All Comments on 'Shy Wife's First Erotic Massage'

by derekouellette

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever notice it's always the "shy wife" who is seduced? What a waste, you could have submitted something worth reading for a first story. Unfortunately you pissed that opportunity away. Today must be shitty first story day, there seems to be a plethora of them.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 1 year ago

I liked the story. Don't listen to Anonymous who probably never wrote a story in his life and has become a critic. If you enjoy writing do it for yourself, post it, and if Anonymous doesn't like the content tell them to not read your stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course it's the shy wife who is seduced. Do you know many women? Do you understand the act of allowing oneself to be taken? Sure, there are a minority of women in the world who are sexually aggressive or even just freely willing to participate, but the majority need a stronger reason to give themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

derekouellettederekouelletteover 1 year agoAuthor

Well it's a true account. After publishing this account in the fb group of the resort where this happened and receiving over 300 very positive comments with many people encouraging me to post my account onto this site... the only thing "Pathetic" here is "Anonymous' winey little cry for attention. Move along little girl. Find yourself another reader to harass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True and un-embellished? Oh yeah right, fantasist.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Notice that the trolls are always nonymouses.Went to something similar half a world away in Asia.Wasn't a shy wife though.It was a hot wife rekindling the fire in a burned-out and damaged husband.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Loved it. Very lucky couple. Please continue….

CasyWoodsCasyWoodsover 1 year ago

Hot:), hoping for that follow-up you mentioned and would love to hear your lovely wife's version.!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Male masseuse must be on drugs

Franglais83Franglais836 months ago

Please note that the word masseuse is reserved for a lady who gives massages. The correct word for a man who does the same is masseur.

OhosuOhosuabout 2 months ago

Very erotic story and experience!! Would enjoy reading the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderekouellette@derekouellette
My wife and I recently had an Erotic Massage at Temptation Resort in Cancun. I reviewed our experience on their Facebook Page and amount the 300+ comments and 500+ engagements were many people suggesting I publish my experience on the Literotica website because they enjoyed th...