All Comments on 'Shy Ronny'

by Prof_Owen910

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 4 years ago

Don't generally enjoy anal stories but i loved this one. A great flow to your writing and a sexy, hot story, would love to read more about Ronny and Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Like, nice one, at last a woman in control who both knows what she likes and wants, more please, another chapter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

But missing any playing/teasing of/with her breasts to warm him up. And, except for her own finger in her pussy, nothing there either. Was she shaved? Hairy? Trimmed? She didn't show it to him. She didn't ask if he liked it. She didn't let/have him smell it.

Too quick to the cock in the ass - for me, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome to see a huge cock story where the girls actually has to struggle a lot just to take the tip in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Best story in years. Another would be great. She had friends too right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I come back this again again because it's just so perfect. And yes, pun very much intented. 😉 Thank you Professor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thorpe joyed it. Has t she got any friends to share him with. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProf_Owen910@Prof_Owen910
Just your average mild mannered kinkster. I write about buttstuff, chastity, and whatever else takes my fancy. Dyslexic, but I'm doing my best in the editing department. Friendly comments and constructive criticism always welcome. 12/23/23 Between brain meds and life, I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES