Shylo Morra Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
234 Followers

"Not if there's any good weed here, I'm dry!"

"Well then, you will be happy that I called, if you relax for a while, I'll use my pipeline and get you a little something," Jerry responded then turned and pulled up his cell phone to put action to his words.

"That is a nice swimsuit Shylo, but did you know that it is totally see through," Sheryl suggested.

"I was a stripper in a different life, so I never feel like my body needs to be covered," I explained to my prudish friend.

"Well, us mere mortals can't follow that route Shylo, most of us are not that confident that we will be accepted," she claimed.

"You are absolutely right Doctor, but of course you are also wrong." "People don't lack great bodies, they lack great confidence, and that's more because they believe that others will put them down behind their backs."

"Why don't you slip out of that uniform girlfriend, and I'll tell you just how gorgeous you are!"

An hour later the Captain was again working on relieving his erection, which came back to life when Sheryl pulled out her firm breasts, and Shylo gave them a welcoming with her tongue.

The weed man showed up, without Jerry letting him in, but we did score some good pot.

Our new friend was now floating naked on a blowup toy, while smoking a joint that she had expertly rolled, while Captain Paul stayed in the water, and slowly gave himself another hand job, his female friends having taken to the spare room without him.

Jerry and I headed for our own bed. It had been a wild and crazy day!

2soon2no
2soon2no
234 Followers
12