Shy Indian Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Hubby assures wife and quenches her guilt.
4.3k words
4.3
65.6k
25

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am again. In continuation with my last story Shy wife Ch 4! If you are looking for only fucking action or a fast transformation of Jyoti then you might get disappointed.

We had a fruitful sex last night and I was after many months, contended by everything. Only one thing pricking my mind is the deviant fantasy running inside my head most of the time, which I was trying to run away from.

Focusing back to apple of my eye, my wife Jyoti, she became cheerful in the house and around her new found circle of friends. Nothing big to be told about but while observing I can see her getting more open in talks with our neighbours. With her great looks and kind heart she became hit amongst the ladies. Not to mention her traditional and authentic appearance with jewelleries were attracting attention and causing curiosity.

Jyoti still preferred her Indian Conservative attire, mostly Long Kurta and Shalwar. One day, one of our neighbours invited us for BBQ in their Backyard which had Pool with large deck. All her friends were part of this Lunch event. I thought of asking Jyoti not to wear her Kurta but decided against it because it may seem to her that I am dictating terms all the time and she has no free will.

We went to location which was 10 minutes by walking. Jyoti was very excited and was dressed for (can't say for the occasion) the event by her standards and expectations. Also because of the weather & use of better beauty products she was becoming very fair day by day (I don't believe only white colour skin is better). Her beauty was very prominent. Her figure was never much out of shape. Her boobs were very bouncy and her ass though slightly obscured by the loose dress was very desirable and had a unique rhythm to it when she walked.

She wore a bright yellow cotton Kurta and a Rose red Shalwar. All her ornaments like golden chain in her neck, red bangles, ear and nose piercing ring, silver anklets, toe ring etc were usually looking amazing. When she entered the backyard, all the men who only heard about us earlier from their spouses just stood still with amazement. I was in my casual T and Shorts. The Host (Mitch) came forward watching the beauty that my wife is, in front of him on this very sunny day and shook my hand and tried to Air kiss my wife on cheeks who was just stunned by this show of brazenness. Mitch expected for her to kiss back but she froze in her position. I intervened saying you have a beautiful backyard and great pool.

Somehow I felt relaxed as I felt a bit of tension in air as everyone observed this. Jyoti's body language was self explanatory. When I held her, I found that she was shaking from his touch. I took her inside and every other Male just said their hello from a distance. From the back I saw Mrs Jameson came rushing to shake my hand and grabbed Jyoti from her hands and said "excuse us" to me.

I saw 1 by 1 other lady started to disappear inside the house where Mrs Jameson was with Jyoti. I started meeting men and started having casual conversation. In the mean time inside house Jyoti was at her nervous best when Mrs Jameson (Nancy of about 29 years) said to her that, she understands why Jyoti is behaving like this but this is very normal b/w men and women here and was part of the culture just like a handshake.

Jyoti for this replied, more to herself than to Nancy that, at her place, especially in her community men and women are not allowed to even shake hands, that to a strange man, she added that, we say 'Namaste', folding our hands and that's it.

Nancy smiled and looked all around the gathering of friends and had a smirk on her face. Nancy replied that this may happen to her always where ever she goes and it's better to understand the culture where you have chosen to live. Hearing this Jyoti suddenly had a flash of remembrance of what transpired while she was at our honeymoon and how she was kissed by a Man in her nude state.

She had almost forgotten that incident as a sinful past but suddenly all those episodes flashed in front of her. She thought to herself that, if only Nancy and others knew what I have done then they will not laugh at me. Another woman named Vicky while motivating Jyoti said that, Jyoti is better than this and she must be nervous since this is her 1st time but she will survive. They all said lets go and get some sun.

All went outside; Jyoti pulled Nancy back waited to let everyone go out. She asked her in absence of all that what if someone will again try to kiss me. I can't do this, my husband is right here and what will he think.

Nancy said, don't worry, no one will try this again but even if someone does this today and in future, it's not a big deal and it's just an air kiss, You don't have to kiss him or anything. Just bring you lips close to his cheeks and back. She gave her a quick demo and said, now can we go in the sun.

Jyoti suddenly realised what these women are wearing. Though nothing out of the ordinary but all were in shorts and little T-shirts. Some were wearing wife beater shirt of their husband. By the time Jyoti stepped out she saw around and all women were in their bikini and all men were Topless. Nancy was taking her top off and was joking with someone standing next to her.

I was surrounded by 1 Guy named Rick and His wife Vicky and Brea. Suddenly Rick turned and went towards BBQ and I was left with these two beauties in their bikinis standing next to me and smiling and talking. She again froze and when she looked at me, she became extremely angry and jealous. I dint realised this and said a Hi to her but she stood there watching everyone.

It was very hot outside and I was having a Pint with my Shirt off. Suddenly we realised that Jyoti is over dressed in this very hot day. I also came to realise the same and excused myself to fetch her. She was sweating with heat and fuming with anger.

Jyoti's mind was in great doubt, she was not able to leave the BBQ and she can't be here either, like a crow among the pigeons. I took Jyoti aside and said, it's my entire fault. I would have told you everything about this BBQ Party but, and I stopped. She looked at me with a questioning look so I said that, if I will tell you these things like Air Kiss and about wearing a bikini. You will think of me again as a pervert who wants to display his wife and would have gone to your sad lifestyle but what can I do, it's the culture here.

Jyoti said with a sigh that she is not blaming me for this since she was invited to this party and I was just accompanying her. She again raised her eyebrows and said that why you were standing with Vicky so close and laughing. I just looked at her with an expression which was of frustration and disbelief.

She retreated from her anger though and said take me out of here. I decided it's time to pull my muscle. I said wait for 5 minutes and we will go. After some time Jyoti was sitting next to Nancy but no one offered her to open her clothes and get some sun. She met all male (husbands of her Girl friends) and said Hi from far.

While I was crossing through the deck, I acted as if I slipped and pulled my calf muscle. Rick came running and tried to get me to the nearest Seat. Vicky bent down and grabbed my calf and started massaging. I saw her boobs jiggling in her bikini which was clearly seen by Jyoti too. Jyoti also tried to show her concern sitting next to me.

After a minute I pretended some pain. Jyoti requested our host for us to leave. Rick took his 4x4 and dropped us to our house. He said he is sorry that our stay was shortened by this damn accident. I thanked him and he went away.

We both were silent for some time, Jyoti went inside to change and then to kitchen for Supper. After Supper when we sat in the living room, Jyoti came up with her apology of an embarrassing noon. I showed some disappointment. She felt bad that I am disappointed with her and also she felt competitive and jealous because I was attracted towards other girls like Vicky.

She again apologised and said that she was not aware about this kind of norm at bbq event. I said please try to learn (trying to fake a little frustrated look) else we will get cut off from the social circle here.

She stood up, seeing me frustrated and disappointed. Her face was filled with resolve and her body started shivering. She said that she will never be a reason of their embarrassment or social isolation. She said that she is an Indian woman and is capable of everything. "Though this culture is new to me, so what, I will try to learn and follow". She got herself in a speech mode and it seemed like she was telling this to herself more than me, she continued that, "Even Nancy and other girls don't know what I have done on our honeymoon and how I looked at the beach, if only Angela could tell them and make them take back their smirk".

She looked me in the eyes and got very cold feet thinking, she is admitting what all she has done (This was never spoken off b/w us but she knew that Angela has told me what happened at the competition). She came near to me and promised me to be the type of wife I always wanted and will try to change the way we live and think.

She asked me that if I will mind if other men will come near me and bring their lips close to me. She said that, she is worried that, I will think of her as a very bad woman. I smiled inwardly and replied that, bad women are only those who do anything which there husband don't want or approve off. I don't mind this because it's a way to say hello here. I added that, "Also sometimes even acquaintances (men and women) kiss each other for short duration as a gesture for Hello or bye, it's called a peck".

She nervously asked me that you approve of this kiss too. I said, "Unless and until there is no wrong intention involved than why I should mind". She said, "What our parents and relatives will think if they know that I am getting kissed by different men now and then, if they ever find out this they will cut me in half".

I held her and kissed her on her lips and said it is just tradition, just like we touch our elder's feet and I said that we live thousands of miles away from home and any known relative, so who will know all this. She seemed convinced more by my kiss and my touch on her back.

I saw her go inside while asking me to follow her. I found her on the bed waiting for me. She was very wet and when I took her in my arms, she started to melt and gave herself away completely to my debauchery of a long and never ending sex. I have been fascinated by her pussy and its smell but the taste of her juice made me an animal hence my 1st attack was there only. I took one figure and placed at her sweet hole and inserted my tongue on top of her mound to get to the most sensuous part of her body, by the time my next figure was introduced in the play, her clit started to get swollen to which I was surprised and then it came out of her slit.

She was moaning like crazy and watching me as if I am doing some trick on her as these feelings were new to her. She came very hard and was panting but I dint let her rest. After drinking the most savoured liquid in the world I asked her get on her knees and hands and inserted my very hard cock. She was screaming with a mixed sensation of pain and pleasure, I didn't had any difficulty to pump her as she was very wet with her orgasm. I held her hair and twisted her and asked her to look at me. She was in my complete control and was completely submissive which was evident from the look in her eyes. We had a sex filled night with her ooohs and aahhhhs getting a bit louder. 2 days in a row was new for our household.

Next day morning I gave her one of mine wife beater shirt and asked her to wear it with her shorts. She said in a confused way that why I want her to wear my shirt but I raised my eyebrow and said pleases no questions. I saw her going inside our bedroom.

Now this shirt of mine was cotton white shirt with vertical white lines or ribbed. The shoulder straps were an inch wide. I was waiting for her for next 5 minutes. When she didn't show up, I called her from the kitchen. I heard her steps approaching the living room.

Now she is fair and tall and curvy and voluptuous but still a frame smaller than me which made the hand holes go below the bottom of her boobs. Also a quarter of her boobs were visible from both sides which she was trying to hide without any success.

Size of her boobs is big (something between 36D and DD) so the boobs were stretching the top and the vertical lines were bending with the boobs. Also the neck was very deep which gave a nasty amount of cleavage for the view. The bottom went down to the mid thighs and was grabbing her ass and thighs loosely. She was wearing a white bra under the shirt which was visible from top and sides. Also her shorts were visible below the Shirt but not much.

She was standing there as if she is melting away, she can't look at me in her shyness. Her effort to cover her body parts are failing. I asked her, did you like this?

She replied with a shake of head and a poker face. I thought, is this the same women that Angela describes to me while they were preparing for bikini competition. I realized that she just needs motivation and support and she only fears about the opinion of others towards her and specially mine. If I assure her, she may turn a new leaf.

I went close to her and said, I have been living in USA for many years and this place is full of people from many countries and culture but I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you my dear. She looked at me 1st time after coming out but still with a Poker face.

I continued, you are perfect in every sense, your face, your hair, your eyes, your .... I stopped a bit....boobs, your sweet nipples, your naval, your curvaceous ass and your very shapely thighs and legs. Angela was right; you are born to rule the world.

This named Angela and the incident related to the name shook her. I gathered my courage and said that Angela has told me everything which happened that day. Jyoti felt embarrassed and I could see her goose bumps. She looked at me with a pleading look and said, "I Love you and whatever I did, I was doing it for you only, I am not a bad women, I am sorry".

I grabbed her and placed my hand on her back. I asked her to look me in the eyes and said, "Have I ever told you that you are bad women, I know this incident from a very long time but did you find any deterioration in my affection or attention towards you". She shook her head saying no and hugged me tightly while repeating thank you and love you. I said, "Now do you like this shirt". She again said no.

I pleaded that I want her to maintain the same attitude towards life as she did when she was in that room with Angela. She surprised me by taking a step away and said that whatever happened that day was a big mistake and she told me that she was surprised by my demand continuing the same attitude. She added that she feels guilt everyday and which husband in the world would want their wife to be seen, touched, hugged and kissed by other men completely nude.

Now this was a whole new level, we were talking about other man touching feeling kissing my wife. I was prepared for this though and I said what marriage does to a girl! She was having no answer. I said, it is just a vow to be with each other and to take care of each other while never breaking trust.

She shouted back to me that, "she feels she broke my trust when she allowed those men to touch her". I said that this can't be her decision, it was me who gave you permission to enjoy the life and explore new challenges and I take all responsibility of whatever happened.

I moved and grabbed her again, I said if I am not holding her accountable for this than why she is feeling the guilt. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked me that "are you not even a little bit upset about me being looked at by those strangers on the beach, in the lobby and inside that room, where I was so swept by the occasion that 2 men kissed me while I was all dolled up and naked"?

I just laughed and kissed her on the lips and said maybe a tiny bit (I had a ragging hard on after hearing the description, my mind was in turmoil, I had to choose between ending this fantasy or making it true) jealous that I wasn't able to see it myself but no I don't mind at all and I have full faith in you and your decisions. I also said that, I am ok as long as she is enjoying herself and I heard from Angela that you were very excited and was living that moment.

She hugged me tightly and said that in our culture any Man would kill her wife if he finds out that she is even looked or desired by other men in a sexual way let alone to be seen in small clothes or in my case a bikini but you my dear husband are so mature and open minded. I really am lucky to have you. I love you.

I said I love you too, I again asked her, and did you like this shirt. She again said no. I looked at her with a questioned looked but she smiled and said that this shirt is odd and not meant for women. My bra can be seen from top and sides and it too tight on my breast area.

I said it's very simple, just remove your bra and come back. She shot back saying why you always want me to remove my bra.....I said just trust me. She with a questioning look went inside. While she was turning to go inside I asked her to remove her shorts also as it's of no use.

This time I was also nervous when she came back, she was looking absolute smoking hot. I asked her to go back to her room and bunch her hair up with a high pony and some makeup and high heels sandals. She feigned irritation and went inside. I don't know why but I felt I waited her for a day when she came back in 15 minutes.

Now this was 3rd best moment of my life. The wife beater t Shirt was acting a halter white dress on her. Her boobs from the sides were clearly showing. Lack of bra made the boobs go more towards side of her chest so now around third of her boobs were showing from either side. Also you can see side view of her waist. Her cleavage was deep and still without her bra the boobs were standing tall. Her nipple bumps where clearly visible and an impression of her areola can be seen through the white material.

She was wearing a black sandal which made her naked legs and thighs looked burning hot. One can see the outline of her panties on her back. Her perfect apple bottom (size 38 now) can't be missed in this one piece. Her rosy red lips and high pony was giving her a bold and ravishing look. I quickly grabbed her and started kissing her madly. She started smooching me with same passion. My hands slipped to her ass and then to her pussy which was smoking and was very slippery.

After out kiss, with heavy breath she said that can she now go back to her normal clothes to which I said baby this is your normal clothes, what is wrong with this. She gave me a shy look and said that I can't do our regular work with these clothes and if someone comes to the door then it will be a big embarrassment.

I said to her, where is my Bikini model wife, to which she just hit me playfully and said that while I was complimenting her beauty, how I knew that she has best nipple, best vagina etc. have I seen other women nipples and vagina. Did I sleep with other women too?

I said that I have not slept with other women but I have seen other women on beaches, clubs and on Internet. She suddenly realised her state of undress when she wore her white bikini and came out of the water. Her nipples, areolas and her Pussy line were fully visible. She said that, "yes I remember how I accidentally exposed my body parts at beach". I said that there are many girls which you can now understand willingly expose their body at beach, at clubs, at the streets etc.

She said that they all must be unmarried women and not like her. I said still you didn't understood, here more that unmarried girls, married women are trying to wear best bikinis I mean small bikinis and many times they can be seen topless and naked on beaches with their husbands.

12