Shy Wendy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers

Allowing her weight to settle on them, with her fingers already back at work rubbing her clit, she began grinding down on her pillows; grinding down on Oliver Queen; grinding down on Tony's bulging jeans. Her mind was racing. Her pace quickened. Her hips grinding faster and faster against the pillows.

She could feel her breasts swaying and her nipples rubbing against the fabric of her nightshirt. Her left hand drifted back up over her breasts and hard nipples. She pictured Mary stretching again in her mind with those hard nipples teasing Tony.

With unexpected suddenness, her orgasm overtook her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as her body shuddered uncontrollably. The orgasm came in waves. Was it one orgasm?...two?...three? All she knew was that it was the best orgasm she could ever remember.

Wendy collapsed on top of her pillows, exhausted and sweating. Is that what it feels like to ride a man, she wondered? She giggled to herself...thankful that seeing Natalie Portman masturbate in the movie Black Swan had given her this idea. But she had never thought of trying it before tonight. Her fingers had always done the trick nicely.

But, something about that bulge and the naughtiness of seeing it in the middle of class, combined with the hot sex scene of Sara riding Oliver had pushed her...she needed that grinding feeling like never before.

"If only Mary could see her shy beyond compare best friend tonight." she smiled. In the safety of her bedroom, with nobody looking, she could let her imagination run wild. Yes, she did have the same 18 year old urges surging through her body as her classmates...of that, there was absolutely no doubt.

Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers
12