming her ass into me, hard. Before I knew it, I was near the edge.

"I'm close," I informed her through panting breaths.

"Don't you even dare think of cumming anywhere else except my pussy," she breathed in reply.

I pumped in and out, one hand holding a massive titty and the other grabbing onto her hip for dear life. Aanya was apparently down on the ground now, licking Valeria's clit and my cock as it slid in and out.

Her hot pussy massaged my cock and the pressure built in my balls. Every thrust made it more intense. I groaned, savoring the feel of both my cock in her twat and her large boobs.

"Your dick is so good. I never want it to leave my cunt! Fuck me, I'm all yours, Jason!" Valeria yelled.

My balls erupted.

Pleasure slammed through me as I coated her inside with my seed. She moaned in unison with me.

"Every drop, baby. Don't let even one go to waste."

I fired more and more into her snatch, filling her right up. All that spunk, going straight into her pussy. I couldn't believe it. She really was mine.

Her hot twat writhed around my dick and I felt Aanya's tongue wander downwards, where balls met cunt. It was a euphoric feeling, an intensity which was unrivaled. Her pussy convulsed and convulsed as the jizz slowed down.

I breathed heavily as I gave my final spurt, giving her tit one last squeeze before pulling out and falling into the chair behind me.

Aanya immediately pounced on my cock, cleaning it up like she had before. Her gorgeous full lips sucked up all the cum around my shaft, roaming like a starved woman on the hunt.

Her tongue flitted across my balls, gathering the cum and pussy juices that had ended up there. Valeria followed suit and before I knew it, I had two beauties cleaning up my cock. They quickly fell into a rhythm, Valeria licking upwards on one side and Aanya licking downwards on the other.

It simultaneously allowed my sensitive cockhead to rest while also giving me a sweet look at two pairs of tits jiggling underneath the hungry mouths of these beautiful ladies. If fucking Valeria was meteroic rise of pleasure, this was the careful and gentle descent. My dick throbbed in delight underneath their careful and diligent attention.

Warm, wet saliva bathed my cock and I settled deeper into my chair with a contented sigh as they bobbed back and forth along my cock.

Aanya suddenly broke off and looked me in the eyes. "Will you fuck me in my ass?"

Shock settled over me. A girl was desperate enough for my dick that they were willing to let me fuck them in the ass.

"Pretty please?" She held her arms in front of her in such a way that it both accentuated her gratuitous tits and made her appear like a little girl begging for ice cream. I was about to reply, tongue slowly unfreezing from the shock, but we were interrupted by the phone ringing.

Valeria released my dick and I dashed over to grab the ringing contraption from its spot in the kitchen.

"Hello," I answered after picking up.

"Hi, is this Jason?" The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Uh, yes, speaking."

"This is Tammy from Kostko. Unfortunately, I have been told to inform you that you have been let go. It came to the administration's attention that you had engaged in activities that were not appropriate for the workplace. Please do not come in tomorrow. Thanks." She ended the call as suddenly as it had come on and I was left in silence.

I looked at the phone in my hand, a shitty little plastic thing that I had actually bought from Kotsko. I was fired? Did that really just happen? I set the phone down, a tremble sneaking its way into my body.

Was it for Valeria sucking me off in the back? How did anyone see that? There were no cameras back there. I knew that room like the back of my hand, having spent the last three or four years in there, essentially, and it was a fact, an absolute fact, that there was no way people could spy on me there.

What had it been then?

My coworkers. Was it them? It had to have been. They had seen me walk in with Valeria and leave with her. They knew something funny had happened and used it as leverage to get rid of me.

I trudged back into the room. I had no source of income now, no way to support me renting this place or even buying food. I collapsed on the couch and the two girls flocked to me right away, each sitting on one side of me.

"What's wrong?" Valeria asked concernedly.

"I got fired," I mumbled.

Both their hands went to cover their mouths as they gave little gasps.

"What happened? Why did they fire you?" Valeria asked again.

"They didn't say exactly but I think it's because of what we did in the back." I immediately cringed as soon as the words left my feeling because I knew they sounded like I was blaming her for what happened when I really wasn't.

"Oh my god, Jason, I'm so sorry." She grabbed a hold of my hand, big tits still freely bouncing around on top of her half torn dress shirt. "I-I didn't think... I couldn't... I should have thought of the repercussions. I'm so sorry. It's just like whenever I touch you, I feel sparks and I become, like... obsessed with sex. It's just so pleasurable and I don't think about the consequences."

12