Sibling Bonding Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. You can sleep wherever you want. You're not taking either of my blankets though."

I sighed and had to resist the urge once again to check the time. All the clocks were nonfunctional, but I kept forgetting that. It was kind of annoying not to have a sense of how much time had passed. I was kind of worried that I might not be able to hold out long enough for the power to come back on and I'd have to sleep beside my sister. It was either that or try to scrounge enough clothes and bedding to keep myself warm through insulated body heat alone. Neither option sounded attractive to me.

I contemplated the idea of arguing that one of the blankets Chrissy had was mine, and that she didn't really have a claim over it. However, I knew that it would be an exercise in futility even without making the attempt.

"You know what?" Chrissy said.

"No, what?"

"We should have pillows down here."

"'Kay, well I went last time. It's your turn to get supplies."

"I made hot chocolate."

"And I did most of the work on the sandwiches. You just held the flashlight."

Chrissy shifted around until she was on her back. The light from the fire cast strange shadows across her face from that angle.

"I'll make you a deal," she said.

"What's the deal?"

"You go get the pillows, and I'll let you be the little spoon when we sleep."

"Fuck off."

I rose, wobbling a little from having sat for too long.

"Or you can be on the outside if you want. I'll let you choose, how's that?"

I ignored my sister until I got out of the room. She probably thought she was being funny, but I had a different view on the matter. It would have been really nice to have some kind of option as to where I slept, but other than the room we'd staked out the rest of the house was way too cold.

On the other hand, the way Chrissy was going she might well push me past the point of caring. It wasn't like I'd be the only one who'd be uncomfortable with the situation if I accidentally poked her with my cock during the night. I gave serious consideration to just spooning her like she wanted and pretending I didn't notice if and when I started getting hard. Unfortunately, that sort of thing could easily turn into a game of chicken and I wasn't sure that she'd back down first.

I returned to my sister a few minutes later after snagging the pillows off of her bed. I handed her one and took the other for myself, setting it beside me as I sat back down. Despite having been gone for only a short time, the fire's warmth was a welcome change from the chill of the rest of the house.

Chrissy positioned her pillow under her head and lay still for a bit. I was a little confused when she abruptly began squirming under the blanket that covered her. A moment later she pulled her pants out from underneath her blanket and set them aside.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Getting ready for bed." She paused for a second. "Getting ready to go to sleep anyway. I guess it's not really a bed."

She pulled her bra from under the blanket next, which went on top of her pants. I shook my head and tried not to show how much more nervous I was of the situation now that she was stripping down.

"And I here I thought you were cold," I said.

"I was, but the fire warmed me up. Besides, I don't know about you, but I'm not used to sleeping fully clothed. You aren't gonna sleep wearing your whole outfit, are you?"

"Maybe I am. Doesn't matter to you, does it?"

Chrissy was quiet for a couple minutes. I couldn't see her face, but I assumed she had simply dropped the conversation. For all I knew she might have decided to try and go to sleep.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, startling me slightly with her question.

"What?"

"You just seem kind of... touchy. Maybe that's not the right word. Something seems off though."

"No, I'm not mad at you. You're annoying at times, but it's not like I'm not used to that."

"Gee, thanks."

"Hey, don't take it personally. It comes with being a younger sibling as far as I can tell. There's nothing you can do about it."

"Does being the older sibling make you grumpy? Is that your excuse?"

"I'm not grumpy."

"If you say so."

I sighed and once again regretted my lack of options for sleeping arrangements. It looked like I might be in for a long night.

Despite my reluctance to remove clothing, I took my pants off before lying down next to Chrissy. It might keep her from bugging me about the issue any further, not to mention it would be far more comfortable. What with the fire and our shared body heat, I didn't think I'd need my pants on to stay warm.

I settled in on my back several inches away from my sister and shifted my pillow underneath my head. I grabbed the edge of the blanket we'd be sharing and tugged on it to try and cover myself. Chrissy resisted my efforts.

"You have to get closer," she said. "It won't reach otherwise."

I sighed louder this time, then scooted over until my body was almost touching hers. The blanket covered us both at that distance, but only just. It wasn't too late, I could still go get the one off of our parents' bed if I wanted. I kind of wished I'd just sucked it up earlier and grabbed it when I'd gotten the other two. The thought of venturing back into the cold part of the house seemed incredibly unappealing. Even my forced proximity to my sister wasn't enough motivation.

Just when I thought I was safe, Chrissy moved. She pushed herself toward me enough that her back was touching my arm. Apparently she'd decided that we hadn't been close enough yet.

"A little physical contact isn't gonna kill you," she said.

"But why take the chance," I muttered quietly enough that I wasn't sure if she heard me.

I tried my best to fall asleep. In all likelihood I probably tried too hard. I just wanted to wake up the next day with the power back on and everything back to normal. I failed miserably. I lay there for what seemed like hours staring up at the darkness of the ceiling, trying not to move too much lest I disturb my sister.

It was hard to tell when Chrissy fell asleep, or whether she might even still be awake. She hadn't changed position and still faced away from me, making it difficult to know what her status was at any point in time. All I had to go on was the slow rise and fall of her body as she breathed. It seemed calm and steady, but that didn't necessarily mean anything.

Eventually I had to face the fact that I wasn't going to get to sleep the way I was going. A lot of the problem was probably from being on the floor with only the limited padding of a blanket between me and it. If I was going to have any chance of rest I needed to stop worrying and allow myself to get as comfortable as possible.

I moved carefully, hoping that Chrissy was asleep as I rolled onto my side facing her. Embarrassing as it may have been to spoon my baby sister, I couldn't deny that the position held a certain temptation for me. It meant I could watch the fire over her shoulder, which was hypnotizing enough that it might help. I also couldn't deny that her warmth and softness was nice to snuggle up to.

As I wrapped my arm around Chrissy's waist, my heart started beating a little faster. That was kind of counter productive as far as my sleeping goals were concerned, but I was sure it would go away. I wasn't sure why I felt so nervous about getting caught. She'd been the one insisting on us sleeping together, and had been the one to suggest cuddling as well. It wasn't like I was doing anything she could object to.

After a couple minutes I began to relax. There had been no reaction from my sister, and I was getting more and more comfortable with being so close to her. Then her hand moved and came to rest on mine. I tensed up again instantly, but she didn't actually say anything and just cupped my hand in hers. It seemed more like an acceptance of my closeness than anything.

"Still awake, huh?" I said.

"Yeah. I was kinda drifting a little, but I can't seem to really get to sleep."

"Same."

"Of course, it probably doesn't help that we went to bed way earlier than normal. I think. Stupid clocks not working makes it hard to know."

"Yeah, I s'pose."

Chrissy squeezed my hand gently, but I wasn't sure what the gesture was meant to convey. I stayed silent since that seemed like a safe option.

"Tonight's not all bad though," she said. "I mean, it is kinda nice hanging out with you. We don't do it that often."

"What do you mean? We see each other all the time."

"Yeah, but we almost never actually hang out. You know; just us, killing time, no ulterior motives... it's nice. That's all."

"Well... there are far worse people out there to be trapped with for an evening. I'll give you that."

"Guess that's as good as I'm gonna get, huh?"

She squirmed back against me, pressing her body to mine a little more firmly. I wouldn't have minded, except that my cock had already been on the fence as to whether or not it wanted to get hard. Her butt wiggling against it was very much the opposite of helpful in that matter.

I pulled my hips back from Chrissy just enough to put a little space between us there. I tried to be inconspicuous about it, hoping the lack of contact in that one area wouldn't be noticeable. Unfortunately, I had no such luck. She pushed her butt toward me again, more forcefully this time. There was no way I'd keep my growing erection hidden if she didn't stop.

"Could you maybe... you know, scoot forward a bit?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," she said softly.

"What?"

"Don't make it weird. I'm pretty sure I know why you've been acting funny, and you don't need to worry so much about it."

"I... there's no way it's not gonna be weird. You know, assuming we're thinking of the same thing."

Chrissy sighed, then rolled in place onto her back. She turned her head to look at me, then shook her head slightly and rolled the rest of the way over so we were facing each other.

"Look," she said, "if I were behind you and my boobs were touching you, would that bother you?"

"Um... no, not 'bother' as such."

"It wouldn't freak you out to feel your sister's boobies?"

"No, but--"

"Do the math, dumbass. I don't want to have to spell it out for you."

We stared at each other for a moment. I was pretty sure I knew what she was getting at, but I wasn't quite certain.

"No complaining about me poking you later when you change your mind," I said quietly. "I'll have no sympathy."

"Deal," she said, a faint smirk barely evident on her lips in the dim, flickering light.

She rolled back over and I spooned up to her again. I was still kind of hesitant, especially since I was semi-hard at that point, but she truly didn't seem to mind feeling my cock against her butt. Maybe it really wasn't a big deal. It was always hard to know what people's reactions would be to an uninvited erection, partly because I did my best to never find out.

It took several minutes before I could begin to relax properly. I kept expecting Chrissy to change her mind and tell me to get away from her or something. Once I managed to settle in, it actually felt kind of nice; nicer than before I'd had an erection. Having something pressing against my cock always felt good, and a girl's butt was on a completely different level from most other options.

The main problem with the situation was that I was getting increasingly turned on. I didn't mean to, but my body didn't let me make the decision. My concern gradually shifted from my sister's comfort to my own. Usually I could just jerk off and be done with it, but that didn't seem like a great plan in this case. All I could do was hope my penis would settle down on its own.

"You're getting really hard," Chrissy whispered.

"Yeah, well... what did you expect?"

"I dunno. Didn't think about it too much. Is it gonna go away?"

"Maybe. I don't know yet."

She seemed to accept that, even if it wasn't much in the way of reassurance. I honestly wasn't sure what would happen if I ended up needing to get off. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.

Chrissy wiggled slightly, making me groan at the sudden, unexpected stimulation on my cock. She must have just been shifting her position, but for a second I thought she was grinding her butt against me on purpose. Crazy as the idea was, it wasn't actually as far from the realm of possibility as it should have been. It had been a weird evening so far, and the trend seemed to be continuing.

"Can you not move so much?" I asked.

"You want me to stay completely still?"

"Well... kind of, yeah."

She looked over her shoulder at me, then deliberately wiggled her butt again. She didn't even pretend to be apologetic about it.

"So you don't want me to do things like that?" she asked.

"You know very well what--"

I grabbed her hip as she started moving again. I couldn't keep her totally still, but it did limit her range of motion. Chrissy giggled softly as I tried to hold her still.

"Sorry," she said.

"No you're not."

"You're right, I'm not. I'm just messing around though. You know that, right?"

"I know. It's just...."

"Weird?"

"Yeah. That."

Chrissy stayed still for a few minutes. I kept my hands on her at first, but when she didn't move I gradually let my guard down. My lower arm had gotten pinned between us when I was trying to restrain her and the position was getting to be kind of painful. I adjusted my position in order to free my arm, and in the process managed to accidentally slide my cock between my sister's butt cheeks. Our underwear separated us, but it was still a highly inappropriate position to be in. She, of course, just laughed.

"Now who's being naughty?" she teased.

"Shut up. You know that wasn't on purpose."

"Seemed pretty deliberate to me."

"Shut up," I repeated.

She kept giggling, but at least she didn't say anything else. The way she was acting was beginning to bug me just enough to make me consider some ill-advised acts of retribution.

Chrissy fell silent for a moment, then burst into another fit of giggles just when I thought she was done. That was the point when I gave up on trying to play defensively, so to speak. I rocked my hips slightly, sliding my shaft along the cleft of her ass. She gasped and, thankfully, stopped laughing.

"Okay, that was definitely on purpose," she said.

"You think so?"

I repeated the motion, eliciting another gasp from my sister, albeit a much softer one. When I didn't stop after the third or fourth thrust, I was forced to admit to myself that it really wasn't all about trying to shut her up. It also felt really, really good.

I should have stopped on my own. Failing that, Chrissy should have stopped me. Neither of those things happened. I was grinding on my sister in an unequivocally sexual way and we were both just letting it happen. This was officially the weirdest night of my life.

Things got even weirder when I heard Chrissy moan. It wasn't very loud, and was more than likely involuntary on her part, but it was there. I wasn't the only one enjoying the illicit contact between us.

"Tell me to stop," I said.

She said nothing.

"Come on, Chrissy. Just... just say it."

"Don't worry so much," she whispered.

That wasn't what I wanted to hear from her. In fact, it was kind of the opposite of what I'd been hoping for. I wasn't as in control of myself as I should have been, and apparently I couldn't rely on her to make up for that. My arousal was killing my sense of rationality.

"We're gonna regret this tomorrow," I muttered, mostly to myself.

I pulled my underwear down and kicked it off my feet. Chrissy's panties were still on, but they'd been getting pushed between her butt cheeks by my cock and weren't covering as much of her as they usually would. As I kept grinding on her, my cock rubbed mostly against bare flesh.

It was difficult not to imagine what would happen if I took things even further. Part of me wanted to take my sister's panties off, maybe even strip her completely naked. Or at least see how far I could go before she put a stop to it. I needed a voice of reason and restraint, and if I couldn't get one I'd just have to keep going until something gave. Maybe Chrissy would step in, maybe I'd cum and regain control, or maybe there was some third option that hadn't occurred to me yet.

In the face of Chrissy's silent consent, I reached my hand to her chest and slowly eased my fingers over the curve of her breast. She sucked in air between her teeth at my touch, but still didn't make any real complaint. I was seriously beginning to think that she was giving me free reign to do whatever I wanted.

I alternated between her boobs, squeezing each gently through her t-shirt. They fit nicely in my palm, and were wonderfully soft to my touch. It was like they were made for me to play with. Once again I contemplated the merits of getting her naked. I knew her breasts would feel even better without her shirt in the way.

Chrissy had been keeping fairly still, but suddenly that changed. Her hips started rocking back against mine in barely perceptible movements that gradually became more forceful. I moaned into her shoulder as my cock received the benefits of both of our efforts.

Apparently still unsatisfied with how far things had gotten, she paused just long enough to pull her panties down. My shaft was left sliding against her bare ass. The physical and mental ramifications of that fact competed inside me for dominance, but it didn't really matter which one affected me more. I was using my little sister's half-naked body to get myself off. The details were about as significant as a handful of sand in the middle of the Sahara.

"This is so fucking wrong," I breathed, unable to stop myself from thrusting against her all the while.

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked.

"Yes," I grunted. "So close...."

Chrissy nodded. Her rhythm remained steady and she squeezed my cock between her ass cheeks a little without interrupting our movement. I was helpless to resist any of it at that point. All I could do was keep going until the very end.

I came hard, shooting my load onto my sister's butt, and getting some on myself in the process. There was so much more of it than when I jerked off by myself, and my cock just kept spurting more and more, making a mess of our lower bodies. She kept rocking gently back against me even after I was done until gradually falling still.

"Feels like my butt's all sticky now," she said.

"No kidding."

Chrissy wiped ineffectively at the cum with her fingers. When that didn't work, she grabbed her discarded pants and used one of the legs to clear most of the mess off of her butt. I watched the process with detached interest.

I was expecting myself to freak out or experience a massive wave of guilt at any moment. So far I was feeling calm enough, but there was no telling how long that would last.

"Do you really think you'll regret this?" Chrissy asked. "Or were you just saying that?"

I hesitated, finding myself unable to tell her that of course I'd regret it, and that she should too. That was more of a knee-jerk reaction to the situation than anything else. At that moment, I honestly wasn't sure how I'd feel about tomorrow, or a week later, or even in five minutes.

More important than any rational consideration, however, was the certainty that a poorly chosen answer would hurt Chrissy. I had to be delicate in my response, and possibly not entirely truthful depending on how the conversation went.

"Right now... I don't regret it," I said. "I should, but... I dunno, the guilt's just not there."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Hard to know. Ask me again when we get there. What about you?"

Chrissy shook her head. "I don't feel bad about it. Don't think I will later either."