Sibling Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily tears at his clothes while he undoes her bra.

Pink nipples on cream colored skin pop out at him and Emily feels butterflies in her stomach.

But, she wants him to see. She wants him to touch.

Shirt off, Michael stoops down to caress each nipple with his lips and tongue.

She grins in embarrassment.

The release of his pants and underwear free that powerful serpent.

Her lips form an O as she feels the heat of it burn her hand.

With the opportunity, Michael returns to kissing her. His penis pressing against her belly.

Their warmth shared, only one thing remains.

The panties of the getup slide down her hips to her ankles.

In a lustful moment, he breaks off from his kiss to see his sister in the entirety of her nakedness. His member pulsing with hot blood.

In that moment, Emily sees a Michael that, until recently, she'd never thought she'd see.

They share their firsts, as if they had been waiting for each other all along.

The moment passed, Michael steps up to his little sister and moves her onto the bed.

On her back, with her legs splayed, Emily feels embarrassed like never before. But, can't suppress the grin on her face.

Michael has too few eyes to see everything he wants to. Her face beautiful in a way he had never recognized before this night.

His eyes turn to her delicate flower. Emily's pussy is a perfect line, a box waiting to be opened.

His cock lines up and nuzzles into her opening.

In position, Michael leans over his sister to look into her eyes.

"I love you," Emily says. Unsure if it is right to admit such a thing.

Michael processes her words. They jumped past a lot of steps to get to this moment.

But, Michael remembers the drunk man at the wedding. Only tangle with the ones that love you.

And, Michael can't help but feel it necessary for both parties to feel the same.

If he doesn't lover her, he should pull his cock from her lips.

But, he does love her and can't stop himself from saying it.

"I love you."

They smile at one another.

He knows not to go wild with a virgin, the claiming of a maidenhead must be kind.

And, he doesn't want to hurt his baby sister.

Gently, in and out, gaining more territory with every push.

Then he feels a sudden blockage, her hymen.

His eyes look deep into hers and she mouths the word, Yes.

He can't tear his eyes from hers as he repeatedly strokes in and out until, with a single powerful thrust, he pops her cherry.

The pain is evident in her misting eyes. Her breathing quick.

He waits for her, his adorable little sister, to be ready for real sex.

Emily's eyes dry and she nods her head, a smile on her face.

Michael can't help but feel a thrill of energy as he looks on every beautiful part of her.

She feels his whole mass push into her, her folds caressing his member with suction.

When she is used to his dick, he kisses before humping their sexes' together at full speed.

While he works, Emily stares up at him. She always knew he was strong. But, feeling it unleashed on her womb changes the way she sees him and everything around him.

She moans under the onslaught, her orgasm climbing.

The O of her mouth is beautiful to her brother.

He doesn't claim her tongue. Rather, he watches her first orgasm with him. Trying to remember everything about it.

His own arousal reaches climax shortly after hers, his seed sown in his sister.

As they slow, they lie in bed at each other's side.

Michael embraces her, her head against his chest.

After the afterglow wears off they both realize what they'd just done.

The act of incest is one of the greatest taboos.

Should their parents ever find out, they would disown them both.

"How are you?" Michael asks.

She breaks from their embrace and stares deeply into his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you."

They share a smile, "Ready for round two?"

12