Shy Prince Gets a Match

Story Info
Arranged marriage can save trouble.
4.3k words
4.47
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many young men hated arranged marriages. They all hoped to marry the most beautiful girls of the kingdom, but they ended up disappointed by their parents, who only tried to create ties with the most powerful families for their own benefit. As far as I was concerned, however, I did not care that I couldn't choose my own spouse. I would even go as far as to say I was glad I didn't get to choose.

Sons of lords and ladies became lords themselves, or sometimes knights. They made influential friends, fended off dangerous enemies. They became heroes of their own, protagonists of stories for the generations to come. Bards sang their high deeds, poet turned them into written stories.

I was not like that. I did not possess the wit of a lord. Nor the courage of a knight. I was a simple boy, with low prospects in life. I cowered before the thought of interacting with someone. My parents were disappointed whenever I would be presented to a lord and only stutter when answering them. I failed them, I knew. They made sure I always remember how great my brother was, how much success he had in life. His eloquence was unparalleled.

I knew boys who would talk to anyone, anytime. They were good with the girls. They spoke to them without fear. Many even fucked. I couldn't fathom what that would feel like. I wasn't even able to look a girl in the eyes, much less talk to one, so don't mention sex. My older brother used to make fun of me for my cowardness, until he married and went to war against our enemies.

I always admired my brother. He was a great swordsman and an even greater seducer. He told me had sex with many maids in the castle. He encouraged me to do the same and taught me some tricks, but I could never do it the way he did it. At the last moment, I would run away before actually saying anything to the maids.

Since I couldn't talk to girls, I was glad I did not have to choose my wife myself. My parents made the decision for me, which made it so easy. They arranged everything by themselves. I did not have my word to say. It was understandable they wouldn't want my opinion considering everything I had done (or rather not done). Even the day before the wedding, I still didn't know who my wife would be. I mean, by that time, I had learned her name: Kiella of Greenvale. I knew she was the daughter of some small lord (no great lord wanted to marry their daughter to me). I knew she was around my age. And that was about it.

The wedding took place at Greenvale. I travelled for a week with my parents and my younger sister. The landscape was stunning. I lived on farmlands and it was my first time seeing the mountains. The Sheppard's Range, they called it. They were high mounts of green, looking down on me like the small creature I was. I felt weak.

"Are those the mountains where Rickard attacked the Duke of Thinlake?" asked my younger sister Gabrielle, always curious about the exploits of our big brother.

"They are," answered my father in his deep voice. "It was a great victory he won two weeks ago. He has made us proud."

I sank in my seat. People expected me too to win great battles against our foes, but they knew I wouldn't. It would have been nice, though, if my brother could have come to my wedding. I missed him.

Lord Derryl of Greenvale welcomed us to his city with excessive joy. It was a beautiful place, with vast gardens with blooming flowers. The halls were ornamented with paintings and tapestries made by great artists. Lord Derryl threw a feast in our honor. Now, food, that was something I liked. I didn't eat much, however, I was small and frail. On the other hand, food helped me to escape conversations. During the banquet, Lord Derryl tried to take an interest in me, asking questions about my past, trying to figure out how much of a good match I actually was. I didn't say much, I produced more sounds than words, so I probably made a bad impression. My parents answered questions for me, and soon Lord Derryl lost interest in my person, which I was grateful for.

I scanned the room, but I didn't see my wife-to-be. She was probably preparing herself for the main event. Was she scared? Because I was. Eyes would be on me. I would have to talk. I would have to have sex. All of those were not for me.

After a pork rib and a honey cake, I couldn't eat more. I was too anxious. I heard my parents tell Lord Derryl how I had once defeated some great knight by the name of Lazarus in battle. I didn't know who that knight was, I didn't know any knight at all, in fact. I was confused on why they were making this story up, but I didn't intervene. It made for a change that they said positive things about me.

Anyways, I lost track of time as the evening went by. At some point, my valets took me away so I would change clothes and put some perfume on. I stank, but some people thought perfume smelled good, so whatever. I wasn't one to complain. I put on the rich garments that was brought before me. I had rarely worn something as fancy before.

The ceremony took place shortly after. I was not given enough time to think. I had been told how the thing would go, what would happen, but I still wasn't confident I could remember it all. I was scared I would screw it up. I appeared at the end of the Great Hall of Greenvale and there were more guests here than there had been at the feast. Everyone looked at me. I was paralysed. My father came to stand behind me. He poked my back, forcing me to move forward. I did not close my eyes, but I didn't look at what was happening either. I just sheepishly walked down the aisle towards my bride. It took me some time to actually see her. She was covered by a white veil, hiding her face from me. Was she beautiful? Was she sweet? I didn't want to sound too picky, especially since I didn't try to help my parents in the decision making, but still...

I stopped moving when we faced each other. I could see, behind the pale veil, two eyes of different colors looking at me. One was green, the other one blue. Kiella smiled. I fell in love on the spot. I shouldn't have, I know. I mean, she was my wife, yes, but my brother and my friends would have laughed at me if I had told them I loved a girl like her. Kiella was petite, with a thin body. Her features were delicate, her smile sweet. Her eyes were beautiful. However, she had a small chest and, worse, her face was a horrible mess. Half of her right cheek and of her forehead was burned, covered in red, brown and black scars. Her right eyebrow was missing. Pimples covered what skin she had left on her face. I wasn't supposed to find such an ugly girl so attractive.

The priest talked about Gods and love, but I didn't listen. I was under her spell, completely in awe. I wanted to talk to her, but thankfully it was not expected of me at this moment because I wouldn't have known what to say. I was lost in her eyes. There was some eerie magic to them.

I snapped back to reality when the priest said the words 'may not kiss the bride'. I didn't know how to kiss! Rickard had tried to teach me, but I had never practiced, so I knew I would fail horribly! My bride took a step towards me. I saw her brittle lips getting close. My heart pounded heavily. I closed my eyes and leaned in.

In only lasted for a brief second. Our lips gently made contact, then parted. Her lips had a rough texture, but a somewhat sweet taste. I stood agape as the priest said the final vows. Kiella smiled and I reciprocated shyly. I probably looked like a fool.

The crowd got up and applauded. We turned to face them. My wife rose her hands to wave. I awkwardly did the same, not believing I almost forgot that part.

We were soon escorted to the bedchamber. I was sweating heavily. Kiella took my hand. Her skin was soft and warm. I felt slightly reassured. There were butterflies in my stomach.

The chamber was vast. Light came from lit torches on the wall and from the moon, which shined through an open window. A slight chill blew into the room. Night had fallen. My wife and I both sat on the bed. We then were left alone.

"Hi," I said timidly.

"Hi," answered Kiella. Her voice was soft like silk. It had nothing to do with the roughness of her face.

I was frozen into place. I knew what had to be done next, but I didn't have the courage to take the first step. I was tempted to escape through the open window, but I knew that would only lead me to trouble. Kiella's father would know if she was still a virgin in the morning.

She suddenly caressed my arm, causing me to jerk back. She frowned, confused.

"Sorry," I muttered, not daring to look her in the eyes.

"Don't be," she softly spoke. "It's your first time, isn't it? It's mine too. My expectations are not too high. Let's just do what we have to do and let's not worry. It would be useless to worry."

I shook my head. She was right. I let her gently stroke my arm. Her skin was pale and smooth. I shivered. Her hand reached up my sleeve. She approached me and I almost panicked as I realized she wanted to kiss me. I stayed calm and let her come forward. Our lips met for a second time. This time, though, it lasted for more than just a second. I didn't move, only processing what was happening. Her coarse lips tasted like caramel. I didn't mind their texture. Electricity was running through my body. After a few seconds, she backed up, looked me in the eyes. I stared too. Despite her disfigured features, she was the cutest girl I had ever met.

"Don't be shy," she said. "Kiss me back."

My eyes widened. I had not moved at all. I must have looked like such a fool. I blamed myself. Mustering my courage, I leaned in. We kissed again. We. It felt great. I understood now what my brother meant with his stories about the maids. I understood what he liked so much about girls. Although there was still more I had yet to discover.

As we kissed, Kiella ran her hands upon my torso, caressing me in the most sensual way. It made me realize that my own arms were just awkwardly standing on each side of my body, completely useless. I slowly raised the to embraced Kiella. She seemed frail in my arms, and it was not because I was particularly muscular.

Our kissed deepened. I surprised myself with how much I was enjoying this. I shyly sucked on her bottom lip. She faintly moaned. My heart thumped. I guessed I was doing this correctly. I suddenly felt one of her hands under my tunic, her slender fingers reaching for skin, fondling in, groping it. My penis instantaneously hardened. I felt guilty, but did nothing about that. It was now her turn to suck on my lips. We exchanged some saliva, which was really weird. Then, I felt the tip of her tongue trying to enter my mouth. My reflex was to close my lips to this slimy thing trying to intrude me, but I relaxed. I let her in, and her tongue quickly found mine. Both tongues swirled and danced in my mouth. I eventually ventured my own tongue in her mouth. Heat rose in the room.

Feeling some kind of rush, I broke our kiss so I could go further. My lips kissed her left cheek, which was smooth and creamy, then trailed kisses down until it reached her neck. My kisses were sloppy, I was almost sucking her skin. She moaned. I backed up, realizing I had been going really fast. I didn't want to do anything inappropriate.

My wife, still smiling, put both our hands under my tunic and started lifting it. I was not able to react, completely struck by shock, so I just let her do it. As my bare torso was being exposed, I instinctively tried to cover it with my arms. She took my arms and put them away.

"I wanna see you whole," she sexily murmured. "Don't hide yourself. It's not like you could be more ugly than I am."

My cheeks burned with guilt. Indeed, who was I worrying about my looks? I felt so narcissistic. What a petty son of a lord I made.

"You're beautiful," I managed to say. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

Her smile seemed to turn sad. "Thanks," she said, looking down.

Kiella grabbed the sides of her dress and raised it above her head. Soon afterward, she was completely naked. I had never seen a taken woman before. She was simply gorgeous. Her skin was soft silk. Her tits were small, and my brother would have laughed at them, but I thought they were perfect. My eyes met her thing, down there, then I immediately looked away. I couldn't.

Kiella leaned over to me and kissed me. It brought me out of my torpor and I answered her kiss. At the same time, her hands were tugging at my pants, trying to pull them down. I knew that this was what was supposed to happen, but it terrified me. I offered a bit of resistance, our kiss grew rougher. But at some point, she got what she wanted. My pants were thrown to the side and my erection sprung free. I felt embarrassed as she parted from my lips and observed my member. I wasn't really big, I knew that from what my brother had said about his friends. I feared Kiella, would be disappointed, but she seemed rather curious. She gently struck my cock up and down. I closed my eyes and jerked my head back. I didn't dare look any more.

For as much anxious I was right then, the sensations were incredible. I felt more hard than I had ever been. To feel warm, feminine fingers, instead of just my own, working on my cock had me going crazy. It got even worse when her tongue touched me. She very slowly licked the side of my cock. I opened my eyes, just to see her direclty stare at me, with her blue and green eyes. Her tongue wrapped the tip of my cock. Our stare never broke.

My body suddenly tensed. My legs trembled as my brained was fogged by a cloud of pleasure. For a few seconds, I stopped controlling myself. A powerful flow, like a giant wave on the ocean, crashed through my body. An immense pressure was released all at once. My seed gushed out of my penis, landing on Kiella's cute face. She squealed in surprise and closed her eyes. It was her turn to stand still for too long.

What had I done? I was so quick to cum, it was shameful. I knew girls preferred when men lasted longer. Also, by the end of the night, I had to make my wife pregnant, or at least try to. By shooting so early, I feared I had messed up.

Then, unexpectedly, Kiella stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. She... ate my cum, cleaning herself up with her tongue. I was shocked. What kind of aberration was that?

Kiella opened her cute mismatched eyes and smiles again. "I wasn't expecting that, but I am not disappointed. It tastes wonderful. Shall we continue?"

I was confused. Had I not messed it up by cumming so soon? Kiella ran her tongue down my dick once again. It had gone soft after cumming, but it quickly rose again. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. My wife giggled, then put her lips around the head of my cock. A strong warmth overtook me. Her mouth reached as far as it could, even though it didn't represent much, and she started to bob her head up and down on my cock. My hands reached to her cheeks. I took them both gently between my fingers, trying not her hurt her burnt side. She looked at me intensely.

Kiella went faster. Her mouth could reach halfway down my cock before she would slightly gag. I knew she was doing her best and her best was absolutely fucking fantastic. Each time she rose her mouth, thick ropes of saliva ran down from the corners of her mouth before she slurped them back up. All the while, her tongue ran circles around my cock, working some sorcery and that made me reach pure bliss. My body jerked, and another rush gushed through me. Kiella sensed me tensing, but she did too late, and her mouth was still plunged deep on my cock when I came. She must have eaten some of my stuff, but she still promptly removed her head from my cock, gasping for air.

"Please tell me beforehand next time," she said, her face a flush red. "You have no idea of unpleasant it is to taste cum unexpectedly."

I looked down and tried to say some shy apology, but she gave me no time. She jumped on me, pressed her lips against mine. I naturally returned her kiss, but I pulled back and coughed when I tasted something salty with a nasty taste. Kiella burst into laughing and said:

"See, I told you it was unpleasant."

I was disgusted, but I couldn't help but laugh with her. I lay on my back, all of my energy having left my body. "I can't go on anymore," I said in one short breath. "I am drained."

Kiella lay on top of me, pressing her soft body against mine. "Well, I am not," she told me with a smile. "And the night cannot be over yet, you know this as well as I do. So you better find something quick. Maybe... it could be your turn to satisfy me?"

I bit my bottom lip. I gently made her roll off from on top of me. I understood what she meant, but I wasn't sure I knew how to do it. She lay on her back, pushed her hair back. I lay on my stomach, approached her split legs. Now, I had no choice but to look at her pussy. It was small, a tiny slit hidden under the folds of her skin and a thin layer of hair. I frowned to its musky smell.

Since I wasn't sure how to proceed, I just went with what I knew. I reached her my mouth and pressed my lips against those of her pussy, like I was actually kissing it. I had no idea if I was doing it right. I just ran my lips on her slit. I then stuck out my tongue, slowly licking with the confidence of a chicken. Kiella didn't complain, so I went on without slowing down. At least I wasn't totally wrong.

A little bit of juices came from her pussy. It really tasted weird, but it couldn't have been much worse than my own cum, so I decided to just go on. I tried to do some new movements with my tongues, running it up and down, left and right, in and out. Kiella started to moan. This gave me the courage to go on with more energy. "Fuck you are so good," she said. "Yes, right there... Keep it that way, don't slow down." I felt so proud of myself. Now braver than ever, I went faster and more forcefully. She moaned louder. "That's not what I asked you, slow down!" I obeyed, terrified I was gonna mess it up, but I didn't stop working my tongue in all directions.

Kiella screamed in delight as I ate her out. Her body the trembled and quivered. Her scream became agony and a flow of juices suddenly reached my mouth. I backed up as her body continued to shake. Her head jerked back, her mouth wide open, the sound fading from her throat. She then got silent and breathed heavily. I saw her body was glistening with sweat, but so was mine.

"That was incredible," panted my wife. "You're amazing. But we should... We should go down to business."

I nodded. The night couldn't end as long as I had not planted my seed in her. Her legs were still wide open, ready to welcome me. I stroke myself gently, taking my time before my erection came back. I was standing on my knees and I inched myself closer. I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance.

My brother Rodick had told me that nothing was better than the feeling of filling a girl. My parents had taught me than I should only enter a girl when I was ready to make a kid. The priests had made me learn about the sanctity of the sexual act.

I pushed slowly inside. Kiella put her fingers at her entrance to guide me and to make sure I wouldn't go too fast. It was a new feeling for both her and I. I felt overwhelmed as I, inch by inch, penetrated my wife. The walls of her vagina clamped tightly around my cock. It was fitting perfect, hugging me, making me feel like I had found my place in this world. I met some resistance before I was completely in, so I pushed a bit more, got a bit further.

I looked at Kiella's face. She wasn't smiling anymore. She showed what looked like a wince of pain. I enquired if she was good. "Everything is fine," she said in a raspy voice. "Just be gentle, please." Of course, I complied. Seeing her wincing worried me. At the slowest pace I could build, I thrust in and out, getting further each time by a slim amount. After two to three minutes of that, I was finally able to breach through without hurting my love. However, when I looked down, I saw blood spilling on the sheets.

12