All Comments on 'Shy Wife's Revenge'

by SamUKmale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Slow down and tell the story. You rushed every part of this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Uncalled for revenge. He should have dumped right at the start.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

What a ridiculous story. What sort of man would put up with his wife going off and having sex/fucking another guy? Not just once but many, many times. Then allowing the cheating slut to control him like some submissive simp, cuck boy. Where was his backbone and self-respect? He allowed her to continue this and she then gets gang-banged... and cuck boy still does nothing! Divorce the slut immediately and hand in your man-card. You obviously don't need it.

SamUKmaleSamUKmale11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment - I believe you are right. This was my first attempt at telling my story. I do not intend to be a writer, and this is my only story. I will consider rewriting it with more detail and explanation. I was concerned that it could be boring.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horrible story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done for actually writing and submitting something, This is probably your fantasy, it is not everyone's idea of erotic, coming second in your own relationship is most people's idea of sad so expect a lot of negativity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The guy is a wimp. If you want a wife that plays be there to play with her.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The only redeeming feature of this story was that we met a woman having sex with many men in one evening. Would have been better if she had chosen the situation rather than being forced into it. Nothing wrong with a woman taking multiple partners, I just don't like it when she's forced to do so.

As her husband, I'd see nothing wrong with my wife choosing to fuck a number of blokes at a party, but I would stop anyone who forced her into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamUKmale@SamUKmale
Married male Encouraged my wife to go nude in public. She took a big cock boyfriend to put me in my place. Became a total prick teaser and was ashamed of what she had done.