Shy Ronny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, big boy... as long as that was not all you had for me." She paused to suck two more fingers clean, getting the rest of cum off her face, and moving down to her chest. "I have never seen a guy cum so much... but you and I are SO not done." As she spoke, she scooped more of the thick cream from between her tits, letting him watch as she finished sucking her fingers clean. She frowned down at her cum-stained bra. Reaching back to unhook it, she shrugged out of the now soggy lace and tossed it aside. She looked up, and followed Ronny's gaze downward. Leaning forward, she pressed her arms together, presenting her still cum covered tits for his inspection. "Like seeing me all covered in cum, Ronny? I'm impressed. Do you usually cum this much?"

"Um... uh..." He stammered once more, and she giggled, reaching up and pressing two still-sticky fingers to his lips, shushing him even as she smeared his own cum across them.

"That was rhetorical, Ronny. Now, you had your fun, you better not cum again until I'm done, understood?"

Her eyes flashed as she reached out with her other hand, wrapping it tightly around the base of his softening shaft and stroking upwards, forcing the last of his cum to pour out and down, his whole cock coated with it. He whimpered, still in the grips of post orgasmic oversensitivity, but Amanda did not care. She stroked him over and over again until he started to harden once more. "There you go, big boy. I knew a nice fat cock like this had to be good for more than one round." After a few more strokes, she paused, and with a wicked little grin pulled a hair tie off her wrist, stretching it over her hand before rolling it down his cock to the base, letting it snap tight around him. "Just a little extra help to keep you from blowing before I'm ready." Satisfied he would be nice and hard for her, she stood and swayed over to an end table, returning with a massive bottle of thick lubricant.

"As hot as it would be to just use all that cum you wasted as lube, you're way too fucking thick to go in without some of this, I think," Amanda mused -- more to herself than to Ronny -- as she popped the cap off, and let the thick clear liquid drizzle down over his still cum slick cockhead, watching it pool there until it slid slowly down the sides. She kept pouring until he was coated and the excess was drizzling down over his balls before snapping the cap shut. "Mmm, I guess this is it then. Time to see if I can really take something this fucking big." She set the bottle down and pointed at him. "Your job is to sit there, and hold still, understood? No thrusting, no helping, just sit still, and let me work. You're tied down for a reason, I can't have you getting overeager and trying to force that thing home or you'll split me in half. If I want you to move, I'll tell you, understood?" Ron could only nod, biting his lip in either anticipation, or embarrassment.

Turning around, Amanda carefully wiggled out of her panties, wondering if Ronny noticed the huge wet spot she had left in them. Tossing them aside, she bent over, looking back over her shoulder. Ronny was flushed, eyes locked on her ass, and the fat plug that still held her open. His cock was fully, achingly hard once more, the tight hair tie ensuring it would stay that way. Now that she was sure she had his attention, she reached back, working her fingers under the base of the plug, and started to pull. She groaned softly as she did so, feeling her asshole resist at first as she tugged on the plug she had been wearing all morning. All her training served her well, however, and with a few relaxing breaths she was able to pull the plug free, her backdoor gaping open for a few moments before closing. "Mm fuck, that's my biggest plug... and you're even bigger..."

Amanda trailed off, setting the plug down next to the lube, and standing. She moved over to the couch, putting her back to him, and finally, cautiously, she started to lower herself onto his lap. She felt him press against her cheeks. Not between them, he was too thick for that, he just pressed against them, until she reached back to spread herself, feeling that blunt monster finally slide between.

"Fuck, you really are huge, big boy. Just, hold still and let me get a feel for this. Ok?" He felt even bigger than he looked, and she bit her lip, questioning if this really was a good idea. Settling back, she pressed harder, and he slipped forward. The sudden loss of resistance caused her to overbalance. She fell backwards with a yelp, landing in his lap as every inch of that fat cock slid between her legs and ground along her pussy lips, teasing her denied hole and making her cry out from more than just the shock of the fall. Taking a breath, thankful he had at least slipped between her legs, and not into anything else, she looked down. His cock bobbed between her spread thighs, extending upwards to nearly reach the underside of her tits. She shuddered, imagining what that much cock was going to do to her insides -- assuming she managed to get it in at all.

After a moment to compose herself, she pushed back up to her feet and turned around again. "I think I need a different angle for this. You're doing well holding still so far." Stepping up onto the couch, she straddled him, lowing herself back down, this time facing him with one arm around his neck for balance, and the other reaching back to guide that oversized cock where it belonged. "There we go. Just hold very, very... oh fuck... still!" As she spoke, she settled more and more of her weight, keeping his cockhead pointed directly at her backdoor with her other hand.

She could feel the pressure building as she lowered herself. It was too big, and there was nothing to open around. All she could feel was a hot, relentless pressure building against her asshole. Stubbornly, she kept going, lowering more and more of her weight onto him, and finally, she felt herself starting to stretch open. It was nothing like one of her plugs, no slow widening of that tight ring of muscles, she was just being forced open all at once, the lube allowing just enough give for that fat head to slip deeper and deeper between her cheeks. They both whimpered and groaned as the pressure grew, and she felt herself forced wider, wider, and wider still.

"Fuck... how are you not in yet?" she asked, breathlessly. Her asshole was burning with an aching stretching pain that she only ever achieved with her largest toys, and still she had not even taken the head. She struggled to breathe and to relax. The entirety of her focus narrowed down to the pressure, the aching, burning pain, and how much both sensations were turning her on.

She might have tapped out then, deciding it really was too much, but under her, Ron shifted. Not much, and almost certainly not intentionally, but he shifted his weight under her, and with a last burning flash of overstraining muscles, his head popped inside. Amanda's eyes flew open, and she cried out, throwing both arms around his neck to hold on him as her asshole clenched and spasmed around the sudden intrusion.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, too much!" she babbled. Her backdoor clamped tightly around his massive shaft, while her inner ring was forced as wide as it had ever been by his cockhead. For his part, Ron did everything he could to hold still, his own brain overloading with the sensations of having his technically-virgin cock crammed into a hole tighter than he could ever have imagined.

"Don't... you... fucking... move," Amanda finally managed to say though gritted teeth. "Not an inch. Not a muscle." She was clinging tightly to his neck as she spoke, urging her weak thighs not to let her down until she managed to adapt. And slowly, she did. The burning, white hot pain of overstretched muscles started to recede, just a bit, and an oddly intense feeling of satisfaction started to creep over her. It helped that he was so thick she could practically feel him in her pussy as well; the thin wall separating them stretched, her cunt compressed by the sheer size of what she had just shoved up her ass.

Experimentally, she tried pulling up, and quickly gave up the idea, feeling as if he was going to turn her inside out as her already sore asshole asserted that it was totally unwilling to stretch that wide again so soon. She took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly and attempting to settle down into it instead. The sensation was intense, to say the least. As she moved herself further onto his cock, she could feel him slipping deeper, stretching her insides. The first couple inches were almost a relief, as that oversized head pushed past her overstretched inner ring, his thick shaft a relief, at least in comparison.

"OK. OK," she assured herself, "I can do this. You're so fucking lucky you met me, Ronny, you know that?" She looked down at him, realizing for the first time just how intimate this position was as she lowered herself. He had been mostly smothered by her cum-coated tits as she struggled to take him, but as she slowly, achingly forced him deeper, they were getting closer and closer to being face to face. His expression was almost unreadable, a confused mix of pleasure and pain, as his oversensitive, and now achingly hard cock was squeezed in the vice of her asshole. Hers was a look of intense concentration, as she tried to block out all the warning signals her body was sending her about just how far past her limits she was. Her thoughts narrowed to a simple mantra. Breath In, breath out, push down. Breath in, breath out, push down. Her thigh muscles were starting to ache from the strain of holding herself up, but there was no way she could sit down yet. She kept checking with her free hand, each time shocked by how much of his shaft there was still to go.

Slowly, achingly, she forced herself to take him. She could feel him getting deeper and deeper in her belly, stretching out every inch of her, forcing parts of her straight that were not supposed to be. It hurt, but it was the kind of hurt that made her ache for more, so she kept going. Finally, an eternity later, her cheeks brushed his thighs, and she settled down with a last breathy sigh. It felt like his cock was shoving the air out of her lungs, but she had done it, she had taken that monster cock balls deep.

"Ohh fuck, you SO owe my Ronny. How does it feel?"

Ron looked dazed, breathing heavy as if he had done a great deal more than just sit there as she impaled herself on him. "It... feels... fucking... incredible," he finally managed, his voice barely over a whisper.

"I'm glad you like it, because we're just getting started." With a bravado she did not feel, she started to force herself upwards again, shocked at how much of a struggle it was to pull that fat cock free of her guts, inch by clinging inch. It should have been easier, as it was going through territory already explored, but she felt every single inch, and she could only whimper as the head ground across her g-spot from the wrong side, making her empty pussy clench in response. Finally, she had just the head inside, and she held it there, feeling her inner ring burning once more from the stretch, before she lowered herself, a bit faster this time. The sensation made her gasp, feeling him rearranging her insides, forcing her body to conform to his size, to his needs over her own. The fact she was doing it to herself only heightened the strange and bizarre feeling.

Once again, her cheeks met his legs, and she grunted, the breath exploding from her lungs. Once again, she forced herself upwards, feeling him stretching her out on each pass, that exquisitely intense moment when he ground across her g-spot, still from the wrong side. She worked herself into a rhythm, up and down, riding his cock and rearranging her own guts, stretching herself out until his monster of a cock could slide in and out easily. The aching, burning, stretching pain morphed into the deep, aching pleasure that only the largest cocks or toys could drag out of her, the confused pleasure of warm flesh stroking nerve endings not designed for the sensation. She came, or at least she thought she did, her cunt clenching on nothing as his cock ground over her g-spot relentlessly.

She lost track of time, lost track of herself, and did not even notice when he too lost himself and began to thrust upwards, desperately meeting her downward strokes, until the room was full of the wet sounds of flesh hitting flesh, both of them moaning, whimpering, and gasping for air. Another deep, rolling orgasm dragged through her, making her writhe atop him. He responded by thrusting upwards even harder, straining uselessly against his bonds as his own edge drew closer.

Finally, he begged.

"Please... oh, Miss.. please!" She struggled to bring enough of herself together to respond, meeting his desperate eyes with her own.

"Do it," she commanded. "Cum for me."

Those words were all he needed, and he threw his head back, crying out as he thrust himself as far inside her as he could, hilting himself as he came, balls pulsing and throbbing to force his orgasm past the hair tie, past the tight seal of her asshole, to erupt inside her. She could feel him filling her, far deeper than anyone ever had, and she lost herself in the sensation, one hand gripping his hair and pulling his head to hers as she kissed him deeply, forcing her tongue into his mouth and drinking down his whimpering moans as he came again and again, pouring himself inside her until she felt as if she might burst.

Finally, their energy spent, she collapsed back down onto his lap, one hand moving to her stomach, where she could feel a slight bulge, gradually receding as he finally softened inside her.

"Damn, Ronny, that was... wow... that was something." She grimaced, the ache in her thighs, and the screaming of her abused asshole starting to make themselves known through her endorphin rush. "I hope you're up for another round eventually. I'm pretty sure you just ruined me for other men." He could only smile, too spent to properly respond.


12