Shy Wife First Time Idea

Story Info
Shy wife’s idea of her first time with another guy.
800 words
3.29
24.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Jay and this below is a story idea from my wife Brooke. To start ill tell you about her she is 27 years old 5ft 10 curvy with a big ass. So for months, I have tried to get her into the whole idea of another guy. So I asked her to tell me how she would like her first time to go and below is what she came up with

I think I would like, in a hotel first for a nice little massage and feeling all over! He starts with me on my front and he has his hands all over my back and legs. He then moves onto my ass and pays my ass some attention. Then he asks me to turn over and he slowly starts kissing and feeling up and down my body all over, paying good attention to my boobs he has me going wild playing with my nipples, he's rock hard at this point, unable to resist me keeps trying to slide his fingers in but I just keep stopping him and teasing him. We kiss for ages while he's feeling me and whispers in my ear, 'you'll have to let me slide a finger in to get you ready for the size of my cock, it'll send you wild.'

I let him slide his finger in and he kisses his way all down my body from my neck till he gets to my pussy and while he still has his fingers slipped in. I then feel his tongue getting to work on my pussy. He's going nice and slow and gentle and moaning while he's doing his business down there. He keeps getting me really close and just keeps going, he starts going so fast licking and fingering making me squirt all over him, I cum everywhere for him. He starts licking all my cum up.

He slowly kisses up my body again and climbs on top of me, he's rock hard and absolutely massive and starts teasing me with the tip of his cock while he is kissing me. He then starts teasing me by sliding the head of his cock in and out, he finally gives in after me begging for his big thick cock and slides right in making me scream. He's going slow and deep at first hitting all the spots and I can't help but moan and scream because he's massive and it's amazing, He makes me cum 3 or 4 times swapping positions and fucking me so hard and fast, I've squirted all over him he is soaking.

He then picks me up off the bed and wraps my legs around his waist and pins my arms up to the wall and fucks me so hard I'm screaming in pleasure so much. He slows down a bit and starts kissing me, and whispers in my ear that I'm the best wife he's fucked and he loves me squirting all over him.

He then bends me over the bed and slides his massive cock into me and starts fucking me from behind he is going hard and deep and has me pinned to the bed. I'm screaming a lot now and I beg for his cum after a few more strokes he unloads into my married pussy and fills me up with his big load.

He lays down on the bed then I climb up onto his face, he grabs my phone to FaceTime you, When you answer all you can see is his cum dripping out of me all over his face and right into his mouth, you're so steaming you're only next room in the hotel and he just says come in if you want a taste. I've never seen you move so quick, you come in and lick him all clean where I've squirted on him and you come up and share a taste with him

You two have a little kiss while tasting me dripping all over the both of you. I then go to the bathroom for a shower. Yous have some fun but don't tell me. A few mins later you both come into the bathroom and get in the shower with me, and you are both fighting over me, kissing me all over, feeling me all over! You bend me over and slide right into me, and I feel all used and you're moaning so much. I start sucking him off while you're fucking me from behind. Your so horny even more watching me sucking his massive cock, and forcing me on it listening to me choking, and thinking how much Fun you and him were going to have while I'm all fucked out... I get out of the shower leaving yous to have some fun.