The View

Story Info
Watching my wife fuck my best friend.
1.3k words
3.9
49.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers

Warning: This story involves a married couple acting out the husband's fantasy of observing his wife enjoying sex with another man. That's why it's in the Loving Wives category.

If you are offended by the concept, DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

If you do read the story just for the purposes making offensive comments at the end, maybe you should either read something else or face the fact that you like the idea too. Why else would you read it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view is incomparable from here. I'm sitting at the end of a king sized bed with my back against the headboard and my legs fully extended at about a 45-degree angle to each other. My wife is laying on her back between my legs with her head resting on lap. Her expression is one that is difficult to express in words. I wish I could show you a picture. As she gazes lovingly up at me, I can sense her passion, her love, and her complete trust. As I look down into her eyes, I smile and she mouths the words, "I love you."

Her face contorts just a bit. She arches her eyebrows, closes her eyes, bites the right side of her lower lip and releases a short, soft moan. I slowly look up and my eyes take in the quickened rise and fall of her B-cup breasts as her breathing cadence accelerates. Her areolas, normally the size of half dollars, have shrunken up to the size of quarters and her nipples are firmly erect. Looking up a little further, I note that she has arched up her hips to meet the tongue of my one of my oldest and closest friends from college. Her legs are spread inside of mine and her feet are flat on the edge of the mattress, giving her the leverage to lift her soft, rounded ass off of the bed and press her untrimmed pussy against his mouth.

I look back into her eyes. They have a pleading aspect to them that perplexes me. Is she wanting to disengage from this erotic adventure? Even though Open Relationships are on the rise, it's still not considered the norm. Is she feeling remorse for, or having second thoughts about, agreeing to fulfill my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man? I ask her, "What is it, my Love?"

She reaches up to me with her right hand and pulls my head down toward her. I can barely hear her as she says in a soft, shaky, and somewhat raspy voice, "Tell him to put it in me."

"Hey buddy," I say, "I think she's ready for the meat."

He looks up at me. His face is covered with my wife's juices, from the tip of his nose, down to his chin. He gives her soaking gash one final, long lick, then, like a child he wipes his nose and mouth on his arm. Rising to stand at his full 6-foot height, his fully erect, eight-inch cock comes into view. There is a small globule of pre-cum on the up-turned tip. Trails of pre-cum are evident along the sides and front of this engorged sex tool.

Again I look down at my wife's face. I'm seeking her eyes again for affirmation that she is, indeed, ready for this, but she is looking at my buddy's dick. She quickly sits up, bends toward him, and, taking his cock in her left hand, touches her tongue to the globule of pre-cum on the tip of his dick. She then begins licking his cock like a child with a lollypop.

"Woa!" I say, "You're licking away his natural lubricant and you're gonna need all you can to take that cock inside you."

"You're right," she replies, as she savors the taste in her mouth.

She settles back down in my lap, placing her head directly on my raging hard-on. I squirm, reaching over to position my engorged cock alongside of her face. She reaches up with her right hand and rubs my oozing cock against her right cheek.

"Are you ready?" My buddy asks, as he takes his dick in hand and steps up to the bed.

She's too far back. Together, we scoot up so her ass is right at the edge of the bed and her legs angle down to the floor. He puts one hand under each of her knees and lifts her legs up to about the height of his chest and spreads them apart as he steps up.

She releases her hold on my cock, reaches down and grasps his cock in her left hand, while spreading her pussy lips with her right. She places his swollen cockhead against her wet gash and rubs it up and down a few times. Her face displays intense concentration as she gazes at the throbbing cock that's about to enter her. He's thrusting his hips forward, but he's not entering her yet. Instead, his big dick is sliding up and down her wet slit, in and out of her left hand and over her right hand as she continues to hold her lips open. Her juices are flowing. His juices are flowing. Despite my earlier warning, they appear to be well lubed.

My heart is racing. My breathing is heavy. I'm sweating. My mouth is dry. It's about to happen. I've been waiting and imagining this moment for years.

I look down at my wife's face again. Her mouth is slightly open. She's still concentrating on his dick. My own dick is hard and laying on her right cheek; pre-cum oozes down my cock, over her cheek, and is dripping down by her ear.

His enormous cockhead breaches her pussy lips and they fold around it. She gasps and closes her eyes. She throws her head back. My dick shoots a huge stream of cum up in a high arch that lands and splatters between her tits.

About six or seven times in rapid succession my wife says, "Oh shit! Oh fuck!" as my buddy slowly pushes the entire length of his cock into her sopping pussy. She grips the sheets tightly in her fists. Another jet of cum spurts from my cock, arches over, and lands on the upper part of her chest, about two inches from the first blast.

My buddy starts to steadily piston his dick in and out. My wife's breathing is heavy and fast. Her chest rapidly rises and falls. Her hands grip the sheets on the intake and loosen their grip on the outtake. She moans in a long wavering groan of pleasure. I provide a third cum blast that arcs over and lands near the first.

She looks me square in the eyes and we hold eye contact even as her head bounces up against my stomach. I smile at her. She quickly smiles at me between my buddy's strokes, then her face takes on the beautiful and indescribable countenance of a woman in the throes of sexual ecstasy. She turns her head to the right and kisses my seven inch rod, which is slowly withering and gushing the last remnants of cum. She sticks out her tongue and pulls some of the sperm into her mouth.

My buddy picks up the pace. I hear his balls slapping against her plump ass cheeks and the slurping sound of his dick as it pistons in and out of her pussy. Their pubic hairs intermingle and glisten with their combined moisture. My wife opens her mouth and her breathing comes in quick gasps. She looks sharply up at me, and through gritted teeth, says, "I love you so much!" She closes her eyes. She thrashes her head from side to side. She's close; almost there.

She cums, emitting a loud "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!" He cums, grunting as he shoots his sperm deep inside her womb. I cum...again; not with a volcanic eruption, but with a volcanic overflow of thick, white semen.

I'm looking in her eyes again. She's looking back at mine. She smiles and quietly says, "Thank you."

As I gently wipe a small tear from the corner of her eye, I say, "No my darling, thank YOU. The view was amazing."

Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers