Sibling Discoveries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she gasped. "Oh...please...stop. Ella...will hear...us. Puh...lease?!?!" Sarah was having difficulty breathing and Bobby stopped immediately. Yet, she wasn't angry at him - far from it. With every passing minute they were growing closer together, creating a bond that would prove unshakeable in the future.

He began the same way she had, kissing her lips before moving his mouth over her face and down her neck to suck softly. Sarah's breathing in his ear was incredibly erotic and a huge turn on, especially when she cooed quietly in response to his mouth and tongue.

"Oh Bobby...mmmm...," she called out peacefully. "That feels so good."

As his mouth worked its way to her chest, he played with one breast while sucking on the other. He straddled her naked body in the same way she had, pushing her tits together to take turns sucking on them. "My God, Sarah," he said. "Your nipples are so long. I...I could floss my teeth with these things."

She laughed out loud causing her tummy to jiggle underneath Bobby's ass while he kept a firm hold of her breasts and continued to fondle them.

Just then Foreigner came on the radio singing, "I Want to Know What Love Is." The song and its meaning wasn't lost on either of them, and they listening to it while smiling at each other. Sarah ran her hands up and down over Bobby's arms as he remained on top of her playing with her breasts.

Halfway through the song Bobby leaned down over her and they shared a long, loving kiss. His boner pressed into her and she reached around to take a firm hold of his ass.

When the song ended, he resumed his inspection of Sarah's naked body - moving down her stomach until his mouth came to rest on her pubic bush. Acting instinctively, she opened her legs to give Bobby a close look at her glistening pussy and his eyes focused on it like a laser.

Nothing he had seen in any girlie magazine was like the real thing before him now. He kissed her pussy lips and smelled her musky scent as Sarah squirmed slightly. Rubbing her labia, he continued to kiss all around and gave a little lick inside her pussy while his stepsister moaned with pleasure.

Gliding his mouth down one leg, then the other, Bobby kissed the bottom of Sarah's feet and sucked on each of her painted toes as she lay before him in all her splendid nudity watching him.

He winked and motioned for her to turn over, which she immediately did. Her lovely bubble-butt took center stage and he spent a couple moments just marveling at her naked body from the back. Everything he saw, everything he touched, everything he kissed...it was all fabulous. It was like Christmas, staring at all your new toys and not knowing which one to play with first.

Slowly, carefully he moved back up her body kissing the backs of her legs before spreading them. Grabbing her ass, he pulled it apart to stare at her tiny, puckered asshole, then kissed each cheek. "Don't say I never kissed your ass," he said and they both giggled.

He finished his inspection and lay on top of her. His rigid cock nestled in the crack of her ass and his face got buried in her long hair while he nibbled on her ear. She slowly moved her body underneath him, feeling his stiffness and getting excited all over again.

Sarah rolled over so that her brother could lay beside her. For the longest time they just lay there staring at each other, smiling. The realization of everything they had done together flooded their brains. Bobby reached out and brushed hair out of his stepsister's face just as "One More Night" by Phil Collins came on the radio causing him to chuckle quietly.

"All these songs seem to have much more meaning than they did before," he said quietly as Sarah looked at him and grinned.

Her insides were a knot of emotion, more than she could handle or know what to do with. "True." She ran a soft hand over the side of his face. "I had a lot of fun Bobby."

He kissed the top of her head and the sweet smell of strawberry shampoo wafted into his nostrils. "I did too." Clutching her closer he continued. "I just wanted to see you naked. I...I never thought..." He couldn't finish and he didn't have to.

"I know," she interrupted. "Me too." She was at a loss for words herself.

Soon they were snuggled against each other as he lay on his back and she curled her body into his. She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapped her right leg between his and placed a hand on his hard dick. It wasn't long before they both fell asleep, the last notes of another song coming to an end.

It was sometime later when Ella finally came up the stairs. It had been hours since she had last seen or heard from either of her siblings and she had assumed they had gone to bed. But when she walked into her room she was startled to find her sister's bed empty.

Wandering back downstairs, Ella made a broad sweep through every room in the house - including the large living area above the garage. There was no sign of anyone. Of course, her parents were still out at the country club as was their custom lately. But, where the fuck were Bobby and Sarah?

With all other options eliminated, she proceeded to the second floor once again. She tried to open Bobby's door but it was locked. She softly tapped on it. "Bobby?" she whispered. When she got no answer, Ella went down the hall to the closet.

There was a laundry basket inside and multiples shelves where an assortment of sheets and towels were stored. Hanging from a long, thin nail on the left-hand side was a flat master key that opened any room in the house. It was purely for emergencies only. As far as Ella was concerned, this was an emergency and she need Bobby's help.

Inserting the key into the round hole in the door knob, she pushed slowly until there was the familiar click signaling it had unlocked. She quietly opened the door and peaked her head in.

A faint yellow shimmer from a lamp on top of Bobby's desk in the corner cast a dim glow about the room and the sound of music faded out in the background.

As her eyes slowly adjusted, Ella could make out two distinct shapes laying together in bed and her mouth opened in surprise. Who was in Bobby's bed with him? She hadn't seen anybody come in the house - and, to her knowledge, he had never snuck a girl in before. She was both amazed and stupefied. No wonder his door had been locked.

At any rate, she still hadn't located her sister. As Ella started to shut the door, she glanced once more at the bed and her heart jumped. Her eyes had adjusted substantially now and if she had been amazed before at the thought of some unknown girl in her brother's bed, she was completely beside herself after recognizing it was her own sister!

Sarah lay curled against Bobby's bare chest, her face nestled against his. Her sister's shoulders were also bare, her right arm sloped over his stomach. Try as she might, Ella's mind couldn't quite register what she was looking at. Why were her siblings in bed together? And why did it look like Sarah had no clothes on?

Ella stood rigid as uncertain thoughts flooded her head causing suspicions to intensify. She ambled into the room, walking silently around to the side of the bed. There, she could clearly see that Sarah was topless - her breasts touching Bobby's side.

For the second time, Ella's mouth flew open in shock and she was rendered immobile. None of this made any sense to her. There was no reason or justification for what she was looking at. Just then, Bobby turned sideways away from Ella and toward the wall, and this prompted Sarah to roll over on her side as well. He stretched an arm around Sarah and pulled her into him so they were spooning.

Ella was apoplectic. What the fuck were they doing in bed together? Why were they cuddling? Nothing made any sense to her and she was about to wake them up. Somebody needed to explain things. She stepped forward, resting her legs against the side of the bed, and stopped. Maybe it was all some kind of misunderstanding.

She slowly and carefully lifted the side of the bedsheet. To her absolute shock, she saw the back of Bobby's completely naked body and immediately brought a hand to her mouth to cover any noise that might escape. Lifting the sheet further, Ella could see both of their naked figures lying together in bed.

Like an animal trapped in quicksand, Ella's legs moved like two heavy weights. Somehow, despite her complete wonder about what she had seen, she quietly slipped from the room. The door was closed and locked, the key returned to its rightful place. Ella returned to her room to sit in dark silence.

A thousand thoughts raced through her mind and she didn't know what to do with any of them. Should she tell their mother? Should she talk to Sarah? Or Bobby? Or both? And what the hell were they doing in bed together naked? Surely they hadn't done anything, right? None of it made any sense. Ella's mind was a jumbled mess.

She lay back on her bed lost in thought, her mind searching for some kind of understanding or recognition but that was like trying to catch rain with a sieve. It was a long time before sleep came and her mind went dark.

To be continued...