All Comments on 'Shy Couple'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

5*s for getting impo's little 4inch dick to start weeping and seeping.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I was thinking of calling you.

You do cum hi ly recomended and I was about to pick up the phone. As it happened the neighbors son was out mowing the lawn, its way to hot to be working on the lawn today honey. I think swimming is the order for the day, that's fine with me she replied. Let me get a few things, with that she went out and invited him over, ready she asked.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Great story...5*

I'll be reading more of your stories. It was very erotic and not too long. I don't like reading long stories with a lot of rambling and meaningless dialog.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
MFM with a big cock stud

Great to see there are still studs able to please our wives, either new or old! Big dicks are sort after commodity and shy wives need to feel good about pleasing their husbands and others by carrying out the MFM fantasy that many men have. This story is basic and accurate about the subject and well worth a 5*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
*****

I thought it was very good!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Very Professional

A well organised story which should multiply your customer base! Us lesser mortals hang on every inch of your prized possession. Congratulations on another conquest and may there be plenty more to cum.

NotgoodsNotgoodsalmost 6 years ago
very nice

very erotic

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Excellent!.....See no Humiliation to either Husband or His Wife!....That's why I have a low tolerance to some Authors. ...There is no need to " Float Their Boat" With Humiliation or Depravity of the Couple!......The Story is Fabulous. ....★★★★★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Any

Any author of mediocre, formulaic erotica who has less than fawning comments is a cherry picking, deleting , snowflake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous