Sibling Eye Candy Adventure

Story Info
Hot brother/sister discover joys of exhibitionism.
12.5k words
4.57
39.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like so many of life's stories, this one started out due to a conflagration of random and unexpected events. Event one was Mr. and Mrs. Smith's decision to reconfigure the upstairs of their home given that the kids, Dan and Amanda, had gone off to college for their final years. Mr. and Mrs. Smith had reached the conclusion that the kids' final years in college would mean that they would be moving on and moving out, welcome back on occasion for long weekends. Mr. and Mrs. Smith had discovered that having the house to themselves made for much more in the way of sexy time, and Mr. Smith's recent discovery of the joys of Viagra had led them to new heights in the sex department.

With that in mind they decided to change the overall vibe of the upstairs. The thinking, primarily by Mr. Smith, revolved around the idea of converting the two upstairs bedrooms into other uses, and converting the two bathrooms, formerly adjacent to those bedrooms, into a one big bathroom spa, which would be used primarily by Mr. Smith in the pursuit of amorously plundering Mrs. Smith at every opportunity. So they turned one bedroom into his office, the other bedroom into her office, and the bathroom into a kind of destination love nest. There was a jacuzzi perched on a ledge in one corner, a walk in shower on another corner, a steam room in the third corner, and two sinks on opposite ends of the bath. Two toilet rooms were designed with total privacy in mind, they were only accessible from each bedroom, so the bath was just for luxuriating and having lustful sex, which they did manage to do, in nearly every imaginable way and in most every corner. Like Mrs. Smith sitting atop Mr. Smith in a suds filled bath while he licked suds off her tits. Or Mr. and Mrs. Smith giving each other oily hand jobs in the shower while he kissed her tits. Or like Mr. Smith bending Mrs. Smith over the sink and plowing her while he fondled her tits. Or Mrs. Smith giving Mr. Smith an epic sweaty blow job in the steam bath, while he thought about how nice it would be to be sucking on her tits. Now would be a good time to clarify that Mrs. Smith had exceptionally nice tits.

Mr. Smith had even foreseen the wisdom of mood lighting and a stereo sound system, which was generally set on smooth jazz, though when he had Mrs. Smith bent over at the sink fondling her tits he did opt to crank some energetic heavy metal. The new bathroom quickly became known as the sex bathroom, as in "hey, what do you think about visiting the sex bathroom tonight?"

Event two was that shortly into the spring semester of 2020, not months after the completion of the sex bathroom and not near long enough for the novelty and energy of the sex bathroom to wear off, Covid shut down the college and the kids had to come back home. So Mr. and Mrs. Smith had to frantically convert the two upstairs rooms back into bedrooms and dismantle as much of the sex element of the sex bathroom, which was now to become a shared bath between siblings, much to the significant dismay of Dan and Amanda, not to speak of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Dan and Amanda tried to make the best of it, creating a set of casual rules and rough scheduling, which led to some less than casual arguing and some more strident rules and scheduling. The most significant rule revolved around door locks, so that when one person was using the bathroom, they would lock the door adjacent to the other person's bedroom. Of course that led to Amanda and/or Dan forgetting to UNLOCK said adjacent door, which led to yelling and/or causing the locked out victim to stomp around the upstairs to get access through the guilty door-locker's room.

Event three occurred a few weeks into the sharing of the formerly sex bathroom, on a day when Amanda thought Dan was at his weekly morning tennis match, and Dan thought Amanda was at her weekly outdoor covid-safe yoga session. Unbeknownst to either, Dan's weekly tennis match had been cut short due to his playing partner's stomach issues related to last night's Mexican food and more specifically tequila, and Amanda's covid-safe yoga session had been cancelled due to the yoga teacher catching covid due to some covid-unsafe activities with her landlord, who's wife was just sharp enough to connect those two dots. All that led to Amanda being in the bathroom with the door left unlocked, and Dan barging into the bathroom like he owned the place. Which would have been ok, except that Amanda was casually dressed in what can only be described as a very revealing and very pink bra and panty set, which caused a significant processing delay for Dan, in that he was shocked and surprised to see his sister in the bathroom, was shocked and surprised to see that she was half naked, and was shocked and surprised at how good she looked in pink underwear.

Amanda, on the other hand, had a much shorter processing delay.

"What the fuck Dan!" she shouted, making a weak attempt to cover herself up from her mouth gaping brother.

"Oh shit, sorry sis," he stammered, collecting himself from his shock and surprise enough to turn away in embarrassment and stumble back out the door.

It was a five second moment, a flash of vision and circumstance, but the impact was heavy. Back in his room, Dan collected his embarrassed wits enough to realize that he was hardly at fault, that she had left the damn door unlocked and even ajar, maybe even that he had apologized too quickly, which led him to inject a verbal protestation on how unjustly he had been treated, which led to another response from his still shocked and embarrassed sister that included a few more f-bombs.

Dan chose to continue to retreat from the situation and sat back on his bed, where he spent some time trying to contain his rising indignation, some time to consider mitigating the dispute, and a lot of time thinking about the image of his sister in her underwear. It had only been a flash, but like a nude scene from a movie he kept replaying it in his head, watching her turn towards him in slow motion and her mouth coming open in shock, while his eyes slowly traversed the area from the top of her feet to her hairline, all of which involved a lot of skin. His mind couldn't help but embellish, creating even more exposed skin, even more slow motion.

Meanwhile Amanda was still red faced and half naked at the sink, angry that Dan had barged into the bathroom, angry that she had been so stupid to have not closed the door, angry that he had seen her naked. But somewhere in all of that she was flustered and for some bizarre reason aroused on some level when she thought about him looking at her half naked body. Which made her even more angry.

Now would be as good a time as any to mention an extremely important angle to this story. Dan and Amanda were two people extremely well blessed by genes. To say they were both attractive people would be a significant understatement. What they were was ridiculously hot, the kind of people that turn heads no matter where they went. Dan was just over a year older, but all of his friends would initially go catatonic when they saw her for the first time, and Amanda's friends would become blathering idiots when they laid eyes on him. They were so attractive, in fact, that it was impossible for even a sibling to ignore the fact. As siblings they weren't actually hot for each other sexually, but in terms of appearance, they had to admit that it was hard not to look, and harder not to look approvingly.

This would also be a good time to point out a few other nuances related to the hot thing. Both Dan and Amanda were extremely attractive seniors in college, where just a month ago they had been spending a lot of time in very social and often sexually charged settings with loads of other attractive college aged kids. Amanda had just started dating a strapping young soccer player with a fairly endless appetite for wanton sexual adventure, and Dan had been dating not just one but two stunning young women. One was blonde and one was brunette, and both were smoking hot and so sexually liberated that when they found out that Dan was two-timing them, they decided that was ok and scheduled themselves accordingly. They even went so far as opening up the discussion as to possibly meeting for a romantic interlude on the same night, which led to a three-way chat on how that three-way might evolve, even how certain positions might be enjoyed. For example, there was a lengthy discussion on how the blonde might be perched atop Dan's cock, while the brunette was perched atop Dan's face, and whether or not the blonde and brunette might be kissing while that was going on. Or whether the brunette might consider going down on the blonde while Dan was fucking her doggy style. Or whether the brunette might be inclined to lick on his cock while he was fucking the blonde. All of which was very, very much ok with Dan, who was near ecstatic at the prospects of enjoying his first threesome, which they did indeed actually schedule. Unfortunately they scheduled the event for the Friday night that coincided with the evacuation of campus due to Covid.

So considering that Dan and Amanda had gone from those lofty heights of social and sexual activity to the dismal depths of quarantine and sharing a bathroom with a sibling, there was a considerable amount of anxiety and sexual frustration with absolutely no direction to take it.

So it might be considered reasonable then that Amanda might have a quiver of arousal at being seen naked, and that Dan couldn't seem to get the image of his half naked sister out of his mind. The image in his head did take a bit of a beating at the family dinner when she scowled angrily at him the whole time, leading him to attempt to reconcile things later when it was just the two of them.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, if I could do something to fix things I would," he said.

This didn't ease the glare he got from her. "Well somehow you're going to have to pay for that," she scowled. Eventually she eased up some. "I guess you owe me a favor or something."

Dan skulked off to bed, where he stared at the ceiling for a few hours, or at least towards the ceiling, as he was primarily replaying the image of his half naked sister standing at the sink. Eventually his half asleep mind started playing tricks on him, and instead of just standing at the sink, she turned and slowly walked towards him, smiling and welcoming his adoring gaze. At some point his mind wandered to ways he could further apologize for the event, and he was replaying in his head how she had suggested that he would have to owe her a favor or something. At some point deep in the night he came up with a bizarre and risky way to even the score.

Which is why, at 9 am the next morning, when Amanda walked through the unlocked and unclosed door into the bathroom during her pre-determined time slot, Dan was standing by his sink, dressed in the pink bra and panty set that he had fished out of the dirty clothes hamper.

Amanda went through the expected trifecta of reactions, shock, surprise and then...giggling.

Dan took a moment to stop brushing his teeth. "I figure thish was the fastesh way to get even," he mumbled through a mouthful of toothpaste. He spit to clear his mouth. "I saw you in this get up, so now you get to see me in it."

Amanda had moved from a blushing snicker to a hysterical giggle, one hand over her mouth trying to contain herself. Her brother had indeed rapidly evened the score in a most hilarious fashion, and she had to admit he had knocked it out of the park. She wasn't even that angry that he was badly stretching out what used to be her favorite set of underwear. Seeing a bra on a man was nothing but slapstick comedy, but the little pink panties...well that was slapstick comedy too, but she had to admit that there was definitely something sexy about the material stretched out over his bulging manhood and barely containing his shapely ass. She was laughing, but she was also enjoying the view.

"I will have to hand it to your brother, you have clearly found a way to even the score," she smirked. "And I have to admit my undies look kinda good on you."

Dan chuckled and did a short but enthusiastic dance with his hands above his head. He turned slowly in a full circle, giving Amanda a good view. When he initially came up with the idea for a payback, he thought it was a pretty funny idea, but now that he was on display in front of her and she was hooting and hollering, it had suddenly become something else. Something had clicked in his head, that being on exhibition like this in front of someone, even his sister, was damn sexy. He also suddenly became aware that being on display like this was making him aroused, and as he became aroused his cock was rubbing on the silky material of the panties and making him even harder. Realizing that there was no way that the tight silky material of his sister's panties was going to win the battle over his rapidly growing cock, and not wanting to rip through the panties and go full nude on his sister, he gave an exaggerated bow as Amanda clapped and he made his exit back into his room, closing the bathroom door. Then he opened the bathroom door again, locked it, and grinned at Amanda, who laughed and cheered some more.

After Dan was alone in his room he realized that his heart was beating fast and his stomach had butterflies. Being on display in front of his sister had created some unexpected results, not the least of which was that his cock had become fully engorged and was straining to get free of his sister's little panties. He reached down and stroked his cock a few times through the silk material and he couldn't believe how aroused he was. He lay back on the bed, replaying the recent moments in the bathroom, thinking about his sister looking at him half naked. He slipped the panties off and in a move that felt both terrible and uncontrollable, he wrapped the panties around his cock and began to slowly jack himself off, though it didn't take long at all before he exploded in a powerful orgasm, after which he immediately felt guilty. Not guilty enough to not make plans to do that again, but a little guilty.

Meanwhile, Amanda was still flushed and bothered in the bathroom. Flushed by the recent show put on by her brother, and bothered by the fact that it had actually gotten her a bit worked up. She was also pretty sure that just before Dan had made his exit he was clearly starting to get aroused, she could see the growing outline pushing against the material of her panties. For a moment she tried to imagine what he would look like without the panties, before blushing again and chastising herself for such taboo thoughts.

It wasn't until later in the day that the two of them had any more interaction, Amanda was watching tv in the living room when Dan walked in with a big grin.

"Hey I've decided to hang on to those underwear," he said. "I think I made some unexpected discoveries about myself this morning."

Amanda laughed. "Get your own drag wear brother, I am not giving up my favorite underwear for your experiments. Though I will have to admit that you didn't look terrible in that color."

"Ok, ok, I will give them back...tomorrow," he grinned.

"Tomorrow?" she said. "I'm a little worried they might be too stretched out by then."

The words had barely gotten out of her mouth before she realized the implications of the words "stretched out" and she immediately blushed. She didn't know if he knew that she had noticed, but her blush likely gave her away.

Dan laughed nervously as well, wondering if she had indeed noticed the growing bulge that had indeed probably stretched out her panties. He also had a flashback to a vision of him wrapping those same panties around his cock and stroking himself off, and he imagined her putting those same panties back on soon. He also made a decision that he would defile those panties once again before giving them back.

"Well, at any rate, bravo on your clever idea for payback," she said. "I think that was a fair compensation."

"Was it though?" said Dan with a grin. "To be honest I think it was well beyond fair. I mean, I got like a two second look at you, you got to see me in your underwear for a good five minutes."

"Was it really five minutes?" she giggled. "It seemed like it was over quick."

"It was at least five minutes, plus I did a dance," he replied. "I think I went above and beyond!"

"Well I guess I'll just have to pay it back somehow," she said, and once again immediately questioned what in the world she was saying, while also wondering what in the world she was thinking, which was that perhaps getting half naked again in front of her brother as a payback might be a reasonable thought.

And yet that wholly unreasonable thought kept her up that night, tossing and turning, half of her mind focused on the idea of parading around half naked in front of her brother, the other half of her mind wondering if she had completely lost her mind. She realized at some point in the night that her hand had impulsively drifted down between her legs and she was stroking her panties as she visualized herself on display. It had been way too long since she had enjoyed sex, she told herself.

Over in Dan's bed, a similar scene was taking place, as Dan tossed and turned and thought about the potential for having another shot at seeing his very hot sister half naked, this time for longer than a flash. It was wrong to think about it, but it was all he had to think about.

Now would be a good time for an update on how badly Dan and Amanda's potentially other sexual distractions were going. For Amanda, her soccer player boyfriend had been less and less interested in virtual sex via zoom, and in recent days had completely ghosted her, leading her to wonder if he had other options. He did. Ironically enough, her soccer player boyfriend had rekindled a playful but fulfilling relationship with his own sister. Back in high school, they had started something called "Massage Club" which started out as a remedy for sore muscles but advanced into some other territories. Massage Club had been on hiatus, but with the quarantine it was back. (For the backstory on the Massage Club, visit the three part series by this same author).

Dan's sex distractions had also taken a devastating turn. As you may recall he was days from having his first threesome with his blonde and brunette college girlfriends, who had set a date and even planned some potential activities for the group to enjoy. But then Covid closed down the school and ended that party. The three of them did continue to text about the potential for the threesome, with many a lurid detail about some of the many different ways the three of them might spend an afternoon naked. Those discussions had waned though, at least for Dan, because as it turned out the blonde girlfriend and the brunette girlfriend started texting more as a twosome, and talking more about what they might do to one another during the three way encounter, which gravitated to what they might do to one another were Dan to not be in attendance at all, which eventually evolved to just a full on lesbian sex discussion. As fate would have it, while the blonde girlfriend and the brunette girlfriend lived 6 hours away from Dan, they only lived 20 minutes apart from each other, and given they didn't have much else to do, they ended up doing each other. A lot. What they discovered is that it was actually quite a bit more enjoyable to have a girl's mouth on your clit, because they are a bit more adept at the geography than a college boy, and they also discovered that they kinda liked the sensation of giving that pleasure, which led them to the eventual discovery that going down on each other in the 69 position was like eating cake and pie at the same time, at which point they discovered that there really wasn't a reason for a third in the threesome. Which left Dan out cold.