Sibling Discoveries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella beamed at him and bit her bottom lip. "You're pretty good too." She took him by the hand and led him back into the living room. Within seconds, she had removed all her clothes to stand before him naked for the second time. "Touch me, Bobby. Touch me all over."

And he did, roaming his hands over her exposed skin. He cupped each breast and sucked on her cute, round nipples. Then he slithered his hands down her stomach to run his fingers through her muff before sliding them over her wet pussy. All Ella could do was stand there and moan, which she did at an increasing volume.

"Let's go in my room," she insisted after a bit.

She led the way and he stared at her small, tight ass as it swayed in front of him. When they entered and walked over to her bed, Ella turned around and lifted his shirt up and over him. It fell to the ground as she reached out to feel his hardness again. "I want to see you naked."

Her brother didn't answer - he didn't need to. As she sat on the edge of the bed Bobby stripped for her, and when his hard cock bounced upwards Ella exhaled loudly. "Oh wow! That's a very nice penis Bobby."

"Thanks," he said with a twinkle in his eyes. "I've always liked it."

They chuckled together, finally relaxed enough to have fun. "I can see why," she answered.

From the edge of the bed, Ella dropped very slowly onto her knees before him. Her hands caressed his legs as she stared at his pulsing member. Taking hold of it, she kissed its tip before running her tongue up the entire shaft as Bobby sighed loudly from above.

Very slowly, almost seductively, Ella took his cock into her mouth inch by inch until it was fully devoured. She stroked it gently in unison with her sucking. Hand and mouth went down, her tongue swirled around it, then hand and mouth moved back up...again and again as Bobby looked down to watch his younger stepsister give him one of the greatest blow jobs of his life.

He could feel his body warming and building toward climax, but then Ella took his dick from her mouth and kissed it one last time before standing up. Their naked bodies embraced, nice and warm against each other's skin as hands glided over their backs and asses.

"You feel great in my arms," he whispered to her.

"You do too." She stared up at her big brother. "Make love to me Bobby...I've waited so long."

Kissing her cute little nose, he smiled brightly at her. "I would love to."

Ella turned and pulled the covers of her bed down as they slid underneath. They resumed kissing, their bodies heating up as their hearts raced inside. Slowly, as they rolled from side to side, Ella positioned herself on top of him without their lips ever parting.

Straddling him, she slipped downwards carefully until she felt his boner. Lifting her ass slightly, Ella reached around and guided his hard cock inside her wet and waiting pussy as it slipped inside with ease.

"OH!" she whispered out loud as the feel of his hardness penetrated her. Ella looked at him and smiled. "Oh, God, that feels so good Bobby."

Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled Ella close. "Yes, it does," he said before they kissed again.

Slowly, rhythmically, Ella moved her body over him - her pussy gliding up and down on his dick as they remained locked in an embrace. Her face contorted as she moaned out loud.

Their breathing quickened and beads of sweet emerged on their bodies as Ella's ass picked up its pace on his firm instrument. She looked at him - her eyes squinting and mouth slightly opened in ecstasy as she rode his dick while groaning with every movement.

Bobby lay back and let his sister do the work as he enjoyed watching her. He had been with his fair share of women, but he had never felt like this with anyone else, other than Sarah. He figured it must be the emotional attachment he had with his sisters that made sex with them so much better. He certainly couldn't say he loved the other people he had sex with. He had wanted them, purely from a physical standpoint - something fulfilling but devoid of an emotional element. He briefly wondered if he would ever have an emotional attachment with anyone who wasn't a sibling.

Just then, Ella's body stiffened and she looked down at his face as her ass moved quickly below. "Oh Bobby," she gasped, her face flush from her exertions, her mouth wide open. "Oh...I'm cumming...oooooohhhhh..." she moaned. Lowering her face, they kissed passionately as her insides ignited in waves of electric heat.

Even after she had reached climax, Ella's ass kept a steady rhythm as it bounced and slid over his dick. Sitting up, her knees squeezed against the sides of his stomach and her hands placed on his chest, she began to slide up and down over him. "I want you to cum Bobby," she declared. "Cum inside of me."

If Bobby had needed any encouragement, and he didn't, that was it. Reaching out, he grabbed her small tits firmly as she continued moving up and down over him. She was smiling, biting her bottom lip and watching him - waiting for him to cum. He moved his hands around to grip her ass cheeks tightly as she moved, pushing his pelvis up and down in rhythm to her.

"Oh...yeah...that's it, Bobby. Mmmm..." she encouraged soothingly. She swung her head back as her body released for a second, more mild, time. She let out one long, slow, soft groan as her body gave in and became awash in warmth. This was more than Bobby could endure.

"Here it comes," he grunted quickly as his dick erupted inside of her. He could feel his seed shoot into her several times and the feeling was fucking amazing. "Oh, shit...Oh, my God!"

When it had ended and Ella's ass had finally stopped moving, the two of them stared at one another while catching their breath. She slid her hands over his chest as his roamed over her arms.

"That was nice," he said at last, looking up as she beamed at him.

"Mmm hmm..." Lowering her body on top of him once again they began kissing - long, slow, tender expressions of love.

They soon fell asleep together as Ella spooned him from behind, draping her left arm over his stomach. Bobby was amazed to wake up the following morning in the exact same position. He could feel the warmth of his stepsister's body against his back, her soft muff on his ass - her perky tits on his back. It was a great feeling and he marveled at how comfortable and secure he felt with her. It was the same exact way he felt with Sarah.

If it was possible for him to be in love with two people at the same time, then this was it. The fact that both people happened to be his sister was as uncomfortable to reconcile as it was extraordinary to feel. How, exactly, he was going to manage things this summer stupefied him, and ultimately he concluded that he would just have to take one day at a time. That's all he could do anyway.

Just then Ella's hand moved down and began touching his flaccid penis as she pushed her body tightly against his, and Bobby's dick responded immediately. Within seconds he was hard as a rock as she stroked him back and forth.

Rolling over, they stared at one another - she bit the inside of her mouth as he marveled at her gorgeous naked body. Even now, first thing in the morning with her short hair splayed in different directions, Ella had an almost ethereal appearance. The absolute quintessence of beauty in a woman. He instinctively smiled at her and she returned in kind.

No words needed to be spoken as their bodies reacted naturally. Bobby positioned himself over Ella's body as she spread her legs. He reached down, lifted them both in the air and spread them wide as he plunged his hard dick inside her. She exhaled sharply and loudly, tilting her head back and arching her body - allowing him maximum entry.

While last night had been slow and deliberate, showing a depth of feeling from both of them, today was purely physical - a intense need for them to find immediate release.

Bobby slammed his hips in between her legs as she moaned out loud with each and every thrust. Closing her legs so they stood straight up before him, he kissed her delicate feet as his prick slipped and slid below with growing urgency.

All too soon, to their shared disappointment, he stiffened and yanked his penis out of her as white cream spewed onto her stomach while she watched in fascination. Ella loved watching guys cum, but watching her brother was even better.

"That was quite a mess you made," she said after he was done. Smiling up at him, Bobby almost wanted to mount her again, but she had other plans. "I'm glad you came Bobby, but...well, I didn't and I really want to."

"Ok," he agreed.

"Lick my pussy?"

He chuckled as Ella seemed possessed of a never-ending supply of surprises. She was direct and honest - she knew what she wanted and he found it refreshing. "I would love to."

"Good." She spread her legs wide as Bobby slithered down in between them to her exposed pussy. Ella reached down and pulled open her labia, almost guiding him - not that he needed it but he appreciated her eagerness just the same.

He pulled on her pussy lips with his mouth, then licked all around the labia before plunging his tongue inside her black hole. She grunted her pleasure. "OH...yeah, that's it." He tickled her clit as her ass began to move underneath him. Ella rubbed her clit with one hand as the other reached out to rest on his head - feeling his movement between her legs.

Her scent was soft, almost powdery, mixing with her natural muskiness very nicely. There was almost no taste at all and Bobby attacked her pussy with vigor, licking everything he could while ramming his tongue inside her as far as it would go.

Ella lifted herself up slightly to watch as her brother ate her out - an incredible turn-on for her. Her breathing quickened, reflected in her tummy moving up and down rapidly, as she looked at him service her. She ran a hand through his hair, felt his mouth on her sensitive part, then bucked her hips upwards as she creamed. For a few seconds, she stopped breathing as her body reacted in a wave of convulsions.

Bobby ran his hands up and over Ella's stomach to grab her breasts while locking his mouth on her wet snatch as she reached climax. His mouth glided smoothly over her wetness, licking up everything she had to offer as her ass quivered beneath him.

When it was over she looked at him with amazement. "That was the best...you know...oral I've ever had," she panted. "I can't believe it."

"Why? Because I'm your brother?"

"No," she shook her head. "Because you're a guy." She offered no further explanation and he didn't inquire.

They spent the remainder of that morning snuggling in bed, taking a shower together, and then fucking twice more - once on the couch doggy-style, then on the living room floor as she sat on top and rode his cock for all it was worth. Only after did they realize how hungry they were.

In the privacy and comfort of Ella's apartment above the garage, far from anyone's eyes and ears, they hung out naked and enjoying being like that in front of each other without any worries - benefitting from a level of privacy that Bobby and Sarah never had. Their parents would have already left for work anyway, but it was a very liberating experience for both of them, adding to the intimacy they shared.

Bobby lay on the couch watching MTV, where Tiffany was crooning on about how things "Could've Been" so beautiful and so right, as Ella fried up some scrambled eggs and bacon. In short order, they were seated at the table enjoying a big, hearty breakfast.

"Does mom buy your groceries?" he asked, taking a bite of toast slathered with strawberry jelly.

"Mmm hmm," she answered, swallowing her own mouthful. "Once a week I give her a list of things I need and she adds it to the grocery list."

"Jesus - sweet deal El," he said, calling her by the nickname he hadn't used in years.

"El??" she replied, looking at him dubiously. "You haven't called me that since I was little."

"Oh?" He seemed to just realized that himself. "Sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"It's ok," she replied. "Actually, I kind of like it."

For the next few days, it was just Bobby and Ella alone in her apartment. He circulated through the house every so often when his parents were there, just to give the appearance of normalcy, but in truth his parents were hardly ever around. Some things never changed. They would rush home most days, switch outfits, and hurry over to the country club for some event. The fact that Ella had a place all to herself left them with the impression that they were a couple of empty-nesters - which, honestly, would soon be true.

Bobby was thoroughly enjoying his time with Ella as she pampered him in every way possible. She cooked all of his meals, something he was very surprise and impressed to learn she did quite well, especially as their mother couldn't cook for shit. To be honest, their mother never really made much of an effort, preferring to order or go out. But Ella was great at it, and she prepared a nice big breakfast every morning, sandwiches for lunch, and a sumptuous meal for supper.

In addition to cooking, she satisfied him physically as well. Ella gave him at least one blow job a day as well as fucked him in every position possible. All he had to do was eat her pussy, which she increasingly demanded from him. Whereas Sarah had always liked to masturbate with him - something they had initially done together all the time - Ella definitely liked to fuck and get eaten out. As far as Bobby could tell, that was about the only difference between the two.

Although, he began to realize something else about his stepsisters. Having sex and fooling around with Ella seemed to mean more to him than with Sarah. Was it because Sarah wasn't around or was it more than that? It perplexed him.

When he and Sarah had first begun, their encounters were incredible - physically and emotionally. Of course, they were both going through those feelings and experiences for the first time, so maybe that added something to what they were doing. After they left for college, they still messed around during Christmas and summer breaks - and had a marvelous time doing so - but it seemed to become a force of habit more than anything else. At some point there had been a kind of disconnection between them. Both he and Sarah wanted to do it and enjoyed doing it, but he guessed that maybe the newness had worn off. With Ella, everything was new and, consequently, fun and exciting as new things often are.

Bobby had been sitting on her couch watching television and drifting off when he realized Ella had spoken to him. "Huh?"

He was sitting naked and Ella walked over to sit beside him in all her nude glory - perky tits jutting out before her. "I said...what are you going to say to Sarah? She comes home tomorrow."

He looked at her with a blank expression. "I don't know. I mean...nothing. What can I possibly say?"

"Well...you better think up something because you know she's going to want to...mess around." Ella pressed her body into his, resting a hand on his left leg as his dick started to move. "You certainly can't stay up here all the time, that's for sure."

"Why not?"

"Seriously?" she answered, moving her head around to face him. "How would you possibly explain that?"

"You're my sister too! And...I don't know...we're hanging out in your apartment," he answered defiantly.

"I see," Ella snapped. "And when she wanders up here and see us hanging out together naked, that will make no difference to her at all, will it?"

He hung his head and ran a hand through his hair. "Jesus El...I don't know...what the fuck am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know. That's for you to figure out," she answered succinctly. "All I know is that she is probably expecting things to be normal and if they are not she will become suspicious." He looked at her sheepishly. "Don't get me wrong, Bobby," she continued. "I want you here - all to myself - but that would put us both in an uncomfortable situation. We would have a lot of explaining to do...and I really don't want to do that. I don't think you do either."

There was silence for a long time. Finally, he asked, "Isn't it going to bother you if Sarah wants to have sex with me? Isn't it going to bother you if we do have sex?"

Ella tilted her head and stared at him with an expression that was hard to discern - was it irritation or hurt? "Is it going to bother you?" She waited for an answer she knew wasn't coming, so she continued. "Look, Bobby, I've had to deal with that for several years now. I've gotten quite good at it. Besides, I know you sleep with girls in college. This is kind of the same thing. It's just my sister."

"But what about you?" he pleaded.

"Don't be so naïve," she answered. "I have people I can mess around with too. What do you think I've been doing this whole time while you've been away?" His mouth dropped open and it was his turn to look irritated or hurt. "But," she continue, standing up before him. "We don't have to think about any of that at the moment, so let's just enjoy the time we have...and go have some wild sex before Sarah comes home tomorrow and we are forced to be discreet."

However, when Sarah arrived home the following evening she was not her usual self. While she was glad to be home and excited to see everyone, she appeared a bit reserved and quiet, especially towards Bobby. After dinner, Ella raised an eyebrow at him suggesting something was up but all he could do was shrug his shoulders.

It was a couple days later when Bobby and Sarah had a chance to speak. It was the first time Sarah had come out of her room since returning and they had just finished eating another take-out meal with money their parents had left on the kitchen counter. Tonight it had been Chinese, and when they were done and boxes had been discarded in the trash, Ella headed back to her apartment with a wave and a call of "good night." Her eyes lingered on Bobby until he looked at her. Then she winked at him and smiled.

Bobby's heart jumped a bit in his chest and he decided to head to his room. As he made his way out of the kitchen and toward the stairs Sarah called out to him. "Bobby?"

"Yeah?" he answered, turning around to see her walking toward him.

She paused, swallowed hard, and then found her voice. "Want to sit outside by the pool for a little bit? There is...umm...something...I need to tell you. We need to talk," she concluded.

His heart began to race at full speed. "Ok..." he answered demurely.

Sarah walked out the sliding glass door and over to the pool area. They each sat on one of the lounge chairs and faced each other. She leaned forward with her hands clasped between her legs and looked over at her stepbrother. "I...um...started seeing someone," she announced.

Bobby had nothing to say so he just nodded his head and waited for Sarah to continue, but he silently told himself, Ah...that's why she's been so distant.

"We met at the start of the semester. We were in a class together. There was...a mutual interest...we got to know each other and..."

"You slept together," Bobby finished the sentence for her.

"Yes." She looked up at him apologetically. "I didn't think about things at first because...well, you know...I've slept with other guys and I know you have slept with other girls. I didn't think it would get serious...but...it kind of did...and now...well...I guess you could say we're dating."

Bobby took his time responding. First, like usual he really didn't know what to say and, more importantly, didn't really know what Sarah wanted him to say. He was also a little relieved, to tell the truth, knowing what he had been doing with Ella in Sarah's absence.

"Well...I guess congratulations are in order. I'm happy for you." He tried to sound genuine but it rang hollow and he knew it.