Shylo Morra Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What! I turned my focus on the young body next to me.

She was as cute as a button. A young button. A young, use to be into Goth, but not anymore, button.

"I would have to check your age, sister," I responded, and she reached back for her licence.

She had a card that was supposed to be displayed, with her smiling young face and her Uber i.d. and drivers license.

She was 19, but just barely. She was a full 5 years younger than me.

"Hi Simone, do you have a gf?" I asked as I always do.

"None that I answer to," she shocked me with the same reply that a Marine had given me just last week!

"What are your feeling on casual sex?" I continued with bated breath.

"You ask a lot of questions," she said, stealing glances at my body.

"I'm off shift after I deliver you to your door," and I'm wondering if you want some company," she spelled it out, impressing me with her candor.

"I would love to get to know you Simone," I replied, as my phone buzzed. I turned it off, and put it in my purse.

Simone was too young to drink, but pot was not legal anyway, so we stood at my door sharing a joint.

Soon we were sharing a kiss too.

Toke toke, kiss, kiss, pass.

"Excuse me ladies, is that marajuana you have there," resonated from a deep male chest.

Campus Police. Simone flicked off the burner, tossed the roach in her mouth and swallowed.

Very impressive, was my thought.

"Sorry Jim, she didn't know that I know you," I chuckled as I watched Simone relax. Very street smart. I only had that one joint, so without it, there would be no ticket, no strip search, and no 'blow job to get out of trouble'. Lol.

I said goodnight to my favorite security guy, and we headed inside.

"Sorry, I couldn't risk my license like that," she explained.

"You did exactly right, knowing only what you knew," I responded.

I wondered about the confidence of any 19 year old, so I let her be the aggressor.

She did not wait too long.

"You are beautiful," she purred and touched my knee, leaving her hand there.

Fuck my first thought, I grabbed her hand and pulled her in!

I'd been getting way too much cock lately, and I was hungry for the soft touch of any woman, but 19! I was tingling in anticipation for the fresh flesh of this kitten.

She was working on my buttons and zippers, so I reciprocated.

Her breasts were probably AA, with small nipples, and nibs.

As soon as she uncovered mine, she set into them with gusto.

I relaxed, and let her decide on the pace.

She nibbled, licked and sucked on my nipples for a long time before moving down to remove my thong.

"Nice and clean, are you a stripper," she asked, and looked up to my face.

"I am, ... but so much more," I replied.

Satisfied with my response, she dug right in.

I was only selfish for one orgasm.

Yes, it was a long hard one, but I felt like I deserved it.

I moved to kiss her, and taste myself on her lips.

She obviously enjoyed large breasts, so I found myself unable to focus on pleasing her, as she was devouring my nipples in little puppy nibbles, while rubbing her fingers inside my pussy.

"Please give me your sex, Simone," I cried.

She jumped across my body and settled her love canal down onto my eager mouth, without even pulling away from my dripping cunt for a second.

She tasted like pineapple, even deep inside her pussy. Rest assured, I checked it thoroughly.

"I love being sucked by older women," she said, "You are so giving."

I bit her clit enough to make her jump, and she laughed with such spirit.

I used my old muscles to flip her off, and found myself between her legs.

Three for the slit and one for the clit, was my preferred caress, and Simone was agreeing with every moan.

I brought my lips to her boyish nipples, sucking one into my mouth and pinching the nib with my teeth.

She came hard, almost violently, but I kept my mouth and hands in place as she jumped her hips up and down. She got a bit loud too. Loud enough that I was sure to get some comments tomorrow from my neighbours.

"Do you want a beer, or another smoke?" I asked, as we slipped into a snuggle.

"Joint please, if it's an option," she declared.

We threw on the minimum, and slipped outside for a puff.

Simone's idea of minimum was her skirt. I covered my tits too.

People walk right by my private entrance, on the way to the main door.

The ground floor of this dorm had four premium dorm rooms, with their own entrance, and I had one of them.

As people walked by, Simone would cover her chest with her hands if boys were there, but she just leaned back for the women.

I had to think that she was a true Lesbian, by her body language.

She was certainly a whirling dervish if I ever fucked one.

"Are there a lot of Lesbian strippers," Simone asked

"About one in three, I suppose," I answered, "about twice as many as you would expect."

"So you are a student, and a stripper?" she continued.

"Yes, I want to be a Sexual Therapist, so I will be going to school for at least 4 more years and I expect to strip, until then." I confided in her.

"No boys for you Simone," I asked.

"No I've never much liked it," she returned, "I tried it twice with boys I liked, and that wasn't as fun as eating pussy."

"I presume that there were boys that you did not like," I ventured.

"Oh, yes, they don't ask, they just take, and they only care about themselves," she concluded.

"So you make ends meet with driving," I asked.

"Yep, I flop with three other girls in a rent control shit hole," she expanded, "I'm looking for the right opportunity, but without more tit, I won't be stripping, and I damn sure won't hook."

"Your breasts look fine to me girl," I confirmed, "Nothing interesting in sales, or even modeling," I wondered.

"You're funny, modeling for boys clothing maybe," she said with a scowl.

"Let's go back inside, and I'll show you how much I appreciate your tits," I teased.

No further convincing was needed.

We licked and twirled our fingers in our wet zones, then moved to the scissor position.

With her limber torso she could pump up and down, with her labia on my mound, while both hands were on my breasts, pinching and rubbing and twisting and squeezing.

I moved my fingers, lightly strumming her nibs.

When I turned my hands over, and let my fingernails do the strumming, she shivered and started to moan.

I strummed on, patiently maintaining the pace.

The pitter patter of our pussy lips against each other was the only sound other than our moans.

Simone started to push out her breaths, as a climax approached.

Her eyes changed shape as I watched her being overcome by the pleasure.

"Oh my God!" she squealed and her moans turned to groans and then lots of loud Yeses! By the dozens.

Lights were coming on, but I would never stifle an orgasm. The noise made me nervous about the questions that I would field, but fuck them if they only got to sleep, and I got to make love!

I've been woken by the sounds of passion before, and it has never failed to send me on a quest for my own orgasm.

If we inspired more sex, than I could live with that.

She did not stay the night.

We exchanged numbers, and promised to hook up soon.


12