Sibling Eye Candy Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. So what do I get if you fail?"

"Two more weeks of laundry duty," he said.

"I think you have a deal, one week puts us at Friday" she said, and Dan saw a hand come out of the mist.

As Dan shook her hand, she said "starting right now," and he realized, with a chill in the steam room, that he was going to have to remove his hand from his rock hard cock, a cock that was probably within a stroke or two of a very steamy, sweaty orgasm, and forgo what would have been a very satisfying release. It was at that moment he had his first sign that he was in for a long week.

He had no idea how hard it was going to be. He had become very accustom to a jerk off session after the five minute eye candy visits, and it was torture to skip that. But over the course of the day, he began to realize that he, as a virile male at the peak of his testosterone years, spent a lot of time touching himself. Or did, before he made that bet.

It was also apparent that it was not going to be remotely possible to hide his emphatic boner during the morning eye candy sessions. At some point in the middle of the boner filled night he decided he was just going to be proud about the fact, even if it meant his sister was going to know that looking at her gave him an erection. She likely knew anyway.

She did know anyway. And she was kinda looking forward to the coming seven days, because she knew he was going to be harder and harder every day, and she was kinda interested to see that bulge. She had even idly thought about the fact that when she shook his hand in the steam room, it had recently been wrapped tightly around his cock. She wasn't worried about the bet thought, she assumed that he was going to give in by mid week.

So the next few days, they continued the same pattern they had established before. They would meet in the bathroom at 8:30 am for the daily reveal, when they would open up their bathrobes. Amanda would be showcasing whatever lingerie she had chosen to torture Dan with, and Dan would be precariously stuffed into whatever Amanda had donned the day before. By Monday, Dan was getting hard if the wind blew, and Amanda, well, she was getting a little worried that Dan might pull off the full week.

On Tuesday morning Amanda showed up in a sexy French maid outfit with an impossibly high skirt and knee high nylons and she made quite a show of bringing Dan a steaming cup of coffee. Dan, in the midst of doing some serious damage to the lacy panties she had him wearing, drank down the entire cup without realizing he probably scalded his mouth.

On Wednesday Amanda showed up in a sexy school girl outfit, with another nearly ass revealing plaid skirt, the tiniest of a midriff exposing button up shirt held together by a flimsy knot, and thigh high white stockings. She once again delivered a cup of coffee to Dan, this time walking over to him with an exaggerated hip swing. She dropped a packet of sugar and made a long slow show of bending over in front of him, showing off the thinest of white thongs under the skirt. Meanwhile Dan was wearing the sexy French maid outfit, which didn't look terrible on him but did expose his balls. If his cock hadn't been sticking straight up, he would be on full display.

Dan's cock had reached a level of constant stiffness that shocked even him. It was almost weird how hard he was, he actually started to worry it might be getting too hard. Despite that, he steadfastly avoided touching himself, even though it took every ounce of concentration.

Now would be a good time to explain just why Dan's cock had reached a level of supernatural state of hardness. Amanda, having become somewhat concerned about losing the bet, had decided to ramp up the pressure on her horny brother by dosing him with some of the Viagra that their dad had accidentally left behind in the former sex bathroom. The coffee that she was so diligently serving him in the morning also had a healthy dose of the miracle erection drug.

That night Dan's cock was so hard he had to sleep on his back, and sleep did not come easily. He had one more day of no touch torture before he would get to see his sister naked, and he was not ready to give up. He had finally dozed off when he was awakened by someone's voice.

"Hey, wake up, you idiot," the voice said.

He blinked himself into consciousness and looked, and realized the voice was coming from none other than his cock, which had morphed into a full human size and was standing by the bed looking down on him. It was his cock, but six feet tall with a face and arms and legs. It didn't take him long to realize he was dreaming, but he couldn't seem to wake himself up.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked, and then blushed right after he said it.

"I think you know what I want," his cock answered. "I want this torture to be over with, I'm about to explode."

"Well you're just going to have to wait," Dan replied, feeling a little weird about talking to his cock.

"I'm tired of waiting, we need some relief" his cock said, and grabbed Dan by the arm and pulled him out of bed.

Before Dan knew it, his cock had pulled him through the bathroom and into Amanda's bedroom, and they were standing side by side by her bed. There was an odd smoky mist in the room, and he could smell Amanda's perfume in the air. When he looked down in the bed, Amanda was on her back, wearing nothing but panties, with one arm over her head and the other on her stomach. Her legs were just slightly spread, one leg straight and the other slightly bent. She was in a deep slumber, her mouth hung slightly open, her hair was shiny and full and her skin aglow. Her breasts were on full display but for some reason Dan couldn't focus on them. The scene in front of him was so erotic he felt like his head was on fire.

"I'm tired of waiting," his cock said again, and to Dan's horror, his cock climbed into bed and on top of his sister, and practically melted into her beautiful body. She murmured and stirred as the giant cock pressed into her flesh, and Dan feared she might awaken.

But her slumber continued, and his cock began to slowly move against her, carefully wriggling against her body, and Dan realized that while that his life size dream cock was a separate entity, he could feel what the cock was feeling. He was watching a full size cock gyrating against his sister's nearly naked body, and he could feel it at the same time.

Amanda was still sleeping, but her arms moved around the cock, and then her legs, so that she was wrapped around the giant, throbbing member, pulling it tight up against her. Then she groggily moaned and sighed, and then her lips pursed, and then suddenly she was kissing the giant cock, first with her lips and then her tongue, and Dan was about to pass out because he was both seeing this incredible scene and also feeling his sister's mouth and tongue bathing his cock. Now they were both moaning and writhing on the bed, Amanda was making out with the cock, and Dan could feel and orgasm welling up inside him, and then....

He woke up, alone in his bed, sweating and rock hard but just short of having an epic orgasm. He gasped and shook his head, briefly wondering if he may have been sleep walking and actually gone into his sister's room. Sleep would not return easily.

Meanwhile Amanda was having her own restless night, as she realized that she had one more day to try and win the bet by pushing Dan to give in and jerk himself off. She knew he had to be hurting, based on the daily visuals of his cock stretching out her lingerie and the Viagra load she was serving him. Her thoughts had become an odd mix though. She wanted to win the bet, but she also wanted to see him naked. Even more, she had to admit that she wanted to be naked in front of him. Over the past few weeks she had discovered that being an exhibitionist was the most exhilarating thing she had ever done, and the taboo of arousing her brother had become quite overwhelming. So her sleep was quite fitful. At one point she even had a dream she was rolling around in the bed with a giant cock.

At some point in her tossing and turning she did come up with an idea for pushing Dan over the edge that she was pretty sure was going to work.

Dan was up early preparing for the appointed hour, and he was feeling pretty confident that he would be seeing his sister naked the next day. All he had to do was survive one more shared bathroom exhibition. He did have an issue with trying to get into the school girl outfit that Amanda had worn the day before. The understanding was that he would not even try to get into the top half of her outfit, he usually ended up packing his unit into a tight pair of panties. But the school girl outfit was a barely there thong, the skirt was super short, and his cock was ridiculously hard. At some point he decided to get creative.

They showed up together wearing the usual robes, but it seemed like it was less casual and fun with the bet on the line. They stood there, five feet apart, until Amanda finally broke the tension.

"Why don't you go first today," she said. "I am so looking forward to seeing how you are going to look as a school girl."

"That's not something I ever expected to hear," Dan laughed. "To be honest, there was no way I could fit into that get up, so I kinda improvised."

He opened up his robe and Amanda gasped, and then chuckled. Dan had tied the top, the thong and the skirt into what could loosely be called a cock wrap. It kind of looked like a really badly tied bow, and the only thing it covered was his turgid cock and swollen balls.

Amanda was impressed on several levels. First, the creativity in converting the outfit was genius. Second, she had never seen this much of her brother's body, he was all but naked, and he looked fantastic. And third, there was something in the energy of Dan's body that was mesmerizing. He was so intense, his muscles were taut and he was almost glowing. She had to believe that it was the powerful buildup from not being able to touch himself for a week.

"Very nice," she smiled. She walked slowly over and handed Dan his morning coffee, which was once again loaded with Viagra, unbeknownst to him. Then she walked back over and faced him, her hand nervously holding onto the clasp of her robe.

"Your turn," he said, almost hungrily.

She smiled seductively and hesitated for effect, before she slid the robe open and in one quick motion shrugged it off and let it fall away to the floor.

Now it was Dan's turn to gasp. Amanda was wearing a simple spaghetti strap babydoll nightgown, cut low at the top showing the curve of her breasts, and just long enough to show the curve of her ass. But the most stunning thing about it was the fact that the shimmering black material that covered her gorgeous body so sparsely was also virtually see through. The shimmering quality of the material made it not completely sheer, but as she moved there would be angles where Dan could see the darker skin of her nipple, or the neatly trimmed hair down below.

Dan didn't speak, or breath, or move for several moments, his eyes just taking her in.

"I thought I'd give you a preview for tomorrow," Amanda said. She looked him up and down, her eyes resting on his barely covered groin. "If you think you can make it one more day without, you know, stroking that cock."

Dan's eyes got big. He realized that she wanted to win the bet, and if that meant she was going to have to spice up the language, she would. He had no idea.

"I wonder how you'll look in this outfit," she said. "But oh, I guess tomorrow we'll both be naked."

She walked slowly over to the sink and got something off the countertop. "Oh, look at what I left here, I forgot all about this," she said.

What she picked up was her life like dildo, the one she had bought just a few weeks ago to keep her company during the pandemic. She held it lovingly in both hands, grinning mischievously.

"It must be really, really HARD to not be able to touch yourself," she said, her fingers lightly caressing the dildo, her eyes watching it intently. "It must be TORTURE to not be able to do this."

She stroked the dildo slowly, her long elegant fingers moving up and down and softly touching the tip.

Dan whimpered. This was not fair. For the last several days, his cock had been as hard as he had ever imagined it could be. It was now getting considerably harder. And bigger. So much harder and bigger, in fact, that the school girl outfit wrapped around his cock was rapidly becoming overwhelmed. But he wasn't paying any attention to that. His eyes were on Amanda, watching her fingers on the dildo. Watching her caressing the cock. He could almost feel what those fingers would feel like.

Amanda's hands were indeed stroking the dildo, but she wasn't looking at it. She was looking at Dan, and she had reached an almost hypnotic state. His body seemed like it had come alive on another level, so powerful and rigid from his obvious arousal. And the material he had spliced together over his cock was rapidly losing the battle.

Both of them were so immersed in watching the other that they completely forgot about themselves. Dan was mesmerized watching Amanda stroking the dildo. He did not notice that the cloth covering his cock was already pulling away, and he was rapidly becoming exposed. Amanda noticed it, she was watching it closely, so closely that she lost track of what she was doing, which was moving the dildo up to her cheek, moving it across her face to her lips, and kissing it. But she wasn't thinking about the dildo, she was thinking about Dan's powerful cock, which was throbbing harder and harder as ever more of it emerged into the open.

Then the inevitable happened, what was left of the school girl outfit broke apart and fell away. Time seemed to stop, or at least go into slow motion. Amanda's mouth was practically wrapped around the dildo, but it fell open when she saw his full naked cock on display. Dan was so focused on watching Amanda he did not even realize what had happened right away, but after a few seconds he looked down and realized that his rock hard cock was on full display, and he froze, his mind was not in a place where he could immediately process what was going on.

They stood there for a full ten seconds, frozen in the moment, and then suddenly, like a bomb going off, the five minute timer dinged in and jerked them back into reality. Both of them were fully flushed with the emotion and arousal of the moment. Dan turned and stumbled out of the bathroom, went to his bed, and curled up in the fetal position, where he would remain for most of the rest of the day. Amanda was beyond flustered, first by the images of seeing her hot brother naked, and second by the fact that she looked to be on the losing end of the bet -- tomorrow she would be getting naked in front of her brother. And third, of course, that she wasn't going to get her laundry done for the next two weeks.

For those seeking a diversion at this point, now would be a good time to give an update on Mr. and Mrs. Smith, who were living downstairs entirely oblivious to all the exhibitionist and voyeuristic antics going on upstairs in their previously enjoyed sex bathroom. They were entirely oblivious because after a time period of being pretty bummed about not having their sexy time in their sexy bathroom, they had come up with an idea they called the "Seven Day Covid Sex Challenge" which was principally the idea that they would have some sort of sex every day for a week, which turned out to be so successful that they turned it into the "30 Day Covid Sex Challenge," which led them to either be busy having sex or too tired to even think about going upstairs to check on the kids. At some point during the 30 day challenge Mr. Smith had come upon an idea to enjoy his wife's very fabulous tits in an altogether new way, namely sliding his cock in between them after lubing them up with baby oil. Amazingly Mrs. Smith took to it as well, and even though Mr. Smith had misplaced his Viagra, they discovered that titty fucking was a tremendous way to pass the time, and also discovered there was quite a variety of ways to do that. Him on top, her on top, her on her knees, even in the 69 position.

Anyway, Dan and Amanda spent yet another night doing a lot more tossing and turning than sleeping. Amanda was nervous, but excited, at the idea of being fully naked in front of her brother, but she spent more time thinking about how hot Dan looked naked, and how incredible his cock looked. Dan of course was thinking about how hard his cock was all the time. When he thought about Amanda looking at his cock with her mouth slightly open, it got harder.

So at the appointed hour, the two siblings met in the sexy bathroom wearing the silky black robes, and stood just five feet apart in nervous anticipation of the unveiling.

"So I guess you won the bet, so now your pervey self gets to see me naked," Amanda said.

"Well, yeah, but more importantly I don't have to do your laundry for two weeks," Dan grinned. "But listen, if you don't want to do it, it's ok, no pressure on backing down."

Amanda considered the offer for a few moments. In truth, she was nervous, but extremely excited, about being naked and on display, and she also wanted to see Dan naked again. She just didn't want to act too eager about it.

"A bet is a bet," she smiled, and she raised her hand up to loosen the tie on the robe. Her trembling fingers released the tie and let the robe slide open, and Dan got his first look at his fully nude sister.

She was more perfect than he had even imagined, her breasts were the ideal size and shape, her pussy looked delicious and her curves were in all the right places. Dan just stood there in stoned silence, in a state of complete fascination with how hot his naked sister was. He was so spellbound, in fact, that he forgot all about his end of the bargain.

Amanda grinned. "So I guess it's your turn then," she said.

Dan looked at her blankly, so entranced with the vision in front of him that he couldn't process anything. He did eventually figure out what she was talking about, and he let his robe fall open and showcased the glorious cock that once again had Amanda gasping.

They stood there, five feet apart, staring at each other and being increasingly aroused at the idea of being ogled by the other. Amanda was getting progressively wetter, and getting a little nervous that it might be showing. Dan's arousal was clearly on display, there was no mistaking that.

At some point Amanda pointed out that she had forgotten to set the timer, but neither of them made any kind of move to end it. Finally Amanda broke the silence.

"So I guess the week is out and the bet is won...so...I suppose...you can touch yourself now," she said.

Dan nodded vigorously. "I don't know how I made it a week, it is honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

Amanda giggled. "It LOOKS like the hardest thing you've ever had to do."

Dan laughed and for the first time in ten minutes he took his eyes off Amanda to look down at his engorged cock. He had been fantasizing for days about wrapping his hands around his cock and jerking himself into multiple orgasms, he had plans to masturbate for at least two straight days.

Amanda admittedly felt pretty bad about putting Dan through the week, especially with secretly dosing him with Viagra. Before she realized what she was saying, it had slipped out. "I guess you can touch it now...if you want," she said.

Dan's eyes got big and he hesitated, but the idea of being able to touch himself was too much. He reached down with one hand and gave his cock the long, slow stroke he had been thinking about for a week. He leaned his head back, closed his eyes and groaned.

Fascinated with the urgency of her brother's passion, Amanda took a tentative step closer, intently watching his cock throbbing. She was amazed and enthralled at the obvious energy boiling below the surface of her brother's naked body. She was so enthralled that she didn't realize that she was moving closer to him, her eyes focused on Dan's hand stroking his cock.