Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Richard, your cock feels so fucking good. Don't stop. Please, please don't stop."

She has my ass in a death grip that is so strong, I can't stop fucking even if I wanted to. She's kissing my neck and panting in my ear. She is a bitch in complete heat.

Debbie's viewpoint.

We are in a cocoon of sexual passion. My pussy is filled like never before. His youthful ramming into me shakes my entire body over and over. Oh, sweet mercy, I sense an orgasm building that is scary intense. Oh no, this is too much. It's too much. It's like running to a cliff in the night. If I leap off, I might die. Oh shit, the passion is rising. I can't stop it. I don't want to stop it. Oh no, here I go...

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK, I'm CUUUMMMMING. Oh, my GOD. AAAAHHHHhhhhh. Yes, YES, Yes. Oh, my GOD. Jeez, oh, lord. Yes. Hmmmmm.

Richard's Viewpoint

I feeze as she's cumming buried deep in her womanhood. Her pussy throbs with her orgasm. The tip of my cock is at the end of her vagina and my balls rest on her sweet ass. I feel like a fucking king. What a horny, MILF I have unleashed. She's mine forever after the full body, world-class orgasm she's having. She is something else. Pinch me. WHEW!

I'll push my arms straight and look down at her pretty face and beautiful breasts. Her face is contorted in a passionate, well-fucked way. Her blonde hair is askew. She has sweat on her brow. Ah, she's opening her eyes and her face is relaxing. What a truly beautiful woman. I'll let her catch her breath and then fuck her long and slow.

"Richard, thank you. That was amazing."

She turns her head and kisses my wrist beside her head in gratitude.

"My pleasure, Mrs. Taylor."

Propping myself on one hand, I reach down with the other and cup one firm breast and then the other. Hers is my body now to probe as I wish. Her eyes look down at my hand touching places she never expected would happen. She licks her lips sexily. Just like all my other women, when my dick is deep inside their satisfied pussies, I'm in charge.

Debbie's viewpoint.

I can't believe this hunk is deep inside me and feeling my breasts. He is so masculine. I'm his, body and soul. I just want to please him. Oh, he is raising his hips. I can feel his penis pulling out slowly a bit and then back in slowly. Richard is looking down where our hips meet, watching his manhood enter my pussy again and again. He has a sex-hungry look on his handsome face. I hope it feels as good for him as it is for me. I'm in pure heaven. I never knew how good sex could be.

Richard's Viewpoint

Now is the time for some basic, rutting as in animal fucking. I fall on her body with my body weight on my elbows and knees and start hardcore fucking. I love to grunt and moan like an animal as I drill my cock deep and slow into MILF pussies. Slow in and slow out almost all the way. Then back in to the hilt. I pick up a bit of speed.

"Debbie, your pussy is so sweet, so tight. I could fuck it forever. Ummm, yes, sweet sweet pussy."

Her hands go to my ass and her hips grind in a rhythm with mine.

Debbie's viewpoint.

I'm on a magic carpet ride of sex. He's such an alpha male. I'm totally taken. He said he'd like to fuck me forever. That lodges into my primal brain.

Before my brain could stop my mouth, I say, "Richard, I'm yours, totally, totally yours if you'll have me. Can I be your lover, whenever you want me? Please, I'll do anything you want."

Richard's Viewpoint

Wow. Here is the hottest MILF I have ever fucked, offering herself to be my long-term girl-toy. A powerful feeling of pride and dominance washes over me. I feel like a fucking king.

My mouth is close to her ear and I whisper, "Yes, my love, you are mine. I want you. I need you." She kisses my neck several times in happiness. "Okay Debbie, up on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggy-style."

"Yes, sweetheart, anything you want."

I roll off and she quickly, obediently moves into position as I wait behind her on my haunches. I so love the view of a nice, naked ass and pussy. Debbie's is perfect. She has a tight, womanly ass. Not the boyish skinny ones that professional models have. I rise on my knees and move in behind. It's my habit to stroke a woman's ass and feel her pussy before mounting her. The silky feel of the skin on her buttocks is so sexy and touching the wet folds of her sex, willingly offered up, make my cock rock hard in anticipation. Without being asked, she moves her knees apart to position her vagina opening perfectly at the right height. She's a mature woman that knows how to fuck. I like that. So much better sex than with teens.

"Put your head on the bed."

She complies and her crack opens revealing a small brown asshole and pink inner folds around her love entrance. I love this nasty, carnal view of asshole and pussy. It is so basic and carnal. It always sends my primal urges into the red zone. I lodge the tip of my cock in her vagina, grasp her hips where they start to narrow at her waist and mount her like the thoroughbred animal she is. Her pussy is so wet, my cock slips in with less difficulty this time. I must have opened her tight pussy with our previous fucking.

She moans and grips the sheets in each of her fists. "Oh Richard, yes, yes."

I straighten my back and place my hands on my hips and break out in a shit-ass grin. I feel like a fucking king, balls deep in a beautiful woman who adores me. I imagine us in the center of a huge stadium of people watching me fuck this willing, beauty. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly as I drink in the vision of the woman below. Her skin is a light, honey color with a white streak across her back from her bikini top and a perfectly, alabaster ass where her bikini bottom covers. Her waist is slim and her shoulders are muscled in a fit, feminine way. This lady likes to keep fit. What a perfect fuck-mate.

A sudden primal urge to thrust washes over me and I push my hips forward until the tip of my cock touches the end deep in her vagina. My sensitive ball-sack rubs against her pussy. I pull out a bit and thrust in solidly. That feels so fucking natural and right. I ram again and again.

"Oh, yes Richard, do me. Yes."

I grip her hips tightly and ram in hard and deep over and over. She's panting and groaning in ecstasy or pain, I don't give a fuck. I pound into her delicious pussy.

She screams, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming again. Oh sweet mercy. AAAAAAHHHHHH."

My brain and body explode in a total nuclear bomb of an orgasm. Animal noises are coming from my throat as waves of pure pleasure wash over me. My cock is spewing my seed deep into her fertile center. My heart is racing and I'm panting like I've been running a mile. As my lust-filled brain gradually returns to some normal functioning, I look down at my cum slick dick pulling out of her vagina. Who knows how long I was fucking this gorgeous wench. Time was meaningless. That was one of the best fucks of my life.

Debbie's viewpoint.

My God, that was the best fuck in my life. That's sex at a new level. Oh my God.

He pulls me sideways and we both fall to the bed laughing in post-orgasmic glee. We spoon entwined saying nothing. There seems to be a cosmic glow around us.

I'll have to come back tomorrow to finish the photos. What a delicious thought.