All Comments on 'Sibbo Sexting'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
TheLoremasterTheLoremasterabout 5 years ago
Very well done

This was a very enjoyable read and the siblings were very cute together. The build-up was great and the payoff really satisfying. 5 stars.

colin23colin23about 5 years ago
Superb

As always with this author, this is in a different league from other contributors. The pacing is very well-judged and the dialogue is entirely convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read!

5 Stars, perfect story! Thank you, Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Banter filled

Superbly well written narrative.

A 5 page 5 star effort.

Fun too.

WW.

XarthXarthabout 5 years agoAuthor
Story commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/02/08/sibbo-sexting/

Some thoughts on the story are available at the above address. Thanks for reads, comments, and any other support. I appreciate it all.

-X

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
More you ask

Well Hell Yes...

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Very good

This story seemed somehow more inspired that the previous ones, I dunno more...just more.

Always thank you for your work and keep it up!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 5 years ago
Superb Story!

Xarth, you've crafted an incredibly well-written story! I wish that my writing ability was fractionally as good as yours. It's a complete, self contained tale that only makes the reader curious about their future. I can't imagine a sequel; one's not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely done!

I really enjoyed the entire story. Believable in every aspect.

RollinbonesRollinbonesabout 5 years ago

I really admire the way you give each character in your stories their own voice and maintain the integrity of their character in the narration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Totally awesome. You've given me another reason to come back to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent -5 stars

One of your best, thank you.

Spasmatic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you Xarth

You are a gift to this section of literature and the best along with "always..o". Please keep on writing. Your works are eagerly awaited and much appreciated.

HungedupdudeHungedupdudeabout 5 years ago
The best

Simply the best story i have read on literotica..keep it up

blksoldierblksoldierabout 5 years ago
wow

well written very engaging I am going to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Music pun

You could say she's, 'Brim full of Asher'

ace4869ace4869about 5 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story. 5 stars for sure.

kurinaxkurinaxabout 5 years ago
Good job

I always look forward to your new stories. You write the best sibcest stories in the internet. But don’t make us wait so long for the next one please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not bad

found it 2 a good read

Robinius1Robinius1about 5 years ago
Fabulous!

As I scrolled down the 'New' stories list I saw Xarth and knew a good story awaited. It was much more than good, and you have become my favorite author. I can't say enough about how good your writing is. It's the realistic dialog that I enjoy the most, along with the way you build the characters to make me care what happens to them.

You are the best author on Literotica, hands down. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More often please!

Your writing is wonderful and invites the imagination to become greatly engaged with the story! More stories and more often would be a delight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so good*****

will this continue?

will krista learn the truth?

more please !!!

_RD__RD_about 5 years ago
A step up

Well crafted sir - that one managed to cram an amazing amount of history in a very small wordcount, all while dealing with the protagonists' present; definitely felt like your writing shifted up another gear. Irrespective of content that was a pleasant example of wordsmithing. Maybe not the titling ;)

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilabout 5 years ago
The da Vinci of sisters screwing their brothers

God I love your sibling stories so much. The lyrical romanticism, the slow build up, the hot hot sex. Amazing. You are a beautiful person for gifting this to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
8LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read 8Letters, he's SO much better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

Really well written and heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

fuck the asshole saying 8letters, both are great. I love Xarths work, keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great.

You've done it again.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 5 years ago
8letters got shit on you, Xarth

I'm not saying 8letters isn't a good author with some good stories, because they are, but you're in a whole different league. Truly the da Vinci of sibcest, as some clever soul mentioned already.

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonabout 5 years ago
Agree with gold dust

8letters definitely ain't got shit on you

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago

Man, what a shit thing to do, to start dissing another author in someone else's comment section. So disrespectful to everyone involved. Just call that other idiot out, and be done with it. No need to start defending Xarth's honor by taking someone else down, he knows how much he's respected.

8letter's is a great author in his own right, and that's that.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 5 years ago
Have to agree ...

..., both Authors are good, both in my list of Favorites, but this story right here was one of the hottest I've read!

"Bad brother"? Ohh so bad sister! Delightfully bad, thank you very much! Damn!

Great to see a new one from you, Xarth. Thank you.

5 Stars, and an Instant Favorite!

Hightower43Hightower43about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Would like to see more of Asher & Vic to see if they continue with there relationship.

Keep up the good work!!!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08about 5 years ago
Sensationally Amazing!

This is clearly by far the very best story I have had the pleasure of reading. Your work is captavating and exceptional. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way. The story felt classy as it allows the characters to explore a taboo situation without making a mokery of the sensitive emotions. Thank you. I think you might be my new favorite author. Great job and keep on writing!

kmac99kmac99about 5 years ago
The Best

Simply the best. This story exceeds all other brother-sister stories I have had the pleasure of reading here thus far. Xarth's dialogue and inner monologues are without peer. His build up is tantalizing and his conclusions are so satisfying. Well done, Xarth! As always.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 5 years ago
Well done

I'm taking notes because you really know how to write a story. Over five pages I think I counted 3 typos. Excellent dialogue. Terrific use of the english language to build depth to the characters as well as the scenes. Vic's inner monologue is so natural. You've made her entirely real. I couldn't help but feel the same feelings she felt throughout this story. Hoping for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Really, amazingly well put together and written tale!! This might be your best yet, as another said, but I think I've thought that about a few of your other stories! Hehe.

At the end though, all I could think was 'he pulled out every time, all night long?!? Whaaaat??!' Oh. Hell. No. If big sister is shoving my naked cock up inside her tight little pussy, that's where I'm cumming! Heh. Hell, I'm already leaking up in her anyway, might as well do the job properly ;)

What I love about your stories mostly, well besides the actual story part, hehe, is that they end pretty naturally. Like it's just the end of a great day, and we'll pick up tomorrow! Sure, some just beg for another chapter, but you're not left hanging, so to speak.

Thanks again for a great time! Started this one laying in bed at night a week or two ago, finishing it now at ten in the morning, laying in bed under the warm covers of course! Wifey isn't here at the moment to get into mischief with, so a good story with a soft bed, warm blankets, reading to the background sounds of lawns being mown and a long train passing, echoing in the distance! Mmmm, could only be made better by the sounds of pouring rain while reading and the click of the front door unlocking as I finish!

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

One of the best written and most erotic stories I have read.

SENSATIONAL XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing hot!

ZeebrotherZeebrotheralmost 4 years ago

Good job...and beautifully written👌🏿

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can be continued

so many stories can be continued. Why don't you use the pregnant thing? It's so lovely when siblings having a child. I don't have a sister, But I wished. If I had we surely fell in love and had children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your best work

I have read several of your stories, and this is the most adult you have presented. One element I enjoyed was that it was not just a jerk-off tale. You had good character development for more than just sex. It is a good story, well told, and very well edited. Congratulations!

RaySunRaySunover 3 years ago
Masterpiece!

It was great how you would weave in & out of funny parts that made me laugh out loud ... and then POW! Back to the Super HOT action that had me glued to my screen.

5-Star Read, Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH...

Great dialogue and perceptive sibling interaction that slowly builds to a satisfying grand conclusion, like a Beethoven symphony. Definitely one of your very best. I can't help but wonder, is it autobiographical?

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33over 2 years ago

This was superbly written. I was thoroughly impressed with the awkwardness in the beginning and the vivid descriptions of Vic's love for Asher. Excellent the entire way. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully and naturally enticing with perfect realism and fantasy. Absolutely loved this. So well written.

PyronomiconPyronomiconover 2 years ago

I kinda eanted to see the roommate accidentally run into the mother or something and everything clicks into place for her .

But great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was great. Ngl, the teasing, the unsureness at first with his sister and ended up going wild. Perfect! Cherry in top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the banter between the two. I laughed aloud twice before the second page. It was also nice character building, not just comedy. It's good stuff.

The transition from friendly to sexual tension on page 2 was a little contrived-feeling, to me as a reader. Too abrupt, I think.

When Ash was talking about teasing himself but not really wanking, is this a thing some guys actually do? I never have.

The buildup on page 3 was amazing. My heartrate increased without any stimulation other than reading it. That's rare. It's also the only time I've ever NOT been annoyed by a "parents almost catch them" moment in a story.

The sex-scene's writing was... different. I mean good-different, not bad-different. I'm used to female-perspective sex scenes on this site reading like a man wrote them. This was different. If the author isn't female, then it's a convincing job of writing from the female perspective, as far as I can tell as a man.

I loved virtually everything about this story. 5 stars easy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So very hot loved it!!!!!😊

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! such a cute love story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great by Xarth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories