Shy Prince Gets a Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's normal, this is what was supposed to happen," Kiella said, as she probably saw the look of worry on my face. "Please resume, I need to feel your love."

I smiled shyly and resumed my thrusts. I built up a good pace, but I didn't go too fast as I feared I would cum too quickly again. I leaned over, covering Kiella's body with mine. My chest pressed against hers, my lips met hers. Our tongues were fast to meet and to swirl around each other. I took her hand with one hand, combing it with care. My other hand ran to her breasts. They were soft mounds of flesh, that I kneaded with love. The fact that they were small made it easier to take them all in my hand at once. I broke our kiss so that I could kiss her tits. I dropped kisses all around her pale and sweaty skin, describing circles until my lips locked on the small tipples that toppled each of her tits. She moaned as I fucked her and sucked on her nipples. I thrust faster and faster, now wanting both us to reach a final orgasm. One of her hands grabbed my back, the other my ass. Her nails bit into my skin, hurting me a little. She was holding me like I was the last thing that was left in her world.

I rammed into her as hard as I can. I moaned and she screamed. I was sweating like a pig, and our wet bodies were getting slippery. My chest would slide smoothly on hers. I groped her shoulder and her ass to stay steady. The bed squealed under the pressure of our passionate love-making. My dick was aching dangerously.

Kiella raised her head and bit into my shoulder to muffle a thunderous shriek. I felt her body shake, and so did mine. We were making one, feeling the same ecstasy together. I was pretty sure we came at the same time. My cum filled her and I started to decrease the speed of my thrusts. I then removed my dick from her and I rolled onto my back, totally spent. We were both laying on her bed, on our back, panting, our chests heaving and our hearts pounding.

I closed my eyes. My mouth was dry. My skin was sticking to the bed sheets. I was burning from inside, yet the outdoor breeze was freezing my skin. Everything seemed bad, yet I was in bliss.

Kiella put her hand on my chest. She snuggled close to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I looked at her disfigured cheek and forehead, at her rash lips, at her missing eyebrow. My parents had found the best wife in the world. I would probably never thank them for that, even though I could never have found a wife by myself, let alone a perfect one like Kiella of Greenvale.

I was still in shock after what I just did. I would have never imagined that things were going to turn out that way. I had sex with a woman. I loved it. She loved it.

"This is the beginning of a great marriage, isn't it?" whispered Kiella.

"It is," I said, falling asleep with my radiant new wife laying between my arms.

12