All Comments on 'Sibling Desire: A Lifelong Affair'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No babies together?

Sad. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been better

Spoiled by the anul

colin23colin23over 4 years ago
Spellchecker strikes again

I was amused by the idea of Sherry wearing a turbine on her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Nice plot, good character development.

After seeing one readers complaint about "anul" I searched you story for "anul"

but could find none. Maybe that's because I have no idea what "anul" is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Roman numerals

XXIX, which is what was written down for the engraver, is 29.

She was about to be 19, which is XIX.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I thought it was a very good story and really thought the author paced it perfectly. 5 stars from me other then a few misspelled words I thought it was the perfect story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a good story

But still a huge disappointment as well. YES THEY COULD HAVE ENDED UP TOGETHER and had kids. So the end of the story really sucked 3 stars. 6 pages to read a crap ending.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

I liked the story, however, the epilogue was a disappointing end.

I've never put this in a comment before, but we have long time friends who are a brother and sister who have lived together as a married couple for over 40 years they have one, perfectly healthy son.

I find it frustrating to read sibling incest stories that end with the siblings having to live separate lives because of the belief that they cannot live together. Nothing is impossible as long as you are prepared to work at it.

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you to my technical and literary critics...

I do appreciate feedback and, as a writer, I have very thick skin. I am always trying to hone my craft, so please... feel free to offer any constructive criticism. Spelling and syntax errors aside, my patrons were pleased. As for "Johnny" and "Sherry", they are very real people who, still, to this day share a very special bond. I am privileged to be one of only three people in the world to know their story. I love both like family. To the critics who feel the story should have had a different ending... I agree. I wish it did too. But they have both been content to share their lives as they have seen fit. It may please some of you to know that they do plan to move in together this spring. Sherry has elected to take an early retirement and will be working as a CFO at Johnny's company. They remain happily engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story other then then pot being used. Bad ending, plus how does she have a period when it was stated she is on the "pill"??? Other then those things well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
REAL LIFE?

All of your Stories are about, Gay Males, except this one. As I read this I was wondering how you could write something so AWESOME. At the end I read your comment stating this was an actually Brother and Sister. Then it was a no-brainer how you could write this.

My wife, past away a few years ago, was on birth control pills. Those pills regulated her period monthly. She DID have a monthly period.

That same wife, I found out 15 years later into our marriage, had an incestuous relationship with her one brother, 3 total bothers, after she past away I did some research on incest and one article stated that if you look around your neighborhood, there is 70% of that community that has engaged in incest or has been unknowingly touched by incest. Percentage of incest is so much higher than gays and lesbians.

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous REAL LIFE,

Thank you for sharing that you are a widower. I am as well, and you have my deepest sympathy as it sounds like you had a long and great marriage. I hope you are filling that void constructively and are living enough for the both of you.

And, thank you for the compliment about my writing. Without acknowledging all the warts with this story (yes, I know there were some grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors geeze, you read something a thousand times and as soon as you hit the SEND button, all of your mistakes become glaring. lol),

I do appreciate you backing me up on the fact that, yes, women on the pill do still have periods.

I have to question whether incest rates are higher than that of gays and lesbians because of the simple fact that many gays and lesbians can trace their first sexual encounters to incestuous relationships – some voluntary, others not. So, the data lines tend to get blurred in cases where both have occurred.

So what about this story made you think it was a no-brainer? And, yes, I do write mostly about my bi experiences, which, for the most part are based on true life experiences (I change the names, and time and place settings accordingly.)

For the truth behind this story, you can email me at jjourneyman101.com or you can contact me through this site.

I don’t know how finding out about your wife’s incestuous relationship affected your marriage, but I am curious to know how you dealt with it and what your reaction was? My sister and I have both confronted that during our marriages and other relationships as well.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
I'm sure

this story isn't all true. If it was, there would be a chance someone would figure it out who they were and spill the beans. Albeit a small chance. In these circumstances of incest and love, no one wants a sad ending. A 2 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW after all that

it just died at the end 2 stars for wasting my time...

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

What a quick and sad ending...why couldn't they find a way? Extend the fantasy...3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They could’ve moved across the country and lived as husband and wife, no one would know. Loved the story until the end. They should’ve been able to be together and live together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice build up to them having sex for the first time until you had it become a “wham bam thank you ma’am” scene in the shower. I was hugely disappointed you did not take her to bed, incorporate plenty of foreplay before fucking her tight pussy for their first time.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

It was all good until the talk about having sex with others at the end। Just ruined the story

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

This was easily a five star story...right up to the point where you just had to bring narcotics into it. That totally ruined it for me. I also was disappointed that you never gave us a reveal on the porn watching incident with her female bisexual friend. Did they or didn't they? The ending totally sucked too. I would have been happier with them married to the people in the serious relationships that you mentioned than what you eventually did. You left them sneaking around for the rest of their lives.

So many things wrong with the story that I gave you 1/5. Better luck next time.

dezzirabledezzirableabout 1 year ago

This is so very well written, HOT HOT HOT!!! I would like to give it 10 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...