Shy Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a drink of her water. "I wasn't disappointed. The place was a complete dive. The outside has seen better days, and I almost punched the guy selling tickets for the look he gave me. Several older men were hanging around the outside of the building, who happened to want to go see a movie when we did."

"I made sure Tim knew how upset I was as we went inside. Anyways, there are two different movie rooms. So he bought tickets to a teen fuck flick. You know, a bunch of eighteen-year-olds who end up falling on top of every dick they see."

"The company running the place maintained the movie rooms better than the outside. The seats were the best part. Leather recliners took up most of the middle. Surrounding them were nice stadium seats," Beth paused to take another drink.

"The lights dimmed, and the movie started. Right away, Tim is completely focused on the screen. The two roommates go at it before one of their boyfriends joins in. Anyways, while he focused on the screen, I started looking around."

"Most of the people in the room were men. The only other couple there was a few rows in front of ours, on the other side of the room. I saw them start making out and noticed that some single men started drifting towards where they sat."

"I thought it was odd but ignored them looking at the screen. The scene had changed, and one of the roommates was fucking the landlord. She was bouncing on top of him with her fake tits. She looked awful. Anyways, I glanced at Tim. I could see that he was enjoying the movie. He kept adjusting his dick through his pants," Beth laughed.

Linda wanted to tell Beth she didn't care for the details but had promised her friend she would hear the story.

"So, just to tease, I put my hand on his thigh. Tim moved around, trying to get me to grab his dick. I moved my hand until he stopped moving before putting it back. He decided having my hand on his leg was better than not."

"I glanced around the room again. Looking for something interesting, I noticed that the couple had a group of men all around them. The woman had her face in her date's lap. It was hard to see, but as the movie brightened, I could see her head bobbing up and down in the brief flashes. The slut was giving head and had an audience."

Linda didn't know what to think. She found it disturbing that this seemed to turn on Beth.

Beth noticed the look Linda gave her and smiled. "Some of the men around had their dicks out, jacking off while watching the live sex show. I don't know what was wrong with me, but it was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. I watched her suck the guy off, and when he came, she must have swallowed it."

Linda found herself scandalized by Beth's story. She didn't know how a woman could suck off someone in public, let alone swallow his cum. Despite this, she leaned closer to listen to Beth's story.

Beth could tell how hard the story was on Linda and almost felt sorry for her. She knew Linda's upbringing was very conservative. Linda's parents think that sex wasn't something good girls did for fun. It was to be a private thing between husband and wife with the lights off. So doing something in public must be very upsetting.

Deciding to push Linda a little, Beth continued. "In the dim light, I could see how endowed the guy the woman sucked was."

Beth held her hands up approximately nine inches apart. Linda's eyes grew large, causing Beth to burst out laughing.

"That wasn't the end of it, though. The woman's date reached over and opened her top, exposing her small breasts to everyone. I thought I was past the point of being shocked when she let the other men grope her breasts."

The server returned with a bottle of wine and their appetizers. The two women settled back as they shared the plate.

A few sips of wine later, Beth continued. "So, around ten feet away, this woman let strangers paw her breasts. I must have tightened my hand on Tim's leg because he looked at me then followed my gaze. The asshole smiled and reached up to unbutton my top."

Linda had been taking a drink of her wine and started choking. Beth patted her on the back, smiling as she asked, "You ok dear?"

Linda held up a finger, asking Beth to pause, waiting until Linda was ready.

"What the hell was he thinking?"

"Yeah, Tim is one of the brightest people I know, but sometimes he is a complete idiot. So, of course, I smacked his hands away and glared at him."

Beth sighed. "The idiot smiled at me and turned to watch the couple instead of the movie. The woman was jacking off some of the men around her by now. It didn't take any of them long before the men started cumming all over the woman's chest."

"Once everyone finished, the woman fastened her top over her cum covered tits. The couple stood and walked to the center to exit. As they walked by us, they glanced at us. There wasn't anything weird about them. They were close to our age. For instance, if I saw them at the mall, nothing would have screamed sexual deviant."

"The woman smiled at me and winked. Winked! After they left, the men noticed me and thought that the show wasn't over yet."

"What did you do?" Linda asked, sucked into the story Beth was telling her.

"I told Tim I was leaving. He could come if he wanted. Otherwise, he could find a way home."

Linda was proud of her friend. The place sounded awful.

"Well, I made Tim's ride home miserable. The only problem was, the entire thing had turned me on."

The admission shocked Linda. The evening sounded like a train wreck to her. Her confusion must have shown on her face because Beth started laughing.

"I don't know why but I was soaked from watching that woman fuck. We managed to make it inside the door before I pushed Tim against the wall and pulled his pants down. His shocked look was priceless," Beth smiled, remembering.

"Anyways, I pulled his cock out of his underwear and deep-throated him. He must have been very excited because he didn't last very long before erupting in my mouth. Normally that would have pissed me off. But, I remembered what the woman in the theater had done. So I swallowed it all."

The look Linda gave Beth was somewhere between surprise and disgust.

"Oh, come on, Linda. Are you going to tell me that you have never given Bret head?"

Linda blushed a pretty shade before mumbling, "Yes, I would never let him, you know, in my mouth."

"It's called cumming, dear. I didn't like it either before, that is."

Beth took another drink, motioning Linda to do the same.

"After he came, I pulled him in the bedroom by his dick and made him eat me until he recovered. After that, he fucked me like he used to. You know, before we got married."

"After we finished, Tim asked if it would be ok to go back."

"You told him no, right?"

"I was going to, but I realized something then. Everything was consensual. No one made the woman do what she did. Watching her, well, it got me more excited than I had been in years. To top it off, sex with Tim had been better than ever. So I said maybe," Beth said with a smirk.

Linda shook her head and went to say something when the server brought their dinners. For a little while, the only sound was silverware on plates. Eventually, they finished the meal.

"Have you gone back?" Linda asked, trying to pick up where they had left off.

"Tim and I went back a few times. The last time, we started making out. I let Tim slip his hands under my top, playing with my breasts. Heaving petting with nothing exposed. A few of the single men drifted over to where we were sitting, hoping for a show."

"I was getting turned on when Tim slipped his hands under my skirt. He pushed first one, then two fingers inside and started fingering me," Beth watched Linda as she said this. Telling her the rest of the story depended on her responses now.

Linda, for her part, was getting turned on by her friend's story. The story wasn't anything she had expected. The conversation was completely different from what her other friends would have discussed. She nodded for Beth to continue.

Beth felt relieved. She wanted to tell someone what had happened to her.

"So I was getting hot, and before I knew what was going on, Tim had exposed my breasts to the guys around us. I considered pulling my top-down, but part of me was very excited that strangers were seeing me. I guess I let it go, getting hotter as Tim fingered me. I was getting close to cumming when a woman came in by herself."

"She had long brown hair and wore a short skirt and halter top. She immediately got a lot of attention as she sat in the middle. Men from all over the theater swarmed her. Even the ones sitting around us drifted away. I was ok with that. They were creepy anyways."

"The men around the woman started whispering to her, and I could see that she shook her head. What was happening to the woman was why I hadn't wanted to come here. I had heard stories of guys forcing women. So I pushed Tim off me and told him we needed to get her some help."

"Tim wasn't listening to me. His brain was asleep, and he was only thinking with his dick. I told him to get up and stood myself. I guess I hoped that the men would back off the woman. I held onto Tim's shirt when the woman smiled and opened her top, exposing her large breasts to the men. The men high-fived each other before they started groping her."

"She grabbed one of the men. He was an older guy and pulled him in for a kiss while she reached down and grabbed his dick through his pants. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!"

Beth took another drink, glancing at Linda. She could tell the story was getting to Linda. The flush on her face and chest gave it away. Beth also noted how Linda was playing with the top buttons on her shirt.

"Anyways, the annoying thing was that the guys around her kept getting in my way as I tried to watch. I tried moving around in the area around my seat but gave up and walked over to where she was sitting. I don't know why, but seeing her act so brazenly was almost mesmerizing."

"I was able to find an empty spot next to some other guys who were watching her too. Standing there was better than any porno I had ever seen. There was no weak, unbelievable script. No fake moaning or hearing the woman encouraging the men to fuck her harder."

"While I watched, some guy decided to slip his hand up my leg and into my pussy."

"He did what?" Linda asked as she choked on her drink, coughing to clear the liquid.

Beth smiled. "Some strange guy slipped his fingers under my skirt and into my soaked pussy."

"Did you kick his ass?"

"No, I pushed his hand away and glared at him." Beth leaned forward, "Between us, his fingers felt so good, and I was so close to cumming, I almost let him finish me."

Linda tried hard to hide her shock. This entire conversation felt wrong, taboo almost. But she couldn't argue that it was getting her hot listening to her friend's exploits.

"About this time, Prince Charming showed up. He reached under my top and started pinching my nipples. I almost kicked his ass before I realized it was him."

Beth took another drink, "The woman was getting her face and cunt fucked at this point. It looked like she was having small orgasms as she shuddered and squirted on the floor."

"Somewhere around, then Tim lifted my top, exposing me to the guys standing around watching. I relaxed and let him play. I was watching the woman getting fucked. Part of me almost wanted to be her."

"I started fingering myself, trying to time my orgasm with the next big one the woman on her knees had. I was getting close to cumming when Tim pulled my arms up and behind his head. The asshole wouldn't let me touch myself."

"I thought he was edging me until I felt my panties pulled to the side. Tim was going to get me off! The feeling lasted for a moment until I felt someone's breath right on my cunt. Following that, I felt a tongue pushed inside my cunt. I couldn't stop and came all over the guy's face. who had tried to finger fuck me face."

Beth paused, taking in Linda's response. She seemed a little flushed and fidgeted in her seat as she took sips of her drink.

Beth waved the server over and asked for the dessert menu. After they both ordered, Linda sat waiting for Beth to finish, but she seemed lost in thought.

"Well? Come on, Beth, you can't stop there. What happened?"

Beth looked up at Linda and paused a second before continuing.

"After I calmed down, I glared at the man who had sucked me off before pushing Tim away and fixing my clothes. I couldn't believe what had happened and what Tim had done, so I marched out of the theater."

"I wasn't in a mood to go to dinner or anything else, but I went because I wasn't going to fix anything after what had happened. I may have taken some of my anger out on the wait-staff. But by the time we got home, I had come to grips with what had happened."

"I assume that you ripped into him," Linda said, knowing how she would have dealt with Bret.

"Not exactly. I wrapped myself around Tim as soon as the door shut. I was so turned on that the only thing I wanted was his dick in me. We made it to the couch before I had his clothes off. I sucked him to get him wet and rode him through two orgasms before he soaked my cunt with cum."

They stopped talking as the server brought the dessert to the table. While eating in silence, Linda thought about what Beth had told her. After the dessert was gone, they ordered coffee.

"So, I guess things ended well. Have you been back?" Linda asked, almost afraid of the answer.

Stirring her coffee, Beth looked up at Linda. "We have been back twice."

Beth glanced around. They still didn't have anyone close to their table in the back. She glanced at Linda, "I have gone back by myself too," Beth said in almost a whisper.

Linda blurted out, "After what happened to that woman?"

Beth looked her in the eyes. "Because of what happened to that woman."

Beth glanced off to the side, almost like she couldn't look at Linda for the next part of her story.

"It was in the middle of the week after. Tim was at work, and things around the house were boring, so I drove to the theater. Part of me wanted to see what happened during the day. At least, that is what I told myself. Not wanting to get too dressed up, I wore black shorts and a button-down top with nothing on underneath."

"There was a different pervert at the desk. When I tried to buy a ticket, he told me it was on the house for such a fine-looking woman. The fucking asshole, why would he...."

Beth sighed and shook her head, "Anyways, I thanked the asshole and went inside. It turns out that the inside is the same during the day. So I went and sat down in the middle of the theater."

"The film was about several college-age women having sex on the beach with guys they had met at a party. For some reason, the movie was turning me on. The scenes were better than I expected. But when a scene where a white woman was sucking the dicks of three black men came on, I couldn't help myself."

"If the guys can jack off when they watch, so can I."

"I unzipped my shorts, put my right hand onto my lap, and fingered myself."

"I guess I was into the movie and getting myself off. Before I noticed, the guys from around the room had migrated until they surrounded me."

Beth glanced at Linda before continuing. "An older man sat on my left while a younger man sat on my right. They began running their hands up and down my legs until they got close to my pussy before reversing."

"It felt naughty and good, all at the same time. I guess part of me knew this was what I was looking for. I wanted it to be at my pace, which the guys seemed to understand."

"They kept caressing my thighs as they watched me masturbate. Finally, I pulled my hand out of my pussy and started rubbing my breasts, staring at the movie and ignoring them."

"The guys must have figured that I wouldn't stop them because they got braver. They moved their hands closer and closer to my pussy before they started fingering me. I was so turned on. I moaned as they penetrated me."

"I sat there, ignoring them. Part of my mind thought that I wouldn't be cheating on Tim if I weren't participating. So I let them do what they wanted, and soon they got braver."

Beth bit her lip as she remembered. Linda found herself very excited and was fidgeting in her seat as Beth continued.

"The man on my left grabbed my shorts and started tugging them, letting me know he wanted them off. The shorts were too tight to slip off without moving. I couldn't seem to stop myself as I, without looking at anyone, lifted my ass enough for them to pull the shorts off. me"

"They tossed them to the side before grabbing my legs and spreading me wide open, holding my legs in their laps. I let them. They started sliding more fingers around and into my pussy."

Beth paused to take a drink. She noticed that Linda listened intently to her story and smiled as she continued.

"They each grabbed a hand and placed it on their laps as I got wetter. Then, without any thought, I stroked the outlines of their dicks. This continued for a few minutes before the men pulled down their pants, exposing their cocks."

"As I started jacking them off, one of the men behind me unbuttoned my blouse. I sat there as he pulled it to each side, exposing my breasts to everyone."

"I was on fire when he started pulling on my nipples and roughly playing with my tits. Several hands were groping me at this point, and I had the first of many orgasms."

Beth looked down at her hands. "The rest was a blur. They moved me around and took turns fucking me while I gave blowjobs to others. The last man to fuck me was a black man with a large cock hanging between his legs."

"He made me get on the dirty floor on my knees. I sucked him until he was wet enough before he turned me around and forced his dick into my ass."

Beth was blushing while admitting. "I don't know why I let him. No one has ever fucked me there, not even Tim."

"He fucked me until I had a massive orgasm. Then, while I was still cumming, he dumped a large load of cum into my ass."

"I collapsed on the floor for a few minutes as the guys floated away before I got dressed. I stopped in the restroom to clean up as much as possible before leaving the theater and going home."

"Did you tell Tim?" Linda asked, still trying to digest the story.

"Not yet. I don't want to hurt Tim, but based on how he involved that stranger, I don't know if he will mind either."

"Are you going back by yourself?"

"I don't know. I kind of wanted to experience what that woman had. It was amazing and scary at the same time."

Linda could see that Beth was nervous. It took her a second to realize why. "I won't tell anyone, Beth. But you must promise me that you won't go back alone. Anything could have happened to you."

Beth let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. "Thanks, Linda. I wanted someone to talk to but worried that you might think of me differently."

"You are my best friend, Beth. If you need someone to talk about this, I will listen and try hard not to judge. you"

"Thanks, Linda. That means a lot to me."

The server brought over the check, and since the conversation had died down, they paid and left.

On the way out, Beth glanced back at the server. "He thinks you're hot."

"Stop doing that!" Linda said, pushing Beth. Beth noticed that Linda had glanced back to see if the server was looking or not.

Their eyes met, and Linda looked away, leaving Beth chuckling as they walked outside.

Linda kept going over what Beth had told her and found herself excited as she drove home.

12