Shy Boy Harem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aanya nodded her head along understandingly, probably thinking back to just earlier today when she fucked me during her shift with customers on the other side of the divider.

"Ok well, I should get honest about something then," I said slowly. And then I explained to them the situation with the glowing rock. They both seem confused at first but the story made sense given their first hand experience with touching me so it felt like they were able to accept it quickly enough.

"That's just crazy though! I can't even believe that you got superpowers from an alien rock. And not only that, but the power is making girls cum! Incredible!" Aanya bounced as she spoke and it was really hard to avert my eyes from her jiggling and bountiful breasts.

"Yea, I'm just afraid that I might have other side effects. I mean, who knows what else could be in store for me. Maybe I'm developing stage 4 cancer or something."

Valeria sat by me for a moment, thinking, before she said something. "Have you gotten it checked out? Your body, I mean?"

"My body? You mean by like a doctor or something?"

"Yea, that or like a scientist."

"Um, no I haven't actually. Things have been... kinda crazy," I said, not really knowing how to refer to the one fully nude girl and the other half nude one sitting in front of me.

"Well, maybe that's a good first step. We get you checked out, see what's going on, and then go from there." Valeria suddenly seemed more at ease, as if she was intimately familiar with solving problems like these. Maybe it was from her work. Wasn't she like a business person?

"Yea that's a good idea!" Aanya chimed in.

"Ok, sure it sounds good but where would I go? A normal doctor is just going to laugh in my face if I say I got superpowers from a glowing rock."

"Don't worry, I have a friend whose mom is a scientist that specializes in extraterrestrials. If anyone can check you out, it's her."

"And me! I love checking him out," Aanya said with a bubbly smile on her face.

"I can have my friend escort you to her mother tomorrow and then we can get one step closer to solving this mystery." Valeria patted my hand reassuringly.

"Oh wow, that's so kind of you," I responded, not really knowing what else to say.

Valeria suddenly switched into business mode. "Okay, I'm gonna go make calls. Aanya, you stay with him for the night and help him with anything he needs. After I make these calls, I have to go tend to some things. I want to make sure that I can help get Jason in a good spot financially after costing him his job."

"Wait what? You don't need to do any-"

"Hush, babe. It's settled. Aanya, distract him." She pulled her suit tight to cover her free roaming boobs, grabbed her phone and walked out the door while dialing a number. I was about to jump after her and get her to stop, worried that she was going to send me money or something that I couldn't afford to pay back but Aanya pounced on me before I could, a devious glint flickering in her eyes.

"You're all mine again," she smiled wickedly.

12