Shylo Morra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm heading out," he said.

"Share a cab? Uber?"

I'm here with Todd and Tonya, and I'm sure that they'll make room for you, but we gotta go," he enticed me.

"Let me tell Jimmy," I told him, not wanting to do it, but feeling that I should.

I returned to the kitchen to find Jimmy fully involved with the same young lady, so I chickened out, and asked Sharon to let him know after I left.

Mike was willing to join me for a nightcap, but Todd needed to get Tonya home, something about a test or whatever, but I'm sure that Todd wanted to see those tits again!

"Do you have time to put me to sleep Mike," I asked him matter of factly.

"Yes, young one, I can help you shed the misery of your day, with a snuggle, but you better not fall asleep too fast, or I will spank you awake!" he teased.

"Better than the last time I was shocked awake," and I told him about my attack only six days ago.

He listened like a good friend, but we soon talked about better things, and our young minds noticed that we both wanted to fuck, so we did.

It was near 6 when I kissed Mike goodbye, and set my alarm.

I had no classes today, just a date with my pillow.

12