Shy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin and Brody looked at each other, then at Cecile. "And, uh, how did that go?"

Cecile started to pant. "I had to leave early. It was...a bit more than I expected."

Brody chuckled, then pointed at himself and Austin. "Is that what you think we do?"

Cecile pulled at her dress as if trying to cover up her chest. "I don't know. I don't think it's my business."

Austin started to laugh. "Hey, Brody, leave her alone, willya?" He looked at Cecile. "Look, I know what people think, but we're just dancers. We don't even get naked on stage. That stuff they have going on in back is usually not even part of our revue."

"We're also not planning to do this forever," admitted Brody. "I mean, realistically, we can't. This is not a profession for old men. Austin here is studying business administration, and I'm studying accounting."

Cecile raised her eyebrows. "Both of you are students?"

"It's a bit of a long trek for us," said Austin. "I'm just glad you didn't think we were a couple of brain-dead muscle-heads."

"Oh!" said Cecile, surprised. "Oh, no! I wouldn't think that. I just wasn't sure of what to expect from one of those shows is all. I mean...okay, I knew what they were. It's just when we were in the back..."

Brody leaned in. "Go on. Did you do something crazy?"

Cecile felt her cheeks getting warm. "I mean...some of the girls let the strippers get...y'know...together with them!"

Austin shook his head and did a half-grin. "Nothing we haven't heard. I just would have never guessed you would have gone for it."

"That's pretty hot, lady," said Brody.

"You can call me Cecile," she said, now covering her eyes with her hands out of embarrassment.

Both men leaned in closer to her. "What do you think of guys like us?" asked Austin. He started to unbutton his shirt. Brody slipped off his tight t-shirt.

Cecile peeked from behind her hands. "Wow!" she exclaimed. Both men sat next to her, shirtless. They both had such amazing chests and abs, and she loved how Austin's shoulders were so rounded. She reached out to each one of them and let her fingers stroke over their torsos.

They both helped her to her feet from off of the couch. Austin got in front of her and Brody pushed his groin into her from behind. Cecile began to quake and moan, throwing her head back onto Brody's shoulder. Brody kissed her neck while Austin gyrated on her crotch and rubbed her belly.

Cecile reached up and threw her arms around Brody's neck, while she flung both of her legs around the waist of Austin. She started thrusting her own pelvis as Austin held onto her thighs. They had no problem keeping her suspended in the air.

Brody nuzzled at her ear. "You want to go all the way?"

Cecile nodded, then got up on her feet. She unzipped the back of her long dress and pulled it off. She stood there only in her thong underwear. She turned around and planted a kiss on Brody's mouth, while Austin played with her ass. He unzipped and put his erection up against her labia, sliding it back and forth over her underwear. Cecile let the clip out of her hair as it cascaded around her shoulders and upper back.

Brody took his own pants and underwear off, then starting playing with Cecile's breasts. Austin had departed to grab a couple of condoms. When he came back, Cecile had pulled off her thong. Austin handed a rubber to Brody.

"Wait," said Cecile, nearly out of breath. "I want to suck them both." She got on her knees while Austin and Brody stood close to her face with their cocks pointing right at her. Cecile stared at them both. She felt up Brody's amazing thighs while she stroked Austin's smooth ass. She then tried to suck one off after another, taking about fifteen seconds on each one. She got her hands free to jerk them both off. Her perky breasts were bouncing with every jerk, and her bright pink nipples were like pencil erasers.

"You," she said, looking at Austin. "You go in first." Cecile got on all fours and continued to suck Brody's dick. Austin put on his condom and entered Cecile from the rear. Cecile screamed while having Brody's schlong in her mouth, but eventually got used to having Austin pumping inside of her. Austin had a good grip on her hips as he pounded and flexed. He was even doing the gyrations while inside of her.

After a good ten minutes of getting fucked from behind, Cecile wanted to try out Brody. She got him to lie down, while he in turn slipped on the condom. Cecile climbed on top of Brody and sat down, falling back into the crabwalk position. Brody was glad to get the view of Cecile's perky tits. She started to hump her pussy up and down, while Austin stood beside them and offered his cock to her mouth. She gladly took it in and sucked, while Austin felt up her boobs.

Austin's face started to tense up. "Oh, baby, it's coming!" he shouted. Cecile got up on her knees and grabbed at his dick, stroking it and sucking while she humped Brody. Austin held still as he made an O-face. Cecile felt the warmth inside the condom as it suddenly felt more slick and a little more loose. Austin pulled out of her mouth and retreated to the bathroom.

Cecile leaned forward and kissed Brody more while he fucked her. He rolled on top of her and started to pound wildly. Cecile grabbed onto his muscular shoulders and wrapped her legs around his, then grabbed onto his ass. Her build up to orgasm came when he finally kissed her neck. Brody suddenly started whipping his hips at double speed, then let loose with his hot cum. Cecile just wished she could feel it splash inside of her.

Brody got up and went to clean himself up as well when he passed Austin. Austin helped her up to the couch, where she lie down. "Do you need a drink of water?" he asked her.

She nodded slowly, still trying to get her composure. He got up and filled a glass with water and ice, then brought it to her. Brody came out of the bathroom and went over to the couch to check on her. He got the electric fan from the desk and pointed it at her, plugging it in and turning it on. He then went to her feet and began to rub her toes, while Austin brought the glass to her lips and got her to sip. As soon as she had her fill, he put the glass down on the coffee table, then started to rub the top of her chest and shoulders. Cecile closed her eyes and smiled. Austin had moved down to her breasts while Brody worked on her pussy with his thumbs.

Cecile enjoyed the rubbing for a while, then sat up in the middle of the couch. She lifted up her arms to welcome her boys in. They both moved closer to her and got their faces in. Cecile kissed the men individually, then she reached down to her own pussy. "Let me show you two something," she said.

She started to rub just the way Dr. Jane showed her. The men kept their hands off of her as Cecile lifted her butt off of the couch, rubbing furiously and keeping her eyes closed. She loved panting and struggling in front of these two hunks while they watched her please herself. Her panting intensified as she started to shove her fingers inside and pound away. Eventually she got the shakes, quivering and letting out a squeal. She grabbed onto the back of the couch while her legs shook. She let herself crash back down onto the couch.

Austin and Brody sat speechless after what they saw. Cecile slowed her panting as she rested her hand on her forehead, still squeezing her eyes closed. "Ohhhh, that felt good."

"That was amazing to watch," said Austin.

"Shit, yeah," agreed Brody. "It's nice for someone to put on a show for us once!"

Cecile opened her eyes and smiled. She ran her hands along each of their thighs. "Did you two want to upgrade to the penthouse suite tonight?"

Monday morning came, and the two boys checked out early enough to catch Cecile before she went to work. They each gave her a great big hug and said their farewells. Desert Meat would be back in Phoenix for the next three months.

When Cecile came into the office, Beth was waiting at her desk, looking sad. "The hot hunks are gone!" she wailed.

Cecile straightened her dress at her bottom before she sat down. She sipped her water from a straw and winked at Beth.

"So did you all have a good time yesterday?" Beth probed. "You look like the cat who got in the cream."

Cecile stared her down, smiling out of the corners of her mouth, still sipping water.

Beth got suspicious of her friend. "What did you get up to? What are you hiding?" Beth rolled over on her chair. "Did you get with that cute blonde, or the beefy brunette?"

Sip, sip.

Beth eyes widened as her chair rolled back. "Noooooo. Both. Fucking...both. I mean...which one did you get with first?"

Sip, sip.

Beth spun around in her chair. "At the same time?!"

Sip, sip. Smile.

"What the fucking absolute fuck, girl?!" shrieked Beth, quickly calming her voice in case Akiko came in. "Where was this girl on Friday?"

Cecile gingerly put down her water bottle and went to type on her computer. "My birthday is next month," Cecile said sweetly. "You're invited, of course." She looked her friend deep into the eyes as she pushed up her glasses. "And so is Faith."