All Comments on 'Sibling Hikers'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69about 5 years ago
An interesting story.

Love to some sex between them

Jethro110Jethro110about 5 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
You were right

Nice story, not for incest category though. Nudity is not really wrong as far as this site is concerned.

But your writing is good so look forward to more atories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nakedness is not sex

It's hard to place a number on this story. That said, you began to touch upon a truth of social nudism. While social nakedness does not equate to sex, it can equate to intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story of implied bro-sis incest

I notice that you have just started writing on this site. You're a talented writer. You understand human nature well, and this is played out in the conversation flows in your stories. There is much in the devilishly unstated and the coyly implied, as much as in what is explicitly uttered. This may not be what is expected by many readers who need their daily rations of bruising, screeching sex, and they are letting you know that in no uncertain terms in their feedback, but don't change your style. There is plentiful of heavy slamming sex on this site that readers can immerse in and not come up for air, and there are many like me who enjoy your type of nuanced erotica. Well done! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No sex, but a very sexy story

Nice subtle sexy story. Lite erotic. Really enjoyed it. I am an avid hiker. So too a few members of my family. Makes we wanna go hiking with my sis. I’m thinking of how to accidentally share this story with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy intimate story

I had a similar hiking experience with my sis on a 3-day hike on a remote trail where we were the only hikers on the entire trail. It was near off-season. We had an intimate experience. This story resonates with our experience. It brings us good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story reminds me of my hiking experience with my sis when we were in our thirties. The similarities are uncanny and surreal, except for the part about meeting another hiking sibling pair. There was no sexual tension between my sister and I before the hike. But in the natural circumstances we were, in the secret cave behind the waterfall curtain, intimacy was just inevitable even if of the taboo sort. There was no intimacy with my sis again after the hike because of family and career pursuits. But 20 years after, when were were in our fifties. I invited sis to an anniversary hike to the same trail. Her eyes gleamed in muted interest. This time, we camped at the waterfall site. Needless to say, we spent quite alot of cave time. What was especially memorable was being in the cave at 4am with moonlight thru the waterfall curtain. Thank you so much for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a lovely vivid story which seduced me into wanting so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...