Shy Girl's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macca73
Macca73
32 Followers

Andoni offered to rub some sun lotion on Gillian's back, as Marta lay back on the lounger. Gillian felt a little nervous but hesitantly said ok, and soon Andoni began rubbing it in. It felt nice as she enjoyed the sensation of his hands on her back. He took her by surprise by asking her

"Are you going to keep your top on?"

It wasn't in a sleazy way or anything like that; he genuinely seemed surprised she was not going topless in the sun. Gillian was a bit embarrassed murmuring "I dunno" letting out a silly laugh that instantly made her annoyed with herself. She bit her lip again before looking at Marta who encouraged her by saying

"Take your top off Gillian, it's fine, there is nobody here but us"

Andoni joked and said he wouldn't look, which relaxed Gillian a bit, but not much. She suddenly seized her fear and said "ok" letting Andoni help untie her bikini top which she slipped off freeing her breasts. She immediately put her right arm across to cover them as Andoni finished rubbing the sun lotion into her back. She turned around still holding her breasts and lay face down on the lounger to cover her modesty.

Gillian closed her eyes and relaxed in the sun, her nervousness melting away as they chatted about the town visit. After a while Marta and Andoni had a brief chat in their native Italian. Just when everything was beginning to feel okay, Marta asked

"Hey, Gillian, is it ok if we take our bottoms off, there's no one here".

Gillian, still trying to hide her exposed breasts, felt really embarrassed and under pressure, but not wanting to seem prudish, stuttered " ok" squeezing out a nervous laugh. As Gill tried to look away and focus on the sun lounger Marta clapped her hands and stood up quickly untying her bikini bottoms, dropping them to the ground, exposing her curvaceous tanned bum making it obvious to Gillian that she had sunbathed nude a lot.

She turned around and sat back down, her jet black untrimmed hairy pubic triangle clearly visible. Gillian watched her, wondering if she should turn her head the other way, as her friend proceeded to turn over and lay on her front; Andoni picking up the sun lotion to rub into her bum. Gillian closed her eyes as she felt she shouldn't be watching her friend getting sun lotion rubbed over her buttocks by her boyfriend.

She opened them again after 30 seconds, just as Andoni stood up and pulled down his trunks to reveal his pert muscled buttocks. She wanted to look away but could not help looking at his bum thinking it was gorgeous. Before she could avert her gaze, he immediately turned around giving her a clear view of his penis. It was huge, easily the largest penis she had ever seen. Her most recent ex, Gary's, was tiny compared to it, about the same size hard as Andoni was soft.

She wanted to look away but couldn't, the sight of it transfixing her. Gillian felt mortified that he was standing there naked in the sun with no inhibitions at all. She closed her eyes quickly. All she could see in her head was that penis hanging there between his muscular thighs. She had never seen such a long one, but it was also so unbelievably thick, even soft, which added to her embarrassment as she was uncomfortably aware that she was also ever so slightly aroused at his whole body, feeling her nipples harden as they pushed against the sun lounger.

The 3 guys she had slept with before were average sized, maybe the most recent one even on the small side. She had never really thought much about penis size. Eyes, smile and personality being her key wishes in a man. Now she was confronted with it a couple of feet away. Marta asked Gillian if she was ok, and she smiled back managing a weak hesitant "yes".

She declined Marta's jovial offer to join them in the nude as she was still not fully comfortable being topless, pressing down hard against the sunbed to cover her breasts. She knew that she would have to turn over eventually and gradually worked up her courage. The fact that Marta and Andoni were both totally nude seemed to take little away from her own shyness as she anguished over her situation.

She lay there for 15 minutes still on her front, her eyes shut as images of both her friends' naked bodies flickered through her head. Hearing Marta get up and footer about a bit, she silently hoped she was getting dressed again. Instead Marta asked her if she wanted to go into the pool for a swim.

Gillian opened her eyes and turned her head around moving her hand across her chest as she rose up off the sunbed slightly, to look at her friend.

She saw her and Andoni standing in front of her holding hands, both still completely naked, her pubic bush and big curvaceous breasts and his massively long and thick flaccid hung cock staring straight back at her. They were so relaxed about it that Gillian began to feel more at ease and said she would come into the pool in a few minutes.

Her friends turned around and walked to the edge of the pool. Gillian caught herself staring at Andoni's bum, which was perfect, making her swallow hard. She sat up and reached for her bikini top then feeling stupid, let her hands fall from her chest finally exposing her bare breasts to the sun, as the huge splash of her friends leaping into the pool shattered the quiet.

They turned around and called to Gillian. She was conscious now that Andoni and Maya could see her breasts, but despite all her worries before, she was surprisingly relaxed about it, standing up and taking the ten steps to the poolside to jump in and join them.

The water was wonderful and cooling, as it rippled over her body. She kept her shoulders under the water as she was close up to her friends. Her large breasts bobbed about in the water, but she felt liberated as she swam around. They stayed in the pool for a while but her shyness returned and she let Marta and Andoni get out before her.

She felt good as she emerged from the water the rivulets running off her breasts. She saw Andoni clearly looking at her as she climbed out, his eyes briefly focussing on her chest as she smiled at him shyly.

She also got a brief glimpse that he was possibly a little aroused before he quickly covered himself with a towel wrapped around his waist. It was hard to tell as his cock was so big anyway, maybe it just looked engorged due to its size. She wondered if it was her that had caused it and was secretly thrilled if it was, and also glad to see he finally got embarrassed about something.

She was pretty sure that he had realised that she had seen that too, which made her tingle inside.

Dinner beckoned so she picked up a towel and went inside, after the two of them.

They were going down into the small town tonight to dine in a fish restaurant that was owned by a member of Andoni's family.

Gillian decided she would wear one of her tight strappy tops and jeans with a bit more make up than usual to look nice. She stood looking at herself in the full length wardrobe mirror.

It had been a weird day altogether, the lovely trip into Genova and Marta persuading her to buy that little dress; how she felt wearing it walking around, like her shyness wasn't there for a while. It almost gave her the courage that was only previously available to her through the bottom of a few glasses of wine. That lovely guy Marco, that she would meet again tomorrow night.

Then there was all that business at the pool, Marta and Andoni going naked and her taking her top off so they saw her boobs when she went into the water. She couldn't believe she had done that, and it felt good to her, even now. Stupid, annoying, rubbish, shy Gillian was back in England, she thought.

She began to picture Andoni's cock, thinking of that fleeting glimpse of it maybe getting all engorged before he picked up that towel to cover his modesty. She had caught him staring at her breasts and he looked embarrassed.

Looking at them in the mirror Gillian ran her hands over them. They felt so soft, but she wished they were firmer as she thought they sagged a bit, even though they didn't. It was her frame though, that made them look that way, she was so tall and slim, always a size 8. She loved her long legs and knew many women would envy her figure and men love it too, if she didn't cover it up all the time and get embarrassed at the slightest attention.

The blue bikini bottoms looked good, her slim hipbones jutting out just below her tiny waist. She slipped them down and gazed at her naked body in the mirror, the thick curls of her dark hairy bush framing the milk white thighs. She had wondered about shaving it before flying over as she would be wearing bikini bottoms, but they fitted ok. Seeing Marta was natural too, eased that worry. Not that she would be showing anyone her pussy over the next few days. There were limits!

She walked over to the drawer and picked out a pair of her white panties and slipped them on beginning to get dressed to go out.

Two hours later they were in the tiny restaurant eating shellfish.

There was a brilliant atmosphere as Italian families devoured the catch of the day, the food complementing the animated conversation and ribaldry. Almost all of the people there did not speak English, but Marta and Andoni kept Gillian abreast of all the goings on.

Some people were singing and playing guitar too, the music ringing out over the harbour. Gillian felt quite drunk, laughing at almost everything as the night unfolded. It was a beautiful romantic evening.

They stayed out for three hours returning up the long stone stairs to the villa at 11pm.

The three of them sat outside for a short while as Andoni talked a bit about his family to Gillian, and they planned out what they were going to do tomorrow. It was going to be a lazy day as Andoni needed to do a bit of study on his laptop and they were planning a night on the Genovese town later on, which Gillian was looking forward to immensely.

Just before midnight they turned in and went to their rooms for the night.

It was very hot and Gillian had trouble getting to sleep despite stripping off to just her panties. She got out of bed and drank some water and opened the window a little, but kept the light off so as not to attract insects.

Listening in the near silence she tuned into the light rustle of the trees and the wildlife in the bushes. She could hear the water in the harbour way below the hillside and the faint chiming of some bells amongst the odd nocturnal noises of the town. It was soothing and trancelike.

After a while she became aware of a human sound outside, a lone voice, and she started cocking her ear to the window to see where it was coming from. It sounded like crying, but as it gradually got louder and clearer, she realised that it was coming from inside the villa, and it was Marta.

She stood up and walked to the bedroom door pressing her right ear up against the wood. She immediately heard the unmistakable sound of lovemaking; Marta moaning and crying out in the throes of passion.

Gillian lingered unable to tear herself away. She felt aroused and incredibly found herself slowly opening the bedroom door so she could hear it more clearly. She knew she shouldn't be listening to their lovemaking, but felt compelled.

Stepping into the stone hallway, she paused there, listening to her friends' noisy, passionate lovemaking echoing down the corridor from their bedroom at the back of the house. She walked quietly down the corridor, tiptoeing in her bare feet, deciding to go to the bathroom, stopping at the door.

Their passionate cries were really loud as she heard both of them exchanging breathless Italian. Their room was the next one to the bathroom at the end of the corridor, and she could see that the door was wide open, candlelight from within, flickering against the outside wall. Gillian wondered why they had the door open, surely they were aware she could possibly hear them and they were not being quiet about it.

She went into the bathroom, very carefully closing the door and sat on the toilet in the dark ,thinking that putting the light on would have alerted them that she was up and about.

She could still hear them through the wall, although it had subsided a bit after Andoni had obviously come. She pulled down her panties but couldn't really go, wiping herself with the toilet paper.

Briefly touching herself, she felt the warm wetness of her lovejuice coat her fingers not realising just how aroused she was, a fleeting pang of shame pricking her conscience.

She finished up and stood as she pulled her panties over her thighs. Deciding not to flush to keep quiet, she quickly let herself out the door praying that neither Marta nor Andoni would emerge from the bedroom at that moment.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard Marta's moans once again ringing out into the hallway, they were still making love. Gillian crept back to her room and lay down on the bed.

Once comfortable on her back, she closed her eyes and began rubbing herself slipping her hand under the rim of her panties actually imagining Andoni's huge cock entering her.

She wondered how it felt to take him, if it hurt Marta, if it would hurt her to take that size, how big it looked when it was erect. Marta sounded like she was having the most amazing time in bed, so it must be so good, maybe size does matter.

Gill felt jealous and turned on. Raising her hips off the mattress she pushed her panties down; completely removing them, leaving her naked on the bed. Gillian spread her legs and resumed masturbating. She was very wet by now and rubbed her clitoris intensely. She pushed her two middle fingers into her soaking vagina, tickling her g-spot, pressing against the roof. She could feel her climax building and building.

Unable to stifle her cry; she came and soaked the mattress by producing a couple of sizeable squirts, which shot out of her vagina at climax.

After that she lay back on the mattress her chest heaving with her breaths until she got herself back under control. Gill sat up and patted the wet mattress feeing a pang of shame at what she had just done.

It had been a while since she had brought herself to a climax like that, but her arousal had been intense. She had discovered when she was young that she was able to ejaculate at orgasm if she stimulated her g-spot and let herself go enough. It was something she was embarrassed about, but it was also incredibly powerful when she had made it happen though she had never let herself go like that with a guy.

Soon she was asleep, dreaming of the days ahead.


Macca73
Macca73
32 Followers
12