Sibling Discoveries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of all that, she found it odd that he had come outside to sit next to her and say nothing. That was a little weird even for Bobby. She removed her headset and clicked the off button on her Walkman. "Glad to see you out of your room. It's a nice evening out here."

He turned to look at her, nodded his head, and then resumed staring straight at the pool. It was then that Sarah definitely knew something was up with him and her curiosity was peaked.

After several minutes of silence waiting for Bobby to speak, she was about to put the headset back on and press play but hesitated. He clearly had something on his mind. He had "that look." She had seen in many times over the years but most especially during the last couple of weeks. It was a pensive stare as he repeatedly chewed on his bottom lip, like he was scratching an itch. It was amazing to her that she could know him so well. "Bobby," she asked tentatively.

He turned his head to look at her, and when he did his eyes slowly scanned across her body where there was plenty of flesh for him to size up. "Mmm..." he finally mumbled in a distracted way.

Sarah watched him, loving the way he looked at her body. She wanted him to look and allowed him the time necessary to examine her. His eyes methodically took in every curve - every exposed part was under his careful surveillance. Finally, she asked, "Did you want something?"

Holy shit, he thought. There's a goddamn loaded question. He opened his mouth to speak but as soon as he did he couldn't think of anything to say. Why did I come out here, he pondered. "Umm...no. I mean..." He looked up at her face as his heart raced inside him. Jesus, she's beautiful, he thought. He swallowed hard. "Sarah?"

She had scooted up into a sitting position to face him. It looked as though he had something troubling on his mind, and she immediately assumed it had something to do with their parents. It usually always did. "Yes?"

After a very long, awkward silence between them when they just stared at each other, Bobby finally found his voice. "Umm...there's pizza in the kitchen." He exhaled and slumped in his seat, reverting his eyes back toward the pool.

Tilting her head sideways to look at him in an almost playful way, hoping he would turn his face around, she simply replied, "Ok." After another long pause, she continued. "Thank you."

"Mmm..." was his only response as he kept still in his seat.

"Was there anything else?" she inquired. Sarah wanted him to speak his mind but was unsure how to get him to do that. In spite of how close they had become, in another way Bobby seemed more closed off than ever before. She got up and went to sit next to him on the other lounge chair. When he sat up straight and turned to look at her, Sarah placed a hand on his right knee. "Talk to me Bobby," she said softly. "Please?"

This seemed to break whatever spell he was under and a slight smile creased his lips. Looking into her eyes, lost in their deep brown color, Bobby relaxed and knew exactly what he wanted to ask her - what he desperately wanted to talk about. "Do you..." he started, then paused. Swallowing hard, he exhaled a final time, determined to proceed and be done with it. "Do you ever think about what we did a couple weeks ago?"

Ah, I should have known, Sarah told herself. She tried to keep her composure, wanting to hide her nervousness and obvious excitement. "Oh," she finally answered, feigning mild surprise. "Umm...well...yeah. A little."

Bobby gave her a hard stare. "You do?" He was a bit surprised but more relieved than anything. He had assumed it was something only he had been thinking about and was pleased to know otherwise.

"Sure. I mean...sometimes. Why?" She was doing her best to remain aloof but inside her stomach was tied in knots and her pussy was getting wet. She didn't want to admit just how often she thought about that night.

He drew in a long breath and licked his lips. "Just curious."

"Do you think about it?" She certainly knew the answer to this question before she asked it but was curious about the direction this conversation was headed. It was obvious that Bobby was a little uncomfortable and embarrassed, but she had to admit he looked so cute that way. He was flushed, making his facial features stand out more than usual.

"Ummm...yeah. I do." He returned his gaze to the pool, unable to look at his stepsister. "It was...fun." He practically whispered this last part.

A smile slowly spread across Sarah's face. "Yes it was. And you didn't even want to do it!" She tilted her head while staring at him again, and this time he turned to face her. He giggled slightly in spite of himself, slowly nodding his head in agreement. "You know," she continued, "What we did was ok. We didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah - I know." He moved closer to Sarah on the lounge chair so their legs were touching and looked directly at her. "It's just...well...I think about it all the time. I can't seem to get it out of my mind. I can't help it. I'm sorry." He hung his head in defeat and looked at the paved patio.

Sarah was at once both flattered and excited. She reached out and took her stepbrother by the hands, giving them both a little squeeze. "There's no need to apologize Bobby. Truthfully...I think about it all the time too," she admitted as her face became flushed. As long as he was being honest about things she might as well too.

For a moment, they held hands and stared at one another as an uncomfortable silence covered them like an invisible shroud. They seemed lost in each other's eyes.

Finally, Bobby spoke up. He was direct and blunt. He figured he might as well be. If she was thinking about it too, and it wasn't just something he was preoccupied with, then he had nothing to lose. It was his turn to squeeze their hands. "I'm just going to come out and say this." He took a deep breath and paused before continuing. "I keep thinking about you...what you looked like. And...well...I really want to see you naked."

There, it was out. If she rejected him he would deal with that later. If she didn't reject him, at the very least he might get the chance to see his stepsister nude. Bobby returned his focus to the pool, its water gently moving from a light breeze in the still of the Texas evening. He couldn't bear to look at her, afraid of what he might see.

Sarah didn't answer at first and the silence was deafening. She didn't know what to say. Honestly, she wanted to see him naked too. His was the only penis she had ever seen or touched and she wanted a repeat performance. On the other hand, their relationship had just finally gotten to a point where they were nice to each other and enjoyed being together. She didn't want to ruin that.

Seconds turned to minutes as they remained seated next to each other holding hands. They had become so comfortable together, a fact that hadn't escaped either one of them. But Bobby still couldn't bring himself to look at her. He wanted to, but somehow he just couldn't seem to do it.

Then, Sarah reached out with a hand and turned his face toward her. She smiled at him. A beautiful loving, knowing smile that practically melted Bobby's heart. She spoke to him very softly. "Ok. I'll show you." His eyes bulged out at her but she continued. "I'll show you what I look like naked but...but I want to see you naked too."

Bobby thought his ears had deceived him. He had half expected her to get mad or reject him outright, but she hadn't. Now he was paralyzed for a different reason and he couldn't think of anything to say except, "Ok"

Biting the inside of her lip, Sarah slowly stood up and gently tugged at his hands while motioning with her head for him to come along. Bobby looked into her beautiful eyes, his heart pounding inside his chest, and was unable to move. His stiffened cock didn't help either.

She tugged at him for the second time, quietly encouraging him. "Come on, Bobby."

He rose from the lounge chair and they began walking cautiously toward the house as Sarah held onto one of his hands to guide him along.

She slid the outside doors open as quietly as possible, but there was no need for discretion as Ella was in the large living room watching MTV on full volume. Madonna was crooning about being "Crazy for You" while Ella was lying on the couch with her head facing the opposite direction from where her stepsiblings had emerged.

Proceeding up the stairs without fear of detection from their sister, Sarah and Bobby continued to hold hands until they came to the second landing. She turned to look at him and spoke softly. "Go to your room. I'll be right there, ok?"

He nodded, then walked down the hall and into his room. He was closing the door behind him as Sarah went into her bedroom across the hall. Bobby didn't know what to do so he sat on his bed and put his hands in his lap to wait. He was sure his heart had never beat faster in his life. He took some deep breaths hoping that would calm him down a little.

Shortly, there was a quiet rap on the door. Just as Bobby stood to open it, Sarah turned the knob and walked in. She closed the door behind her and locked it, then turned to face him. She was wearing a white bathrobe that was tied shut around her waist.

Bobby backed up and sat on the edge of his bed as Sarah made her way into the room and stood before him. He couldn't look at her, so he lowered his gaze to stare at her cute little feet. Her toenails were painted a deep red that he found very attractive. Jesus, he thought, she's beautiful all over. He had never been this turned on - and he had never been this nervous.

Sarah could tell he was anxious - it was exceedingly obvious. His body was even shaking slightly. She was tense and nervous as well, but also determined to see things through. Now that they had started it, there was no backing out. That would only make things awkward and uncomfortable for both of them, and she didn't want to go back to that.

"It's ok Bobby," she spoke quietly, hoping to put him at ease. "I want this too. It'll be fun. In fact, I want you to see me naked. Nobody's ever seen me naked. Well, except Ella but she doesn't really count."

When he looked up at her, Sarah took one step back and loosened the strap around her bathrobe. They stared at each other a moment or two before she smiled and opened up the robe for him to see her. She let the bathrobe drop to the floor to stand before him completely naked.

Bobby exhaled loudly. His stepsister's beauty literally took his breath away as his eyes moved rapidly over her naked frame. From the top of Sarah's head and her long brown hair to her chest where lovely tear-shaped breasts stood out in front of her. Two hard and very long nipples poked out at the ends. Beneath, a flat stomach led down to thick, black pubic hair shaped in a fluffy triangle. Slender legs led down to her bare feet and those ruby red nails. It all looked amazing to him. Every fucking inch of her. In fact, he had never seen anything so gorgeous and he could feel his dick pulsing inside his shorts.

Watching him as his eyes took in her fully nude body Sarah displayed a sly smile. She couldn't help it. While a couple guys had seen her tits - including Bobby - he was the first guy to ever see her fully naked. She let him take his time - she loved the look on his face and how he methodically scanned every single inch of her body. She could almost feel his eyes as they bore into her skin. After some time, when he failed to say anything, Sarah had to inquire.

"Well?" she whispered.

"Well?" he answered back automatically, all his attention complete diverted.

She watched him a little longer, then asked, "Am I pretty?"

Instantly, he thought, Pretty? That's funny. That had been the same word she used to describe his penis when she first saw it. That had struck him as odd then - it still did, as a matter of fact. Staring at her nice tits, Bobby slowly shook his head. "No."

Sarah's mouth flew open in shock as tears suddenly welled up in her eyes. She didn't know what to do, she was completely paralyzed. Had her stepbrother been playing with her this whole time? Taking advantage of her? Had he wanted to see her naked just so he could insult her or make fun of her? Sarah covered her body as best she could as her bottom lip started to quiver. She was beyond embarrassed and bent down to retrieve her robe.

Bobby stood up from the bed quickly and came toward her, placing a hand on her bare shoulder. "You're not pretty, Sarah. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She looked up to see him smiling broadly at her. "You're absolutely gorgeous," he continued. "Every part of you."

Placing both hands on Sarah's bare shoulders her tears changed from sadness to joy and a large smile radiated out to him. As a single teardrop rolled down her cheek, Bobby wiped it away with his thumb while looking into her eyes.

She moved into him and wrapped her arms around his body, tilting her head upwards toward his as they kissed. It was passionate yet tender. His hands roamed down her bare back as hers pulled him into a tight embrace. Their faces locked together, tongues tickling each other inside their mouths. Lips moved slowly as they responded to one another and their excitement grew.

After several minutes, the kissing ended but they remained in each other's arms.

"That was nice," she whispered into his ear before kissing it. "I really like kissing you."

Bobby exhaled, letting his hands drop down to squeeze her ass cheeks. "It was incredible." When it came to kissing, he was just as much a novice as everything else and yet it amazed him that somehow, despite the lack of knowledge or experience, their kissing was spectacular. They each responded perfectly to the other.

Pulling her head away, she looked at him. "Can I see you now?"

He nodded his head vigorously. "Hell, yeah."

They separated and Sarah swiveled around to sit on the bed before him, her perfectly sculpted tits bouncing slightly from her movements. Now that she was naked she intended to stay that way.

Bobby pulled off his shirt to expose his slim, flat chest, then unzipped his shorts and let them slide down his legs before stepping out of them. His boner was tenting inside and Sarah grew eager to see it. He was already barefoot, so he yanked down his boxers. When he did, Bobby's cock swung up and out to salute her.

Sarah's eyes widened as she inhaled sharply. She surveyed his body - from his toes and up his hairy legs to rest on the pulsing hard dick that was surrounded in curly black pubes of its own. Two nicely shaped testicles dangled below as blood poured into his stiff member. Further up, her eyes rested on his abdomen and smooth chest where a few light wisps of hair were beginning to develop. His hard nipples poked out and she could see the vein in his neck beating to the rhythm of his heart.

They both remained rooted in place. Sarah sitting on his bed and Bobby standing before her while their eyes continued exploring each other's naked body. Sarah bit her bottom lip and marveled at his rigid dick as it pulsed up and down in front of her, almost like it was gently waving at her - beckoning her to come closer. She licked her lips and breathed out heavily.

"Touch it." She spoke softly, her eyes never moving from their fixed stare at his hard cock. "Let me watch you play with it."

He quickly took his full member in his right hand and slowly jerked it for her as Sarah's eyes grew even wider. Spreading his legs just slightly, Bobby quickened his movements as his two balls bounced around beneath him. He had always enjoyed masturbating - who didn't? But, to stroke himself in front of his stepsister took things to a whole other level and he could feel blood pumping throughout his body.

"God - that's so fucking cool." Sarah was on the edge of the bed, her face out in front of her to inspect everything from a closer perspective. She was incredibly turned on. Unable to wait for anything more, she stood up and came to him.

Once again, they wrapped their arms around each other as their naked bodies melded together. The warmth from their bodies growing more heated by the second.

Bobby loved the fell of his stepsister in his arms - her warm, soft body against him had to be one of the greatest feelings in the world. He ran his hands down her smooth back and came to rest on her tight ass once again. "God, you feel so good."

"Hmmm...you do too," she quietly responded. Her hands were doing their own roaming and caressing over his bare skin while she kissed and sucked on his neck. The faint smell of soap, or shampoo, or cologne - whatever it was - was driving her wild.

Two nude bodies locked together, Bobby's heart was in overdrive and pounding so loud in his ears he could hardly hear anything else. Sarah's mouth moved up from his neck to kiss his cheek before her lips met his again. This time, it was urgent and wanting for something more. Electricity seemed to course through both their bodies and their hands grew more exploratory.

Bobby's hard cock was pressed against his sister's abdomen as her shapely tits pushed into his chest. Neither one of them had ever been this turned on or excited in their lives. Of course, neither of them had ever been in this situation before - but the expectation of what lay ahead made them each lightheaded.

As their fervent kissing continued Sarah practically went weak in his arms. She could hardly speak. "Oh Bobby..." she gasped.

Predictably, for both Bobby and Sarah, it no longer matter that they were stepsiblings. Her mother - his father - same house - who fucking cares? These were two, attractive eighteen-year-old adolescents discovering the magnetism of each other's bodies and the powerful allure of sex for the first time. Nothing else mattered. Everything else was secondary and, quite honestly, irrelevant.

He slid his hands down the sides of her naked body as she caressed his arms and chest. "I want to touch you all over."

"You can touch me anywhere you want Bobby." They continued kissing, more urgently now as the realization that they both wanted something more than seeing each other naked became obvious.

Shortly, Sarah separated her body from his and took a step backwards to stand before him. "I want you to touch me Bobby. Touch me all over." He froze. This would definitely be more than just looking at each other naked or kissing. She nodded at him. "It's ok. I want you to."

Bobby reached out and cupped her breasts, a naturally perfect fit in his palms and Sarah moaned softly. Her breasts were smooth and soft - tender orbs that were still somewhat firm. His breathing quickened and Bobby found it almost difficult to swallow. This was the most erotic moment of his life.

At the same time, Sarah took hold of his stiff penis - squeezing its hardness in her hand and loving it. She could feel the blood pumping into it and looked down to see the tip already a shade of dark red. She stroked it gently, causing Bobby to throw his head back and huff out loud while his hands remained fixed to her tits as he caressed them.

"Does that feel good Bobby?" Sarah was looking right at him, watching his reaction as she stroked him.

"Yessss..." he sighed. Her hand on his stiff member was so smooth...and so different from his.

"Am I doing it right?" Sarah had only touched one penis in her life, and that had been his just a couple weeks ago. This was the first time doing anything else and she wanted to be sure she was doing it correctly.

He lowered his head and stared at her. "Yes." He smiled at her. She bit her lower lip in response before displaying a wide smile of her own as her hand keep busy pulling on him.

He lowered his head into the nape of Sarah's neck as she jerked him, smelling her perfume. It was intoxicating - merely one of multiple sensations that were penetrating his body at the moment - infiltrating every one of his senses.