Sibling Discoveries Ch. 04

Story Info
A new twist develops between stepsiblings.
14.1k words
4.75
4.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Author's Note

This story contains themes of incest. It is loosely based on events I experienced in the 1980s - things which I continue to benefit from today [and probably explains my sexually twisted nature]. Naturally, the names and some of the circumstances have been changed or altered for the sake of creativity and a sense of anonymity, while the Dallas area and businesses in that vicinity are factual. I hope you enjoy as we go back to a time of Ronald Reagan and the Cold War, Michael Jackson as the King of Pop, Yuppies, AIDS, and MTV! But first...

Prologue

A long, immaculate black hearse pulled out of the United Methodist Church in Dallas onto Mockingbird Lane, beginning the procession of cars through Highland Park on its way to the Sparkman-Hillcrest Memorial Cemetery.

In the leadoff spot, just behind the hearse, was a bright red Honda CR-V carrying three siblings to their mother's graveside service and interment. Behind them, an assortment of vehicles containing many people - some familiar and others not - who had just attended the memorial service which, for the children, was now mercifully over.

Driving the Honda was Sarah, who at 55-years-old looked ravishingly beautiful. She always had, and was able to maintain that beauty as she aged. Her hair was the same chestnut brown it had always been, and matched her eyes, although now it also contained some faint streaks of silver. A trim figure and fair complexion only added to her sexy allure. She resided close by, about fifteen miles or so north of Dallas in Plano, with her husband Brad and two kids from his previous marriage.

Together in the back seat was her younger sister Ella, 51-years-old and a successful senior project manager down in Austin where she lived with her partner Chrissy and their two dogs. She was also slim, about five feet-seven inches in height - making her the shortest in the group - with cropped hair the shade of caramel that conveniently hid any gray and piercing green eyes that never failed to captivate.

She was seated next to their stepbrother Bobby, who was the oldest of the trio beating Sarah by a mere two months in age. A senior IT manager in charge of security at DFW airport, Bobby lived in Flower Mound, northwest of Dallas, with his wife of nearly thirty years. It was more a marriage of convenience at this point as neither he nor his wife seemed the least bit inclined to change things regardless a nonexistent sex life.

Despite all of them being in long-standing relationships, none of their respective partners had come to the funeral. Their mother had been...difficult, never the most accepting or tolerant person. In fact, she had been the least tolerant with her own family. While the neighbors and the Highland Park community saw their mother as a kind and generous woman, those qualities had been in scarce supply inside the Peterson household.

Things had been different with their father, Bobby's dad. He had grown more compassionate with age, doting on his children and freely participating in their lives. Their mother...not so much. Bobby once asked his dad why she was like this. His father then described his wife as a "home devil and a street saint" and said that was pretty much how she had always been. Anyone outside the family thought she was wonderful, while inside the family she was antagonistic at best.

Remembering the constant fights between his parents, Bobby then prodded his father as to why he had ever married the woman in the first place - something Bobby had speculated on often through the years. His father reacted by simply looking at him, smiling in an understanding way and said, "I don't know. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time."

Remarkably, that was an answer Bobby could appreciate as it needed no further explanation. It was something he could relate to perfectly as it applied to his marriage as well. In fact, it just about applied to every situation in Bobby's life.

The ride to the gravesite seemed interminable as they slowly made their way up Hillcrest Avenue to Northwest Highway and finally through the entrance to the cemetery. They took a long and winding casual drive through the memorial park before coming upon what would be their mother's final resting place.

Up ahead a short distance to their right they could see a white canopy where the graveside service would commence. Now, they just had to wait for all the other cars to arrive and line up behind them.

"Ugh..." Bobby sighed. "I don't know how much more of this shit I can stand."

"Just this and the reception afterwards and we're done," Sarah replied. She looked in the rearview mirror and spied her siblings in the back seat cuddling together. Bobby had his arm wrapped around Ella while she rested her head on his shoulder. A slight pang of jealousy swept through Sarah, and for a moment she wished it was her back there in his arms. But, that would come later. She was certain of it.

The three of them had been forced to into a family when they were children, after the girls' mother and Bobby's father married. At first, things had been difficult at best and made even worse by their parents' incessant fighting that was practically a nightly ritual. Ironically, however, it was because of the fighting that the three of them had become close. It was the glue that bonded them in ways completely surprising and unimaginable at the time.

Now, despite living separate lives where they didn't see each other often - maybe a couple times a year - they were still extremely close. Their shared experiences when they were young bonded them then and continued to hold them close all these years later like an invisible salve that comforted and protected them.

"I hope people don't stay too long at the reception," Ella said softly from the back. "All these people, and most of them I don't even know. I'm glad they're here, for mom's sake, but I'm ready to be done with all of this." Leave it to Ella, the compassionate one of the bunch, to think positively about their mother.

And yet, that was almost the most she had spoken to them over the last few days, aside from a dinner they had shared the night before. Although, in addition to being sensitive and compassionate, Ella had always been the quiet and reserved one, much more comfortable with herself and with her own thoughts than with others.

Sarah looked out across the cemetery. "Well...the reception is scheduled for a couple hours and I'm prepared to leave at the end. I'm glad we decided not to have everyone over to the house. I don't think I could bare that. Having it here...we can just leave when it's over like everyone else."

"Yes we can, and with nothing to clean up afterwards" Bobby chimed in. "And I don't think people would say anything even if we left a little early. We're in mourning. I'm sure they would understand."

There was silence for a few moments before Sarah continued. "Jesus - we sound heartless. But, strictly speaking for myself, I can't help it. I know somewhere mom is shaking her head, disappointed in us once again for not doing things exactly as she would have wanted."

"But we did," Bobby objected almost immediately. "We have done everything exactly as she wanted and requested. That doesn't mean we have to enjoy it too, does it? She can't have everything."

All three of them erupted in laughter - the first genuine, hearty laugh they had shared together this entire weekend and it helped to relax them. At least now, in a very small way, they felt prepared to carry on with their duties.

As groups of people slowly made their way over to the canopy, Sarah said, "Well, I suppose we should go." And with that, the three of them exited the car and made their way to the gravesite along with the others.

Bobby stood at the foot of his mother's casket, which had been place on the metal contraption that would eventually lower it into the ground. Sarah stood to his left, Ella to his right, and he wrapped an arm around each, pulling them close as the minister began talking.

Regardless of how Bobby may have felt about the woman being buried, she was the only real mother he had ever known and was very grateful to her for bringing Sarah and Ella into his life. There had been some hard times growing up, but it's that way for everyone. At the end of the day, he loved his sisters completely and took comfort in knowing they loved him too. For that - if nothing else - he would always be grateful to his parents.

As the minister talked, Bobby scanned the crowded group of mourners and let his mind wander off to some long-ago distant past. Back to a time when life was just beginning for him and his siblings, when it seemed all things were possible. When everything he wanted was right in front of him, or just around the corner, and all he had to do was reach out and grab it. It was amazing how much things had changed...and how much things had remained the same.

IV

It was May 1988 and Bobby had returned home from Baylor University where he had completed his junior year. Rushing out to greet him as soon as he pulled into the driveway was Ella. She had just celebrated her 18th birthday the previous week and was now mere days away from graduating from Highland Park high school.

"Oh, Bobby!" she squealed, flying into his arm and knocking him back against the car.

"Whoa!" he responded as his butt slammed against the door handle. "Somebody's happy to see me."

Ella wrapped her brother in her arms, nestling her face against his chest. "I'm very happy to see you," she replied quietly before kissing him on the cheek.

Bobby hugged her back enthusiastically, comforted in her arms and excited to be back home if only to see Ella again as they had become closer than ever in his absence. He kissed the top her head, covered by short, light brown hair that complimented her deep green eyes.

As they separated, Bobby got a good look at his younger sister. She was a stunning beauty and seemed to get better looking each time he saw her. He reached out and took her hand as she guided him into their very large house on Beverly Drive.

Ella had been counting the days for Bobby's return and was thrilled to finally have him home again. She missed him terrible when he was away at college as they had grown very close to each other the last few years. He was her big brother - her protector - and the only guy she ever really felt comfortable around.

But there was something else as well. She had always been attracted to Bobby, and the older she got the more attracted she became. He stood over six feet, had a lean and muscular body with brown, disheveled hair that was a bit of a mop top, and gray eyes. To Ella, he was a dazzling male specimen and someone she longed to give herself too.

Despite growing up in the '80s when the AIDS epidemic emerged and frightened an entire generation of teens away from sexual promiscuity, Ella had still experienced a few things, particularly just recently when a number of guys - and girls - seemed to finally take notice of her. But, it was Bobby who had her heart, even though he didn't know it. Nobody knew it. But...it had always been that way for her, ever since she and Sarah moved in with him and his dad years earlier.

Yet, Ella was in possession of another secret as well - one that she had kept to herself for over three years. She knew her two older siblings were sleeping together and had been since they were seniors in high school themselves. Of course, they thought nobody knew - that they had outsmarted everyone and had hidden their lust for each other. But Ella knew and had known since the very beginning.

Naturally, she had kept this secret to herself because it made no sense to reveal it - not until such time as she needed to expose them. Now, however, if things went her way, she was intending to use that piece of information in order to get what she wanted. It was finally time for her to get what she wanted for once.

Over the next couple of hours, Ella and Bobby hung out together in the living room where they snacked on cheese and crackers as he brought his sister up to date on everything he had done since last they had been together the previous Christmas. As usual, the television was set to MTV where, at present, Whitney Houston was asking, "Where Do Broken Hearts Go."

Bobby honestly didn't have that much to report. His life was going well down in Waco where he was studying technology, and he belonged to the Kappa Omega Tau fraternity. He had acclimated well to college life and seemed to enjoy it more with each successive semester. He also had a pretty active sex life, casually dating several girls and fooling around with even more. However, he refrained from divulging any of that to his sister - although he would tell his other sister, Sarah, all about it when she came home in another week. They always shared all their experiences as it seemed to heighten what they did together.

Ella, however, was a regular chatterbox and did most of the talking anyway as she recounted every little detail that had transpired over the past five months. In addition, she was very excited to be graduating high school and was ready to go to the University of Mississippi in the fall. Her eagerness was contagious and Bobby grew increasingly excited for her as well, informing Ella that she was going to have the time of her life.

Later on, after they returned home from dinner with their parents at the Dallas Country Club, where the Peterson family were members, Bobby headed upstairs to his room as Ella called out to him.

"Um...Bobby?" she asked.

Halfway up the stairs he stopped and turned around to look down at her. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to come and see my new room?"

Ella's "new room" was really a converted apartment that had been built over their three-car garage. Once Bobby and Sarah had moved out a few years earlier, Ella didn't like being alone upstairs anymore. Their house on Beverly Drive was a massive structure that made her feel completely isolated and alone, especially as her parents spent many evenings at the club.

Her initial gentle suggestions with her parents to convert the space over the garage eventually turned to pleading and then so she could have a place unto her own and wouldn't be left all alone in the huge manse they called home. Her mother, naturally, had been against the idea right from the start but her father finally acquiesced and paid to have the entire area renovated according to Ella's own particular specifications.

Everything had finally been completed just a few months ago, so this would be the first time Bobby laid eyes on his sister's new place. "Sure. I would love to," he answered enthusiastically.

Ella responded with excitement. "Great! Just let me go straighten things up a bit. Meet me there at...say 10:00pm?"

"I'll be there," he answered before Ella turned and hurried away.

Bobby walked the rest of the way up the stairs and into his room. Once inside, he breathed a sigh of relief. Now he was really home. Nothing made him feel more comfortable and secure than being in his bedroom. It was the one place in the whole house - the whole world - that was truly his.

He kicked off his shoes and walked over to switch on the stereo that sat on top of the bureau beside his bed. It was set to 97.1 KEGL, "The Eagle." George Michael was singing about a "Father Figure" and asking for someone to put their tiny hand in his.

Bobby stripped down to his boxer shorts and flopped on the bed. Folding his hands underneath his head, he stared at the far wall and listened to the music. It had been one of his favorite pastime activities growing up in this house, although back then he usually was forced to listen to the music competing with his parents fighting downstairs as he wondered why they had ever married in the first place.

Right now, however, he thought about his stepsister Sarah as his dick sprouted inside his boxers. She would be returning from Auburn University in another week and he was anxious to see her again...and to have sex with her.

Bobby and Sarah had been messing around together ever since they were eighteen and seniors in high school, and it had brought them very close together. What had started out as innocent explorations on their part soon blossomed into something much more meaningful and emotional for both of them. That summer before they left for college, they had sex together for the first time. Losing their virginity to each other had been the culmination of several months of sexual promiscuity and cemented the bond between them.

Separating had been the hardest thing either of them ever had to do, but it happened nonetheless as they moved to college and away from one another. Of course, they exchanged letters and phone calls from time to time but those grew less and less as they got acclimated to new surroundings and carved out new lives for themselves.

However, there was always Christmas and summer breaks to look forward to and Bobby and Sarah would pick right up where they left off, having sex and fooling around practically on a daily basis. They found places in the house - such as the garage, the backyard shed, and the small office adjacent to the library - where they could hide for a little bit while she gave him a quick blowjob or they could fuck doggy-style. Yet, perhaps their favorite activity, and probably as a result of how everything had started between them, was masturbating in front of each other. They really enjoyed watching each other.

When break ended, they would say goodbye once again and head off to their other lives.

Strangely enough, regardless of their lives apart - and their separate sexual adventures - Bobby and Sarah remained extremely close on both a physical and emotional level. In many ways, they were each other's first love despite the fact that they shared parents. Everything they had ever done together initially had been a first for each of them and it bonded them permanently. No matter what happened when they were away at college, when they came home, they came home to each other and their secret relationship. It was a comfort to them both and something they each looked forward to greatly.

As Bobby lay in his bed, he visualized Sarah naked - her gorgeous body, tear-shaped tits and the longest nipples he had ever seen - and he began to jerk on himself. He couldn't help it. It always happened when he thought about Sarah and fantasized about being with her again. He removed his boxer shorts and spread his legs as he began masturbating in earnest.

Before long, his vigorous jerking produced the expected result as white spunk flew out the end of his hard cock and landed all over his stomach.

After cleaning up, Bobby resumed laying on his bed listening to the radio. He slowly began to nod off, but forced himself awake because he had promised Ella he would visit her room above the garage. He looked at the digital clock mounted on top of his desk and was surprised to see it was already several minutes past ten o'clock. "Perfect timing," he said out loud to nobody.

Reaching down, he flicked off the stereo just as "Anything For You" by Gloria Estefan & the Miami Sound Machine came on. "Perfect timing for that too," he concluded, standing up and putting his clothes back on.

Bobby walked downstairs to a deserted living room, a lamp in the corner providing a faint yellow hue which was the only light in the expansive house. He presumed his parents had already retreated to their half of the upstairs, which included the very large master bedroom as well as a sitting room and an elaborate bathroom.

He made his way through the kitchen and out the side door that led to the garage, through that cavernous space and out a back door in the far corner. From there he walked up quite a number of wooden stairs that brought him to a small landing and the door to Ella's new digs. He rapped on it.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers