Shylo Morra Ch. 13

Story Info
Wedding sex, and the mile high club!
4k words
4.25
6.3k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

The Wedding of the Year

Andria was glowing like an angel. I was willing to bet that Jimmy was going to keep her pregnant as often as possible for the next 4 or 5 years. They would be great kids from an open and understanding family.

I would never want anyone to marry just because they are pregnant, but these two were just made for each other.

I had a new dress, conservative in coverage, but tight to the curve. I just had to have a dress, because I wanted the whole garter belt, stocking and lingerie thing for Jerry and I to enjoy.

I also had my bags packed, for suitcase living over the next month, and I had given myself a clothing allowance that would keep me out of the laundromat for a while too.

I only packed one bikini, planning on getting at least a half dozen wherever I rest my head.

I told Jerry that I need at least 10 orgasms per day, and at least an hour in someone's arms, just as a start. He said that he would do what he could, but that I should feel free to keep my wandering eyes open!

I reminded him that I like the ladies too, if he had any 'special friends' that he wanted to share with me.

I got to pick Jerry up at JFK. No free ride this time.

He only had his Dress Blues in a valise and a carry-on bag.

Jerry was the Best-man, of course so he would sit at the head table, without me, but I would be far from lonely, since I knew every member of the immediate family and all of their co-workers.

Bruno was there with the beautiful Mynx, though we would certainly call her Mini tonight. Sharon and Pam looked staggering in their black and white dresses! One was oddly checkered below the belt line, while the other was the reverse. Of course they both wore dresses. It would be a crime to cover any of those assets!

Carol had her man, and Colon brought his wife, whom I had yet to meet. Ben and Shannon were also in-the-house, though they could disappear into a bedroom at any moment. Shannon had promised to keep her tits covered until at least midnight, but I didn't expect Ben to keep his hands off of her for that long!

The Mother's both had handsome dates at their sides.

Sue Rodriguez was chaperoned by a retired Captain from the Baltimore PD. While Greta had a new man at her side, whom I planned to investigate ASAP.

The ceremony was traditional, with the exception of Greta walking her daughter down the aisle.

The boss had provided the limo, with the Gingerbread House carefully painted out for the celebration. Jerry and I had combined to give them their Caribbean honeymoon, but no one knew the details except for Jerry and me. Ben and Sharron had also provided the Honeymoon Suite at an unnamed place, rumored to be posh!

Jerry found out about this honeymoon escape in Tulum Mexico, from his First Lieutenant, a woman that recently got married, who claimed that it was the romantic experience of a lifetime.

Okay, it might have involved midgets and goldfish for all we knew, but we actually got a woman's perspective, which was a very good move!

Jerry told his brother about our present, months ago, so they didn't have to worry about that expense.

The co-workers combined to pay for the entertainment, and Colon found the perfect wedding host, and deejay. We even got to include some spa treatments that we expected Jimmy to really enjoy!

They made their vows, and brought to everyone a new affirmation that love would be the answer.

The first dance was very romantic, even though they had to stand 8 inches apart, thanks to the baby bump, but everyone loved that bump as much as we loved the two parents, so the romance was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Uncle Bob gave his favorite Nephew and Niece an apartment for a year, which would allow them to save for their own house! The gift was outlandish, but it demonstrated how important the family was in Jimmy's house too.

It all went by so fast, from the tear jerk ceremony, to the throwing of the bouquet!

I was hell bent to get those flowers, but so was Sharon and Pam, even though they claimed the equivalent to married status, they insisted on competing. Andria threw it high, and Sharon was certain to get the prize, until Pam took her legs out, and they fell in each other's arms. I was next, but then I spied a young girl that was not shy as she threw herself toward the treasure.

I must admit that I held back! Life was just so good, I couldn't take this morsel from the mouth of someone that might need it. Instead, I helped my friends to land, with dignity and without bruise, while a volunteer from the local shelter claimed the prize!

Violet was a special invite by Jimmy's mom, Sue, and she deserved a break when it came to finding good luck anywhere. She agreed to accompany Uncle Bob but she really got to enjoy the evening as a single person, who's husband forced her into a shelter, with their 5 year old daughter.

Sue wanted to show by example, how a loving family can support each other, and live a great life, even when the family had twists and turns like the Rodriguez Family.

Jerry had a chance to dance with Violet and his take away was an instant admiration. He learned about her beautiful kid, but she never brought up the man that sent her to the shelter.

I pulled her up to the dance floor a few times myself, and got her to sit with us, while Uncle Bob took up with the older family members.

We both enjoyed the conversation at many tables. I got to meet Colon's wife Gandia. She was native to Senegal. I guess that you only have to travel to New York to meet people from everywhere in the world.

Greta was accompanied by a friend of the family, who was in New York on business. He was quite handsome, although perhaps 10 years Greta's senior, Belgard Gormande was an entrepreneur who brought concepts to factories in China, and Vietnam and connected them to markets in Europe, and the U.S. He said that he was wrapping things up, and getting ready to settle down! I wasn't sure if Greta was more interested in world travel, or just getting to know this handsome man a little more.

Sue's escort was a hunk too. Keith didn't get flabby when he retired after only 30 years, most of which was in Baltimore's Safety Program. When he first started, he was going to schools and giving safety talks. Now they have metal detectors and rape counseling! It was time to get out, and Keith didn't hesitate. I had to wonder how that made you feel, to have the system go completely haywire on your watch! So many things out of your control, yet you have to make everyone safe, while maintaining their rights and freedoms.

Soon I forgot about everyone else, and concentrated on making our evening perfect. I had danced with this magnificent man, well past the point were I should have been fucking him, but decorum demanded that I carry on.

So we actually decided to end it a little bit early, and gave our kisses and best wishes to the beautiful new couple.

When we pulled into the Airport hotel, we were both tired, but not too tired...

As the door buzzed open, the Major lifted me into his arms, and carried me across the threshold, as if he was introducing a chapter in our lives!

He then began to undress me, while I found the music, and the bar!

I was making a screwdriver, while Jerry was smoothly releasing the clasp at the back of my dress. My black bra and panties drew a stark contrast to my white garter and tan stockings.

Jerry un-clipped the stockings, and took his time pushing my stockings down. Then he pushed the thong out of the way and stuck his tongue into my nest!

I just froze in the moment.

I climaxed while dreaming of the life that I could have with this wonderful man, but I knew, in that instant, that we would never be.

In the morning we agreed that we would enjoy the hell out of the next 30 days, but the Major was going to have a great family, while I was going on to other things. There's nothing like going to a wedding, to make you assess where you're going in life.

What a magnificent love machine some lucky woman was going to get! If I ever settle down, it will more likely be with a woman 10 years younger than me, who doesn't mind me fucking a man now and then. That would be a dozen years and many dozens of lovers in my future, if it ever happened.

The next day we had an early departure from JFK. The Major only had the same compact carry on luggage, and I followed the same protocol, expecting to buy whatever luggage I might need, as I bought bikinis and beach wraps. We upgraded early to first class, while Jerry sent a text to Jimmy that he would pay for the same upgrade for the new couple. Andria would appreciate the extra leg room, hot towels, and the pampering that came with the seats.

I should not have been surprised to find that the handsome Marine Major knew one of the hot stewardesses, but I gave her my best smile, and wondered what sweet treats the short uniform covered.

The Major was not in uniform, but soon we got a visit from the Captain, who also knew Jerry from serving together.

I had a chance to join the mile high club, and I wasn't going to let it get away.

"Captain, are we over a mile high," I asked.

"Yes dear, we will be for the next 90 minutes or so, why do you ask?

"Just wanted to be sure of the altitude, thank you," I responded and headed for the toilet.

I was wearing a short skirt, quite on purpose, and the thong could easily be brushed to one side, so... I sat back and put my heels up on the walls, and waited to see if the Major was as sharp as I hoped. Two minutes later I heard the lock click over and the door was opened wide, then quickly closed. Kim had opened the door for Jerry, and the entire first class section, the Captain and Jerry, got a solid view of my pussy, poised, and ready for penetration!

With the damage already done, I stayed in my shameful position as Jerry squeezed into the small toilet.

He was firmly inside of me within seconds, but he did not pound me. He found a comfortable position to slide it in and out, almost the entire length, gliding along and pressing into me instead of slapping at the bottom of each stroke. Then he pressed forward for a kiss and a twisting of our tongues. Jerry decided not to hold back, and picked up the pace, bringing more of a tap to the bottom of the stroke. He was really showing off how limber his hips and abdomen were, as the angle made him use some muscles that mere mortals seldom use.

I played with my own nipples, and openly enjoyed my complete domination, then slipped into my first orgasm. I was discrete, but not shy. Anyone paying attention would know what was going on, and the group of laughing people in first class probably brought more attention than normal. Jerry was much quieter with his release, but he probably had training in stealth fucking.

"What about a first for me Shylo," the wicked Marine asked, "I've been a member of the mile high for nearly a decade, but I've never done back door?" he proclaimed.

I sat him back on the seat, and squatted to bring his limp soldier back to life. We had taken our time in the shower that morning, but Jerry was a trooper, bringing himself back from play-doh to play-full in about 5 minutes. Concentrating on my hooters might have helped, but they were not doing anything anyway, so why not play with them.

With my thong pushed well over, I put my feet on Jerry's knees and sat back on his cock, slowly lowering myself and trusting him to find the right path.

In a tease, he thrust his cock up into my vagina, but it did have the added benefit of juicing him up a little extra. Again I pushed downwards, but this time there was no shenanigans, as he slipped slowly into the dark lands.

He was very gentle, but I had a lot more experience here than he did, so after the head was in I dropped down faster and used my own legs to fuck him, instead of the other way around.

Most people are not aware that the anus has its own glands to help things move more freely, and my relaxed efforts allowed mine to let Jerry slip inside of me until I bottomed out in his lap.

I reached back and engaged our mouths in an intimate embrace, then I started to work the cock with my anal sphincter.

This time Jerry let out a bit of a holler, and the bathroom door again popped open for a millisecond! One millisecond lasted so very long though, when your getting fucked up the ass.

Thankfully they were again teasing us, and they left us alone for the completion of the act. I probably could have found that elusive anal orgasm, but I was constantly on edge that the door would slam open again.

Jerry found it in himself to focus, and his hands on my breasts might have reminded him that he was fucking a beautiful woman. He gave a controlled sort of orgasm a short time later, allowing us to make a secret exit through the roof tiles!

No, just kidding. My James Bond had no escape plan, no parachute and no invisibility technology. We had to do the walk of shame, back to our seats. Everyone was applauding with their eyes and their smiles, so I felt a lot better right away.

Kim was super friendly for the rest of the trip. More than once I heard about the Major's completion of the "Triple Crown," leaving me no doubt that she had helped Jerry with at least one leg of that journey.

When we got to Panama I had already suggested that the crew might enjoy a party so Jerry suggested his apartment in a couple of hours and five of them were keen after learning about the rooftop pool. Jerry mentioned that he had an extra room and a couple couches if they were only doing an overnight, they could just flop with him. They were all doing a red-eye back to New York in 12 hours, so they were happy for the chance to party and still get some sleep.

Jerry was not beneath using his position to get a party up and running. I would soon learn that Jerry is always working as an Intelligence Officer in the United States Marines. As such he would follow a lead, whenever it appeared, and he would not hesitate to use his own time in pursuit of gaining important information in a foreign land.

A corporal was filling our sink with Corona, when I came out of the bedroom wearing my one and only bikini.

"The troops have arrived!" I announced. I had the pleasure of seeing the Corporal's double take, when he got an eyeful of me. I did not have much of my flesh covered with this light material, and I knew that it would be nearly see through in the water, but that was the idea. I hadn't expected to wear it while 20 other people were standing around. A few had seen me, while being fucked up the ass, so I think the shock element was long gone!

I didn't want to get in the way, so I headed for the pool upstairs.

The stairwell was open to the elements, so I should not have been surprised to see that the pot smokers had found the perfect spot, out of the wind, to share a joint. They hid it just for a second.

"I think that they consider marijuana to be the fifth food group down here, right next to vegetables and fruits," I explained.

They gave me a long hit, then I continued upstairs. "I think you can do that right next to the pool, but ask the Major first," I suggested.

The pool held our pilot, enjoying a mixed drink.

"Come sit with me Capy," I teased.

"I can not come out of the pool right now Shylo, and I think you know why!" he complained.

I dove into the pool, and came up right in front of our fly boy. Within seconds my nipples were broadcasting from their towers. Looking for admirers, my nibs scanned the horizon, innocently hunting for hungry mouths!

"Come on Captain Paul," you know I'm going to see it, and I promise to be kind. My swimsuit was now as see through as any fabric could be. My areolas popped, and I had not used any makeup. With no fur down below they still would need a little imagination, but the lips were puffy enough to stand out, and pink enough to show a little better.

"Do you need a hand Paul," I asked with real concern.

"Are you really an expert in sex Shylo," the worry eyed Captain asked me. "Cause I took a little blue pill two hours ago, in case, you know... but it popped to attention right away, and hasn't gone down since!" "I jumped in the pool, both to hide it and hoping the cold water would pop me out of it, but it hasn't worked yet."

I used my 'inside' voice to laugh, just for a second, then I got out of the pool and went to have a word with Kim.

"Hi Kim, we have a bit of an emergency and we need your help," I had her attention with my urgent voice. "Paul took some Viagra, and it gave him an erection, but it's been too long, so he needs someone to relieve him. Can you take care of that sister, I will get Jerry to look for a medical solution if the tried and true doesn't work."

Kim looked at me, confused, but then decided to go check out her Captain.

I found Jerry in the living room, dancing with two other Steward's that he would now know better.

"Sorry ladies, but Kim needs your help with the Captain, in the pool right away, and clothes are optional." I smiled and pointed the way.

"What's up Shylo? Somethings always UP with you!" he cried.

"Yes, Jerry, the Captain has a drug induced erection, and has to be relieved, or we will need medical help." I nearly shouted, but kept it quiet enough.

"I do have a number Shylo, should I call it?" Jerry was poised to act.

"It could be a pinched duct, and it will need to be fixed by a surgeon, or maybe they have other ways, but I don't know them!" I cursed with frustration.

Jerry made the call.

An hour later the girls had done their duty, and the problem was solving itself. The Doctor had a close look, to reinforce the need for our beloved Captain to have his balls checked at a clinic.

"These issues can identify a tumor, and could be the reason you need the blue pill in the first place.", the beautiful Doctor Gibson announced.

The Doctor was also a Colonel, and another Consulate member on loan to the Panama government from the U.S. Diplomatic Corp. She was at least 40, with a firm figure, and Demi Moore cheekbones.

"Ah, you must be the amazing Shylo, the one who knew enough to call me!" the Doctor proclaimed.

"I know just enough to be dangerous," I quipped.

"Well, you made a good call on this one young lady, on both counts," natural relief is the way to go, but sometimes that does not work, so it was a smart call."

"I'm sure that I've read it somewhere," I confessed. "If it involves sex, I've either read about it, done it, or both."

"Usually only people that make Pornography would be up on the side effects of Viagra, but I'm not judging..."

At that point I realized that the Doctor was putting me down! I wondered what brought her fangs out?

"I am a Psychology Student, with a concentration on Sexual Dysfunction, so yes, I probably did read about it," I responded, not really sure why I was explaining myself.

"Well, you look like a hooker Shylo," I hope you don't mind me being Frank!

"You do not look like a Frank, Doctor, but your attempt to insult me, is looking rather shallow, I think." "You could certainly make money on your back Doctor, but I did not assume you did so, just because you knew about the side effects of Viagra."

She stared me down for a while, and Jerry just looked at her, waiting for her glib response to my defense.

Finally she found her voice.

"Please pardon my manners, I jumped to a conclusion, based on how beautiful you are, Shylo." "I should have waited to make a sweeping statement like that, especially when I end up eating so much crow!"

"Forgiven, and forgotten Colonel, now lets get a drink and be friends," I suggested with a smile.

"Is this an official function Jerry, I smelled some pot, and I don't see any officers that I know..."

"Nope, totally off book, Sheryl, are you going to report me?" Jerry bravely challenged her.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers
12