Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't I pour us another glass of wine before we go on."

We stand and drink as if nothing has happened. I regain my composure. I guess that touching is harmless between adults in a professional setting like this. If I keep my panties on, it's just harmless fun. Okay, I'm going to be a bit slutty with this handsome young man for a couple of hours. Who will ever know? What women get to play sexy with a hunk like Richard anonymously? My mind is reeling.

Richard's Viewpoint

Fuck her ass and tits felt so incredible. I love the way she just stood there while I was massaging her buns and her breasts. Now that barrier is broken, she's given me full access to those goodies. How the hell do I get those panties off and fuck her sweet pussy is the big question. She seemed very determined to keep those cute, white, lacey panties on.

"Debbie, let's do a shoot on the sofa. Sit right there in the middle. That's good. Let's do the same as before with the dress. First, prim and proper then more and more sexy. The slow reveal. Beautiful. Yes, just like that. Now part the negligee down the middle but keep your breasts covered. Great. Super sexy. Now just bare one breast. Nice. Big sexy smile. Perfect. Your lucky husband will love these photos." I go around to the back of the sofa. "Let me help you get your nipples, just right."

I reach down and slowly reveal the other breast. I cup them both and Debbie let's out another contented sigh. I roll her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefinger. They go diamond hard instantly. Another even deeper moan comes from her throat. Her pussy must just be vibrating now. I take off my shirt and then go to the front and take more shots.

"Wow, Debbie, you are so sexy. Lift your chest. Be proud of those gorgeous breasts. Big smile. Super. Now lounge on the sofa with your legs stretched out. Nice. Now open the bottom of the negligee and show those sexy panties. Right, just like that."

The camel-toe notch of her pussy is so prominent. I can see a small damp spot in the crotch area below. She is really getting horny.

Debbie's viewpoint.

I see Richard has taken off his shirt. His beautiful body is toned with six pack abs. I'm so horny I can hardly breathe. I spread my knees, so he can see my crotch. I feel like such a slut. It takes all my willpower not to reach down to stroke my pussy. It's begging to be touched. Fuck, he just adjusted his cock in his pants. He must be as horny as me.

"Deb move over and let me sit beside you. I think we can get a better shot if your nipples are shiny. let me do that."

He dips his head to my chest and sucks a nipple deep into his mouth and rolls his tongue over it. I moan loudly in pure ecstasy and pull his head closer to my chest. An electric shock of adrenaline reverberates through my body and lights up my erotic brain cells. He moves to my other breast for more jolts of pure pleasure. I can hear my breath come in pants. I run my hands over Richard's muscular back. My mind shots up the picture of him posing nude. That is such a compelling image.

Out of my mouth with no conscious thought I say, "Fair's fair. If I'm nude, you should be too."

Richard's Viewpoint

Wow, that's a breakthrough. This lady is really in heat.

"Great idea. But let's have another glass of wine first."

I pour us the wine and we sit very close. I have my arm over her shoulder and she is snuggling into my chest sipping her wine. I place her hand on my thigh. There is no rush. I like to go slowly, taking the women from one height of erotic passion to another and then another.

Her hand squeezes my thigh. I'm sure she wants to cup my crotch. I take her wrist and move her hand to the tent in my jeans. I love experienced women. She immediately cups my balls and runs her fingers up my hardening shaft.

I pull her shoulder to the back of the sofa and cup her upturned breast. Her eyes look up into mine. I slowly run my hand down her stomach to her crotch as I look into her eyes. I see a panicky realization of where my hand is heading and then a look of acceptance, then desire, as my fingers reach her sex.

Debbie's viewpoint.

"Oh, my sweet Jesus, my knees just popped open giving Richard full access to my crotch. A sudden blast of pussy odor hits my nose. Yes, yes, feel me there. My senses are keen. I feel so alive. I can see the outline of Richard's cock in his tight jeans. It is longer and thicker than my husbands but not scary big. Just remember, Debbie, keep your panties on. Remember you're a married woman.

What's this??? He's taking his hand away. No, no, I need that touch.

"Debbie, I have to go upstairs and make a couple of urgent calls. Sorry, it's a must. I'll be back in five minutes. I promise."

As he walks away I admire his tight butt. Oh well. I'm alone and my pussy starts to call me. It needs to be touched. I slide my hand down my stomach to the waistband of my panties. I look over at the stairs to make sure I'm alone and slip my palm under the waistband to my pubic hair covered mons and my pussy lips below. I have to put a hand over my mouth to stifle a groan. Fuck does that feel great. I run my middle finger down my sensitive slit to the opening of my vagina, then dip the finger in the sopping wet love opening. My hips instinctively hump at the touch. I run my finger back up to my engorged clit. My heart races as I twirl my finger around the sensitive bud.

Richard's Viewpoint

Unbeknownst to Debbie I am watching her on closed circuit TV. I don't record, just watch. Almost all the women stroke off at this point and I love to watch them pleasuring themselves. The trick is to let then get close to an orgasm but not quite there. Then, they get so horny that all the barriers come down.

Okay, I see her picking up momentum on her pussy strumming. Better go back down. I want her to have the Big O on my dick not her fingers.

Debbie's viewpoint.

I hear him coming down. Away goes my guilty hand. He approaches and stands in front of the sofa looking down at me. I reach up and undo his belt. I need him nude. I peel his jeans down and off. His penis is gloriously erect under his silk briefs. I reach for the waistband, but he stops me.

"Fairs fair, Debbie. If you wear your panties, I wear these."

Shit, I'm disappointed but can't fault the logic.

"Okay, Debbie, let's do a shoot of you on the bed. First, let's pick another piece of sexy lingerie."

I stand, and we walk to the garments on the wall. As I walk the friction in my pussy is crazy-making and oh so delicious.

He says, "I think you should put on a different shade of lipstick. First let me take this lipstick off."

He dips his head and his lips meet mine. Our mouths open in a deep French kiss and our tongues dance together. He licks all around my lips. His hands cup my ass-cheeks over my panties. I join my hands behind his neck to give him total access to my body. My breasts are mashed against his rock-hard chest. His hands go under the back of my panties and the skin on skin feel of his hands feels oh so right. I follow and dip my hands under the back of his underwear and feel his hard butt-cheeks. Our hips swivel together in mock love making. His penis on my stomach feels fully and gloriously erect. I'm in carnal heaven. Our lips part.

Richard's Viewpoint

I'm standing with my dick making a huge tent in my underwear. Her eyes are on it in a hungry way. Things are going very, very well.

"This is a cute negligee. Try it on."

She puts it on and I smooth the silky fabric all over including her tits and her ass. She simply closes her eyes and enjoys my touch. What a hedonist, my favorite kind of women.

"Okay, Mrs. Taylor, over on the bed."

I give her ass a little slap as she walks by. She emits a girlie squeeze at the invasion. I grab a camera. She climbs onto the royal red bedspread.

"Now lean back on the big pillow and give me a sexy, 'Come fuck me in this bed' look. Wow, that's the stuff. Beautiful. No, don't bare your breasts just yet. Okay, very nice. Now open the negligee a bit but keep your nipples covered. That's the stuff. Lift up those perfect tits. Yes, yes. Just like that. Okay, now give your husband a full view of those perfect globes. Wow. Magnificent. Put both your hands behind your head and show those babies off."

Something is missing. Ahh. I need the nipples erect.

"One more thing Debbie. Let's get those nipples hard for your husband."

I reach over with both hands and squeeze her nipples. They are instantly erect and Debbie has closed her eyes and is biting her lip.

"Let me fix your panties. Your husband will want to see those sweet pussy lips of yours in plain sight"

Debbie's viewpoint.

I open my eyes in shock realization that Richard will strip my panties off. Oh no! He grips the waistband and pull up rather that down.

"That's better. Now your husband will clearly see the camel-toe notch of your sex. Men love that view. Look at my cock getting so hard in my underwear. You are so sexy."

He does have a big tent. I just wish he would take off that underwear and show me the wondrous weapon.

"Yes, men just love to see the outline of a beautiful woman's pussy lips. Better still, running their fingers along that sweet notch. Shift down in the bed so you are lying flat. That's it."

Richard puts his finger on the camel-toe notch. My legs instantly part, begging for more and further down to the good stuff.

He says in a low, sexy voice, "That's what I like, a horny lady. Yes, a very horny lady."

Richard's Viewpoint

I love the way her legs shot open, begging for it.

The crotch of her white panties has a silver dollar sized wet spot. Sweet. I run my hand over her pussy and her hips rise instinctively to my touch. I look into her face and it has a look of pure pleasure. She is staring wide-eyed at the stiff erection inside my underwear that is now at her eye level.

"Go ahead, sexy lady. Cup my balls. I know you want to touch me."

Debbie's viewpoint.

His balls are heavy and the eggs inside move away from my grip. His erection is glorious and the circumcised tip of it is showing just above the waistband. It's irresistible. I lean towards it and stroke its length, mostly covered by his underwear. My fingers touch the silky-soft head of his penis above the waistband . Fuck, this young, beautiful man's cock in my hand and him stoking my pussy is crazy-making.

"Here Debbie, why don't I help you out there."

He reaches down to his underwear and loops the waistband under his ball-sack exposing everything while the underwear still is over his hips and butt. I reach immediately and circle my fist around the stiff staff. It is like velvet over granite.

"Fairs fair Debbie. If you can reach under my underwear to my sex, I should be able to as well. I know you don't want to take off your panties but lift the waistband if you want my hand touching your intimate spots skin on skin. I don't want to do anything you don't approve of."

Richard's Viewpoint

I could just reach under to her pussy, she is so hot and compliant. But it's better to let a woman surrender herself. Ah, there it is. She's lifting the waistband. I can see a nice triangular patch of beaver. Ah, I can see she has shaved below. That camel-toe notch is so sweet now I see it in the raw. Let me look into her horny eyes as I slide my hand to the promised land. I want to go super slowly for maximum effect.

"Oh Richard, yes. Please feel me there."

I love the soft feel of pubic hair as my hand slowly rolls over the patch above her crotch. I run my fingernails through the thick fur. I'm in no hurry. Debbie's face is the picture of carnal lust as the ends on my fingers make deep furrows through the thick, black hair. Let me pinch some hair and give it a little tweak. Ah, that loud sigh tells me she likes a bit of pain mixed into her sex play.

"Richard, sweetie, please move your hand down faster. You're making me crazy."

"Sure, love. It's just that I don't often get to feel a nice, hairy pubes like yours. I love it. Don't forget to stroke my cock in your hand."

Debbie's viewpoint.

He's right, fair's fair, I should pleasure his sex as he does mine. What a glorious cock he has. My fist circles it and there is a good three inches above. Richard's erection is so much harder than Jim's. the glories of youth. The head is engorged and almost purple. I can see a bubble of clear pre-cum liquid at the slit at the tip. I'll swirl that slick liquid around the head. Jim likes when I do that and I'm sure this young man will too. Good, he gave a big moan and his manhood twitched. He likes that.

My mouth is watering. That can't be because I want to suck him off. My god, they last time I gave oral was back in my high school days in the rear seat of Jim's dad's Chevy. But the head of this penis looks awfully tasty.

Oh, sweet Mary, his hand is moving to my pussy. Oh YES.

Richard's Viewpoint

Wow, as soon as I moved my palm slightly towards her crotch her legs shot open wide. Now that's what I call an invitation from a very horny MILF. She closes her eyes when she is feeling pleasurable sensations. Her mouth is open slightly and her the pink tip of her tongue is visible. My dick would be happy in that sweet mouth and gliding between those red lips. Yes, very happy.

I like to first sweep my whole palm over a woman's crotch area. Just like this. Ha ha. Nice squeal from the lusty lady. Her eyes shot open for an instant but then shut again with a look of total bliss across her pretty face. I can't wait to see that look when my cock is buried deep in her hot, juicy center. Her pussy is so wet and the lips are so engorged.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so wet. I think you like this."

"Oh fuck Richard, that feels so, so good."

I think she might explode to soon. I want her so horny on the edge of the big O that she's begging for a lusty fuck. Better slow down.

Debbie's viewpoint.

Richard knows a woman's body like an expert. A hunk like him must have women offering themselves all the time. He'll bring me to an orgasm with his expert fingers and I can keep my panties on and my wedding vows. What a day.

"Debbie, I've been admiring your tight ass. You don't mind if I just feel it a bit, do you? Flip over so I can get a good feel."

The second his hand leaves my pussy, I turn over quickly. My body seems to have a mind of its own. The sooner he has his way with my bum, the sooner we can get back to my pussy massage.

"Ah yes, what a nice ass you have."

His dirty talk is so sexy. I can feel both his palms sweep over my ass-cheeks through my panties. I part my legs to give him room to roam my sensitive crotch area below.

"Very, very tight ass. Let me pull your panties into your crack so I can feel your ass skin on skin."

His hand bunches my panty seat and pulls it up and deep into my crack. His soft hands massaging my ass feels so good. Oh good, one hand is sliding under to my pussy over the crotch of my panties.

"Yes, Richard, feel my pussy, baby. Just like that. You're the best."

Richard's Viewpoint

Her ass is so much whiter than the rest of her honey-colored skin. The tan line is so sexy. She is swiveling her hips to get more friction from my hand stroking her pussy. Let me push the panties aside a feel her private parts skin-on-skin. Wow, her large pussy lips are an inflamed, pink color and the smaller rose-petal lips around her vagina are blood red. The whole area is slick with pussy juice. I'll just slide my middle finger along the gash to that clit below. Aha, a nice groan from the sexy lady. Okay, now I will go up to my second knuckle into her honey pot. She likes that. She's fucking panting.

Debbie's viewpoint.

My fucking, sweet Jesus, my brain and body are on fire.

He's pulled my panties aside.

"Debbie, do me a favor. Spread the cheeks of your ass with your hands. I want to see your pretty little asshole."

My hands have a mind of their own and go down to spread the cheeks as wide as I can. He's making me into such a slut. But I don't give a flying fuck. I need his hand stroking my pussy. I need an orgasm or I might die. Plus, who the hell will ever know?

"Just as I thought, you have a very sweet asshole."

That dirty talk is so sexy. I can feel him move his thumb to the rim of my anus. Oh no, he's rubbing it. I've never felt this before. This is so dirty. But it's sensitive and feels good. Holy shit, he's put the tip of his thumb inside.

"How does that feel Debbie?"

"It's good Richard. It's all good. You're the man."

I'm such a slut. My girlfriends would never believe I'm doing this. Letting a young hunk use me like this.

Richard's Viewpoint

Now the time to get more physical. This is man and woman stuff, male and female.

"Your damn right I'm the man and you're the woman, the very sexy woman."

I give her ass a slap then press down on her lower back and run my hand up under her negligee to her neck and give that a squeeze. I take the shoulder nearest me and her leg to lift and turn her quickly over to her back. She is limp and accepting.

"Yes, you are the woman, the sexy woman."

I knead her breasts roughly with gusto and plunge my hand down the front of her panties. Her hips buck up to my hand with an instinctive reflex of acceptance. She moans as I stroke her womanhood forcefully. I put my hand on the side of her face and she kisses it many times.

"And who am I , Mrs. Taylor?"

"You are the man, Richard. The very sexy man."

She reaches to my stiff dick and pulls it towards her head. Sorry, oral isn't where I want to go good wife. Maybe later. I want that cock buried balls deep in that sweet MILF pussy.

Debbie's viewpoint.

He's getting rougher but I love it. Maybe if I suck him off, he'll go down on me. A small part of my brain still wants to keep my marriage vows. Fucking would be such a sin. Giving each other oral would be a great for both of us to have huge orgasms. Fuck, I need this orgasm or I'll die.

"Richard, let me give you oral sex. I'd love to do that."

"Move over Debbie. I want to lie beside you."

I shift over and he joins me, then hugs me aggressively facing each other on our sides, our hips grinding together so naturally. Our lips meet, and he gives me a passionate French kiss that takes my breath away. A strong hand grabs my ass and pulls me even more aggressively to his hips. I can feel his stiff erection at the Y where my legs meet my torso. I grab his rock-hard butt and pull him towards me with a force born of a primitive part of my nature I don't know existed. We are like animals possessed. My world is just his hands, his lips, his butt, his breathing, my breasts on his muscular chest and the overpowering odor of sex in the air.

He pulls my leg over his and I feel his stiff erection slide along my panty covered crotch. Oh sweet Jesus, that feels so, so good. The hot, soft skin of his penis touches my bare thigh and a surge of adrenaline shoot through me. It feels so right and the silk of my panties so unnatural. The cloth feels so foreign between our bodies. I reach down in a frenzy and push my panties down and off. The cool breeze on my private parts is such a freeing feeling. I roll on my back, pulling Richard physically on top of me. I need a solid fucking and I need it NOW.

Richard's Viewpoint

Holy shit, she's become a tigress. I'm on top of her lush body and her hand is snaking down to my cock. Fuck, she's notching the tip into her vagina. Her hands are on my ass now pulling my hips forward. Gotta love a MILF in heat.

"Fuck me Richard. I said fuck me."

My cock has difficulty in entering. Her pussy is so tight although thankfully very lubricated with her natural juices. I plunge my hips forward with all my strength and I'm instantly embedded balls-deep. Oh, sweet pleasure. Oh, sweet, sweet bliss. Her scream of pleasure bounces off the walls. Her pussy is like a tight, hot glove gripping my cock. I pull back and ram back in a few times in total abandon.